Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Wars : The Old Republic (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Literate Star Wars Reven Malak Lightsaber Sith Jedi Role Playing 

Tags: Role Playing, Star Wars, Sith, Jedi, Literate 

Reply Star Wars - Old Republic
New People Come Here ! (Ranks) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:03 am
Give me a RP Sample and tell me what rank do you deserve.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 pm
Same as the last guild you had?

Darth Heretic
Vice Captain

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 pm
Darth Prolif

Yes, and this one is better!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:57 pm
Sickjeremiah
Darth Prolif

How so?  

InJustX

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 pm
InJustX
Sickjeremiah
Darth Prolif

How so?

Because Hamaru isn't here, and this guild is going to be more active.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:16 pm
Well, do I really have to write another one out? Or can I just copy/paste the old one here?  

Mushkiller

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 pm
Mushkiller
Well, do I really have to write another one out? Or can I just copy/paste the old one here?

You can copy and paste the old one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:27 pm
Garvin Dries flew a hired Dynamic-class freighter above the world of Taris, watching out for the group of pirates he was told to tail. It was a simple job, and his Master had assured him that it was easy enough for him to go alone. He had the IFF transponders that they were using, and would simply follow them back to their base. The sensors picked up the transponders, and Garvin immediately started to weave through the heavy traffic, using it to help hide that he was following them. Unfortunately, they saw Garvin coming as soon as they cleared the traffic. They started to move into attack positions, moving from all sides against his lone freighter. "What weapons does this thing even have?" He asked himself quietly. A quick diagnostic found that it had a twin-laser turret on the top that he could lock forward and use to target enemies at the front.

Garvin did so and immediately started firing at the ship that had foolishly decided to attack from the front. A four-second burst quickly annihilated it, and Garvin was surprised when the rest of the pirates broke off their attack vectors and started to head out into space. He knew that they were going to retreat back to their base, were even more of them would now be on alert. Garvin sighed and started to tail them again. It was either going to be a suicide run or help the people and traders on this planet. He hoped it would be the latter.  

Mushkiller

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 pm
Mushkiller
Garvin Dries flew a hired Dynamic-class freighter above the world of Taris, watching out for the group of pirates he was told to tail. It was a simple job, and his Master had assured him that it was easy enough for him to go alone. He had the IFF transponders that they were using, and would simply follow them back to their base. The sensors picked up the transponders, and Garvin immediately started to weave through the heavy traffic, using it to help hide that he was following them. Unfortunately, they saw Garvin coming as soon as they cleared the traffic. They started to move into attack positions, moving from all sides against his lone freighter. "What weapons does this thing even have?" He asked himself quietly. A quick diagnostic found that it had a twin-laser turret on the top that he could lock forward and use to target enemies at the front.

Garvin did so and immediately started firing at the ship that had foolishly decided to attack from the front. A four-second burst quickly annihilated it, and Garvin was surprised when the rest of the pirates broke off their attack vectors and started to head out into space. He knew that they were going to retreat back to their base, were even more of them would now be on alert. Garvin sighed and started to tail them again. It was either going to be a suicide run or help the people and traders on this planet. He hoped it would be the latter.

What Rank do you want again ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:34 pm
Last time I went for padawan. Why not knight this time?  

Mushkiller

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:40 pm
Mushkiller
Last time I went for padawan. Why not knight this time?

Yes you can be a Knight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:00 am
I would like to be part of the shadow hand (Sith Lords).

Nayr looked at his Lightsaber, the curved hilt specifically as he landed on the planet in his ship the black phenix. He looked at the rocky surface of what he knew as home. Korriban, it had always been his home and he loved it. It was said there was a jedi here spying on them. Other Sith Lords would have sent assassins but he liked to have the thrill of the hunt to. Besides that Sith Stalker armor was embeded in your body not fun for dinner parties to have knives attached to your finger. He walked a little and as he passed a boulder he could sence the fear. "Come out Jedi." Nayr said as he gripped the Jedi with the force to throw him out of hiding. "Don't worry this will be quick." Nayr said as he turned on his lightsaber showing him the red of his blade... (his ship is like the Ebon Hawk but its black.)  

Nayr50

Boiled_Squash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:20 am
I would also like to be a shadow hand, here's my last entry thingie:

Kylar sighed, sheathing a saber. It was midnight, the perfect time for him to carry out his lord's orders. But he just didn't have it in him to do such. No time for wishful thinking, Kylar, he thought. Kylar jumped, swinging from the clotheslines of the depraved ghetto homes. Every swing was another reminder, that his only reason for still being alive, was his natural ability to kill.

At last, Kylar reached up to the lower level of the temple. It was guarded, as always nowadays, by enormous Lasers, and an elite guard of troopers, personally programmed by the Master himself. Child's Play for Kylar.

A few minutes later, the young sith hand was finished, as the scattered bodies and half-molten laser devices proved. Kylar snuck around, using a small grappling hook to ascend up to the second level. Carefully slicing open a hole in the glass, he jumped in, igniting both of his blood-crimson sabers, and got down to the dirty work. Every man and woman on the lower levels of the Jedi Temple was slaughtered that day, mercilessly ripped into pieces by the unforgiving heat of Kylar's sabers.

Every body was thrown in the hallways, a reminder to the oh-so noble Jedi, that even they were subject to life's monstrosities. Kylar sniffled, then wiped his face down with a basin of water, letting the tears flow freely. Killing is in your blood, Kylar, and there's nothing you can do about it, the young sith hand thought to himself. But no more. Kylar jumped out again, using the force, but still only lightly, lest the other, more powerful jedi felt his power. Kylar jumped into his small cruiser, speeding off, to yet another day, of monstrosity and horror.

((How's that?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:17 am
Is bounty hunter up for grabs?  

Weapons Master Vathez

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:42 pm
I'd like the title of Sith please

Quote:
Adrian casually walked down the street. The sun was shining and the temperature was pretty mild. He looked over at the park to see two people making out with each other. Why don't they go get a room? Adrian thought to himself and continued walking.

He continued walking, passing business men, couriers and regular people alike as he walked downtown. Suddenly the sounds of an explosion could be heard and people began running for their lives. So IT'S here. Adrian thought with a smile as he began heading for the sound of destruction.

Once he had reached his destination, Adrian made sure to check his arsenal, everything was in working order. He had his ID, his guns and he had made sure that the device was in proper working order. Adrian finished his mini-inspection and walked out, noticing how the local law enforcement had gotten there faster than he could.

He was suddenly surrounded by SWAT Members and he reached into his pocket and fished out his badge and threw it to the Sergent. "Special Agent Adrian Boone, now let me in there." Adrian said coolly, and reluctantly the officers lowered their guns and Adrian was allowed to pass. Suddenly before them stood a hideous beast, oozing some sort of slime-like substance.

"Everyone, GET DOWN!" Adrian yelled as he whipped out his guns and fired. The creature screamed in agony as Adrian continued his barrage. He was so wrapped up in dealing with the one creature that he didn't notice the others coming out of the shadows....

How's this?  
Star Wars - Old Republic

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces