Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Carnifexicatium - fathom-based exploration for developing mental theory, etc
Idea Spread: The Dragon (start)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If I had to have a piece of candy
  It'd be super sweet.
  I'd like it to chew like chewing gum.
  I'd need it to be bitter and bite!
  Something crunchy is most my taste.
View Results

Masochistic Indulgence

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:58 pm
Take each line and elaborate on the same lines of the last post! At the end of the post we'll do paragraph descriptions of the present result. Let's see where this goes!

01___She always shared her favorite things.

02___Gold laces around blue.

03___She carries it close to her, like a blanket but one that she protects.

04___"When I breath in deep, I imagine myself sitting on an embankment of clouds, watching cities roll by in the sky beside me."

End Description___She's a dragon. Long, lithe and beautiful. She has no wings yet she can fly and she enjoys catching the dreams she passes by, collecting ideas from each one and twirling them into a complete image; at least, as complete as she can make it. She lives in the heavens, being beautiful and divine, and spares nothing for the opportunity to have a little raucous fun. Even if she's a little troublemaker, she always keeps it safe and sane; good for solitude and good for parties, this duality is her game!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:29 pm
01___She was always the type to give things away.

02___Her tail was like the sea, vibrant with motion.

03___She caters to those she loves, welcomes them with dazzling sights and always shares her smiles.

04___"When I let out my exhale, it's like letting that world wash over me, and carry with it all the good things that wash out the bad."

End Description___She swirls and twittles amidst the soft ocean frost. She dances in circles to pass her time and looks for her friends all day long. Always one to check up on what matters to her, this little creature-of-a-girl is a little dragon we call a Maiurling. She sits in soft shadows and breeds ideas from her colorful imagination all day long. If you want to speak with her, all you have to day is say so! Inviting as it gets, she believes in personality and personability like a good child of faith; always washing out the bad with her belief in what's good. Tell her a story and you'll hear her purr! For she is enlikened by mind and the things the mind can do, always eager to explore what the imagination can construe!

Annette Red

Carnifexicatium - fathom-based exploration for developing mental theory, etc

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff