Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Where the thread ends (Private RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:03 pm
Where the Thread Ends
1x1 Private RP: Fluffy Ghoul & The Reticent Harlequin
Setting: More of a backstory than a mission to help expand on two characters.
The story begins years before the original plot of Soul Eater, when witches and demons still caused quite a lot of havoc and Death had just started his plan to create more order in the world. Death's influence had inspired many humans who are now taking a stand against the beings of madness as well. Witches were especially victims of this and were often caught and burned alive or tortured in other ways. With this as well as the threat of Death himself, many witches temporarily hid themselves or took on human alibis to make themselves look less suspicious. Of course the paranoia of witches living among them overtook certain towns leading to terrible witch trials where even regular humans were killed.
Luckily this has had yet to occur in the town in Europe where this story takes place. It is quite lively and peaceful. Humans go about their daily lives talking, working, shopping at the local market, and so on.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:23 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

It was a Saturday afternoon so as usual, the market was pretty busy. The ribbons that hung to decorate the long alleyway of merchant stands swayed slightly in the breeze while everyone went about talking and buying food and other goods. The market was a very good way for those that were foreign to this village to make money. They would make and sell things that were not common in this specific location. This would always peek the locals' curiosity and lead to them buying said items. The smell of foreign spices and perfumes wafted through the air along with the wind, attracting even more guests to come and purchase goods at the market.
"I have such a headache..."
A hooded girl muttered to herself with a ink pen in her mouth as she was counting stock at her table in the market. She had one of the lucky stands that had a curtain covering the top of it, protecting her from the bright afternoon sun in the process. On the table was a huge basket of bright red apples on one side and many colorful bottles on the other. She had been living in this town for a little while so some people that would frequently visit the market were familiar with what she sold. The pink haired girl was known to be quiet and distant but she was also known for her incredible herbal medicines. They were known for easing joint pains and reducing fevers as well. Other bottles would be able to boost up a person's energy. If a guest wasn't sure what medicine to pick, the girl would ask them about what they were feeling and then automatically guess the right medicine that would be best suited for it. Occasionally, along with the medicine, she would have other small goods too. Today was the apples. She continued counting the bottles quietly before taking the ink pen out of her mouth and writing a few things down on the piece of paper. She stared at the bottles for a moment before relaxing in her seat. She had been worried that the whole issue with witches and stuff would affect her sales. She had heard in some places how someone would have so much as a bad dream and then they would accuse the person they had talked to last of cursing them. What would happened to the accused? They would get hung without question. God forbid some paranoid human thought her medicines were hexed....
They weren't. She simply had a wide knowledge of illnesses and body problems and what possible ailments may help. She had been here for what? A month or so? Right before all the witch hunting went on? She hadn't done anything to harm any humans here. There was no reason to.
Her thought process was interrupted by another strong waft of God awful perfume which sent another round of pounding through her head. A child walked up to the stand then and the woman pushed the pain in her head away to focus on the child who shyly pointed towards the apple. She smiled and took one of the apples and held it out to the child who in turn, placed a small coin on the stand and took the apple. He gave her a grin before running off. The woman smiled slightly still and took the coin, slipping it in the small box she had.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:56 pm
        User Image

oOoV I N C E N T_F A R I SoOo

"Alright, so we'll need quite a bit of medicinal herbs, wraps. While we restock on medicine, we will also need to restock up on swords and shields. I'll let you guys take care of the weapons, I'll go and buy the medicine. Alright, men, dismissed." The one barking these orders would then turn and watch as his soldiers saluted and then head off towards their separate destinations. The man had long purple hair and the eyes to match. He had been dressed rather strangely, his get up seemed more like that of a high official or some very important person. With a pen and paper in his hands, the man began to make his way towards several stands. As he did, the man drew quite a lot of attention to himself. Even for a foreigner, his attire and appearance were just too bizarre, not to stare at. The man knew this as well and if he had his way, he would have stayed behind at his tent while the others did his job for him. If it hadn't been clear by now, the man was a solider, a high ranking soldier from a different land. He and his men, had come to aid this land's army in their battles against the beings from the Netherworld. Among the soldiers, this man was renown for his swordsmanship and endurance. Walking the streets, the man came across several stands, that sold all kinds of medicine and herbs, but he could tell that they were cheaply made and therefore, almost completely useless to him. He had almost given up hope in search of a decent vendor, until he got word that there was a woman who sold really good and potent medicines. So, before he left, he thought he would at least check her out. Approaching the stand, the man would see a hooded woman selling an apple to a child. As the child left, the man approached the stand. "Greetings, I hear that you sell medicine and herbs. I would like to examine them to see if they are indeed as good as I am told." he told the woman.
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:02 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Once the child had left and the girl put her earnings away, she heard a man's voice and glanced up at him. She shifted uncomfortably then. She was not good at talking with men. She had her reasons. Though she was quiet in general she seemed to be more distant around men than children and women. "Oh... Okay," she said quietly. Her gaze went to the bottles for a moment before hesitantly looking up at the man again "Is... Is there anything specific you need?" she asked.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:22 pm
        User Image

Curious. That one word rang through out the man's mind as he observed the woman's shifty behavior. She could barely look him in the eye and as she spoke there was a slight stutter in her voice. Almost like she was nervous or at the very least uncomfortable around him. "Lets see. I would like to see what you have that can counteract poisons and heal minor wounds from beasts or swords. Oh, and maybe something that can boosts a man's stamina or endurance for about an hour." The man looked back at the woman, "That would be the gist of it."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:35 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Hearing the man's request, the girl paused for a moment. Not because she was nervous, more because she was thinking over what he wanted. She turned to the box that was behind the table with her, she opened it and revealed more bottles. She rummaged around through it for a moment or two before pulling out a deep crimson vile. She then placed it on the table and grabbed a light blue and a turquoise bottle that was already with the set on the table for sale. The girl pointed to the crimson bottle. "I am not sure what poison you were talking about... but this one can act as an anti venom against certain snakes that are in this region. I have heard some enemies tend to use the venom from these snakes as well for traps and such so this would come in handy. Make sure the one who was poisoned drinks this within the first ten minutes after being poisoned otherwise it may be too late after that. Once they drink this, make sure they drink plenty of water as well," she explained. The girl didn't seem to skip a beat despite talking with someone she was uncomfortable with. She pointed at the turquoise bottle "This one contains herbs that help boost up the body's immune system. Apply this to the wound and it will help counter any infections which will also give the body a quicker chance to begin healing the injury."
The girl pointed at the blue bottle "As for an energy boost, I made this medicine with herbs that are rather good for the body. It contains nutrients that help boost up brain activity and one's overall stamina for a period. Even when it wears off, it is still good for you. It is very popular with some of the people here... some of the elders tend to use it and they say it has made them a lot livelier even after the effects wear off," she explained. She stopped then. Now finished, she lowered her hands into her lap again "So... yes... that is what I have for those specific needs..."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:46 pm
        User Image

The man watched as the young woman took out three differently colored bottles and went on to explain what it is that each of them did and the practical use for them both in battle and in everyday life. All in all, she was quite a different person than she was a few seconds ago. Perhaps when it came to things like this, she was more passionate and such. While listening to her, the man would every now and then look her over, almost as if he had gotten interested in her. She was quite a beauty, that was obvious, but there was something strangely...unique about her. Something, mysterious and that was what caught his attention. Once she had finished speaking, the man smiled and nodded. "I see." he said before picking up the bottle with the red color substance in it. Examining it closely, he could tell it was made with care and time. Not a single thing seemed tainted or off about it, same thing with the other bottles. These were clearly the work of a master. "So be it." reaching behind his back, the man took out a pouch, full to the brim with gold coins. One such benefit of being a high ranking soldier, was that he got paid handsomely. "I'll take every single bottle you have in stock as well as all of the apples you have there."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:54 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The girl relaxed slightly as the man seemed okay with the medicines she sold. Another reasons she had been a bit nervous was due to his uniform. She blinked in surprise as the man opened a pouch full of gold coins. Her stomach growled rather quietly then. She could get quite a bit of good food with that money. The girl looked up at the man then and nodded, a small smile on her face. She didn't want to make it obvious that she was pretty excited. She took one of the empty boxes then and placed all the crimson, turquoise, and blue bottles in it rather carefully. She closed the lid then and moved the box so it was within the man's reach. She glanced at the apples then at the man "Ah... you can take the apples for free. They didn't cost me that much to get them and it wouldn't be good if you came back to your men with no money in your pocket," she told him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:11 pm
        User Image

Taking the box, the man nodded would open up the lid slightly and observe them, before focusing back on the woman. "Nothing is truly free in this world. Everything, no matter how small it may seem, has some price to it. You took time and care to produce such delicious looking apples. You worked to make them and you should be compensated as such." the man would say as he took the entire pouch and tossed it over at the woman, "Besides, I pay for everything out of my own pockets and can do whatever I please with my money. My men have their own money to spend on themselves or for others, as well. So it isn't a loss." Taking out a large sack, the man would place all the apples in it and tie it tight. "Oh, my name is Vincent, by the way. Vincent Faris. It was a pleasure doing business with you." Vincent stated, holding out his hand.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:19 pm
]
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The girl paused for a moment or two as the man spoke "Yes but still..." she muttered as she caught the pouch. She stared at the pouch for a few moments. She had never had this much money before. She looked up at the man again as he introduced himself and held out his hand. She paused for a moment before taking his hand "I'm Charlotte... Nice to meet you," she told him with a small smile.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:30 pm
        User Image

As the woman took his hand, Vincent felt the warmth coming from her. It was....nice. It had been a while since he last felt the embrace of a woman, or even been in the company of any woman, for months. Such is the life of a warrior and soldier. "Charlotte huh? Well, nice to meet you too, Charlotte." With that the man would release the woman's hand. At that exact moment, one of Vincent's men would appear before him, calling out that there has been sightings of an enemy soldier close by. The main reason Vincent and his men were there, were because there were reports that the enemy had infiltrated a town nearby and set up a base there. "Alas, it seems that our meeting ends here, Miss Charlotte. I do hope that you'll be here once I return." Vincent would say as he threw the sack of apples at his subordinate, while bracing the box full of vials tightly. "I'll be off then."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:39 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte let go of Vincent's hand and glanced at a soldier as he came by.
Something was up apparently. She wasn't sure if it had to do with witches or something else entirely. Her gaze shifted to Vincent as he dismissed himself. Charlotte nodded at him "Farewell..." She said with a small smile on her face as she bowed slightly. "Thank you for your purchases," she added. After he would leave, Charlotte would stand there quietly and her gaze eventually shifted to the pouch full of gold. She was happy that she finally made a profit off of all the effort that went into making those medicines though she wasn't sure what to do with so much money. She moved the pouch into the box with the rest of her earnings and sat back down, rearranging the bottles on the table now that quite a few of them were gone after the man's purchase.
She was still rather uneasy about the thought that she would most likely see Vincent again but at least he didn't seem to bad... not from the looks of it at least. Charlotte was rather cautious of all men. Her experience when she was human made her come to the unconscious conclusion that men were nothing but trouble, even the ones that seemed nice. Her brow furrowed slightly as she thought everything over and eventually glanced at her hand then at the box she used to store her money.
The rest of the day went a little slow despite the large number of people at the market. She had a few more customers and then the sun began to set which usually meant it was time for the vendors to close for the night. Charlotte took a deep breath and stood up, adjusting her cloak slightly as the night chill began approaching now that the sun was setting. She closed up the rest of her boxes and put them on a small two-wheeled cart before making her way out of the market alley. She made her way to the inn she was staying at then. The first thing she did was visit the innkeeper and pay for another months rent with her new earnings which she had stored in her own pouch that she held close to herself under her cloak. Nothing she had was hexed for convenience. Charlotte had already heard too many stories of a witch getting searched and humans discovering never ending bags that could hold an entire castle's worth of items. She wanted to look as natural as humanely possible.
After paying the innkeeper, she moved her cart to the side of the building and began grabbing the boxes and taking them up to her room. Once finished with that, she did another inventory check. She wrote down a few more things before putting her list in the pouch where her money was as well. Tonight seemed to be a good night to go out to look for more ingredients for herbs. First she wanted to get some food though.
Charlotte closed her room and made sure it was locked before walking down the stairs and out of the inn and onto the streets which were now illuminated by gas lanterns. The night crowd was out now. Men and women of different ages were wandering around looking to have a good time. Charlotte wasn't one for social gatherings but she didn't necessarily mind how social the town seemed to be at night. It felt more comforting that way.
Charlotte continued casually walking around, glancing at the taverns she passed to see if there was any place worth eating at. A smile kept reappearing on her face as she thought about some of the really good food she could get herself now.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

((edited to make this post a bit longer. I did it originally on my phone and missed some stuff))  

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:34 pm
        User Image

While Charlotte and many others were enjoying the nighttime, various sounds of explosions and flashes of light could be seen and heard coming from an far off place. However, the explosions would be heard coming closer and closer to the small town. At one point one could hear the shrieks of men, yelling out and swords clashing with one another. Suddenly, one of the stands that had been closed would ignite into flames, while two others exploded. The sounds of people screaming soon began to fill the town. Soon, the entire town would be flooded with hundreds of soldiers, fighting demons, vampires and various other types of inhuman beasts. While the soldiers put up a good fight, they were soon overtaken by the enemy, Each enemy warrior was stronger than 5 human men. It was a miracle that the soldiers lasted this long. As one looked over the town, the bodies of countless soldiers and innocent civilians would be seen strewn about, no doubt victims of the enemy. After a few minutes, the hundreds of soldiers had been dwindled down to a mere handful. The looks on the soldier's faces said it all. They were afraid. Who wouldn't be after watching their comrades and innocence be slaughtered before their eyes. Well, most soldiers had this look. There was one who had a smile on his face and hope in his eyes. With his sword drawn, the purple haired male, stood strong. "Men, I do not give you permission to die. Not here, not like this." the man said as he had been covered in blood, but not his own. Remarkably, the man had few injuries and seemed to have been full of stamina and energy. "I know that you all may be afraid, but don't let that fear cripple you. Use it, embrace it. Let it be your driving force. Use that fear to fight. Be afraid to die, be afraid of pain. Take that fear, use it and fight on!!!" The man shouted as he smiled, "Follow me, men. Place your trust in me and I will lead you to victory." With those last words, the man rushed towards the horde of enemy warriors. Taking his sword, the man dashed forwards and impaled three ogre-like creatures in the head, while managing to toss a bomb into a group of imp-like creatures. Once he did, the man removed his sword and charged even further into the horde. Stabbing, slashing, kicking and decapitating any and all who stood before him. Seeing their leader charge head first into the enemy army, all alone, the other soldiers would feel invigorated, like they had caught their second-wind. Grabbing any weapon and shield they could find, the soldiers would rush towards the horde, backing up their leader. What followed next was a long and bloody battle, that lasted for hours.

With their leader backing them up, the soldiers managed to mount a comeback and actually forced the enemy back out of the town and greatly dwindled their numbers in the process. It wouldn't be until dawn, when the fighting had finally ceased. The enemy was forced to retreat and with a few soldiers giving chase. Standing in a mass of bodies and blood, the purple haired man would be covered head to toe in blood and wounds. Panting heavily, he looked around at the town. Despite the battle that had taken place, it would seem that the town managed to get by with only a few damages. He was relieved, but also saddened by the deaths of his men and the civilians. Still panting, the man would finally be at his limit and collapse backwards onto the ground. "Ah, I should have saved a few bottles for me." he muttered, recalling all the medicine he had purchased but using them on his men, instead of himself. As he laid there, bleeding out, the man looked up at the sky, "I guess, I won't be able to see you after all.....Miss Charlotte." he muttered to himself before coughing up blood.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:54 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte continued walking before eventually pausing. Being a witch, she easily felt increases in madness. Her gaze shifted towards where the sounds of distress were as well as the madness that began moving closer and closer. Before she even knew it, the town was in a panic as many different types of demons and vampires began assaulting the down. Charlotte grimaced as this battle occurred though she didn't seem to do anything to help. Instead she headed for cover in an abandoned alleyway.
Through all of this, Charlotte wanted to try and stay neutral. She had no interest in attacking humans without a cause. She also had no interest in stopping those that wanted to either. It wouldn't do any good. If you attacked your own kind, you were deemed a traitor. If you attacked humans, you were a monster and would be treated as such. The witch hunts only added to that. The non humans seemed to ignore her. Even though her soul protect was activated, they were still able to tell she was not human. Still... the site of the innocent being killed bothered her.
Charlotte bit her lip and headed off towards the inn where she was staying, swerving through the carnage and the civilians running to look for cover. She unlocked her room which was still in tact and began packing one of her pouches with bottles of medicines and herbs. Once she was stocked up, she left her room once more and began looking for those that were injured.
Throughout the rest of the night, Charlotte would proceed in helping civilians get to safety as well as giving the wounded medicine to help heal. Charlotte seemed to be in a daze the entire time as she was solely focused on helping and also avoiding any contact with the creatures that were attacking. When dawn came, Charlotte managed to snap out of it, especially when realizing that the fighting had stopped. She glanced around, seeing some soldiers here and there. "Did... Did these humans seriously fight them off...?" Charlotte muttered. While walking, her gaze went to a body on the ground. The violet hair seemed too familiar. As she approached, she realized that Vincent was still alive though he wouldn't be if he continued laying their in his condition. She ran the rest of the way over. She pulled out the rest of the bottles she still had. There were only a couple left but it was hopefully enough to stabilize him for the time being. She took out the last roll of gauze she had and began applying medicine to his more serious wounds and patching them up before using one of the turquoise bottles to heal his minor injuries and tying gauze around those as well.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:10 pm
        User Image

Having accepted his fate, Vincent would lay there, eyes closed, slowing waiting for his life to come to an end. However, before he could embrace death, the sounds of footsteps could be heard coming his way. Not knowing whether or not it was an enemy or ally, Vincent grabbed the hilt of his blade, tightening his grip as the sounds got closer. Even though he was in no condition to fight, the man was still rearing to go. Thankfully, he wouldn't need to fight, as the person making the sounds were none other than the medicine woman. As she began tending to his wounds, Vincent would open his eyes and stare at the woman, "Y-You shouldn't come here. There may still be some enemies around." he warned as Charlotte began putting on the gauze. Though he didn't really mind that she was tending to him, but now wasn't the time to be thinking of such things. "Miss Charlotte, you truly are a fascinating woman. Not many people, let alone women, would come rushing here and be unfazed by what they saw."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas