Reply Dungeons and Dragons Gamers Of Gaia
A New D&D-Themed Webcomic!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roy486

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:53 pm
Howdy, folks. Haven't been on Gaia in a while, but I figured this guild would be the best place to find people who share an interest in this kind of humor. Feel free to relocate if this isn't the right area.

In my boredom and left to my own devices, I've created a new webcomic based on Dungeons and Dragons, shown from the players' and DM's perspectives.

The comic is called "DM's Discretion", and it can be found here: DM's Discretion

The comic is, as most these days are, based on a crappy art/funny humor basis. I fully embrace the fact that I can't draw to save my life, so I've settled on a kind of notebook doodle-style. I actively DM 3.5 campaigns and like to think of myself as a humorist, so check it out if you want a cheap chuckle. You might not get some it if you don't play PnP, but most of the time it's just plain old fashioned dry humor.

And if you like it, feel free to leave a comment! If you don't, that's cool too! Just don't flame or troll. Suggestions, constructive criticism or other pro tips? Send me a PM! If all you have to say is anything along the lines of "dood ur drawin sucks learn2draw and gtfo teh interwebz n00b lulz", save it 'cause nobody cares. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:50 pm
I for one like your web comic, and no I am not just saying that to be the first poster. Although, this guild is kind of dead and I don't think you would find allot of commentators or people who would read your works, my suggestion is to go to http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.22363
It is a bit more active and I think you could get fans there  

Xboxplayerj

Dungeons and Dragons Gamers Of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces