Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
whats the funniest kill that happened to you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoGoRavenRanger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:16 am
mine was my friend and i were playing at the last level of No mercy then the tank comes while my friend was on the turret and got punched clean of the building.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:08 pm
dragons_eat_people
mine was my friend and i were playing at the last level of No mercy then the tank comes while my friend was on the turret and got punched clean of the building.

That happens to me all the time!  

YoYo is Luv
Captain

perziano4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:59 pm
lol that is hilarious! mine was when i was playing the no mercy campaign and i was just walking and i get attacked by a smoker then a hunter then get barfed on by a boomer then a tank comes and kills me! my friends and I were laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 pm
Playing No Mercy, My party were on the 4th stage already left the elevator to the roof top. Out of nowhere a tank comes, only chasing me I had no chose but to flee. I was fleeing backwards shooting him with my double pistols. Unexpectedly I was hanging for my life to the side of the hospital build. Surprisingly, the tank fell off! This was the funnest thing in my life as I have lived from the tank and from an endless fall!  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

Charlie 2 Shots

Naughty Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:48 am
Haha xDD

I've had some pretty interesting ones.

During one of those oh-so-common horde attacks something funny happened. My friends and I were on the staircase in... um... No Mercy, I think. Just shooting the zombies. Then a woman zombie ran at me, I shot her, and her head got stuck on the railing of the stairs and her body started flailing. xD Something like that happened again when a zombie's arm got stuck in a door.

I also love how Smokers grab you at the most inconvenient times. >> Just in time to put you in front of a Tank after your friend saves you. Nothing more fun than getting flung off a building. v_v  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:47 pm
The helicopter came in no mercy and i was like cmon man we gotta get outta here and i ran on to the helicopter and a tank almost punchs me off then i run back on the landing pad then next thing i know my friend and i were dead the it said in dedication to Raven and Trev XD  

GoGoRavenRanger

The Hawaiian Dinosaur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:13 pm
1 health left, i run ahead of the group to get into the safe house, and a boomer is waiting for me.

Needless to say, i got mugged right at the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:47 am
Picture a guy running around the Crescendo event area in No Mercy, with a Witch on fire on his tail xD

It was so funny non of use fired, so the witch died from the fire xD

All you could hear on the mic was "OH SHI-*throws molotov* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" XD  

Drowsyd

GoGoRavenRanger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:59 pm
Razielus Al-Arish
Picture a guy running around the Crescendo event area in No Mercy, with a Witch on fire on his tail xD

It was so funny non of use fired, so the witch died from the fire xD

All you could hear on the mic was "OH SHI-*throws molotov* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" XD

ha i tryed that the other day on a witch it worked I was laughing my butt off when she died  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:19 pm
I can't help but laugh my butt off when people get thrown off of the hospital by tanks. =P  

Queenie Valentine

dndrules3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:35 pm
Alright I have a few AMAZING ones! But I'll just so one.
I get wrapped and pulled by a smoker while my friends are dealing with a tank, this is in No Mercy by the way, outside in the street right at the mouth of an alleyway, and so I'm pissed and I start to melee out of anger, when all of a sudden the damn Smoker pulls me directly INTO a WITCH, so i'm freaking out and meleeing and at this point all I have left are my two pistols so i'm shooting and shooting them and I am just about dead when like my last few shots set off a car alarm! I call the horde on to my friends and one of them ends up incapacitated by the tank, and the another one get downed by the horde, and i'm dead, thanks to my favorite infected the witch, at this point but apparently my friend is running for the safe room, and right when they get there they get kill a boomer too close to them, and basically get horded to death.

It was totally awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:33 pm
Mine was when me and my friend wereplaying the demo with two other people. while we were down in the subway we had just gone through the first train when the other two got attacked. my friend went back to help and i said "i'll secure the platform up ahead." anyways i shoot the two inffected on the patform with the Roit-gun. anyways i hop up onto the plat for and look down it, and there was a tank climbing onto the platform too!. anyways my friend was too busy twith the other two and before i could run the fight started. i did pretty good. i was funning up and down the platfor taking shots at the take as it chaced me. i even dodged some of the concreat it through at me. till the fourth one. it nicked me whiched stunded me long enough for the tank to grab me and start throwing me around the plat form while iw as still shooting.

well it though me off the platfor on the side it climped up. (i didn't have much helth by then) my friend said they were on there way to help. right after this the tank picked me up and through me over the train car and i guess i scared one of the two other guys as i flew over the tain torwards them in the tunnel. well when i was close to the ground one of the other two shot me before i hit and i died.

sorry if this isa bit long.  

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

GoGoRavenRanger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:55 pm
dndrules3
Alright I have a few AMAZING ones! But I'll just so one.
I get wrapped and pulled by a smoker while my friends are dealing with a tank, this is in No Mercy by the way, outside in the street right at the mouth of an alleyway, and so I'm pissed and I start to melee out of anger, when all of a sudden the damn Smoker pulls me directly INTO a WITCH, so i'm freaking out and meleeing and at this point all I have left are my two pistols so i'm shooting and shooting them and I am just about dead when like my last few shots set off a car alarm! I call the horde on to my friends and one of them ends up incapacitated by the tank, and the another one get downed by the horde, and i'm dead, thanks to my favorite infected the witch, at this point but apparently my friend is running for the safe room, and right when they get there they get kill a boomer too close to them, and basically get horded to death.

It was totally awesome!

OMG pulled in to a witch XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:22 am
Its just so messed up! I swear we didn;t even hear her crying like at all...  

dndrules3

anime-ninja-demon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:46 pm
mine was when this tank came out of nowhere then he pushed me off this bridge in the no mercy lvl  
Left 4 Dead

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff