Bio:

Pic:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:20 pm
Name: Rin Itsuka
Age (optional): 13
Race: Demon
Personality: responsible, mature, smart, nice but strict, a bit of a charmer
Class I teach: Headmaster
Family (also optional): Younger sister, two cousins.
Bio: He may be young, but he's very rich and his family owns many schools. his parents were murdered leaving him and his little sister. he was very young then, but took control of his fathers buisness. He uses his money to get his way. He can read minds
Pic: User Image  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:15 pm
(Noticed the lack of teachers and decided to help out. Is it okay if I have three characters?)

Name: Vincent Gray
Race: Vampire
Personality: Cool headed, laid back, patient, sometimes sarcastic, social
Class I teach: Homeroom teacher (all grades)
Family: None.
Bio: Had a successful career at hunting down super natural criminals until he got bit and turned into a vampire on his last gig. He decided to quit his job and give teaching a try. Knows a wide variety of subjects and is very experienced.
Description: dark wavy hair that goes down to his shoulders, gray eyes, always wears a hat, pretty tall, a little on the skinny side.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:26 pm
Kairi Nightingale
(Noticed the lack of teachers and decided to help out. Is it okay if I have three characters?)

Class I teach: Um....pick one for him?
Bio: Had a successful career at hunting down super natural criminals until he got bit and turned into a vampire on his last gig. He decided to quit his job and give teaching a try. Knows a wide variety of subjects and is very experienced.
Description: dark wavy hair that goes down to his shoulders, gray eyes, always wears a hat, pretty tall, a little on the skinny side.

(yup your allowed 5) approved he teaches 9th grade homeroom.  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 am
music_lulu1234
Kairi Nightingale

Class I teach: Um....pick one for him?

(yup your allowed 5) approved he teaches 9th grade homeroom.

Home room means he just takes attendance and makes announcements, right? Will he have an actual class?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:40 pm
yup. school will start after the winter party.  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:44 pm
Ah, I see. smile Might want to let the others know, too, then.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:47 pm
I might send an anouncement.  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:30 pm
Name: Jake
Race: Flying Circus Nazi (lol jk) Human
Personality: Obbsessed with fighting. Loves challenge. An adreline junkie. He is actually a kind person who is able to keep a cool head in most situations, but to anyone who doesn't know him very well he seems insane most of the time.
Class I Teach: Phys Ed.
Bio: Was raised as the prodigy child of his family, trained since he was 7 in every martial art possible. He made a name for himself in a civil war that occured around when he became an adult.
Pic:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:14 pm
Solner
Name: Jake
Race: Flying Circus Nazi (lol jk) Human
Personality: Obbsessed with fighting. Loves challenge. An adreline junkie. He is actually a kind person who is able to keep a cool head in most situations, but to anyone who doesn't know him very well he seems insane most of the time.
Class I Teach: Phys Ed.
Bio: Was raised as the prodigy child of his family, trained since he was 7 in every martial art possible. He made a name for himself in a civil war that occured around when he became an adult.
Pic:

APPROVE  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:20 pm
Name: Solner Varnes
Race: Human
Personality : Respects power. Believes all people should be on equal terms, but still respect the chain of command. Very serious.
Class I teach :Sciences (Since we have a shortage of teachers.)
Bio sad This is coming from my own story, so it is kind of out there.) He was a simple reasearcher, but his life was torn apart by a being of fate. He became a psudeo-immortal by this same person's hand, as a being of destruction. He found out he was being used, so he created an empire in the demon world, killing any who got in his way. He then left the demon world for the human world, hoping the powerful people would rise up to fill the vaccuum. His end goal is to fill the world with powerful people, as to combat the being of fate. Coming to this school was just another part of his grand design.
Power: DNA memorization. Simply, anything he touches he can rebuild from his body, provided the right materials.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:22 pm
Name: Kaji Vairnas

Personality: Ambitious and a tad obsessive with power but hides it behind a calm demeanor. An idealist.

Class I Teach: History

Bio: Not much is known about his background. He owns a sword with which can sap the energy out of anything the blade touches and stores it away to use in different ways during battle. He signed up to be a teacher at the academy but lately, he's been doing a lot of his own research on the side...

Pic: Long red hair, about 5'11'', dark blue eyes.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:52 pm
Kairi Nightingale
Name: Kaji Vairnas

Personality: Ambitious and a tad obsessive with power but hides it behind a calm demeanor. An idealist.

Class I Teach: History

Bio: Not much is known about his background. He owns a sword with which can sap the energy out of anything the blade touches and stores it away to use in different ways during battle. He signed up to be a teacher at the academy but lately, he's been doing a lot of his own research on the side...

Pic: (Coming soon.) Long red hair, about 5'11'', dark blue eyes.

approve! get the pic on ASAP ok? heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:35 pm
Name: Senna Sterlingg
personality: very calm, laid back, she tends to be very cheerful most of the time
class: Music class
bio: Senna's parents died when she was a small little girl. she was left with her uncle who would abuse of her. She found comfort in music an decided to become a music teacher to give everyone something they could enjoy and a safe place
picture: Senna has greenish eyes and dark wavy hair. She always wears long sleeve shirts, blazers, suits, ex. to cover up briuses and scars. she always wears a skirt not to short or to long  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

flapjack0316

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:03 pm
Name: Tae Kwon Do

grade (elementry, highschool, etc.) biggrin ojo Owner

personality: Wise, Patient, sensible, Has short temper for stupidity, very humble

Family: Wife Ivy [34] , Taji [17] , Taraji [16]

Bio: Tae is a a newcomer to the school who was forced to move from his home land due to an invasion of unknown people. They attacked in the middle of the night burning their town down to ashes. So Tae and his family set off for new start ,which brings them to the Academy. He is very humble and has a very short temper but his wife Ivy keeps him balanced out.

powers: Tae Kwon Do fighting style, very agile and has great speed. He has mastered many weapons, but his Strongest is his Calligraphy brush which he uses in his own fighting style he calls '' Creative Writing" also he is learning how to read and use scroll power.

What I teach : Science

Pic (anime only): Picture coming soon! =]  
Twin Music Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas