User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The song playing in my heart.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image
I can just feel it if you protect me. Come and hold me close right now. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. Because my heart couldn't become an honest "...I miss you" We walked back home and within the silence there was no one. This beating heart feels like it will burst open. I wonder if you can hear it? Is there a deep love in these closed lips of mine? I cannot say anything infront of him. I always in held these gentle feelings that you had been deprived of. Because my heart cannot become an honest "...I miss you"

Hikari was silent. She was just sitting on the bench, staring at the lake in the park. It had been about four years, since her 'father' had died. Hikari knew that, he wasn't going to come back. Though, she was blessed, that she got to keep apart of him close to her heart. Then again. It was more of his power that she has left of him. Hikari looked at the sky for a bit, seeing that it was clear, as the sun was coming down. Hikari could not help but gently smile, seeing the light. It was beautiful, no doubt about it.

User ImageUser Image
I swore I'd live my life, never crying infront of others. But infront of you, my heart becomes overwealmed with tears. Is there any meaning in the words you gave me in the warmth of your arms? I held you from behind and muttered softly. I won't ever let you be alone because I always want to be there for you. I want to feel all of your warmth, I believe you. because miracles just happen, they are not guided by fate. I was drawn to you so we cannot drift apart. I always held in the gentle smile.

That you wanted to see. Because I want my heart to become honest. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. because I want my