Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Found Hope

Back to Guilds

A place for gaians to gather, share, Roleplay, discuss, question, and just be themselves 

Tags: LGBT, ArtWork, RolePlay, Discussion, Sharing 

Reply I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be (full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound cool?
  Yes
  No
  You're stupid
  Shu'dup and give me my gold
View Results

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:56 pm
Bio: Leo is a whore. He was kidnapped when he was ten years old, and sold to a brothel. His virginity was auctioned off to the highest bidder that night. It has been six years, and Leo no longer views himself as a male. Ever since his capture, he has been told that he is a bentien, in other words, he is a man that has become a woman. Most boys of his trade have never known anything else, but Leo did. He knew what it was like to wear pants and be free to do whatever his wished. But now his life revolves around acting and being a woman, whose only purpose in life is to please and pleasure men. Something Leo has become very, very good at, even though he hates it. Now he has learned that he is to be given to a neighboring kingdom’s prince as a sign of good will.

Storyline: _____ is a neighboring kingdom’s prince who is coming to the capitol of Reta (Leo’s kingdom) as an ambassador for his father. The Retans are a rather war hungry people, and though ____’s people could easily defeat them (the only reason the Retan’s haven’t attacked yet), they are a peaceful people and would rather sigh a treaty of peace that go to war. _____ is a good person, not like you would imagine a prince to be. He’s very powerful (you can chose his abilities), but you wouldn’t know it talking to him. He is kind, reasonable and no one would guess he was royalty until they were told, and even then they’d have a hard time believing it.

Alrighty! Those are the basics, but you can do whatever you want with _____. Please be legible and have more than one line per post. Add a little detail, please!!! And no using ** to say what you are doing, sorry, but it’s a little annoying DX. If you want to be Leo, that’s fine, but I’d much rather have a _____. I’d like to meet someone new, but hey!! I love everyone I rp with now, so it’s all good. This is a world where magic/abilities are allowed, so make your character as strong as you like, (just make sure he doesn’t flaunt it) and whatever species you want, as long as they have a humanoid form (I haven’t decided what Leo is yet XD). XD Finally, have fun!!! Send me a pm with your character on it and we’ll get started. Just a warning though, I won’t be on much, so if you also can only get on once a night, then this may be perfect for you^-^ I'll make my character's profile as soon as you make your depending on who you choose to be.

Gaia name:
Name:
Species: (self explanitory XD)
Abilities: (powers)
Position in bed: (uke/seke/seme)
What I look like: (pic)
Bio:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:15 pm
Profiles:

Leo:

Gaia name: VampuricWerewolf
Name: Leo
Height: 5’ 7”
Species: Half human half faie
Abilities: none that he knows off, he was beaten senseless every time he showed any abilities or powers whatsoever and so what he does have is buried deep inside
Position in bed: forced uke
What I look like: User Image
Bio: Leo has been beaten down for twelve years and is finally broken. He still hates being forced to act like a woman but he’s been broken and now accepts that as his fate in life. He is now shy and quiet, like a good wife should be. When he learned he was going to be given to the neighboring kingdom’s prince, he didn’t expect his life to improve any, he’ll only be abuse by the one man unless that man choses to continue whore him out.
pants
the few days he has off
reading (even though he’s punished every time he’s caught doing so)
Dislikes:
being bentien
really sweet things
bedrooms

Prince:
Gaia name: loveAkiochan
Name: Lutian (Lulu)
Height:5' 8"
Species: Infected Lycanthrope, animal type hasn't shown
Abilities: Very good hearing, strong sense of smell, can sense most lies, above normal speed and strength (nothing too wild though. can bench press cars can not move mountains XD)
Position in bed: Seme. Mild tendency towards Seke
What I look like: User Image
Bio: A lachrymose teenager, Lutian keeps to himself. He lets his father tell him what to do to become king and he lets his mother pick out his social events. Being the only surviving child, Lutain is naturally spoiled rotten. None the less, he doesn't show signs of any of it going to his head. He doesn't smoked though he is a mild social drinker. When his demanding family permits him time, he likes to sit outside and read or sketch things. He generally keeps to himself, is quiet, very logical, doesn't take well to emotions, doesn't like to be touched, finds humor in the oddest of things and his favorite pass time of swimming in the lake behind his manor has almost killed him 3 times. Lutian is to be wed to a noble girl upon his 20th birthday and Lutian despises the girl. Lutian has already tired to explain to his parents that he doesn't like the girl but his cries go unheard so he acts out. He dyes his hair, he goes to underground parties with the "normals", he has one timers with random people, and he purposely got himself infected with Lycanthropy. His parents frantically search for the cure before the full moon, Lutian is waiting to see what animal he becomes.
Likes: Water, sour things, sweet things, being outside, drawing, silence, intelligent people, his maid(his only true friend)
Dislikes: Fire, heat, bitter things, loud people, idiotic people, closed in spaces, winter  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:21 pm
User ImageLeo sat in the room and staired out the window at the sky. He allowed a small smile to form on his lips and deliberatly 'forgot' what he'd just been told. He watched clouds slide by and heard children playing. he closed his eyes and just enjoyed the moment of peace since they were so few and far inbetween.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:25 pm
Lucian rode silently in the carriage beside his mother. His eyes were focused on the outside world, distant and untouchable. His mother kept trying to converse with him, but he refused her words. He was hating her right now. He wanted to be outside by his pond, drawing the sky. No, he was stuck with her, being drug into the city to collect some woman whom he knows he wont like. He hated women and how they flocked to him, always cooing over him like a puppy. Lucian's fists clenched into tight balls just as the carriage stopped and he was freed.
He walked outside and inhaled the open air. His eyes lifted up towards the sky and he smiled. His glance took him to the window and he spotted a woman. Lucian's mind scattered, he was taken aback by the women who sat in the window, absentmindedly staring at his sky. Lucian stared at her, willing her to look down at him, but her eyes never moved.
His mother beckoned for him from the building's doors, the same building as her. Lucian looked at her again, memorized her face. He smiled to himself and strode towards the front gate.  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:41 am
User ImageThe ambassador came into the room and informed Leo that his new maser had arrived. Leo nodded and made himself ready, kneeling in the middle of the room, curled over his knees with his forehead against the floor in a bow as he waited. He could hear the ambassador speaking to a woman in the other room, but far too soon for him liking, the voices drew near and the door slid open.

"Surely the young Prince would like to skip out on this boring political talk. Feel free to go on in and try her out, i'm sure you will find her rather skilled in what she does." he winked at Lucian and turned back to the queen, shutting the door behind the prince.

Leo remained unmoving, waiting for the prince's command.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:12 pm
Lucian scowled at the ambassador, making the man scurry away from him. he huffed, not giving Leo a glance as he walked past his bowed figure and went to the window. He turned his head back for a moment to see her back side and scoffed. "Get up from the silly position, your going to injure your back, hips and knees." Lucian turned back to the window and looked up at the sky. He spoke softly, half to himself and half to Leo. "I really don't care for all this. I hope you forgive my mother for buying you, I know she didn't ask and I know she didn't seem to care, but she's only looking out for me. I'm not as bad as some claim I am but I'll be honest with you, I'm not very fond of women." He ran slender fingers through his free falling, shoulder length hair. His body leaned against the wall and his yellow-green eyes caught the light. "I wont harm you, but I'm not promising you my heart either."  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:58 am
User ImageLeo sat up, but remained kneeling. he turned around gracefully when the prince walked past him, but he kept his eyes repectfully on the floor. He was suprised that the prince had thought his mother had bought leo for him when leo was being given as a present of good will.

he bowed again, "I will try to pleasure you, Master." he said, his voice schooled to a more feminine pitch. "I have been well trained master, if you wish for me to demonstrate?" he waited, wondering if the other understood exactly what a bentain was  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:39 pm
Lucian smiled into the air, half listening to the words until the word master was uttered. Lucian's smile died and his face darkened. "I am no one's master." He turned away from Leo and leaned out the window. "Don't bait me into your bed woman. I want nothing to do with sex nor pleasures. Only reason you're coming with em if because my mother wishes it of me and I do as mummy tells me." He spat the words out, his tone envenomed with past experiences. Lucian turned around and saw Leo still kneeling and staring at the floor. He began to get angry. "Get up! Haven't I already told you to get up once already?! And cease with that pathetic floor staring! I am not a god! Look at me when I speak to you!" His eyes flickered with a light orange like a fire was behind them.  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 pm
User ImageLeo's eyes widened at the harsh words and he trembled a little as his master's tone grew more and more angry. He not so much as stood, but rather unfolded when it was ordered of him, but he couldn't bring himself to look up. lifted his eyes to the other's feet and kept them there, praying it would suffice.

"What do you wish me to call you, Master?" he asked softly, hoping he wouldn't further anger the prince and be rejected as a gift. such dishonor would only bring one thing, a very slow and painful death at the hands of his former master.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:50 pm
Lucian let out a cry of anger. He grabbed Leo by his face and tilted it up, the grip surprisingly gentle for his rage. "I said Look. Me. In. The. Eyes!" His eyes looked at Leo's face and the anger was blown out like breath over a candle's flame. His eyes cooled to a warm yellow and his hand fell from Leo's chin. "You...you're the woman from the window." Lucian's fingers fell down to a lock of Leo's hair and it was twirled between his fingers. Lucian smiled slightly, the gesture lighting up his face in a different form than anger. "You are even more beautiful up close than from a distance. Please, must forgive my outburst, I've been caged like an animal all afternoon and my temper grew short listening to mother ramble on.If you would, come sit by me in the window, I have this unyielding urge to talk to you."
He pulled, gently, towards the window ledge.  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:52 pm
User ImageLeo cowered at the cry of anger and trembled, flinching away when his hand came out. But he didn't reseave the blow he'd been expecting, instead, his face was lifted and his blue eyes locked with yellow. He trembled as his master stared at him, but then the master smiled. Leo followed willingly to the window, unsure of what was going on and terrified. he had to keep forcing his eyes up to look at the Master, but every time he did, the cold knot of fear in his stomach tightened and his eyes dropped once more. When they reached the window ledge, Leo wasn't sure what to do, so he stood, waiting to be commanded, his eyes drifting from the master to outside and then down.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 pm
Lucian's hand fell down over the curve of Leo's neck, fingers brushing the racing pulse beneath the skin. Lucian felt himself break into a cold sweet as his senses narrowed down to that single pulse underneath his hands. He swallowed hard, trying to force down that drowning need that was raging through his system. It must be getting closer to the full moon, I've never felt such a pull from anyone ever before. I need to get this out of my system, quickly.
Lucian yanked his hand away from Leo's body and cradled it to his chest like he was burned. With a half heart nod, Lucian climbed into the window and looked down. "I'll make it....can we make it?...I think so." Lucian threw his legs over the window ledge and leaned back inside, his hand outstretched. "Malady, we are going on a journey. I request you take my hand and climb onto my back so we can make our great escape. If mother shall be so crude to force you into my arms, the least I can do is attempt to court you like a true gentleman should." Lucian leaned farther into the window, the sunlight spilling over his body and across his face making his eyes shimmer like gold.  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:22 pm
User ImageLeo's eyes widened, "But I'm not allowed-" he started before clapping a hand over his mouth and lowering his eyes. "Yes, Master" he said softly, before walking closer, but there was a problem, he could exactly climb onto the prince's back, as he'd been ordered. his kimono wasn't wide enough for him to take a full length step, let alone to stradle another's hips. he could pull it up to allow his legs the room, but that could be very very bad if his master thought him being improper.

But he would be beaten if he didn't obey....Leo bit back a sigh and gingerly wrapped his arms around the prince's shoulders, hoping it would suffice. he kept his eyes shut, not wanting to see the ground ruushing up at them as they fell from the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:46 pm
Lucian smiled, reaching behind him to shimmy the kimono up Leo's legs and pulling the legs around him. "Stop being silly now. While we're out we're going to have to find you some better clothes, that dress is going to impede all progress! Hold on!" Lucian leaned forwards and let himself fall to the ground. His knees bent perfect to absorb the impact of weight shift and sudden stop. Lucian smiled, feeling Leo cling to him. His arms went under the others behind to hold him up and he began for the trees. Once he was inside the edge of the woods he began to sprint. Lucian ran effortlessly, moving with every branch and root like he knew they were there and could feel their presence around him. "Open you eyes, dear! Look at the beauty around you! You have nothing to fear in me,I'll protect you for anything that may wish to harm you now!"  

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:22 pm
User ImageLeo shivered at the touch of his master's hand on his legs. when they started running had his face burried against his master's shoulder, but when he was ordered to look up, he forced his head up and his eyes open. It still frightened him, but he made himelf look around. it really was pretty, the world flying by at suck a dizzying pace. Leo'd never been out like this before. Bentians were cloistered and their masters were fiercely jelous of them, beating them if they even looked at another man. The only time Leo had been allowed out was when he was being shown off, and that was always in the apered gardens of the elite.  
I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games