Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
(Private xXTwilight_WarriorXx and X-23_LK) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:13 am
-The Org having apprentices and/or children (this can be used in many ways)
-The apprentices and/or children of the Org continue their goal after KHII
-There's a new way to get KH, a child or darkness and a child of light... together they can form the X-blade
-An idea I haven't heard before: what if Xehanort's Heartless or Xemnas actually got KH...

((Since this is a private roleplay, I thought a list instead of a long paragraph would better suit us. ^^))
My characters:
Xathere
Shaxirma
Axel
Saix
Nechax
Vexen
Hataxn
Xemnas
Naxsatha (mentioned, not anything huge)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:06 am
((Would you care to begin? ^^' I'm not good at beginning, and well, if the other begins I get an idea of what exactly they have in mind for the RP... ya know.))

Going to list my characters here, so I can remember which ones I have to play. ^^; (According to what we decided "I play your OCs mentors if you play mine" ) :

CCs:
Xigbar
Zexion
Marluxia
Larxene

OCs:
Jaxine
Layla (Allayx)
Myrthe (Xyreth)
Lars (Ralxs)  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:09 pm
((Gonna bring in Xathere for this. By the way, I thought about using her in this guild, but I guessed that she wasn't significant enough to me to matter. Also, are we doing couples too? I had an idea, well two ideas for them. :/))

Saix entered the Round Room with two in tow. Older members were designated to take their seats, only the new inductees on the floor. Saix left them where they were to take his own seat. It was Xemnas' cue.

Among the new members, two almost seemed to be already existing members. One was a tall man with auburn hair cut very short, the only difference between him and his father, other than a slightly noticeable age gap. The shorter woman at his side was covered by a black hejab and burqa, something she was told to wear by her mother, who kept the same attire.

Across the circle, a girl with long black, satin-like hair stood with her eyes to the floor. No one could see her face from the curtain of hair that masked her so well. Her posture was straight and her face still dead from the catatonic state.

Near the girl's position stood a hooded boy only a few months older than her. He was clueless as to what his purpose was there; he had just been sucked into all of this. So far no one paid any attention to him. He was just another Nobody.

Xigbar grinned as he scanned the crowd below him, wondering which sucker he'd get as an apprentice. Xemnas was assigning them. Either this would be a sadistic way to have fun or a total buzz kill. But Xigbar was happy to take his chances.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 am
(( You mean couples as in romance? Cause that would be okay.
And sorry if this post isn't all that good. I didn't include any CCs seeing I wasn't quite sure which ones I'd use... ^^'))

The silver haired girl silently followed the one who had brought her here. He had introduced himself as Xemnas, and had told her that other explenations would come later. She took it for what it was for now and walked through the portal he had made for her. As she entered the big room she glanced around, examining the place.

Yet before she could say anything, another portal opened with another handful of people walking out. She noticed that one was wearing a hood that covered her face from being seen, the other looked somewhat cheerful and had golden hair with blue eyes, while the last one was a boy who seemed to be older than she was and had short brown hair with brown eyes. He looked rather calm for the situation he was in.

The silver haired girl noticed that about eight people were on the circle now, and most of them seemed clueless about what was going on. Although she really wanted to speak, it seemed better to stay quiet for now and not break the peaceful silence of the room.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 am
Xemnas was last to take his seat. Once he knew attention was on him, he began to speak slowly in his deep voice.

"We have new faces here today, more than we have achieved in one meeting before. They are the keys we have always needed, each in their own special way." The Superior announced. He barely took a glance to anyone as he talked, but it was clear of who his words pertained to.

"Yes, a couple of them look familiar. Others are completely new to our world. We have gained some notable accomplishments. Such as the Princess of Heart."

At that, glances were thrown all over the room. The black-haired girl in the center remained unmoved, yet the boy behind her was suddenly aware of her. Something inside of him felt familiarity. He would question it further later.

Xemnas continued, "Each of these new members will be assigned to an older member as well, to show them our ways. Not everyone will get an apprentice."

A plan that worked against any traitorous problems the Organization already experienced before. Marluxia could hear the underlying truth in Xemnas' speech. He knew he was held in contempt for his previous actions, himself and Larxene. They most likely would not be gaining apprentices for fear of their misguiding influences. But the turnout would be entertaining, in Marluxia's mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:00 am
((Once again, not my best post, but everything is better than nothing. ^^; ))

The silver haired girl looked up at the male who had brought her here when he began to talk. It was obvious to her that he was the leader. Listening carefully to his speech, she began to realize what exactly she was here for. So someone would have to train her, hm? Sounded interesting, although she hoped she didn't get a teacher that was a complete idiot.

Meanwhile, the hooded girl had glanced up for a moment as well, but she seemed more interested in observing the others in the room, especially the ones on the ground with her. When she heard about a Princess of Heart, her eyes widdened for a moment, although it wasn't visible. It made her wonder: wasn't a Princess of Heart supposed to be pure Light? While she, herself, was pure Darkness? She crossed her arms and closed her eyes for a moment, thinking the whole situation over again.

Zexion took notice of the girl's odd behaviour but didn't say anything about it. Yet he kept his eyes on her, for now. He wondered if all of them were Nobodies, and if so, how it was possible so many of them were born at the same time. Perhaps he should go see the Superior afterwards to ask him this question, if he had time to do so, of course. Seeing his position in the Organization, it would be very likely he'd get an apprentice.

However, when everyone waited for the Superior to continue, Xigbar spoke up with an interesting question: "Do we still get to name them or did you already do so? They look kinda clueless to me!"  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:26 pm
"I have given names to those in need of one already." Xemnas answered, "As for their tutors, I will now reveal who I have chosen."

A shift was evident in the room. Even more members were interested, or dreading, in Xemnas' choices. Demyx thought he didn't need any more work than was already given to him. An apprentice?! How hard could teaching them be? It would take away from Demyx's own free time.

"Xathere will go to Larxene-" A scoff cut the Superior's voice from going on. A scornful look was shot at the older woman sitting on one of the thrones. She resigned, shrinking back into her chair as she went back to watching the newcomers.

"Marluxia will take Shaxirma, Axel and Myrthe," Vexen found it strange that all of the traitors were getting apprentices. Xemnas must have lost his mind. "Saix and Allayx, Zexion and Nechax, Vexen and Lars, Xigbar and Hataxn. I myself will take Jaxine as my apprentice."

Hataxn glanced around at the surrounding elders. He only knew his parents and Xemnas out of the bunch. They knew him since he was very young. They didn't know much, but some.

Axel was another who dreaded this idea. He had been chained down with Roxas, and look how that turned out. He was gone. With any luck, Myrthe wouldn't have a Keyblade.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:20 am
Marluxia raised an eyebrow as the Superior revealed that he, Larxene and Axel, all of them traitors, would be getting an apprentice. He wondered what their ''leader'' was up to as he already began to think up new plans in his head.

Myrthe smiled up, not being able to shut her mouth any longer: "So, who of you all is Axel!?" Hoping it wasn't someone all too serious, she glanced around the room, waiting for some kind of reply.

At this, the hooded girl simply sighed, hoping to not have to deal with other apprentices in her training. Although some of them didn't look too bad, like that silent brown haired boy as example, they'd still distract her, which is something she didn't want.

Xigbar smirked down at all the young people in the middle of the Round Room, letting his gaze fall on Hataxn, his new apprentice. The Freeshooter was sure that this was going to be interesting, to say the least.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:27 am
Xathere's gaze drifted up, knowing that she had been chosen to train under the only female elder other than her mother, who was even more hated than Marluxia because of her outright rebellion. Xathere didn't know what to expect from the blond who was probably the same height as her. Maybe she would be nice.

Shaxirma didn't look around, but she knew whoever was Marluxia would find her soon enough. By the sounds of it, everyone wanted to get a chance to at least meet the "Princess". What an abuse of power she was committing.

With a laugh, Axel answered. "Over here!"
He brushed a hand through his spiky hair before waving at his new apprentice. Well now, he just might like this after all. Loud and perhaps a trouble maker. Just how Axel liked it.

Saix looked down at the others, deciding that the hooded female was his charge. His face showed no pleasure nor distaste. Her stillness showed that she was just as stoic as he himself was. Good.

Traitors getting apprentices? Vexen wanted to argue that so much. In fact, he was less concerned about his own apprentice, whoever that may be. If it was up to him, Vexen would have given all of the loyal members apprentices, and turned traitors into dusks!

Hataxn and his father exchanged brief glances. They knew this would come at some point. Hataxn had had this fully explained to him by Xemnas when he had once kidnapped the younger. There was disappointment that neither parents could explain this to their children, nor prepare them for it.

Xemnas found the grey-haired girl easily among the other youngsters. He allowed himself a small smile. Before Vexen could bring up his arguement, the Superior announced. "You may all disperse."

He opened a portal for the new members to exit through. Older members left in a similar fashion, all hoping to find their apprentices quickly in the Grey Area.

((Are we roleplaying Xemnas and Jaxine as father and daughter?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:01 am
Myrthe glanced up at the male who had answered to her question and smiled. He didn't seem so bad, "Hey there!"

Glancing up at Xemnas, Jaxine just caught him having a small smile and couldn't help but give one herself. If he was going to train her, there was a great chance this wouldn't be a "bad" experience at all.

Before anything else could happen, the Superior had told them all to leave. Xigbar quickly teleported himself towards the Grey Area, the place they were supposed to meet with their new apprentices. Zexion did so as well, his face serious like always. He had been right about the fact that he'd get an apprentice as well.

As one of the first, Lars walked through the portal that was made on the ground. He silently walked through and ended up in a pretty big room. After he freed the pathway for others to walk out, he silently examined the room.

Marluxia and Larxene soon teleported into the Grey Area as well, exchanging looks before trying to find their apprentices. Larxene soon found Xathere but didn't care to walk over to the girl. Lets see if the other had the guts to even approach her.

As Myrthe had walked through the portal, she easily located the redhead who had told her that he was the one called Axel. She happily walked over to him, "I'm Myrthe, but I'm sure you remembered that!"

((Sure, always wanted to try and RP that with someone else playing Xemnas. x3))  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:25 pm
Soon everyone was in the Grey Area. For many, it might have been the first time they had ever seen Xemnas in the room. They were never used to seeing him around in the Castle. However, he was more concerned with conversing with Jaxine.
"Are you prepared for your first mission?" He asked emotionlessly.

Hataxn still had no clue who Xigbar was. He wasn't given a chance to look once he entered the new room. He and Xathere were cold towards Naxsatha, who realized that the old games she used to play with them no longer worked when they too were Nobodies. She hardly expected such stiffness from a hug. Instead of looking at each other, They looked towards Larxene and Xigbar.

Vexen found his apprentice after he was certain it wasn't anyone else. He walked over and peered at the boy for a moment. He didn't seem to anyone astonishing. "I presume you're Lars?"

Nechax seized his opportunity to talk to the familiar girl rather than find his mentor. Shaxirma continued to keep her back to him. He got a few feet away, but she refused to turn around to face him. Nechax was actually clueless as to what to do next.

Saix found Allayx without a problem. In the same fashion as the Superior, he was monotonous. "I hope you are prepared."

"Right." Axel grinned. Xemnas had no idea what sort of fun he had given the Flurry of Dancing Flames. "Well now, we're gonna have a lot of fun. Just follow my instructions and you'll know this place in no time."
Myrthe would learn the secrets, anyway. And other things that may be unnecessary for her to know.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:33 am
Jaxine glanced up at Xemnas as he had asked her a question. "I am, dad. What will the mission be?" She gave him a curious look while waiting for him to explain the mission to her.

Xigbar made his way towards Hataxn and smirked at the boy, "You ready or what?" He asked, deciding in his head what to teach his apprentice first. Of course, he could also choose to hang out with the boy to "get to know him better", although he didn't really look like the fun type.

The boy looked up at Vexen, although he wasn't that small compared to the other. Lars was rather tall, but with that, he seemed older than most other apprentices too. He nodded at the question, "Which means you are Vexen."

Zexion silently approached the one he was supposed to guide. Before saying anything, he observed the young male for a short while, coming to the conclusion he wasn't told a lot. His new apprentice seemed rather clueless as to what was exactly going on. Taking another few steps, he decided to make himself known. "Nechax. I am Zexion, your new teacher."

"I'm always prepared." Answered Allayx as she turned to face the male. Out of respect, she took off her hood to not hide herself for Saïx any longer. Her face was serious and didn't betray anything about who she really was.

Myrthe grinned at what Axel said, "Sure! As long as it's fun I'll do anything!" Laughing a bit at her own comment she looked around, seeing that almost everyone had found their teachers by now. "Although it doesn't look like anyone else here in the room is having fun... Sheesh." She was quite happy with the teacher she had been given. At least he wasn't boring!

Larxene huffed as she walked over towards the noob she was supposed to take care of. With a nasty expression on her face she glanced down at the girl, "Listen carefully, 'cause I'm not going to repeat myself. You will do as I say whenever I say so, got it? No questions, no complaints, or you're going to be sorry!" Crossing her arms before her chest, she wondered why Xemnas had to give her one of those newbies to "train".  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:06 pm
Xemnas opened a portal, not waiting around like he suspected the others to do. "Just some basics."
He waited for Jaxine to step through first, knowing that she was a bit more used to this than others.

"Yes." Hataxn gave a short response. So the one with the eye-patch was Xigbar. Along with the scar on his face, it hinted that he was more dedicated than some. As far as Hataxn could tell.

Vexen rose his eyebrows slightly above half-lidded eyes. "Indeed. Now before we begin, you must follow my every direction without argument and recognize me as your elder and superior, replying with 'sir' and using other such manners. Understood?"

Nechax had no idea Zexion had approached him, turning to him once spoken to. They were roughly the same height. Zexion's hair made it tough to tell. Nechax's previous thoughts were forgotten about for the time being. Oblivious, it took him a moment to come up with a response. He held out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

Saix assumed that no form of silliness was a part of this girl from her answer. He nodded slightly in satisfaction at her answer. "Very well. Then follow me."
With that, Saix led the way into the dark hallway to other parts of the Castle.

"C'mon. Let's get out of here." Axel opened a portal. Sure Xemnas and Saix hadn't assigned them a mission. Who cared? Axel was going to go easy on her for her first day. He was probably the only one who was going to get to know his apprentice.

Xathere blinked with wide eyes. She was no used to so many new people, nor the bossiness that her mentor first approached her with. Yet she wasn't going to fall - not this early. Xathere nodded to Larxene. "Yes ma'am."

((Pfft. Vexen makes me laugh. XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:21 am
Jaxine quickly walked through the portal and when she stepped out she glanced around. They were in a new place, a new world, one she hadn't seen before.

"Good, wouldn't want to wait, right!" The Freeshooter swiftly opened a portal towards Agrabah, having decided on what to do first with the boy. "This'll be our first mission, one I made up myself. Please walk through the portal and make sure ya don't get lost!" Xigbar gave him a teasing grin as he waited for the boy to walk through.

Lars watched his new teacher, not sure what to think of him. Yet he thought it was best to simply agree for now, "I understand, sir."

Zexion took the hand out of politeness and shoke it, then let his arm hang next to his body again. "Tell me, Nechax. Do you have any idea as to why you are here?" It was important to understand how much the other knew, and to tell more if that was needed.

After she nodded towards him, Allayx followed the male into the dark hallway, wondering where exactly he'd bring her but trusting that he knew what he was doing. Quite satisfied to see that most of this place was pretty dark, she waited for her master to do or say something. It wasn't like she had anything useful to ask. Not yet, at least.

Myrthe looked at the portal with a happy face. This place was way too dark and gloomy anyway. "Whatever you say, boss!" Jokingly, she gave him a salute, then walked through the portal.

"Good. At least you've got the respect thing down." Larxene gave a small smirk and opened a portal towards the bedrooms in the Castle That Never Was, starting their tour through the Castle. Hey, if she needs to dump the noob, at least it wouldn't be a lost chicken. That'd made her look so bad! "Walk through, will ya?"

In the meantime, Marluxia had found his way towards Shaxirma. He had waited for the Superior and Saïx to be gone before approaching her. "Shaxirma, I am Marluxia, your new mentor. It's nice to finally meet you." His voice was calm and somewhat monotone as he offered her a hand.

(( Vexen is just funny. xD Oh, and you decide what world Xemnas and Jaxine went off to. ))  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:36 pm
The Organization had little to do with the Deep Jungle. Therefore Xemnas found it suitable enough for a first day. Besides, there were hardly any inhabitants.
"Bring out your weapon." He ordered first off. He wanted to see it.

Hataxn didn't know what to expect, but he walked through the portal anyway. The hot air was the first thing that hit him, along with a gust of sand in his face. He quickly pulled up his hood.

"Good." Vexen sniffed. "Now follow me."
He took off down the dark hallway. He hardly checked to see if his apprentice was following. How ironic, since Vexen himself had started as someone else's apprentice.

"No." Nechax answered. There had been little explanation as well, since he didn't have to be coaxed to come to the Organization. Zexion sounded as if he knew quite a lot.

Saix led Allayx deep into the Castle's Interior. They went down a slope before stopping on a platform. There he turned to face her, summoning his claymore.
"Let's see how much you know about combat."

Radiant Gardens gone, Twilight Town was the next thing to normal for Axel. None of the flashy stuff that the other worlds had. He followed after Myrthe before closing the portal.
"How do you feel about sea salt ice cream?" Axel asked. When was the last time he completely blew off the Organization for himself?

Xathere followed the order quietly. This was not going to bode well. With both parents in the Organization, there would no doubt be some frustration because they wouldn't want their little girl to get hurt. Thus not a whole lot of people would want to be bothered with training Xathere and her brother. It wouldn't be worth getting their ears gnawed off.

Shaxirma shook his hand. Her demeanor was very straight and omnimous. At least to people less powerful than her, which were few. She was only new to the life of Nobodies.

((Vexen is the easiest one to roleplay, I swear. Or Axel.))  
Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff