Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fix Offers On Gaia!

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to help Gaians speak up about the offers. 

Reply Safer Offers
Entering false info Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AURYN Falkor
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:32 am
I'm sure most of you already know, but if you're considering entering false info into offers, don't! Putting viruses, trojans, spyware, and all the other horrible stuff involved aside for a moment, there has been speak of bans for those entering false info. Although, I seriously doubt Gaia will ban everyone who has entered false info. But just in case, be safe and avoid the offers! If anyone has any updates on this issue, please let me know wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 pm
There's the chance that you may, Ben. Not much else to say, though. Dx  

Fusty Inhabitant
Captain

ben pond

Witty Decorator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:24 pm
Fusty Inhabitant

f u c k
      D:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:30 pm
Ben Pond
Fusty Inhabitant

f u c k
      D:
Sorry. Dx  

Fusty Inhabitant
Captain

DR Harry P Ness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:31 pm
Why does Gaia feel the need to ban people for not wanting to be pestered with calls from these scam companies??  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:33 pm
DR Harry P Ness
Why does Gaia feel the need to ban people for not wanting to be pestered with calls from these scam companies??
Because the people who provide false info make it so the others get the calls and such.  

Fusty Inhabitant
Captain

DR Harry P Ness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:37 pm
Fusty Inhabitant
DR Harry P Ness
Because the people who provide false info make it so the others get the calls and such.
Hmm, good point.
I don't think they should be banned though.
It's Gaia's dumb idea for putting these offers, and I'm pretty sure a majority of the Gaia population is under the age of 18.
So how can they not expect people to post fake identities?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:40 pm
I know!! It is so annoying! This just means that noobs are going to lie about it, then get all the money, and THEN they are going to act like they know everything. This is going to be torture.  

Oh Little Miss B

4,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Fusty Inhabitant
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:40 pm
DR Harry P Ness
Fusty Inhabitant
DR Harry P Ness
Hmm, good point.
It's Gaia's dumb idea for putting these offers, and I'm pretty sure a majority of the Gaia population is under the age of 18.
Because minors needed to have parental permission, and one of them was understanding that giving false info could lead to banning and such.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:45 pm
Fusty Inhabitant
DR Harry P Ness
Fusty Inhabitant
DR Harry P Ness
Hmm, good point.
Because minors needed to have parental permission, and one of them was understanding that giving false info could lead to banning and such.
I doubt many minors would ask their parents, and most parents would know it was a scam.
Gaia has officially gone down the crapper.  

DR Harry P Ness

Fredrick Baron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:13 pm
yeah.

Gaia has officialy screwed up again, especially with all these scams and stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:15 pm
one of gaia's biggest EPIC FAIL  

origamigem

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

II a r c II

Darling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:41 pm
Actually, Gaia has a good reason for banning people for false information. As quoted in my thread with higher-up feedback, Pirula has said that when some one submits false information, Gaia is charged for it, because it is fraud through their site. Gaia can't do anything about it because they have a very specific deal with GetGambit, and I'm sure somewhere in it, it says something like "In the case of false information you will be charged 'x amount' for out trouble".

Though, it's also been said that people who submit false information are not banned from GAIA, but are banned from GetGambit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:05 am
gaia is just becoming plum nuts xp  

origamigem

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Safer Offers

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff