What a start
Sasha walked trough the main entrance hall of the Lethal Wrestling Federation HQ- building.
She had just signed a contract, becomming a prowrestler.
The youngster felt her heart pounding against the cage of her ribs like it was trying to break free, almost painfully.

She had faked the Majors handsign on the needed "parental" approval.
It was the first time she ever did something like that and it made her feel bad...a bit.
After all..she was doing that to impress him, to show him that she was tough, a warrior, worthy of being his child even so she was no boy. She did it to make him proud...maybe. She did it for some fame...maybe. And maybe for a single smile from him....maybe.
If he would find out, and she was quite sure he would, he would beat the snot out of her but she was also quite sure that it could be worth, trying.
Her father's unit had signed their first contract in the USA, guarding some strange mega-con's facility.
It even seemed like they would stay long enough to build up some life here.
The Major had chosen a normal highschool for her just a week ago, and it was at that place that she had heard about this famous and rough league.
It had been a night of thoughts and doubts befor she had made her decission:"I will do it"
Here she could earn some fame with the only thing she realy could, wrestling..or rather fighting.
She passed by some big wall with a giant mirror, reflecting her image. Sasha didn't had a look at any mirror very offen, the Major, her father, had told her it was an act of vanity and that she was ugly anyway, Sasha believed him but he wasn't there at that moment.
She had a short glance at her self.
A small, boyish frame. Burly physique and a square hip. Pale freckled skin , eyes of a deep blue, blonde hair in the traditional haircut of the Major's unit: short, even fully shaved above neck and temples. Sasha her self sported some short,wild bangs,hanging to her forehead.
And there was that scar,running down the left side of her face, a deep red curve, running past her eye almost down to the line of her thin lips.
Not very impressive, but of course Sasha "knew" that she was weak, ugly and a failure but maybe she could change that,maybe she could prove the Major that she was tough enough, strong, worthy....maybe.
And so she walked on to the dressing rooms to find her spint as she was told, to drop her stuff and so on.
It was some hard work to find the women's dressing room and it was..small.
She saw two spints being in use or at least it seemed so, for there where only two spinty with any name-button attached to it.
Sasha found her spint finally, opening it to put her stuff into it, two sets of her chosen ring-attire,some shampoo, towels and such stuff.
The Russian teen did put her things into the spint with some care, cloathing and towels folded neatly, the other stuff well placed where it belonged.
Sasha closed the door and had a look at the cheap watch on her wrist, realizing she had still a single hour to have a look at the main building, showers,arena, fan-shop and so on.
So she left the dressing room.Eventhough she knew for sure that she was going to get lost a bit she had to know that place a bit for no battle was won without any knowledge of the battlefield.
And this was a battle field for it was her best chance to win some fame.
Still she couldn't fully believe fully that she had managed to join that league, but she was going to prove to the other warriors in that league that she there to stay.
But there they where again, the doubts, that burning feeling of inferiority that way her personal nemesis.

Sasha stopped in her tracks, almost running into some guy walking by, lowering her eyes and getting lost in her own little world as so offen.
The young girl did bite down on her bottom lip. as always when feeling angry,nervous,fearfull or emabaressed.
So she stood in front of the dressing rooms, her heart slowing with that sting of doubt.
Can I realy do it?

Am I strong enough?
Can I put up a good show?
Can I fight such good wrestlers?
Will I even survive my first match?
Put Sasha suddenly knew a plain answer to all that questions:
I won't find out if I don't try!
She clenched her fists, so firm that her nuckles pocked trough her skin pale white.
She raised her head again.
She stopped chewing her bottom lip.
She took a deep breath...and walked on.

Again she said to her self:I won't find out if I don't dare to try and fight.
For another teaching of her Father was almost booming in her head:"Fear is for Weaklings"