Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fix Offers On Gaia!

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to help Gaians speak up about the offers. 

Reply Our Chatterbox
Open speach

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:48 am
Seeing that this IS the chatterbox section of the guild, I though a thread with some casual discussion, outbursts of randomness and/or picture posting might be in order.

I'm Ary-chan, writer and artist of Swedish nationality. I crack good jokes but can't translate 'em right to save my life.
I am currently watching old disney movies ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:06 pm
I R Suppi.

I'm a Video Game Art Student at Westwood College, and right now i am eating a muffin! heart  

Wings-of-Ash
Crew

AsmaClementine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:36 pm
I r Asma. I'm a sim with a slacker aspiration (and a secondary aspiration of pleasure) living in sunny California. I wouldst show picture but I's too lazy to figure out how to do that again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 am
*looks at empty plate* Muffin! D:
*looks out at rain* Sunshine! D:
Okay, that last one doesn't bother me - I'm not going out anyway XP I'm busy trying to 'adapt' to the new site navigation... Yes, I'm putting everything I need in the bookmarks field XP
Perhaps it would be a good idea to visit tektek and get the gaia toolbar on this comp.? I recall it had more links that the new site navigation...  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

AsmaClementine
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:41 am
yeah I spent most of last night confused by this thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:04 am
AsmaClementine
I r Asma. I'm a sim with a slacker aspiration (and a secondary aspiration of pleasure) living in sunny California. I wouldst show picture but I's too lazy to figure out how to do that again.

I'm Pixel, and my secondary aspiration is grilled cheese. :U I don't know what my main aspiration is, probably pleasure. I live in Texas, where we have amazing thunderstorms when the sky gods decide they've had enough of starving our city of water. I lived in California my whole life up until last year, and I have to say that the thunderstorms are one thing I love the most.  

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

The Carmine Rose

Lonely Lover

11,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:18 am
Would you still...
Ah ish a Ninjah Muffin Princess in the disguise of a 14 year old girl called Princess. I like to free my fellow muffins from their captors and keep them safe in my stomach until further notice. I live where the sun never shines (And no, I don't mean up your a**) And I like cheese.
Cheese.
Cheese....
CHEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!

Die for me?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:59 pm
That's funny, my sister's username is spongy_cupcake XP

Best. Chocolate. Muffins. EVER *drools over keyboard* Chocolate with chocolate chips and chocolate cream coating. I could kill for that stuff.  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

Our Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces