Reply The Industrial Guild
Industrial/Rivet Fashion Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinequan_150mg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:53 pm
I thought this would make a fun thread...

What do you consider Industrial/ Rivet "fashion" or "anti- fashion"?

What do you favor... Cyber Rivet look, Fetish Look, Home Depot made accessories look, Militant look, etc?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:46 am
personlay i like the postapocaliptic military look trench coat boots and gassmask with waist mounted filter.  

dagrossman
Crew

redh4lo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:50 pm
80's era industrial, black pants tucked into black boots, side walls of head shaved.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:47 pm
I'm with the Military look with added goggles and gasmasks smile  

Zambe

Crew

High-functioning Noob

SWFTWLF

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:22 am
Cyber-Rivet, usually with some Constriction and/or Bondage mixed in there. Granted, before I get back into wearing anything but band T-shirts, I need to drop a good 20-30 pounds to wear the bondage tops again. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:05 am
The last concert I was at (Ministry) I was smashing around in the moshpit and it was getting hot as hell. About that time all the other guys were removing thier shirts and I realized I'm not in as good of shape as the other concert goers. So I decided to keep my shirt on. Now, there's something wrong with this picture where many teeny-bopper girls are self-conscious of thier image because of Britney Spears and supermodels on magazines and I'm getting self-conscious of a bunch of sweaty men beating each other. whee  

redh4lo

dagrossman
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:56 pm
redh4lo
The last concert I was at (Ministry) I was smashing around in the moshpit and it was getting hot as hell. About that time all the other guys were removing thier shirts and I realized I'm not in as good of shape as the other concert goers. So I decided to keep my shirt on. Now, there's something wrong with this picture where many teeny-bopper girls are self-conscious of thier image because of Britney Spears and supermodels on magazines and I'm getting self-conscious of a bunch of sweaty men beating each other. whee

no im semi self concuse of the gut im starting to grow, allitle worry about your self inmage is what keeps you healthy, just dont let it keep you from doing things cause then its not healthy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:23 am
dagrossman
redh4lo

no im semi self concuse of the gut im starting to grow, allitle worry about your self inmage is what keeps you healthy, just dont let it keep you from doing things cause then its not healthy.

So I can enter that bikini beauty pagent after all. w00t!  

redh4lo

dagrossman
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:42 am
redh4lo
dagrossman
redh4lo

So I can enter that bikini beauty pagent after all. w00t!

of course just like im going to enter that worlds strongest man compition.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:18 am
In a word: KILLZONE.

Lacking something that extreme, I just think of Snow Crash and Neuromancer or Shadowrun and Cyberpunk 2020.  

Lydia Desdemona

Emma Houxbois
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:05 am
I'm partial to the cyberpunk look, but I have yet to put together the funds to make a proper outfit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:26 pm
Yeah, I'm too broke for the look I want. I'm a cyber-goth, Home Depot, militiarian mix.  

aRK aNJeL

Necessary Discomforts

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:04 pm
I don't dress up- but definately the Militiant look. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:49 pm
I wonder what a cyberpunk ninja would look like. Hmmmm.  

Emma Houxbois
Crew

Lady Sickness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:17 pm
edit of post. o.0 posted when I didn't mean to, and thought I was somewhere else entirely. this is me backing slowly out of the thread.  
The Industrial Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff