Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Hamlet [A 1/2 WangZi Guild]

Back to Guilds

Infinite Hamlet is Gaia's First 1/2 Prince Guild! XD 

Tags: 1/2 Prince, 1/2 Ouji, 1/2 WangZi, Second Life, Manhua 

Reply ☆ Roleplay ★
Second Life: A Different Story :: CLOSED FOR A BIT Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:15 pm
>> Introduction

User Image

It is the year 2100, humans have developed a virtual reality game called "Second Life". Unlike most virtual reality video games of it's time, "Second Life" is so realistic, that it is said to have a realism of 99%! In other words, the video game is almost exactly like real life with a fantasy twist. You touch, taste, hear, feel, smell, sense and see everything you would as if you were really living this life. The story of the manga tells tale of the "odd squad" a team of fighters in "Second Life" who are made up of a swordsman, a sorcerer, a wizard, a theif, an archer and a priest. However, this roleplay is a little different than the manga storyline...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the storyline of this roleplay, YOU will act as your own character in "Second Life"! Who you are in real life, and who you are in "Second Life" is completely up to you! You may fight, gain a job, level up, and form a team! But wait, after you open the package you find a paper that says:
"You win! Enter this code while creating your character to claim your prize!"
What did you win? Well, turns out the creators of "Second Life" made a contest and that paper is found in 100 copies of "Second Life"! You're one of the 100 lucky winners! Your prize: Your character in second life can look however you want it to! You look like the dream , or the complete opposite of your character in real life. So what life will you live? It's up to you! Turn on the game helmet and begin!

● Introduction ● Rules ● Important To Know ● Profile Skeleton ● Accepted Profiles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:14 pm
>> Rules

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

1. Your character is not required to look like you in real life.

2. Your character in Second Life must be the same gender as you're character in real life!

3. NO MARY/GARY SUES!! !***!

4. When your character dies, they will be sent back to the "Rebirth Point" in the last city they visited.

5. ABSOLUTELY NO CYBERING, FLAMMING, SPAMMING, OR USING OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!

6. You are allowed to have up to two characters.

7. You can not claim that you've gained a level, killed a monster, gained a pet, or gained a job on your own! I will keep up with this. For more information on this see the "Important To Know" post!
- This rule is still under debate; I'm not too sure if I can keep up with all of your activities, but I will try for the first few days. I guess this is kind of like a "trial and error" rule for quite a while.

8. You may NOT play as the original characters of 1/2 Prince (Prince, Lolidragon, Guileastes, etc.). They will have no contribution to this RP, meaning your character can not meet nor battle them at all!

9. OCC must be in brackets! We don't want to get confused with your regular talk and your RP talk!

10. Please don't post just one sentence. RP posts should at least be a bit more descriptive than just one sentence.

11. Please be at least semi-literate!

12. Keep it at PG13. We've got kids in this guild for goodness sakes.

13. Romance is allowed between characters, but PLEASE don't start into the romantic stuff within the first few pages. We want to have more action and less romance in this RP as possible.

14. Pm profiles to me with the title "Born twice" All profiles that are not titled this will be deleted without being read and ignored.

15. No emoticons ( biggrin gonk 4laugh )in RP posts! In OCC post it is okay.

16. Swearing is allowed but don't have a cursing spaz in every single post.

17. Yaoi and Yuri is allowed. . .

18. Ignore rule 15 and pm all profiles to me with the title "I win?" All profiles that are not titled this will be deleted without being read and ignored.

19. Up to six people per group!

20. You are only allowed to be a member of one team, and guilds are allowed to have as many teams in them as they want (Guilds can be obtained by winning a competition, or can be bought with 15,000 crystal coins.)

21. Follow all TOS rules.

22. Please make sure the pictures in your profiles aren't really big, I don't want them stretching the page, this goes especially for if you plan to use the picture in all your posts. If your picture is big and you don't want to resize, use a link.

23. No killing off other players without them posting that you killed them! !***!

24. ONLY TWO PETS PER PLAYER! OR UP TO TWO PETS PER TEAM!

25. I am the creator of this roleplay and I can change, add or remove any of these rules.

26. If you break a rule once you get a warning, for the second time you get a warning, For the third time you're banned for three days, for the fourth you're banned for life. IF YOU BREAK RULE NUMBER 6 YOU WILL BE REPORTED AND BANNED FOR LIFE.

!***!=
A mary sue is someone who god mods. (A Gary Sue is a male a Mary Sue is a female) God modding means when fighting they never/rarely get damaged and always/almost always dodge any attacks. They will have the best everything, and usually will etheir pure good or pure bad, pure good meaning they are always good people, who never do anything wrong or bad or mean, and everybody but them is wrong no matter what. Pure bad meaning they are always bad, evil, mean, always wrong, always terrible, always dark. THIS IS WRONG. Everyone has some good and bad qualities! Nobody is perfect, and nobody is pure evil.

Example of A MaryGary sue in a fight:
Quote:
...Then Ann aimed her massive lightning attack at Bob.

Quote:
Bob dodged Ann's massive lightning with ease and jumped behind Ann quickly and swiftly plunging his sword in her back, the stab killing her.

NOT ONLY IS THIS WRONG BECAUSE HE DIDN'T TAKE ANY DAMAGE, BUT YOU CANNOT KILL SOMEONE WITHOUT THEM POSTING THAT YOU KILLED THEM. This is the right way to it:

Quote:
. . Then Ann aimed her massive lightning attack at Bob.

Quote:
Amongst all the dust Bob saw a flash of light come out of Ann's hand, he jumped quickly, but didn't fully dodge it. The lightning struck his arm causing him to stumble slightly. He then landed behind Ann and moved his sword to stab her back, planning to kill her.

Quote:
Ann became even more angry when he dogded her spell, but she knew he was wounded. She watched him land behind her and jumped completly dodging his stab. "You'll have to be faster if you want to wound me again Bob!"

Yes, sometimes you can completely dodge attacks, but keep in mind that if your opponent has a higher level than you, the attack will most likely hit and cause more damage than it would if it were your attack. You cannot wound somebody without them posting that you wounded them ethier.

● Introduction ● Rules ● Important To Know ● Profile Skeleton ● Accepted Profiles

T R l X X
Crew

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:13 pm
>> Important To Know

User Image

My character, and my character only will be the Hidden GM (Game Moderator) of our RP! This is so I can be the one who introduces your characters to Second Life. I will so tell you how much damage you lose in a fight, when you level up, earn a new skill, complete a quest, earn a job, gain a pet, etc. Again, I will be the only GM in this Roleplay!

Quote:
Bob was hit by Ann's fire attack, he flew backwards and collided with the wall.

Quote:
Bob: - 10hp Bob: 50150hp
Ann: level up by one level! Gains new fire spell: burst. Weapon levels up as well.

When either PMing other users, or using the Team Chat system, please use the following systems for each:

Quote:
Trinity decided to PM Dustin, she remembered his username was DarkOverlordOfCookies.
PM: DarkOverlordOfCookies
"Dustin, what city are you in? I got lost in the Mystical Woods after fighting the Easter Bunny."

Quote:
While walking alone in a dense forest, Trinity encountered a troublesome team known as the "Bean Wrestlers". Without wanting them to know she was calling for her team, she decided to use the Team Chat System.
Team Chat: Guys, hurry over here! That creap team the "Bean Wrestlers" just spotted me! I'll need help or I'm in trouble!

Races

> Elf
> Dark Elf
> Human
> Beast
> Angel/Holyman
> Dark Angel/Demon
> Dwarf
> Animal
(Dog, pig, cat, mouse, turtle, wolf, bird and other small animals) Note: If your character is one of these you do not need to include an image if you don't want to.
> Elemental
(Tree spirit, Flower spirit, grass spirit, water spirirt etc.) Note: If your character is one of these you do not need to include an image if you don't want to.

Jobs

Jobs are the skills and bussiness types in Second Life, to get them you must complete different quests.
Note: You can only get jobs after level 10!

Swordsman: Obtains a sword after completing the quest the Swordsman NPC gives you. Swordsmen can not use magic, but more like can be accessed through certain moves that enable the wielder's weapon to attack with a form of magic. (example: Prince's "Inferno Slash" uses fire to slash at his targets) They range in the close combat area, meaning they can kick, punch, etc.
To get this job you must talk to the NPC in your race's newbie village who claims to be your "Uncle" and accept his quest.

Archer: Receives a Bow and Arrow after completing the Archer's quest. They are long range attackers, making it harder for them to receive damage. Just as Swordsman can, Archers have the ability to attack with a form of magic through certain moves.
To get this job, talk to the NPC at the Archer's Booth in your race's newbie village to receive a quest.

Thief: A Thief has the ability to pick-pocket other players for gold and other various items the possess. Doing this makes them not only rich beyond belief, but extremely quiet, fast, and un-noticable. They are very skillful at sneak attacks, and have the "element of surprise" on their side, meaning they can sometimes move so fast that you can hardly see them. A Thief mainly uses their own strength and speed to attack, but weapons such as daggers are equipted along with them. They normally specialize in stabbing. Although being a Thief gets you tons of money, your fame greatly lowers amongst the players FAST. Players that aren't your allies will grow to hate you, so be sure you don't want to have your fame level very high in Second Life.
To get this job, talk to the NPC located in a dark alley in your newbie village to receive the quest. Free toaster comes with this offer! -JK-

Mage/Wizard: One of the most complicated jobs, a mage casts elemental spells to attack the opponent, however, there are many different types of mages: Some deliver one spell to multiple targets at a time, but the targets only receive a bit of damage. Some use strong spells, but can only focus on one opponent. Others can use spells that take a LONG time to cast and use up a LOT of their energy, but deliver a great deal of damage that covers a great distance. There are those who cast plenty of weak spells rapidly enough to damage multible targets. This depends on the Mage's element, a Mage has one element that they specialize in strongly, and a sub element which they know a few spells for. Mages cannot choose their element. Spells get stronger as the Mage gets stronger.
Talk to the NPC behind the Wizard booth in your newbie village to receive this job after completing the quest they asign you.

Necromancer/Soul Sorcerer: A Necromancer is a sorcerer who has the ability to summon monsters from the dead and controls them during battle. These monsters get stronger as the Necromancer gets stronger.
To receive this job, talk to the NPC at the Necromancer booth in your race's newbie village to receive their quest.

Priest: A Priest is someone who specializes in healing their team members and themselves in and out of battle. A priest can deal an average amount of damage by using holy weapons and light weapons, but can deal strong damage by delivering pyshical attack (kicking, punching, etc.) if the priest is strong themself. Healing gets stronger as the Priest gets stronger.
To get this job talk to the NPC at the chapel in your race's newbie village to receive the quest.

Taekwando: A job that has no method of attacking. They cast spells to make defense barries, spells to counter attacks, and weaken the enemies. These spells do not become very strong until level 15.
To get this job talk, to the NPC in the dojo in your race's newbie village and recieve a quest.

Daoshi: A Daoshi is a somewhat weak job. They use scrolls and talismans to cast spells for attacks and defense. Attacks are usually very weak, but are very good in defense.
To get this job talk to the NPC in the dojo in your race's newbie village and recieve a quest.

Bard: A wandering poet/musician. This job is suggested for people who are very talented in music or poetry. If the player chooses to have an instrument, they can play melodies that will raise the statistics (agility, strength, etc.) of a team mate or lower the stats. of an enemy for a limited amount of time during battle. No quest is required for this job, but you must buy your own instrument or notebook. Some quick ways to raise money are to play music or recite your poetry in local areas. If you choose to be a musician, you learn how to play powerful melodies while leveling up. This means that your melodies and poetry will increase in impact among players (interest, money gaining, fame, etc.) and enemies (decrease in speed, attack, etc.).

Guild Positions
1. Landlord/Leader
2. Military (Head generals and Strategists)
3. Protection and Defense
4. Treasury
5. Ambassador
6. Supervision and Designer

System Stats. Character Profile

Stats.
Name: (Character's Username)
Race: (Character's Race)
Job: (Character's Job)
Experience:
Level: (Character's Level
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is extremely easy to level up. All you have to do is kill around 35 weak monsters, which is all you can manage at the first of the game. Once you reach level 10 you can choose your job, but it will become more difficult to level up and you will have to battle stronger monsters. )
Health: (Characters health out of their maximum HP. Maximum HP at level 1 is 72, once HP reaches 0 character is dead.)
Skill points: (These will be randomly set according to the imformation you give me on your profile.)
Strength:
Fame:
Agility:
Intellegence:
Wisdom:
Charisma:
Luck:

Maximum HP Law

Your Maximum HP increases as you level up, meaning I will set an equation to help level up instead of all that confusion:
When you level up one level, your Maximum HP of your previous level is multiplied by 1.5.

Quote:
EnviousWind reached level three! Maximum HP: 162

Exp. Points Law

Now, if you are familiar with the Pokemon games, then you know that each time you battle a Pokemon your Pokemon gains mor Exp. points, and when it reaches its specific Exp points then it levels up. I thought and thought about this, and came to the conclusion that it would be good to have this.
Now, level 1 players have the reach 120 Exp. points before they level up. Your Exp. points are multiplied by 1.5.
**I will NOT include this as a system notice. If you want to know how much you have to go before you reach the next level, you'll need to look at your Profile by saying "Profile".

Monsters

-Blobs: Blobs normally live in packs and aren't afraid to attack all together. Their main attack is biting, but it doesn't inflict much loss of HP to the attacker. They are very easy to kill, and are usually recommended for beginners.
**Range from levels 1 - 4
**Money: 2 to 7 bronze coins
**Items: daggers for killing one; if you kill 25, you earn "Dragon Skin Rock" which is worth 100 bronze coins.

-Wolves: They also live in packs, but carry a strong bite with decently fast speed. Although they have a fiersome appearance, they don't attack you unless they are attacked.
**Range from levels 1 - 7
**Money: 5 to 19 bronze coins (this depends on their size)
**Items: Basic Worker Shirt and Gloves

-Filches: Bird-like creatures with beautiful light pink and blue feathers, but don't let their beauty fool you, their beeks are quite harmful as well as their stomps. They aim for the head mainly, but find other means to attack their attacker if necessary. Filches also have great agility, which makes them harder to attack.
**Range from levels 5 - 13, but are recomended for level 10 layers.
**Money: 6 to 20 bronze coins. (This also depends on their size)

-Suckles: Leech-like creatures that are about the size of a blob, but attach to Player's skin and quickly drain your HP. They make no sound, so it's best to be observative in Swampy, Damp areas.
**Range from levels 4 - 14
**Money: 15 to 25 bronze coins
**You receive no items from killing a Suckle

-Beakers: Appearing as just beaks with legs, they live together in flocks, usually in dark, shaded places and rely on sound and smell to sense people. Although they have a small size, their bites hurt an awful lot and make a painful, sharp screech to ward of players.
**Range from levels 2 to 10, but level 11 players are recommended for these creatures.
**Money: 15 to 34 bronze coins
**Items: Sticky Tarp if you kill 4

-Stealers: Stealers appear like small black rocks, and normally live alone and can appear whenever. They are very fierce monsters and have the ability to shift from a Blob to a Filch and even to a Beaker. To tell the difference between the real thing and a Stealer is that they have a white streak running across their forehead. They earn their name from stealing player's items and using them on the player. They have average speed.
**Range from levels 4 - 14
**Money: 15 to 30 bronze coins, but are very hard to kill sometimes.
**Items: Rare shoes that boost speed by a random number.

-Moles: Live underground in herds, and attack from below, but are fairly slow, so they aren't as difficult to kill. Their claws are what you need to watch for most.
**Range from levels 7 - 19
**Money: 15 to 36 bronze coins
**You earn no items.

[[I'll add more monsters as time goes on when you all level up~.]]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:30 pm
>> Profile Skeleton

User ImageUser Image

[b]My name when I'm not wearing my game helmet:[/b] (Your character's name in real life)
[b]My gender:[/b] (You must be the same in real life and in the game)
[b]How many years I haved lived my first life:[/b] (Your character's age in real life)
[b]This is a bit more personal:[/b] (orientation; meaining heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual)
[b]No matter which life I'm in I tend to be:[/b] (personality)
[b]Not to brag, but I'm good at: [/b](Strengths)
[b]On the other hand, I'm not so good at:[/b] (Weaknesses)
[b]I prefer:[/b] (likes)
[b]I Detest:[/b] (Dislikes)
[b]In my nightmares:[/b] (Fears)
[b]What you see without the game helmet:[/b] (Character's appearence in real life. OPTIONAL)
[b]In my second life I'm: [/b](Race)
[b]Then you call me:[/b] (Username in Second Life)
[b]My dream is to become:[/b] (The job your character plans on getting/has already gotten. I will edit if this changes.)
I belong with: (Your team, if you choose to have one. LEAVE THIS BLANK! I will edit it when you're in a team)
[b]It's a virtual mirror!:[/b] (Appearence in the game)
[b]Every game has a controller:[/b] (Your gaia username)
[b]Other: [/b](Random stuff, may want to include: birthday, job your character has in real life, if they know anyone in the game in real life, where your character lives in real life etc. OPTIONAL)

Note: Please be creative and choose your own color for your profile!

T R l X X
Crew

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:33 pm
Hayaiko
Heyyy, cooool! We PM chara profiles to you or we just post them here, Trixx? This sounds fun.
Read over the Rules section again to know what to do with your Character's Profile. The Character Skeleton I posted is what I must have instead of your own character skeleton.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:36 pm
Accepted Profiles

My name when I'm not wearing my game helmet: Sasaki Sei
My gender: male
How many years I haved lived my first life: 18
This is a bit more personal: heterosexual
No matter which life I'm in I tend to be: Unpredictable but when it comes to situation, I'm pretty dependable.
Not to brag, but I'm good at: Martial Arts (extra ones include singing lol )
On the other hand, I'm not so good at: Travelling by boat. (seasick *cough*)
I prefer: Team battle, occasional PvP, healing anyone whenever needed and keeping away from unnecessary trouble. Won't say no to a good book and/or mp3 with headphones. I'm on the lookout for in-game Buddies!
I Detest: Troublemakers.
In my nightmares: I don't like worms. Personally.
What you see without the game helmet:
User Image

In my second life I'm: an Angel
Then you call me: Azuriel
My dream is to become: top-ranked Priest (doesn't hurt to dream)
I belong with: (to be decided)
It's a virtual mirror!:
User Image

Every game has a controller: Hayaiko
Other: Just because I'm a priest doesn't mean I'll be 100% angelic. Don't think of crossing me. Maybe some weird bug will happen and you'll see some sadistic demon in my place.

*~*

My name when I'm not wearing my game helmet: Taki Rend
My gender: Male
How many years I haved lived my first life: 18
This is a bit more personal: Bisexual
No matter which life I'm in I tend to be: quiet, but open when you get to know me.
Not to brag, but I'm good at: drawing, following rules, organizing things.
On the other hand, I'm not so good at: mathematics, relaying emotions to others.
I prefer: curling up with a nice book, and some food to pass the time, or doodling random things.
I Detest: screaming, arrogance, and annoying people.
In my nightmares: I'm terribly afraid of skulls.
What you see without the game helmet: User Image
In my second life I'm: a Dark Angel
Then you call me: Nau
My dream is to become: an Archer
I belong with: tbd...
It's a virtual mirror!:
User Image
Every game has a controller: oOGenesis_RhapsodosOo
Other: Has a job at a local electronics store, but likes to sneak off to the bookstore across the street to read.

*~*

My name when I'm not wearing my game helmet: Ryo Nishijima
My gender: Female
How many years I haved lived my first life: 19
This is a bit more personal: Heterosexual
No matter which life I'm in I tend to be: Silent when I’m first met but soon open up if I get to know you well enough, caring towards my friends, if I don’t understand things to such a point I get rather fussy, and I’ve got a strong spirit.
Not to brag, but I'm good at: Hand-to-hand combat; close range attacks, video games, singing, strategy games, school, and writing stories.
On the other hand, I'm not so good at: Climbing to high elevations.
I prefer: Music, Deserts, and Friends.
I Detest: Troublemakers and Thieves (depends how they are like actually)
In my nightmares: Spirits. . . Very bad experiences as a child.
In my second life I'm: A Human
Then you call me: Cellestal, but you can call me Cell.
My dream is to become: A Swordsmanwoman
I belong with: (Yet to be chosen)
It's a virtual mirror!: This is how my Character looks like, and this is how I look like as a GM
Every game has a controller: T R l X X
Other: I can be a sweet girl, but if you push me too hard I’ll act like a total different girl’s here. My friends in reality labeled me as a somewhat “child” due to my behavior some times. In Second Life I’ve come to like fighting alone without making a single noise such as a grunt or gasp, but I'll fight along with my team no matter what. The only time I usually will talk is when I’ll occasionally taunt an opponent to get my spirit ready for a fight.

*~*

my name when I'm not wearing my game helmet: Ray Bird
How many years I have lived my first life: 19
This is a bit more personal: bi
No matter which life I'm in I tend to be: Stubborn and hard headed. I also have many blond moments. I'm fairly clumsy at times but I'm very friendly.
Not to brag, but I'm good at: Persuading, negotiating, storing money, and I get things done in a timely manner
On the other hand, I'm not so good at: Fire Elements: Its too easy to get burnt up close. Poetry and singing.
I prefer: Nighttime, rivers, shiny things.
I Detest: Bright alley's at night, mean people, dinosaurs.
In my nightmares: Giant spiders.
what you see without the game helmet: Out of game look
In my second life I'm: Human
Then you call me: Birdie
My dream is to become: Thief
I belong with:
it's a virtual mirror!: In game look
Every game has a controller: Silver Tear Angel
Other: A freshmen in college. She currently still lives at home so that the money she gets from her part-time job can be spent on things she likes and not bills. Her birthday is January 23, 1990

*~*

My name when I'm not wearing my game helmet:Karin Hayari
My gender: female
How many years I haved lived my first life: 14
This is a bit more personal: straight as a ruler
No matter which life I'm in I tend to be:Stubborn and silly but despite being somewhat tomboyish I love cutsy things also somewhat shy and cautious If I dont know you well.
Not to brag, but I'm good at: Swimming and Literate arguments.
On the other hand, I'm not so good at: Watching Horrormovies or anything along those lines and Fighting solo
I prefer:To Battle with other people rather than by myself and that any conflicts are settled without violence.
I Detest: Gross stuff and bad weather
In my nightmares: I see random monsters created by my own imagination
In my second life I'm: human
Then you call me: *Warriorperro*
My dream is to become: A swordsman
I belong with:not yet decided
It's a virtual mirror!: User Image
Every game has a controller:nyaph the god
Other: Nothingness

*~*

• My name when I'm not wearing my game helmet: Stella Holmes.
  • My gender: Female.
  • How many years I haved lived my first life: 20
  • This is a bit more personal: Bisexual.
  • No matter which life I'm in I tend to be: Quiet, calm, lazy, relaxed.
  • Not to brag, but I'm good at: Violin, Theoretical Physics, Theoretical Mathematics, Strategy, Martial Arts, Tetris.
  • On the other hand, I'm not so good at: Relating to/Dealing with people, Driving, Cooking.
  • I prefer: Working, sleeping, playing the violin, Tetris, reading, video games, cooking.
  • I Detest: Parties, people, driving.
  • In my nightmares: Sudden vital organ failure.
  • What you see without the game helmet:
    User Image
  • In my second life I'm a: Yin Elemental.
  • Then you call me: Halemit.
  • My dream is to become: A Taekwando practitioner.
  • I belong with:
  • It's a virtual mirror!:
    User Image
  • Every game has a controller: Raithwyth
  • Other: Birthday; March 14th, Job; Violinist in the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra, Theoretical Physics and Mathematics Consultant.

*~*

My name when I'm not wearing my game helmet: Kuro Shirakawa
How many years I have lived my first life: 21
This is a bit more personal: I'm homosexual, just don't know it yet
No matter which life I'm in I tend to be: Gloomy. Withdrawn. Easily angered. Often getting in to fights. Never smiling, for nothing and no one.
Not to brag, but I'm good at: Using all kinds of blades. Knifes in real life and a one handed short sword in game.
On the other hand, I'm not so good at: I can't handle any other type of weapon.
I prefer: Doing everything alone. Night time. Things that go bump in the night.
I Detest: Team play. Crowds. People in general. Midday. Fairytale creatures.
In my nightmares: my real life is being discovered.
What you see without the game helmet:
User Image
In my second life I'm: an elf
Then you call me: Shadow
My dream is to become: a thief or assassin
I belong with:
It's a virtual mirror:
User Image
Every game has a controller: Naeril Kohaku
Other: Goes in towns only at night when they are least populated to avoid crowds. Likes to spend time around monsters.
Also a week before he got the game Kuro got in a fight and lost his left eye, earning a 'live' wound that remained on his character in game. In both worlds he refuses to wear an eye-patch.

*~*

My name when I'm not wearing my game helmet: Hediko Fair
My gender:Male
How many years I haved lived my first life:21
This is a bit more personal:Asexual, I really have much interest in either gender
No matter which life I'm in I tend to be: More concerned with myself, helping people is such a pain
Not to brag, but I'm good at: gathering information, strategy(Strengths)
On the other hand, I'm not so good at: backing down from a fight and math (Weaknesses)
I prefer:cats, water and sweet foods (likes)
I Detest: annoying people, the heat and spicy foods (Dislikes)
In my nightmares: people die and i cannot save them (Fears)
In my second life I'm: Dark Elf(Race)
Then you call me: Jescyn (Username in Second Life)
My dream is to become: a mage
I belong with:
It's a virtual mirror!:User Image (Appearence in the game)
Every game has a controller: Zayroen (Your gaia username)
Other: He lives alone after he got fed up with his mothers behavior and left. he lives on his own now in a small apartment with his cat

*~*

My name when I'm not wearing my game helmet: Cait Lynn Xue Li
How many years I haved lived my first life: Nineteen
This is a bit more personal: Unsure, hasn't been involved enough in others to know.
No matter which life I'm in I tend to be: I tend to be a bit too nice, letting people walk all over me, doing anything I can to avoid conflict. I don't like standing up for myself, after all, what if I make someone mad at me? I try to be nice to everyone, going out of my way to do things for other people, but that doesn't mean I'm always a complete pushover! Though... I'm the person who apologizes when other people step on her toes... I am cheerful, though, and I've been described as spunky! But even someone like me will snap occasionally if pressed too far... I'm afraid to be myself, because I'm afraid that I might lose control and scare the people I care about away. In the game, however, I'm more confident in myself and unafraid to speak my mind, in fact, I'm not shy at all; if I'm angry I'll let you know! I'm not scared of people anymore, and will say whatever I really feel, unafraid of the reprecussions.
Not to brag, but I'm good at: Cooking, drawing, would probably be considered a genius if I actually applied myself for once
On the other hand, I'm not so good at: Dealing with people or being put in situations here I don't know how to react; large crowds, making dead lines, and not taking on too much at once
I prefer: Sweets and spicy foods, cool, breezy, days, and the smell of flowers; loves animals
I Detest: People who assume they're better, bitter food, having to wake up early, pink
In my nightmares: Being completely and utterly alone, especially alone in the dark
In my second life I'm: Demon
Then you call me: Swift Fox
My dream is to become: A Thief
I belong with:[/b[
Every game has a controller: Klepto_Kit
Other: A bit of a game fanatic, she's been drooling over Second Life for weeks. She was born in the fall, and she doesn't get out much, resulting in lots of awkward situations between her and others. She's also a college student with a reputation for knowing all the answers, but for some reason never turning in her projects...

*~*

My name when I'm not wearing my game helmet: Kane Solomon LeCoeur

How many years I haved lived my first life: 16

This is a bit more personal: heterosexual

No matter which life I'm in I tend to be: Cold, distant. Wants to be closer to others, but finds it hard to do so.

Not to brag, but I'm good at: Soccer, Swimming, Martial Arts, and isn't a bad hand at swordplay. Also is considered a genius by few.

On the other hand, I'm not so good at: Socializing and being childish.

I prefer: Silver, black, and green. Likes to cook, draw, and sing.

I Detest: Cauliflowers, math, and my parents.

In my nightmares: I am all alone in a dark room.

What you see without the game helmet:User Image

In my second life I'm: An Angel

Then you call me: Dark Silver

My dream is to become: the strongest Warrior

I belong with: None

Every game has a controller: CrossOfTime

Other: College Student, skipped three grades. Majors in Art, Music, and is taking a cooking class for fun. Is trying to receive a teaching liscence.

T R l X X
Crew

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:38 pm
I must be going blind! I saw it. I'll hop to the profile making rightaway. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:53 pm
Hayaiko
I must be going blind! I saw it. I'll hop to the profile making rightaway. mrgreen

Haha, okay. I'll be waiting for your PM very soon! 4laugh

T R l X X
Crew

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:51 pm
Thanks! First chara on the list woot!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:57 pm
AH!I WANT TO TRY IT!But i only read like the first 3 or 5 chappies can I still join this RP?Or should I go and read the entire manga until the end of the uploaded chapters right now??? *Excited for this*  

Nyaph
Vice Captain

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:30 am
T R l X X
Nyaph the god
AH!I WANT TO TRY IT!But i only read like the first 3 or 5 chappies can I still join this RP?Or should I go and read the entire manga until the end of the uploaded chapters right now??? *Excited for this*

Ah! You can join, Nyaph! 4laugh
I mean, the first few chapters explain what the game is kinda like, so I don't find anything wrong with you joining~! And if we ever mention anything confusing to you we'll explain it to you, but like I said before what's really necessary is mentioned in the first few chapters~. C:

trixx accepted me yaaay!OH BTW trixx did you draw your own profile pics?!It looks like it from how they look alike and how it says second life under the name in the second pic  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:04 pm
Nyaph the god
T R l X X
Nyaph the god

Ah! You can join, Nyaph! 4laugh
I mean, the first few chapters explain what the game is kinda like, so I don't find anything wrong with you joining~! And if we ever mention anything confusing to you we'll explain it to you, but like I said before what's really necessary is mentioned in the first few chapters~. C:

trixx accepted me yaaay!OH BTW trixx did you draw your own profile pics?!It looks like it from how they look alike and how it says second life under the name in the second pic

Nahhh, I can never draw THAT good. Eh? I looked at my profile pictures and I don't see any thing that mentions Second Life in the pictures. ' 3 '

T R l X X
Crew

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:30 am
Nyaph, if you're talking bout my chara pics, no. They're not mine either. I just saved them and edited additional features on photoshop. The letterings plus the wings I put on. Uploaded them on photobucket after that. ^^ I can ask sis Suda to draw some designs for you if you like.  
☆ Roleplay ★

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff