Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Broken Broomstick (a -sometimes- rp harry potter guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Harry potter talking
If you could be any Harry Potter character... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you pick?
Harry
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ron
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Hermonie
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Snape
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Voldemort (UCKY!)
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
None of the above
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

Hollywood Shiz

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:28 pm
User Image

If had the chance to be any Harry Potter character you wanted and it was a permanent change, who would you pick and why?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:20 pm
I'd be Luna for sure!

She's just like me.

[Belle Morte]
Captain

Hollywood Shiz

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:30 pm
User Image

I would be Hermonie for sure.
She's so talented, pretty and has amazing friends. And because she's all of the above AND a witch.

Lucky her. She has everything in one.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:23 pm
I would be Snape. 'Cause he is all angsty and uber Potion Mastery.

Edit: Plus... i would wear the black flowy robes if it wasn't against school rules, I am really a nice person though some people think otherwise and suspect me of neferious things... and I am good with potions... *shiftyeyes*  

Eclipse-Black

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:16 pm
In the poll, I picked Voldemort. But actually, I'd probably pick Harry. He's just an all around good guy trying to help his friends, help other people, and rarely thinks about himself. And when he does, he really doesn't care about much else. That's generally how my friends see me. I've been called Harry on many occasions. I didn't know they were talking to me though, and it kind of made me laugh.

I also have brown hair, blue eyes, and glasses (like Dan, though. In the movies. I'd want black hair and green eyes if I could though. xD).

Definitely Harry.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:58 am
I'd be Ginny! She's like me in many ways! I'm the youngest of my siblings, I'm good in school, I'm good at sports (i'm sure i'd be good at quidditch.. sweatdrop ) plus I'd have the best bf in the world....Harry!  

wickedwiccan

Hollywood Shiz

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:20 pm
Eclipse-Black

Edit: Plus... i would wear the black flowy robes if it wasn't against school rules, I am really a nice person though some people think otherwise and suspect me of neferious things... and I am good with potions... *shiftyeyes*

User Image

Haha, I would like to be snape too. He's so mysterious, I love it. My sister is obsessed with Snape and the guy who plays him (Alan Rickman). She's watched all his movies, and crap. She even dressed up as Snape for Halloween and all these costume parties and stuff. It's quite funny, actually.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:15 pm
Hollywood Shiz.
Eclipse-Black

User Image

Haha, I would like to be snape too. He's so mysterious, I love it. My sister is obsessed with Snape and the guy who plays him (Alan Rickman). She's watched all his movies, and crap. She even dressed up as Snape for Halloween and all these costume parties and stuff. It's quite funny, actually.

Alan Rickman is on of my favorite villans... maybe my favorite period...  

Eclipse-Black

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:03 pm
Eclipse-Black

Alan Rickman is on of my favorite villans... maybe my favorite period...

Seconded

<3

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:36 pm
i really don't know. i really dislike so many of the personalities in harry potter. i would have to say either of the malfoys because the just plain rock, snape be caule alan rickman is a sxey b*****d or remus because he's just cool like that. I really can't narrow it down more then that. sweatdrop  

lady anissina
Vice Captain

happy-chaos

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:38 pm
lady anissina
i really don't know. i really dislike so many of the personalities in harry potter. i would have to say either of the malfoys because the just plain rock, snape be cause alan rickman is a sxey b*****d or remus because he's just cool like that. I really can't narrow it down more then that. sweatdrop

i agree. or one of the twins. that would be cool too. Or sirius. wow aren't we so decisive. lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:47 pm
happy-chaos
lady anissina
i really don't know. i really dislike so many of the personalities in harry potter. i would have to say either of the malfoys because the just plain rock, snape be cause alan rickman is a sxey b*****d or remus because he's just cool like that. I really can't narrow it down more then that. sweatdrop

i agree. or one of the twins. that would be cool too. Or sirius. wow aren't we so decisive. lol.

User Image

One of the twins would be nice. You'd have a really close friend, too. xd

Hollywood Shiz

Eclipse-Black

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:27 pm
happy-chaos
lady anissina

*nods* Yeppers, that we are- *as I start listing more chara*  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:59 pm
I would so be Luna. Why? At my school I get classifed as the creepy weird, different person. Just like she does. And plus I look almost just like her.  

Zanga_Stern

Nessa Starchild

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:27 pm
Ah! Voldemort-Sensei-Sama, for sure. A: I love snakes, B: Greatest character, and C: Actually understands the natural order of the world.  
Harry potter talking

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff