Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply All about Zombies
Characteristics Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

semburu254
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:36 pm
ok well here is the stereo typical zombies:
slow, stupid, attracted to noise and movement, likes to bite, since dead cannot drown, generally cannot climb

L4D infected: fast, angry, attracted to sound and movement, can climb, since not dead, most likely can drown

anything else?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:02 am
i remember the point in the elevator with the whole thing with zoey. and the zombie (bs) i cracked up but agreed.  

Erekyn

6,125 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:18 pm
Well here's what I believe the Characteristics for them will be in a real ZA.

There will be a mix of those that can run and those that can only walk.
They will be able to climb.
They will be intelligent only they will see you and get tunnel vision so won't notice traps as easily. You may run into a smarter one.

The army will have about a 50/50 chance of containing it.

They probably will be able to use melee weapons. At least a few will.

Shooting them any were will take them down just a few more shots then a normal person. They feel no pain.
Will be attracted to sound and movement.
Will have the same senses, strength, and speed as a normal person. Basically a body builder will be stronger then an infected that has almost no muscle mass.

Headshots will take them down in one hit or two like normal humans but chest shots work.

You’d best pray to god it won't jump species because infected rats are not a good way to go.
A dog would rip your thought out so you’d be dead in about 3 minutes, birds about 5 but rats.... that’s at least an hour to 3 of slowly being eaten before you die.

They will not be decaying on their feet so don't expect then to die off like that.

They will attack any sound or at least run to it whether it be rubble falling, gunshots or speech.

They will eventually starve to death if they don't eat so about three seeks and they will be dead as long as they don't start eating food we would only have to hold out for about 6 month or so before they die off in your area. (Not from the world) but the population of the world will probably drop greatly

Anyways this is from studying games, books, movies and just being logical about things.

No they will not be ably to smell better like the worthless guide says they will be though it does have a few good ideas.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:32 pm
you get an A+ on homework
and another one for having so much spare time lol
when the ZA happens would you think a school would be a nice place to barricade? well depends on the school but do you get what i mean:
big area, bullet proof glass(my school), sometimes a courtyard, multiple stories, good storage
what do you think?  

semburu254
Crew

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:15 am
well if you had enough proplr to help gaurd the things and keep up the barracade then yes. my school is Brovo rondavou on the list of places to go if the first is over run.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:16 pm
yeah and if you live on the east coast, some of their old buildings (the old rock/brick ones) seem like a decent place.
and for schools heres my ist of requirements
fenced in areas, should have multiple levels, good area of sight, easy to barricade, and easy roof access for you generally inside your barricades  

semburu254
Crew

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:16 pm
i belive zombies should not be able to chase after you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:39 pm
Renji Abarai The Great
i belive zombies should not be able to chase after you
sadly we don't get to pick waht they can do.  

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

semburu254
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:58 pm
hopefuly they are not like the 28days zombies
they get ahold of you, your done  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 pm
most likely they will be able to run.  

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

semburu254
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:31 am
do you think zombies will be just as strong as they where when they were living or maybe weaker since muscle deterioration on the rotting flesh?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 pm
hey won't be decaying. thye will just as strong. and besided. the undead are imposable, but being infected with soem thing like the rage virus is possable.  

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

semburu254
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:01 am
true true
im looking for some disadvantages they would have  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 pm
The average sight of a zombie is no different than human.
Zombies have excellent hearing, and can determine the direction from where it came.
They have a more acute sense of smell. They can distinguish the smell of living prey above all others.
The undead have no physical sensations, no sense of touch.
The average life-span of a zombie (before completely rotting away) is 3-5 years.
Their strength is the same as the human they once were, however they possess alot of stamina. They do not feel pain or exhaustion past their limits and will continue until the muscles literally disintegrate.
As for speed they tend to limp, due to the lack of coordination.
The average human possesses a dexterity level 90 percent greater than zombies. In even the simple coordination needed for climbing a ladder, only 1 out of 4 will succeed.
The average mental capacity of a zombie it that of about an insect.

Our greatest advantage over the undead is our ability to think.  

nautical sparrow

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:45 pm
Londwe
The average sight of a zombie is no different than human.
Zombies have excellent hearing, and can determine the direction from where it came.
They have a more acute sense of smell. They can distinguish the smell of living prey above all others.
The undead have no physical sensations, no sense of touch.
The average life-span of a zombie (before completely rotting away) is 3-5 years.
Their strength is the same as the human they once were, however they possess alot of stamina. They do not feel pain or exhaustion past their limits and will continue until the muscles literally disintegrate.
As for speed they tend to limp, due to the lack of coordination.
The average human possesses a dexterity level 90 percent greater than zombies. In even the simple coordination needed for climbing a ladder, only 1 out of 4 will succeed.
The average mental capacity of a zombie it that of about an insect.

Our greatest advantage over the undead is our ability to think.

wishful thinker. if your right( and i wish you would be) then things would be a lot easyer.  
All about Zombies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff