Make The GITS Guild Better... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The1Joebob
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:59 pm
This is going to be the suggestion forum. Anything you think should be added, removed, or changed in this guild, or just anything that you think will make this guild better; this is the place to post.
Feel free to post banners that you've made, post [good] links to be added to the main page, ideas for guild events, or whatever you can think of.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:01 pm
The 'Trailers' list at the bottom of the main page will eventually have a long list of trailers for GITS, GITS2, and SAC. I just haven't gotten around to gathering up all the good ones yet.  

The1Joebob
Captain

Kusanagi_Motoko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:05 pm
I think there should be a guild avatar contest!
*idea... idea
Two categories: GITS related and non-GITS related. Only avatars that look similar to Ghost In The Shell characters can enter the GITS-related one, and the one who looks the best wins, of course...The non-GITS related contest is for everyone else.
I'll edit my post with more, updated info tomorrow...after I think about it...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:38 am
Kusanagi_Motoko
*idea... idea
Two categories: GITS related and non-GITS related. Only avatars that look similar to Ghost In The Shell characters can enter the GITS-related one, and the one who looks the best wins, of course...The non-GITS related contest is for everyone else.

awww but how am I expected to pull off a batou cosplay.... and I'm not fully sure, but it looks like you are the only one that looks like any GITS char.  

archangelwar
Crew

Miyamori Mayu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:54 pm
Kusanagi_Motoko
*idea... idea

I have an account that looks like Laughing Man so I'm in biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:02 pm
I just pieced together a puppet master account. Hint: If you get the head, you're 100% there, since it doesn't wear clothes...  

Sir Christopher Bannex

Tokudo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:09 am
Sir Christopher Bannex
I just pieced together a puppet master account. Hint: If you get the head, you're 100% there, since it doesn't wear clothes...
lol

Man that's the easiest cosplay ever! ...Or maybe not since you can't take your avatar's underwear (And Bras for girls) off.

I'll try and make Paz, since Paz is like the only character you can do. ><  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:18 am
Tokudo
Sir Christopher Bannex
lol

Man that's the easiest cosplay ever! ...Or maybe not since you can't take your avatar's underwear (And Bras for girls) off.

damn gaia! out of the millions of clothes it has, why can't it have all the ones I want... it's not like what everyone else wants is important...  

archangelwar
Crew

Tokudo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:27 pm
archangelwar
Tokudo
Sir Christopher Bannex
lol

damn gaia! out of the millions of clothes it has, why can't it have all the ones I want... it's not like what everyone else wants is important...
lol

I know, they are just pixels. It's not like the real thing. Now we can't have a Puppet Master. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:45 pm
Tokudo
archangelwar
Tokudo
Sir Christopher Bannex
lol

lol

I know, they are just pixels. It's not like the real thing. Now we can't have a Puppet Master. gonk

Look at me! I'm an upstanding, serious non-perverted Gaia Citizen. ninja  

Sir Christopher Bannex

Sir Christopher Bannex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:53 pm
Tokudo
Sir Christopher Bannex
Tokudo
archangelwar
Tokudo
Sir Christopher Bannex
lol

lol

Stupid "Gaia is PG-13" rule. I want an X-Rated Gaia. gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk Hey, an X-Rated Gaia....Thats sorta startin to sound cool...

rofl

It does, doesn't it.

*Still a good person* |Insert Lengthy sentence about making guild better here|  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:24 pm
Sir Christopher Bannex
Tokudo
Sir Christopher Bannex
Tokudo
archangelwar
Tokudo
Sir Christopher Bannex
lol

lol

Stupid "Gaia is PG-13" rule. I want an X-Rated Gaia. gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk Hey, an X-Rated Gaia....Thats sorta startin to sound cool...

rofl

It does, doesn't it.

Yah...I'm startin to like this idea. You know how you can pose you're characters? Well, Some more interesting poses couldn't hurt..... twisted twisted

pervs.... stare
and goddamn it I'm a perv too but I had to say that you guys...kinda wierd huh....  

archangelwar
Crew

Tokudo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:31 pm
archangelwar
Sir Christopher Bannex
Tokudo
Sir Christopher Bannex
Tokudo
archangelwar
Tokudo
Sir Christopher Bannex
lol

lol

rofl

It does, doesn't it.

Yah...I'm startin to like this idea. You know how you can pose you're characters? Well, Some more interesting poses couldn't hurt..... twisted twisted

pervs.... stare
and goddamn it I'm a perv too but I had to say that you guys...kinda wierd huh....

-Bangs fists on table and chants- Join us! Join us! Join us! Join us!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:47 pm
Tokudo
archangelwar
Sir Christopher Bannex
Tokudo
Sir Christopher Bannex
Tokudo
archangelwar
Tokudo
Sir Christopher Bannex
lol

lol

rofl

It does, doesn't it.

pervs.... stare

-Bangs fists on table and chants- Join us! Join us! Join us! Join us!

You guys really are perverts though...this is supposed to be a sticky about improving the guild, not making it ecchi!  

Kusanagi_Motoko
Vice Captain

Sir Christopher Bannex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:14 pm
I suppose a true GitS fan would have no qualms about hacking into gaia, and readjusting their avi with a new, home made shell...I wish I knew how crying crying crying crying  
Ghost In The Shell

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff