PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:41 pm
I HATE VITAMIN WATER!!
I AM SOOO JOINING!!  

William Wallas
Captain

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:13 am
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!? It even says on the bottle that it gives you the energy of an idiot screaming GOOOAL!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:34 pm
William Wallas
I HATE VITAMIN WATER!!
I AM SOOO JOINING!!

WOO-HOO!!! *Hi-5s*
Begone with you likers!!! >:C

1lamarag
Vice Captain

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:19 pm
1lamarag
William Wallas
I HATE VITAMIN WATER!!
I AM SOOO JOINING!!

WOO-HOO!!! *Hi-5s*
Begone with you likers!!! >:C
D< NO! In fact!! I'M DRINK A NICE BIG TROPICAL CITRUS BOTTLE WITH VITAMIN B IN IT!! OOOH!! WHAT NOW!!? It gives me the energy of a raving lunatic! XP  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:01 pm
I WILL HAVE YOU EVIL PEOPLE KNOW!! D< D< D< D< D<
Vitamin Water has two new flavors! >D

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

Ferocious Rabid Weasel
Vice Captain

1,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:38 pm
Moko-Neko
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!? It even says on the bottle that it gives you the energy of an idiot screaming GOOOAL!!

You cannot be serious... i'm just gonna get back to being a nerd and solving my rubiks cube now....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:12 am
silverfin101
Moko-Neko

You cannot be serious... i'm just gonna get back to being a nerd and solving my rubiks cube now....
-.-
Vitamin Water is good! Half of you people probably haven't even had a bottle! OR EVEN A SIP! D< D< D< D<

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

Dark-Dragon-Kyra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:58 am
Moko-Neko
silverfin101
Moko-Neko

-.-
Vitamin Water is good! Half of you people probably haven't even had a bottle! OR EVEN A SIP! D< D< D< D<

I never get them, so no, I've never tasted vitamin water. But it seems like it would taste like watered down Kool-Aid... D:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:06 am
Dark-Dragon-Kyra
Moko-Neko
silverfin101
Moko-Neko

-.-

I never get them, so no, I've never tasted vitamin water. But it seems like it would taste like watered down Kool-Aid... D:

*tries to convert you to the anti-vitamin-water-side*
Don't drink it... water is supposed to be pure and untainted... and it iiiis a watered down kool-aid... with a horrible aftertaste....

1lamarag
Vice Captain

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:59 pm
1lamarag
Dark-Dragon-Kyra
Moko-Neko
silverfin101
Moko-Neko

-.-

*tries to convert you to the anti-vitamin-water-side*
Don't drink it... water is supposed to be pure and untainted... and it iiiis a watered down kool-aid... with a horrible aftertaste....
IT IS NOT!! Itachi just hates everything that's good... >.> And likes things, like PIG LIVER!! D< D< D<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:48 pm
I tried some today. Worst stuff i've ever tasted. *barfs* stare scream xp emo  

Ferocious Rabid Weasel
Vice Captain

1,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Akatsuki Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff