Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fushigi Yuugi----The Mysterious Play

Back to Guilds

A Fushigi Yuugi Fan/RP Guild. JOIN TODAY! 

Tags: Fushigi Yuugi, Fanguild, Anime, Role Play, Fushigi Yugi 

Reply Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum
Chichiri's Corner Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii_kawaii_angel_ii

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:36 pm
This is all about Chichiri.....

u can post all the information about Chichiri...

like his life...his b-day,age...bloodtype...

and u can also have a debate hir if u want...

heheheh....*nothing to do* xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:05 pm
WELL, ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I AM CHICHIRI'S ******** #1 FAN AND IF ANYONE TELLS ME OTHERWISE, I WILL GLADLY CUT OFF YOUR BALLS, FRY THEM, AND FEED THEM TO MY PIT BULL SUZIE. Thank you. Now, carry on....NO DA!  

Fang-Zhun
Captain

ii_kawaii_angel_ii

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:17 pm
captain relax....

hahaha....stay cool...

hahahaa...  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:39 pm
In Chichiri's honor, I changed my username to Fang-Zhun, his name in the book. When I'm old enough, I'm gonna change my real name to Fang-Zhun, Hou Jun, or Chichiri, too.  

Fang-Zhun
Captain

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:39 pm
GODDAMMIT I CAN'T FIND A CHICHIRI COSPLAY COSTUME!
*sigh* I am still trying to find out how to get my hair like Chichiri's.
If I could be one person in the world, it would be Chichiri's Fiancee. Even if she died....JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY COULD HAVE DONE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*shudders and giggles madly* I'M GETTIN HIGH JUST OFF THE IDEA OF IT!
But then I remember that I am in love with a fictional character that is a fictional character.... crying

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:16 pm
ahahhaa.....

i love fushigi yuugi so much......  

ii_kawaii_angel_ii

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:03 am
Chichiri's actually amazing! I ever so slightly lied when I applied to this guild, since my no.1 fave character is a draw between Tasuki and Chichiri. He's too cool! With the gravity defying BLUE hair (because nothing's cooler than blue hair, except maybe blonde hair. Oh wait, he's blonde in the manga, nevermind. xd ), the ownage hat, the mask, the cool magic and the staff. Love it. xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:00 am
I love it when he crys! He just looks so helpless and I can't help him! crying  

Fang-Zhun
Captain

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:34 am
Fang-Zhun
I love it when he crys! He just looks so helpless and I can't help him! crying

I don't like it when he cries, because I feel sad too. T crying T I do see what you mean by the whole helpless thing, but other than that, I just find it too sad.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:31 pm
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

I AM ******** PISSED! I WAS READING MY FAN GUIDES AND IT SAID THAT CHICHIRI HAD NO PHYSICAL APPEAL! UURGH GODDAMMIT! HE IS THE ******** HOTTEST THING EVER TO WALK ON THIS PLANET! I'LL KILL WHOEVER WROTE THAT! I'LL KILL 'EM! ******** IT! THOSE LOSERS CAN GO SUCK MY d**k(AN EXTREME THING FOR A GIRL TO SAY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** TIMES NINE TRILLION! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

User Image
DOES THAT LOOK LIKE NO PHYSICAL APPEAL TO YOU?! NO!

Fang-Zhun
Captain

ll Chione ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:34 pm
this is going to be completely random, but i donated 10k to this guild!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:37 pm
Fumiko Hitomi
this is going to be completely random, but i donated 10k to this guild!! biggrin

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek
DAMN! THANKZ!

Fang-Zhun
Captain

Dragons Willow

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:48 pm
me thinks i'm a bit intimidated by the soon to be fang-zhun.....

anyway, i love it most when chichiri goes chibi to stand in for hotohori...and then when he acts all innocent as if nothing ever happened...he's so cutely sneaky!!

and i totally agree that he has physical appeal!!! the scar makes him even hotter i think and sensitive and manyly....did those ppl miss all the pics/scenes of him without his shirt?!....dum dums.... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:05 pm
YOUZ WELCOME!!  

ll Chione ll
Crew

Kureaa44
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:54 am
User Image

O___O *chokes on drink* Good lord!

I. LOVE. THIS. PICTURE. heart whee xp xd 3nodding  
Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]