Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul society (Bleach anime and role play)

Back to Guilds

A role play of bleach soul reapers,captains, lieutenants and more. A sereitei made into a guild. 

Tags: Anime, Bleach, Role playing, Soul Society, Sereitei 

Reply Welcome to Soul Society
OOC Thread (OUT OF CHARACTER, SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valcazar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:54 pm
THis is where we can discuss things out of character. a thread that all forums need. I noticed this and decided to make it , if it's alright with Cross. she may delete if she wishes. but i seriously think we need it. We also need one more thing.

Event logs[RP]....These are only logs in what has happen up to now.

this will be most helpful for those who are unable to keep up or read every single post. This would be however optional...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:35 pm
Im impressed.I never knew that so many soul reapers had so many good ideas.Firstthe other captain and now you.Keep up the good work,and the update thred,i was thinkin about that too.  

Ayase Heart

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

killer Ice Fox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:04 pm
this is good and im impressed ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:14 pm
outstanding dude simply outstanding well done captain valcazar  

Doomed tetsu
Vice Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Valcazar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:26 pm
Thanks. Ok normally this can be used for OOC But i have to admit i do OOC outside this thread too sometimes. in reply to certain topics. so...This is not something i feel deserves a pat on the shoulder or a clap with, although i do appreciate it guys. This is something that i believed was needed. (GOodness i'm beginning to sound like an anti-hero or something =/ )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:50 pm
Drakevalcazar
Thanks. Ok normally this can be used for OOC But i have to admit i do OOC outside this thread too sometimes. in reply to certain topics. so...This is not something i feel deserves a pat on the shoulder or a clap with, although i do appreciate it guys. This is something simply that was need. (GOodness i'm beginning to sound like an anti-hero or something =/ )

-laughs-
Ah your a very good captain.Im surprised,i never knew id have such good soul reapers.And besides,where would the sereitei be with out you?Your a great captains and an even better adviser.Right?  

Ayase Heart

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Valcazar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:15 pm
Why thank you. well there are some that make short posts and some that take time and dedication. i'm not saying i'm that kind of person though because even i have my lazy moments. for now i'm just doing what i can to make this happen. haha...i'm also trying to make things happen around here. if i had more time i'd be giving out many tasks and making many things happen around here. with your approval as always of course. Hah, I'm a captain who is still learning. -grins.- Advisor? perhaps. i'm just surprised nobody was doing it so i just subtly took the role until the real advisor of this group shows up. And this captain is under you my lady. -smiles.-  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:02 pm
Why thank you dear captain,-smiles-,you know the advisor is who i chose.If you wish to have the position you may.I mean you will also run your squad,and be my advisor.It doent have to be my lutenit,shes far to busy as it is.And long posts or not its still posting,i mean some people dont even do that mutch.But thank you for being a loyel soul reaper.  

Ayase Heart

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Valcazar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:21 pm
sure why not. i'll be glad to take the position and also remain as squad 7's captain. That's good. awww well that's fine she probably has things to do. yeah your welcome. and...i believe you've mentioned this b4 but i must ask once more to make sure.

Is there a Executive & Judiciary
of Central 46 Chambers existing? or are they dead?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:58 pm
????
Im sorry you lost me somewhere.  

Ayase Heart

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Valcazar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:29 pm
they are those judges who are order the gotei 13 aorund i think. but in the bleach series they were slaughter by ichimaru and aizen.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:39 pm
Ah well we are the captains,witch means no one rules us,well i mean you guys.But teh original captains ar long dead!
But the arrancars and destruction they made is not.  

Ayase Heart

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Valcazar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:16 pm
has it become less active lately or is it just me?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:24 pm
no >_> it has become less active its not ju lol  

hokute
Crew

Ayase Heart

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:08 pm
Yes and its getting on my nervs.
I mean no ones usin the sub-forums,there there for a reson!  
Welcome to Soul Society

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff