<closed for now> Recruitment! Rewards and incentives. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:48 pm
I do apologize, but because of my very soon forthcoming retirement of Gaia, i am unable to participate in alot of things regularly and my gold supply has also been somewhat depleted or at least isn't as it usually is and i havn't bothered keeping it up because of my future departure. As such, Sange will not be able to hand out the rewards stated for any future recruitments. IF any of the mods within the guild feel like they would like to keep this going personally, then they are welcome to do so. Just delete this paragraph and explain that you (specifying username, duh razz ) are going to be handleing this. If you do take it over, please don't neglect it.
Apologies
Sange

As a member of the Homestarmy, it is your job to recruit as many... recuits to go and... invade... Strong Badia... or to watch homestar runner on a daily basis... or something. We would like as many members to join our homestarmy as possible. Recruiting members will be highly looked upon in this army of... Homestarness and will have the possibility of gaining you great respect within the guild, even to the point of becoming a Mod... maybe... but it'll definatly get you gold as long as Sange is captain here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:23 pm
MODS ARE NOT TO EDIT THIS POST. ONLY SANGE.

For a while, I will be giving out a reward for recruiting members. The rewards will work out like this...

*5 members = 500 gold
*10 members = 1200
*15 members = 2600 Gold
*20 members = 3500 gold

update - I have decided to not offer direct item prizes. Instead I am offering only gold and as such, the gold amounts have increased substantially. Item prizes can be requested and will be considered. When/if requesting an item prize, it may be up to 1000 more (store price) than the prize money offered, although there may be a few acceptions. All items will be considered, but not nescesarrily garunteed. Items not in stores can be requested.

If you select one prize, then your counter will be reset back 1, basically putting you at -1 on your reset counter making it so you have to recruit 6 people to = the normal 5.

At some point these rewards will not be in effect, but I will possibly re-enable them as special... promotional? offers throughout the life of this guild. I will give a warning before I cancel or reinstate this system.

Prize money may be available due to availability, so it may fluxuate during... financial hardships (best words i can come up with xp ), but the number that is posted above will always be the gold amount given at the time of recruiting a mark person.
for example - recruiting 5 people may get you 500 gold and you dont want the money yet, to see if you can get more recruits. If the prize money drops to 300, you will still get 500 because that is what the prize was at the time you recruited your 5th person, so you can still get 500 even though the current prize says 300.

-Remember to tell your recruits to mention you when they join or you wont get credit for them. They can also PM me and tell me themselves that you recruited them and i will give credit.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment Counts -

Uckfairco has 2 recruit. Total of 7

Mr. Moo has 3 recruit

Lauren87 has 1 recruit

Showtunes has 3 recruit

Happy Dagger has 3 recruit

Dragon_Lily has 1 recruit

Samarathin has 1 recruit

JSE has 1 recruit

Magical Rachiru-chan has 3 recruit

Emradrig has 1 recruit

GreenVI has 1 recruit

Kaoru2020 has 1 recruit

Jusuken has 1 recruit

kaieske has 1 recruit

vettemaster3 has 1 recruit

drgnladyblue has 7 recruit

zebraboy has 1 recruit

Shalene has 1 recruit

Sange has 1 recruit
Not quite sure how the rewards system will work for me, but someone said they were referred by the pic in my sig, so, i felt like i had to put it up here. razz  

Sange
Crew

delfishy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:34 pm
i have no friends on gaia yet so i guess im out :\  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:50 pm
Not really. It doesn't matter if you know the person, all they have to do is say that someone by the name of Delfishy told them to join. It doesn't matter if you know them or not. Its a count of those who were simply influenced by you to join.

You can go ahead and make a thread devoted to the sole purpose of recruiting people to this guild. Its best that if you do that though, only do it in chatterbox. Its not that appreciated in other places.  

Sange
Crew

Tobey Maguire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:53 pm
Hi. Uckfairco recruted me, so, yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:23 pm
Yay! Tobey got in! Ahem, anyway, I think I found someone, username: TheOneWingedAngel. I made a board a while back about Peasent's Quest, and he was the only one who came.  

uckfairco

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:56 pm
uckfairco
Yay! Tobey got in! Ahem, anyway, I think I found someone, username: TheOneWingedAngel. I made a board a while back about Peasent's Quest, and he was the only one who came.

In order for me to count the recruit to your score, I need him to tell me. Nothing against you, but anyone could just come in and say "HEY! I recruited him! so, i need the person who joined to tell me who, if anyone, recruited them. If they don't want to give you credit for it, then that is something you have to work out with them, because i will respect the wishes of the members of this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:49 pm
Sange
uckfairco

In order for me to count the recruit to your score, I need him to tell me. Nothing against you, but anyone could just come in and say "HEY! I recruited him! so, i need the person who joined to tell me who, if anyone, recruited them. If they don't want to give you credit for it, then that is something you have to work out with them, because i will respect the wishes of the members of this guild.
I just Pm-ed him to tell you and he told me he would, but I guess he hasn't yet...  

uckfairco

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:13 pm
uckfairco
Sange
uckfairco

I just Pm-ed him to tell you and he told me he would, but I guess he hasn't yet...

i havn't gotten his pm yet. As soon as I do (if im still awake at that time) then I'll add him to your count. For now, I am going to bed. I'm a little sick and I need as much rest as i can get before i have to go to work tommorrow morning. I'll take care of things when i can (probably when i get back from work, 1:30 Gaia time i think).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:47 pm
Sange
uckfairco
Sange
uckfairco

i havn't gotten his pm yet. As soon as I do (if im still awake at that time) then I'll add him to your count. For now, I am going to bed. I'm a little sick and I need as much rest as i can get before i have to go to work tommorrow morning. I'll take care of things when i can (probably when i get back from work, 1:30 Gaia time i think).
Well, Goodnight!  

uckfairco

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:43 am
Scores should all be updated at this time. If you ever feel that you have more recruits than what i am showing, please PM me and i will take care of things.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:42 am
bumping to ask to please read the second post.  

Sange
Crew

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:51 am
if there are any suggestions for rewards or recruitment incentives, then please post them here.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:36 am
I saw the pic in Emradrig's siggy 3nodding  

Magical Girl
Rachiru-chan

Magical Girl

12,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Waffles! 25

JSE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:09 pm
I've recruited someone?!