11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
50-75%
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
75-100%
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
You don't want to know. It would just scare you.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:05 pm
#1) You wear a pointy black hat to the senior prom.
#2) You consider it a good sign that your college roommate knows all the words to and will sing "What Is This Feeling" with you...even if they mean everything they're saying.
#3) You try to turn your significant other into a scarecrow using the spell from "No Good Deed."
#4) You have to resort to making your own Wicked merchandise because you've already bought everything in the Ozdust Boutique...
#5) ...and you're a guy.
#6) You refer to the song "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead" under the alternate title "Arlen's Requiem in C Major"
#7) You use words like "confusifying," "braverism," and "scandalicious" in not only your daily language, but also in school papers, much to your teachers' dismay.
#8 ) You go into the produce section of your grocery store with two of your friends and a toy dog and chant, "Lemons and Melons and Pears, oh my!"
#9) You have cast autographs from every production of the show you've seen, including the one your uncle's cousin's stepchild's elementary school put on for the heck of it.
#10) You've figured out the exact tint of green used for Elphaba on broadway and are trying to convince your parents to paint your house that color.

Feel free to add on! blaugh That's why the poll's in percentages!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:35 pm
#1) I didn't go to my senior prom. crying
#2) I would consider it a good thing...if I had a college roommate...
#3) I don't have a significant other... crying
#4) I have to, 'cus I live very far away from any place that would sell Wicked merchandise... crying
#5) Yup.
#6) No...but I had the whole thing memorized at one point in my life.
#7) Oh, all the time! Except on school papers...I don't dare...
#8 ) My friends and I don't go to grocery stores together...and they aren't Wicked fans...but I do it every time I get the chance! xd
#9) I WISH! crying
#10) My mother said:"Over my dead body." So I stopped trying. sweatdrop

How about these?
If you got a full body tattoo consisting of a pattern of blue diamonds.
If instead of a car, your mode of transportation is a hot air balloon.
If you buy a pet monkey and try (unsuccessfully) to glue wings to its back.
If you named your pet "Do-do"
If you jump off a roof with a broomstick. (You know why...I bet you've all done it...Don't deny it!)
hmmm...I'll make up some more tomorrow...I'm kinda brain dead right now...  

Kinhotaru

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:30 am
#1 No, but only because the black would've clashed with the slinky, Elphaba-green dress. xp
#2 That was actually taken from a real-life experience I had, only the roommate didn't hate me.
#3 No, but I did try to turn my brother into a scarecrow when he was getting on my nerves once.
#4 No (the Ozdust is online though, so location doesn't matter...but I haven't bought the place out.)
#5 Non-applicable
#6 Well, since I went to the trouble of figuring out what key the song was in, I might as well just call it that. rofl
#7 Ditto.
#8 Yep! And I embarrass the crap out of the friends I go with. 4laugh
#9 crying Sadly, no. I don't even have the amateur autographs.
#10 My mom refused too. But I'm still holding out for my bedroom. Maybe I'll paint two walls green, and two walls Galinda Pink. lol

#11 I would, but I just didn't like the book that much.
#12 That would be cool!
#13 A monkey would cost lots of money I don't have. stare
#14 I'm more inclined to name pets "Fiyero," simply because it sounds cooler.
#15 I did that last week. The good news: the damage I sustained afterwards is going to significantly improved the accuracy of my Nessa-After-The-House-Fell-On-Her costume this Halloween, provided I don't get the full-body cast off till November. whee

How about these? eek

#16 At one point in your life, you've dressed up like every noteworthy character.
#17 Including Morrible and Dillamond.
#18 Last time you saw the show, you seriously contemplated stealing props and/or set pieces afterward.
#19 You yelled at a make-up salesperson in a convenience store because they didn't stock any green foundation, just in case. whee
#20 Whenever there's a tornado headed for your area, you start worrying about falling houses.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:16 pm
11) I don't dare get a tattoo for fear I'll get tired of it and want to change it, and a ga-zillion little diamonds all over your body might be painful to remove...
12) It would be cool...but then I'd be late wherever I go..
13) Aw...monkeys are so cute! But, there messy animals that fling poo, so I'll stick to Scottish Terriers (that's what Toto was, right?)
14) What about Chistery?
15) Who hasn't at one point or another?
16) Too lazy to look for stuff to put together...
17) I'm not a fan of dressing in drag (especially in those uncomfortable-looking dresses) and fake facial hair comes off too easy (I've tried it before...I had to dress up as Mario for a school event...yes, as in Super Mario Bros.)
18. I've never seen it Live (I'm a pirate and downloaded it, and now I see it anytime I want to!) but if I did, you'd see Security trying to pry some guy from the edge of the stage.
19) Oh, totally. Every week!
20) Come on, who doesn't?  

Kinhotaru

WickedWitchElphaba

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:50 am
One short day in the Emerald City...

#1) Freshman.
#2) *is still a freshman in HS*
#3) Well... No. BUT! I have mumbled them at my sister.
#4) I only have a couple T-shirts 'n' both necklaces.
#5) *isn't*
#6) You can bet I will now.
#7) I'm not stupid enough to use the words in a school assignment.
#8 ) ...Why would I be with my friends in a grocery store?
#9) I'd have to go to E-Bay to get an autograph, and there's no way my mom would go for it.
#10) Not the house, but I painted me that color... for Halloween....
#11) *shudders* Needles scare the life out of me.
#12) Why would I use a balloon? That's the Wizard's thing!
#13) *is broke*
#14) I have a cat only. And I've had him for 11 years.
#15) I've tried to fly on a broomstick, but I didn't jump off the roof.
#16) Elphaba... I tried Glinda... Nessa was easy.
#17) *stabs Morrible*
#18 ) So what if I did?
#19) *grins* I'll try that now.
#20) My area doesn't get tornadoes.

Mmm....

#21) Your friends are now afraid to mention The Wizard of Oz for fear of your wrath.
#22) You get offended when references to "Wicked Witches" also deal with melting.
#23) You didn't like it when your evil teacher was referred to as "The Wicked Witch of the Universe."
#24) You call yourself wicked "in your own right."
#25) You stopped caring what others thought about you because it seemed petty compared to Elphaba's melting.
#26) You can't hear the phrase "...for good..." without breaking into song.
#27) ...The same goes to the word "defy" or "defying" (or other variations thereof).
#28 ) Any member of your family immediately tunes you out if you mention a slight Wicked reference.
#29) You hated how Idina Menzel hardly sang in "Over the Moon" (RENT).
#30) ... And you freaked out when Anthony Rapp said in the commentaries... "...if they want to hear her sing, go see Wicked. She sings her a** off there..."

Sadly, those I added are all true to me...

One short day, to have a lifetime of fun...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:29 pm
21) My friends are "too cool" to mention The Wizard of Oz...They're just dumb
22) Not really...
23) Never had a teacher that bad...
24) Of course!
25) Pretty much.
26) I can't hear the phrase "...for good..." without breaking into tears
27) yup! in the movie theater that I always go to, they play the Wicked soundtrack quite often, and the people I'm with always get uncomfortable and pretend they don't know me...you can imagine why...
28 ) Yeah...now they just nod & smile...
29) UGH!!! I KNOW!!! I was sooooooo mad! It's my least favorite song from Rent.
30) HE SAID THAT?? eek I usually get bored during commentaries, so I kinda skipped them... sweatdrop

Let's see...we need to think of more obsessions...  

Kinhotaru

WickedWitchElphaba

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:39 am
Hotaru Ai
Let's see...we need to think of more obsessions...

One short day in the Emerald City...

I'm out at the moment.
I'll keep adding stuffs as I think of them.

And I only watched some songs with commetnaries on.
So there.

One short day, to have a lifetime of fun...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:55 pm
Man...if we don't come up with stuff soon, this guild really is gonna die...I mean, us(we?) three are probably the only ones keeping it from MEEEEEEEELTIIINGGG!!!!  

Kinhotaru

Kinhotaru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:11 pm
Speaking of which, I found a picture that was pretty funny...
The Wicked Witch of the Weld

(hope it works)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:54 pm
Wow. Elphaba and metals...I guess she had to do SOMETHING for a living after running off with Fiyero in the end. sweatdrop

Maybe we could do some sort of collaborative project that could cater to three people or something. I should probably get an ad for the guild in my signature too.

21: Not yet, but I've been away at school for a while.
22: More like mildly annoyed since I'm a musical fan.
23: I think I was the one who'd started calling her that, actually. Don't shoot me! gonk
24: Close--I call myself a legend in my own right. I don't need to call myself wicked. Other people do it for me. wink
25: Cross out "Elphaba's melting" and replace with "Nessa's house-inflicted-yet-celebrated death" and we've got a deal.
26: Of course!
27: Ditto!
28: Any member of my family tunes me out if I talk at all, it's gotten that bad. They know it's about Wicked in advance.
29: I still haven't heard half the songs in RENT.
30: Even though I don't know what you're talking about, reading about Idina singing her a** off in Wicked made me freak out.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...action!
31: You frequently have nights when you lie awake debating over whether or not Wicked should be a motion picture, finally deciding that making one would probably be some director's chance to mess around with loads of special effects, but thinking that even if it were horrible you'd still be up at the crack of dawn to watch the first showing...in full costume.
32: You name your pets Fiyero, just so you can lose them and shout "FIYEROOOOO!!! scream " all day while you're trying to find them.
33: You personally crashed Michelle Federer and Norbert Leo Butz's wedding.
34: Not only do you have toys and things named after Boq...you have things named after Biq as well.
35: You've flipped your hair with your entire body in public.

(31, 34, and 35 actually apply to me.)  

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kinhotaru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:20 am
I have a friend working on a signature so I can advertise, but he's kinda lazy. He says it's done, he just has to scan it and send it to me, but that was, like, 2 weeks ago...

31. HELL, YEAH!!!
32. rofl I wish!
33. Say wha? They got married already?! AND I MISSED IT?! gonk
34. Not too fond of Biq Boq...he's mean...though Nessa should've taken Glinda's "maybe he's not the one for you" as a clue...so really, they're both at fault, but Boq shouldn't have led her along like that...
35. Sadly, yes...yes I have... (I say "sadly" 'cus I'm a guy) I cut my hair, though...I can't do it anymore crying

In relation to that last one:
36) You flip your hair with your entire body and break your neck. (poor Kristin...)

Um...I'm lacking in imagination...but I'll come up with something eventually!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:48 pm
Here's mine..

you have never actully seen the musical but,, you know all the songs and watch every video the ever existed about Wicked on you tube....

or are dressing up with u friend to be glinda and elfie for halloween...and want everyone at the halloween party to dress up as various caracter from wicked....

or telling you parents you will die a slow, painful death if they don't get tickets to see Wicked...pronto...I don't even mean waiting for christmas...

Hey, I am desprate here!  

broadwaybabe22

Kinhotaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:52 am
YAY!!! Someone else! AND SHE HAS IDEAS!!! We love you... crying
Here we go:
36. Not break, but hurt very badly...
37. Like I said many a time before, I downloaded the musical, so I can watch it any time I want to! But, yes, I have memorized most songs.
38. Like I said before (yay repetition), I'm not a fan of dressing in drag...
39. No...but I shamelessly beg every chance I get sweatdrop

BTW, my friend says he's gonna get me my Wicked signature this week!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:01 pm
Welcome! 4laugh

#36: Can't say I've done that before...wait, there WAS that one time back in Orlando...never mind. whee
#37: Sorry, I've seen it! But I did do that before I saw it, so I guess that's a former yes.
#38: My best friend actually just suggested that, but I had to decline since I've got my costume built already.
#39: I've gone to even more drastic measures...I went to see Wicked with my dad, who truly, genuinely hates me just as much as Frex hates Elphaba in the musical. And he complained the entire time that I shouldn't have cheated and watched it on Youtube. But the seats were great!

#40: You ask every day when your local convenience store is going to start selling witches' hats for Halloween.
#41: You paint yourself green one day and nobody questions it.
#42: You start a movement to outlaw cages, just to see if any of the animals are really Animals who stopped talking.
#43: You often wonder: If Nessa from the musical and Nessa from the book got into a fight, who would win?
#44: You have gotten at least one other person addicted to Wicked in your lifetime.
#45: You've looked up Quoxwood on Wikipedia before.  

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kinhotaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:10 pm
40. Not after they got annoyed and banned me from that one Walgreens...I'm gonna have to make my own now... sad

41. That'd be cool, but it would never happen...everyone would look at me like I was the biggest freak in the world!

42. No, but I will now.

43. Ooh! Nessa from the musical, hands down! Wait-- book Nessa doesn't have hands...anyway, all musical Nessa has to do is run over book Nessa with her wheelchair! xd Though...magically, I think book Nessa would have the upper hand...UGH! Again with the hands... rolleyes I'm so witty...

44. I wish...I'd have someone who understands me! gonk

45. It wasn't there... crying

I thought of some!!!
You have a sign on your bedroom door that reads "Kiamo Ko: Enter At Own Risk".
You call your journal/diary/sketchbook "The Grimmerie".
You see a kid blowing bubbles and ask for a ride.  
Wicked: A New Musical

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff