Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos - RP
[DA] Classes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeroRat
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:37 pm
Classes
The Dark Academy

Students come from all over to study at the Dark Academy. It is here where they develop their minds, their powers and their values. Like all schools, the Academy provides a chance to meet new people and experience new things. As a boarding school it accommodates students with a dorm, meals and learning material. Geographically, the Dark Academy is found on a peninsula between the Framkta mountains and Channel. Getting here is tricky, the only ways being a dangerous voyage at sea, or the potentially risky situation that would ensue when passing by the Dark Fortress on the opposite side of the mountain.

On the second floor await six classrooms. Each classroom contains at least fourteen oak chairs and twelve varnished oak tables. At each table, two chairs are placed. Covering an entire wall is a massive blackboard. At the front of each room is the teachers desk, unless the teacher decided to move it. In some of the classrooms light streams in from tall paneled windows that overlook the Framkta channel.

Each classroom is dedicated to a different sector of education, be it the sciences or ethics. Teachers have quite a bit of lee-way when it comes to their class. Some bring in maps, portraits, tapestries, others like to leave their classroom's walls blank. Each teacher has their own style of teaching, and as this is permitted, it is not unusual to find a classroom drastically altered from it's original format.

Classroom 2: Spells and Magic
The plaque on the door reads 'Professor Mariel Levesque' in plain black letters. This plaque, unlike all the others, is made from a slate of wood instead of engraved metal. Some would think it's because this teacher was new to the school and the order hadn't been filled, but in reality Mariel had broken his in one of his various experiments and the Headmistress had refused to replace it.

The interior of the classroom is much like any other. Of moderate size, a group of six tables sit off center in the room, each belong to two chairs. The walls are mostly undecorated except for a star map, a couple tables filled with various formulas and awkward symbols, a world map and a few other trinkets. At the back of the class is a sturdy metal desk, filled to overflowing with papers, binders, writing utensils, etc. This is the only messy part of the classroom. The front wall is spanned by a large chalkboard with a ledge harboring a handful of colored chalk. A table near the front stands empty, except during classes.

Most would say the class looked normal, most who had taken the class knew the truth of what could conspire. Afterall, the class was about magic.

Edited by Celestial Lullaby  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:06 pm
Mariel pushed open his door, forever unlocked, with his hip while carefully supporting a stack of books that came up to his chin. Carefully he edged into his classroom and spread out the selection of books on the front table in a decorative swirl pattern. With a thought he lit the candles hung around the room and nailed to the walls, brightening the room threefold.

Mr Levesque shot a rueful glance towards his desk, making a mental note to go through the paperwork left there over the break before school really started up.

Forcing a yawn from his throat, the professor looked around at his familiar classroom before sitting down tailor-style and removing a loaf of bread from his pocket. With one hand he brought it to his mouth, and with the other he summoned a thin metal rod. Mariel chewed thoughtfully before settling on his actions.

The metal rod set it's tip to the stone floors and, moving in time with his finger, began to etch symbols in the rock. It was not in the native language, nor in any other popular dialects, it was, in fact, part of an ancient writing style used only by magicians, mostly for magic incantations. Instead of using it for any awesomely mysterious purposes, or even magical ones, Mariel began to write a to-do list on his classroom floor.

Mariel's To-Do List
1. Talk to Rebakah about the lab extension
2. Write up experiment journals.
3. Draw up some documents for requesting other experiments.
4. Talk to students
5. Decide on curriculum
6. Work on combat skills-- classes coming up
7. Reinforce classroom protection spells
8. Do the ones in the training grounds too
9. Clean up desk
10. Fill out those pesky forms
11. Anything else that pops up

Mariel pondered, looking at the swirly symbols, trying to either eliminate that many tasks, or find new ones. He sat, puzzling out the dilemma while steadily scarfing down the loaf of bread.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

false_fail

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:57 am
Nine minutes and forty-three seconds after leaving Levesque in the offices, Aeidric stood outside the classroom marked on his map. Well, this ought to be interesting. Here goes. He pushed the door open, and found Levesque sitting on the stone floor, contemplating what looked like a list on the floor while eating a piece of bread. I believe that I underestimated him. Gabriel looks like a pacifist next to this guy. "Ah, hello, Mr. Levesque." Aeidric moved around a table to look at the odd writing. Surprisingly, he recognized a few of the symbols, from writings on the wall of the Great Halls, but they didn't make sense in their placement. "Is this some sort of spell? Because I don't think it's going to work that way, unless this is some extremely complicated thing."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 am
Mariel had been absorbed in his writing so he never noticed Aeidric enter. When the boy spoke, Mariel jumped up, feeling slightly guilty for not paying him any attention.

"Is this some sort of spell? Because I don't think it's going to work that way, unless this is some extremely complicated thing."

Mariel glanced back down at the floor, up at Aeidric, then at the piece of bread in his hand. Then he chuckled. "Some great spell? Nah, this is my To-Do list. " He waved his other hand over the floor, vanishing the metal rod and tearing the engraved letters from the stone, which then flew to a scroll on the fall side of the room and disappeared. "My Diary," Mariel offered before scarfing down the rest of the bread.

"Well," the man brushed his hands off on his jeans, "shall we get to it then?" He walked closer to the table and picked through the carefully arranged ones. The one he lifted from the pile seemed a tad more.. normal.. than the rest. It was leather bound and had no decoration except for a single, faded, title. Magic Mr Levesque grimaced, then handed the book over to Aedric.

"In general," he said, "I do not like this book. It is much to vague and gives no details, but it does have a lot of sense in terms of the widespread variety of magics. If you flip through that, I'm sure you'll find a subject that'll interest you. Unless you already know approximately what you want to study, and then we can skip that and instead find better ways to utilize it."  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

false_fail

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:04 am
Aeidric looked at the surprisingly light book in his hands. "Well, I don't suppose there'd be anything powerful or dark enough to grab the attentions of Heaven, would there? I want to have at least someone watching me, whether it be with benevolent or malicious intent." Aeidric set the book on the nearest table and flipped to the page of contents, searching for some field that sounded strong. A few moments later, however, he shut the book. Nothing. Great. He looked back at Levesque, waiting for an answer of some sort. "Surely there's something you could teach me that might catch the attention of Angelo or Michael or even Damien?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:27 pm
Mariel froze in place. His eyes lost their normal sparkle and just went flatly yellow. Even his mussy hair stopped moving. The man just stood there, staring at the boy. Oh, he's one of those students. Mariel adjusted the book, putting it back into place with all the others. He then crossed his arms and stood very still, contemplating the student who stood before him.

In a very serious manner, Mariel divulged quietly, "I know more of that kind of magic than I would care to share. And no, I can not teach it to you. Not before you undergo a very long, very tedious scrutiny by none other than Ms DeLaurie. If, and I do mean if, you can attain her permission, then we can begin to hold lessons between the two of us. Some of the more special ones will still need to be signed off on."

"If you wish, I can arrange a meeting with her. But, until then, is there any other kinds of magic you'd like to explore? Something that is a little less interesting but a little more readily available? Besides, even if you were to get permission, we'd still have to start with the basics. Not of simple magic, as I'm sure you're well versed in your own style, but the basics of powerful magic."  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

false_fail

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:38 pm
Aeidric was only slightly surprised by the fact that there was a sort of 'test' that would need completion to be able to learn anything like that. Maybe I said too much? I should watch what I say more carefully from now on... "Please, do. I don't think I could ask for much more than that. As for a field in which to start, I don't suppose you might have anything... somewhat archaic, would you? I prefer types that nobody else uses. Of course, that just means that the only people one could learn it from would be a true master of it, does it not?" Aeidric's calm stare was offset by the spark in his eyes. This was an intelligent being, and dangerously so. Maybe he can teach me Shruieto sorcery?

((Shruieto Sorcery is considered to be the original (and most powerful) form of sorcery. you don't have to, Aeidric just wants to learn it X3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:24 pm
((Never heard of it.. and google doesn't show any results. xD If you give me another thing to search, or any websites of interest I'd be happy to research it and teach it to Aeidric, but if I don't know anything, I can't teach anything.))

"Well, not everyone can harness every type of magic. For example, even though supposedly I should be able to what our lovely headmistress can do, I've never been able to. Though I have always been suspicious of that. Somehow I think she found a way to lock that power in me. But who knows?" Mariel's cheer was back, the glow in his eyes renewed. Even if it was dangerous to teach young people powerful magic, well hadn't he been young too? And besides, it wasn't like he was filled with morality and ethics. Not with the skeletons in his closet.

"It will take hard work and dedication, like it does with almost anything you plan to learn. But before I decide what kinds of ancient magics I will teach you, I'll have to know what kind of abilities you have, and where your strengths lie. Knowledge isn't as important as talent, unfortunately. And, to kill two birds with one stone, I'll just summon Rebakah and she can supervise. How about it?"

Mariel personally despised this part of lessons, so tedious and basic and unwhimsical, but it was needed. If you didn't know what your students were good at, how could you teach them to their best interest?

Between Mariel and his student, a two dimensional oval began to grow. It was in the form of grey clouds surrounding a very dark, almost black, center. It looked almost like a black hole. "Oh, here she is now." A foot separated from the blackness, followed by an arm and a shoulder, then Ms DeLaurie's entire body dissociated with the black hole and it collapsed in on itself. Ms DeLaurie did not look happy.

"The first day, Mr Levesque, and already you want to teach students powerful magic which they probably couldn't control anyway. The smartest don't always make the best sorcerers. Not that I'm calling this one smart." She looked at Aeidric with disdain. Just because this was the dark academy did not mean they taught only dark magic. In fact, she felt it was a privilege that was most hard to earn, and even harder to conquer.

"Even so," Mariel suggested, "Perhaps we should get on with the skill test?" Rebakah nodded her agreement. The classroom walls suddenly convulsed, then unwound themselves. In under a second the classroom was no more. Instead the three of them were standing on nothing, and all that surrounded them was a night sky, filled with lightless stars. Five lanterns condensed and lit themselves, a far distance from the group, hovering in the air. These glowed black, and yet lit the faces of the three perfectly. "Yours is so much better than mine." Mariel pouted. Rebakah chuckled.

"Alright, Aeidric," she started, "this is a basic skill test, the main function is to test your level of skill in various areas of magic. It is mostly for Mr Levesque's benefit at this point. If you prove to do well, then I will give you the test of initiation into the true rank of student. You will, of course, study with Mariel, while I received reports of your studies through both him and yourself. If you gain enough of my respect in more than just the area of magic. You can always try again if you fail. Not immediately, of course. Mr Levesque?"

Mariel stepped forward. "Because we are granted an audience, I'll let you choose your sparring partner. This isn't a test, as we are both suitable teachers and judges, it's just a matter of personal preference. You don't mind Rebakah?" Scarily enough, Rebakah shook her head ever so slightly, a look that barely passed for neutral on her face. She didn't even reprimand him for calling her Rebakah.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

false_fail

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:16 pm
Aeidric popped a knuckle, considering the choice. He didn't want to start off attacking the person he was trying to meet par for, so he shrugged. "I think it would be best if I picked Mr. Levesque, seeing as normally it would be his job anyways. So, shall we?" He took a step back, taking his broadsword from between his shoulder blades and bringing it directly over his head, stopping it so that the flat cut off the view of his face. The force of this movement caused a circle of dust to move away from him in a shockwave pattern. A slight grin broke over Aeidric's face as he placed a palm on his side and whispered "Shestrue". A purple double circle containing all of the runes representing planets in red appeared around his splayed fingers. On the opposite side, a mirror of it appeared, backwards of course. "If you would so kindly shield yourself, professor." Aeidric warned, as indigo tendrils of energy laced their way up the blade. Sliding a foot back half a step, Aeidric brought the point of Balor's Thorn to bear on his teacher, then thrust it forward, magical energy lancing forward to strike from the blade.

((with the force of a three megaton bomb.
no, I'm joking, but think of it like getting nailed with a horseman's lance while not wearing armor. yeah, painful and potentially deadly. whee I likes this RP))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:48 pm
As Aeidric made his choice, Mr Levesque stepped forward. "If you would so kindly shield yourself, professor." Mariel grinned and moved his hands to his sides, palms parallel to the nonexistent floor. He paused for a second, then frowned, looking at the ground. Puzzled, he rotated his hands until they were palm up. His face got more troubled. Nothing was happening, no light, no shield, not even a distortion of space. He snapped his hands toward the black lanterns and tried to use them, but nothing happened. Aeidric had already let his blast go.

At the last second, a vortex opened up infront of a panicked Mariel. It generously swallowed up all the energy, and tried to take more, but it closed, preventing any more harm to come. Mr Levesque stood in shocked silence before something clicked. He rounded on Rebakah. "You b***h! What the hell is this place? I can't harness any of my powers! Not even the elements that have nothing to do with the physical. " He was furious. His face was bright red and his eyes were throwing sparks.

All of this had no effect on the calm DeLaurie. "No thank you? I just saved you, you know."

Mariel sputtered. "Saved me? I can use my ******** magic! You're the one who did this to me!"

Ms DeLaurie broke into a smug predatory grin, almost feral in nature. Her voice turned from it's normally velvet smoothness to a feline purr. "Dahling, you should have checked to make sure your magic worked before you started the test. You're not in your mental training area, you're in mine.
You didn't think it would be peaches and cream, did you? Now sit and watch like a good boy. I haven't been able to play in a very very long time." The headmistress turned to Aeidric, her smile no less apparent. "Terribly sorry, but it looks like I'll have to be your match. Shall we try this again? Try to get through my defenses. It should be possible, with some effort."

Mariel sat down a few yards off, fury dancing behind his eyes. He knew Rebakah was right. He had a habit of underestimating her, and she kept on telling him she was more than that. And he never listened. Mariel rested one elbow on his knee and propped his chin in that hand, lazily drawing circles in the floor, captivated by the way the stars swirled as he did so.

Meanwhile, Rebakah stood opposite of Aedric, adjusted her posture and regained her composure. Nothing seemed to happen, but one could feel the tension in the space around her. There was definitely something there. A couple moments later it solidified into transparent black waves forming a globe around the woman. She nodded at Aeidric to go ahead.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

false_fail

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:26 pm
Aeidric watched the exchange somewhat bemusedly. Ms. DeLaurie was a sly one, that was for sure. "This is quite the test, headmistress, I don't suppose you just wanted to exercise, did you? Very well then, I suppose, if it suffices." Taking his left hand, he placed them on five of the symbols in the double circle, and a pentagram formed. The mirror copied it, of course, and Aeidric turned his sword so that the mirror faced Ms. DeLaurie and tapped his side with his palm. A few blobs of... something fell out and splashed onto the ground, then leaped into the air, hovering there. Aeidric took out his knife and aligned it on his broadsword. Then, he moved the sword to the left of his face. "I do hope your shield isn't too weak, Ms. DeLaurie. I can't tell you just how strong this attack is, since I've yet to use it on a living target." Having said this, more tendrils of energy, this time white and much thicker, spiraled up from the hilt, trailing off and beyond the tip of the broadsword. Muscles tensed, and a horizontal white streak was left, outlining the three blobs, which shot forward and slammed into DeLaurie's shield with an extreme force, which was followed by the white streak, actually a shock wave, and Aeidric used his sword to stab right behind that, the silver dagger rocketing forward with the sudden stopping of the blade on the shield. A drop of blood fell and landed on the ground, and Aeidric noticed that his nails had dug into the heel of his palm around the grip. Huh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:48 pm
Ms DeLaurie waited patiently for the attack to come at her, neither bracing nor relaxing. She just stood in respectful silence as he prepared his attack, choosing not to respond to his taunt. The bright lights were pretty, but had nowhere near the seductive power her magic controlled.

Ms DeLaurie's eyebrows shot up as the magic attack hit her shield. It gave a little, letting a strip of magic through before she funneled more magic into it, the opacity darkened ever so slightly. The strip however, went right up to her, undaunted. It sliced through her side, beside approximately where her navel would be. The woman didn't even wince, didn't even look at the small red puddle that began to grow on her robe.

She stood her ground as Aeidric slammed into her shield with his broadsword, timing a pulse of power to collide with it, stopping it completely. They came to a standstill for a millisecond. "I'm impressed, I was not expecting quite so much power from a novice," she said in her silky voice. Her hands had not moved from her sides, her stance had not shifted once. Her magic needed no direction, she controlled it through her mind only.

The shield, however, was moving yet again. Tendrils poked from the smooth surface, wriggling in the air, testing it, before heading for his broadsword. They latched on then twisted around it slowly, tightening, squeezing it. They began to pull, bringing the sword towards the inside of the shield, dragging it's owner with it. Rebakah's face remained neutral, the small hole in her robe revealing a small hole in her side, still bleeding. She chose to ignore it.

Mariel, who was watching from the sidelines, rolled his eyes. If she underestimated someone she got to act all cool. He just got killed. What a showoff. She's just playing with him. It's not like she can really do anything else, though. She hasn't even taken out her sword yet. That got him excited. He loved the way she fought with that thing. She was so unbelievably sensual.. in the only way a 6'7" woman filled with intimidating indifference could be. Which, to most, was not at all. Just scary. Really really scary.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

false_fail

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:27 pm
Aeidric raised an eyebrow when his sword started sliding in, apparently of its own free will. "I do believe that this belongs to myself." he said, sending a shock of blueish-gray power down the blade and yanking it free. "Mr. Levesque seems to have had a thought that's brightened him up. Maybe it's your wound? Or does he know about something you can do that I don't? Actually, that'd be my guess. I know next to nothing about Headmistress Rebakah DeLaurie of the Dark Academy." Aeidric smiled, but it was a wicked one, with merciless plot enfolded behind it. While he had been speaking, three more groupings of symbols appeared along Balor's Thorn. "I think I shall now demonstrate the reason of this weapon's name. It's not quite as legendary as, say, Excalibur or Clarent, but it is definitely up there. See, Balor was a Sorcerer who controlled fire even beyond the abilities of Prometheus and even Apollo. His attacks could melt worlds, and he could heal any wound. He turned entire forests to ash and even calmed volcanoes. He was incredible, except that there were some who conspired against him. He became the target of a spell that turned his body and soul into certain items or symbols, and this is his thorn." As soon as Aeidric finished his speech, he raised Balor's Thorn above his head, and a whirlwind of yellow-red fire swirled up into the sky a good hundred feet, thin and somewhat unimpressive. It then flared out, replacing the sky with a ceiling of fire which swirled around a single point: Aeidric. His clothes singed as well as his hair, but it was of no matter. He didn't even notice that black ash had coated his body and clothes, turning him black as night while the light reflected off of his eyes, giving him the appearance of an anti-body. The swirling stopped, though what remained was as large Roc made completely from flames. It screamed, a harsh sound for anyone without earplugs, and dove at Ms. DeLaurie, who, despite her height, was barely a fourth the size of the monster. The bird turned pure white flames as it struck her shield, the ground around it melting into lava on the spot.

((okay, I know it sounds crazy powerful, but you gotta remember it's not that huge, it's just really hot. and angry. the thing hates being woken up early. (explanation in PM)

pffffffffft rofl the bird is hot. I actually said that! rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:01 pm
Rebakah smirked. Ah, the wonderful, wonderful confidence in this student. As long as he had the skill to match it, it would do him only good. But, if he had not yet figured out where her magic stemmed from, well it was a curious oversight, to say the least. Now it was time for a monologue of her own. Ms DeLaurie moved her left foot out, bracing herself while the whirlwind blew atop their heads. A mischievous half smile adorned her pale face as she began to speak in a low, soothing voice.

"It seems you are missing something, Aeidric. What is fire?" Ms Rebakah's voice slowly deepened. It became slightly hollow, almost two-toned. "Fire, my dear boy, is light, is it not? Not scientifically, but magically. And though you'd assume light would be the best element to fight darkness, this is not true." The pitch-black irises of Rebakah's eyes began to bleed into the whites of her eyes, slowly diffusing until her entire eye was coated in black. Her lips, normally rosy, turned blue from the blood rushing to them, then after blue, went ebony. "Where there is darkness, there is no light. And where there is light, there is always darkness. This relates to everything. Why it is easier to be evil than good, why you can be completely twisted, but not perfectly holy. The more light, the more shadow. I am darkness. And your bird only serves to fuel my power."

As the bird launched at her, Rebakah's clothes burned to ash, and yet she remained covered modestly by blackness. Her skin glowed white against the backdrop of stars, and her eyes reflected the fire of the bird. The only reason she had transformed was that he had accumulated too much power to hold in a human form. The magic had done it, not herself. And she only got more exotic.

Taking a step to the left as the bird darted towards her, Rebakah's hand got caught in a puddle of blackness. She freed it with a single motion, drawing a sword almost as tall as herself from it. It was perfectly polished silver, curved ever so slightly and set in an elegant hilt. The edge formed into two points. Continuing the earlier motion, Rebakah sliced her huge, probably enormously heavy, sword through the air, dropped her shield, and hit the bird at an angle as it came close to her face. She braced her arms against her hip, twisted sideways. The force of the bird blew her long hair from her face, revealing a face moved by exhilaration. Not a drop of sweat formed. She was smiling.

Where the fire met the sword, it retreated a couple inches and split in half, around the woman's fire. It, being fire, only reformed itself around her, but none of it touched her.

Once the bird had passed, Ms DeLaurie stepped her feet together, swinging her sword in an arc above her head and bringing it to rest, in one hand, beside her left foot, pointed at an angle and two inches off the ground. Her hair floated around her face. Her small half smile had not faltered. "It has been awhile, since I have met one of your kind." Her right hand, the one not palming her sword, came around at a right angle in front of her stomach, still covered in swirling blackness, and she bent at the waist, bowing quite elegantly, not at all hinting at the rather masculinity of the bow.

Once she came up from her greeting, her right hand wrapped around the hilt of the dagger and pulled it from her side. The blackness paused around her white skin for a moment before rushing in. The other quantity of it adjusted to once again hide her skin and keep her modesty. Her wound had most definitely healed, even if it was not visible. Rebakah glanced at the blood on the dagger, still fresh and dripping. Black fire crawled up the drips until they overtook the blade, purging the blood from it. Ms DeLaurie tossed it to Aeidric, retook her restful stance. "Shall we?"  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

false_fail

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:06 pm
((even magically, fire is both light and energy. think about that.))
The wicked grin that had caressed Aeidric's face only grew, his white teeth and striking eyes offset by the black ash that coated him. "One of my kind, eh? Define kind. I am the only one of myself that you will ever meet. You see, not even Lucifer had as much ability as myself, and I can still learn more, while he was at his maximum. Hence the reason why he fell. Now," he continued, catching the dagger's blade and dropping it into his sleeve once again. "I do believe it's time to show you something that not even darkness such as yourself can consume." Aeidric stabbed his broadsword into the ground and pulled up the sleeve on his right arm to reveal untouched, pale skin. "Mr. Levesque, if you would be so kind as to take a step backwards. I wouldn't want to be the cause of any unwonted death." Saying this, he drew a nail along the delicate organ, leaving a trail of blood. "Ms. DeLaurie, if you do indeed know what I am, you know the power that resides in my blood. Or at least, you think you do. After all, the Heavens hold mysteries not even the brightest of mankind could possibly decipher alone. Thus, my next move." While he spoke, Aeidric's blood dripped down the sides of his arm, covering it completely in the dark red liquid. The only part of his arm that remained uncovered was his wrist. "You say that by using any sort of light, it only adds to your power, correct? What if I were to use not black magic, shadow magic, or dark magic, but hellfiend sorcery?" The wicked grin suddenly reversed, becoming a grimace as the bloodflow increased drastically, the fluid pouring out and dripping onto the ground in a ragged line. By force of will alone, Aeidric grabbed Balor's Thorn with his now-marred and blood-drenched right arm. The moment his hand touched the grip, he exploded in power, and that was evidenced by a blast twenty times that of either of the two before. When the small amount of dust cleared, Aeidric remained covered head to toe in black ashes, eyes completely whited over with a freakish aura dancing behind him. A disembodied voice cut through the air. This is the power most forbidden by the heavens and most loathed by the pits of hades. This is the hellfiend!! A massive wake of pure energy blossomed out from the right arm of the creature that was formerly Aeidric, forming a sort of trail like one might see on a comet, but multicolored like a rainbow. Though the being retained Aeidric's features and mind set, the real Aeidric Streight was gone, replaced by some hellish being. The energy wake rippled, and then the whole image flickered out of existence, appearing directly behind Levesque.  
Simply Chaos - RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff