Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Gitsune Clan Origin: The Fox That Fell From Heaven- Personal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:55 am
Mission Name:
Gitsune Clan Origin: The Fox That Fell From Heaven
Number of Teams Allowed:
Hakudoshi
Enemy/Enemies:
Time Space Guardian: Chroma Mk-1 :

Lord of The Storm: Thunderous The Rajin :

Kahzuma The Asura

Monkey Sages; Vega and KO

Son of The Oxen King: Taurus :

Thief King of The Desert: Kazem Anubuisa:

Myobū (Celestial Fox) : Kumiho Hanillum

Reward:
Knowledge, Power, Better appreciation of the past
Images (if any):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs):
With Ren rallying her forces together the final preparations of her Netherworld conquest are at hand. With each member of Rantō finally completing thier training , it now falls on the groups final member Hakudoshi to come into his own. Forsaking the Chaos's burden the young lord dove into the history of the Gitsune. During his studying Hakudoshi is suddenly frozen and transported to places unknown. Seeing the desire in her sons pursuit Ren has sought out the Gitsune of Time Galifrey for an alternate method for her son to acquire what he seeks. An administrator of the netherworld Galifrey wields multidimensional and temporal powers enabling him to created a pocket dimension based on the past life of the Gitsune progenitor Kumiho Hanillum.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:56 am
Reserved  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:57 am
User Image
☸ ☸ ☸GalifreyGitsune ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸

Cursed Gitsune of Time

" Ren finishes her training and is sudden transported without warning. "

" This world is so cold."

An old man uttered those words as he sat upon a huge throne on the edge of an impressive blue cube overlooking a great abyss. It was wrinkles on his face not his naturally snow white hair that gave clues to his age. He wore a black trench coat with red lines around the edge. Both of his gloved hands gripped a large black cane with a strange azure cube set at the top.

"So lifeless…so devoid of light…so…empty…"

He cackled evilly then and with a wide smirk, coughed . He still remembered the events that led up to now. He had always craved knowledge…learning was his passion and travelling his tool. After years of going around the world and learning various secrets and arts, he happened upon an ancient scroll in a branch of the tree that would one day represent his family. Just then, a burst of space time opened up in front of him and out strolled a young Ren in a similar uniform.

" Ah yes. Little Ginseka. Your early. Hehe I guess my brothers reincarnation found my little trick and got frozen. Well I figured you'd want to see him off.
"

" Don't act like you didn't plan this. You send my son Hakudoshi to Hellscream to be trained,and in return I give you Egil to take your place. I already know he's one you've had your eyes on. You lead him to your old work shop,and ever since he's been following in your footsteps. " She moves her body into a sitting position and a chair materializes. From her back she sets out the meal she created after realizing what was going on. She cuts the old mans food into suitable chunks, and hands him a plate; pouring him a clear liquid from a flask.

" G'eheheheh. Egil reminds me of myself. Could be a complete soul resurgence; he's heading in the same direction I was besides I know you promised Kumiho the other one. Ah I see you brought me a little treat. Such a thoughtful gift. Been ages since I had a good meal, ah you even brought my favorite brew. Just as sweet as your mother. I've been keeping an eye on you,and your fragments you know. The beings you've encountered,and the power you obtained, I am impressed on how that stern little fox I once knew has grown. The Chaos and you are one. You've even found those willing to help you achieve your goals.
"

" Well I came the long way round,but I've finally taken up the mantle. Every time I think my life couldn't get more extraordinary, it surprises me. It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death. Now I can use the chaos to achieve anything. This place must be torture for you. Always observing....never able to leave this place. You who were the Truth Seeker. Always......alone. This place is a true hell. " Ren says sympathetically. Every time she came here she hated knowing she could do nothing to help the old man escape his fate. Just looking at the old man made her feel a deep sadness.

" So perfect…for me…don't you think heh. Hell is just Heaven for bad people Rengyoku. I don't have any regrets so don't you start getting all sentimental on me. There's no such thing as the Truth Seeker, or anything crazy like that. I’m just a old man in a box who enjoyed telling my niece a few stories. My brother an I flew to close to the sun and got burned. It could be worse. A good death is the best anyone like us can hope for, unless you happen to be immortal. Immortality isn't living forever my child, that's not what it feels like. Immortality is everyone else dying,and you having to be able to bear it.

However, despite my current state....I'm still a Gitsune! I can do whatever the hell I like if I set my mind to it. You know my stories. You know who I am! And in all that time, did you ever hear anything about anyone who stopped me from what I wanted? Here I am! I'm not dead yet. The thing we Gitsune love best is saying no to those who think they have an absolute advantage. We fly straight into the sun and fall back to earth laughing.
"

Ren smiles. " Of course. Anything less is an insult to the name Gitsune. Let's begin. " Ren says now back to her normal self.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:55 am

User Image
☸ ☸ ☸Hakudoshi Gitsune ☸ ☸ ☸ ☸

White Child

In the middle of the desert, a Kitsune walked alone despair. He has a lean built with a well sculpted chest, biceps, and shoulders. While in his demon-fox form, he has slanted golden eyes with two thin black circles surround his pupil, prominent silver fox-ears, as well as a silver tail and long flowing silver hair. He wears a white sleeveless yukata (that resembles a toga), along with matching martial arts pants and shoes. He soon found himself in a new place,with no idea of who or where he was. The place he was a quietly, deadly, haunting world seemingly being the keeper of everything inhuman and terrifying. Vast screeches of clawing nails resounding unpleasantly,and the smell of blood singing in his nostrils .

As he walked he suddenly brought his hand to his head. A crippling migraine banged against his head like loud drums,followed by an emptiness he couldn't bare. It was like he was missing something,a connection that had been severed and it made I'm feel void. As it subsided, the man looked down. His eyes widened suddenly.His nails were sharpened , and longer. His hair was long,and unkempt. However, that was only the beginning of his shock. Around his neck was a strange rosary that he was sure he hadn't been wearing before.

It had taken him a while, but the mans shock had subsided somewhat, which made leeway for an intense rush of curiosity. He had gotten up to explore the vast, wasteland. The man continued walking, despite the pain it caused him. Then that's when it hit him. Disconnection. A deep longing, none the likes he had ever felt before in his life. He craved something, but he wasn't sure what. As he got up, feeling the Void stop for a moment. He groaned and looked up into the moon in the sky.

" What is happening? What is this! Agh
" he asked.

"
I see someone is having a bit of a tantrum…that's really quite embarrassing for a Gitsune actually. K'ehhehehehehe You be the subject then.
" A voice said behind him. Hakudoshi whirled around. A dark, shadowy figure appears behind the Kitsune almost instantly. Haku sees a cloaked, masked man slowly walk over to him. The man has a tuft of white hair,and his face is covered by a mask;with one golden eye glowing bright. In his hands are a pair of strange glowing cubes. The man speaks with a strange voice and random chuckles, stirring deep inside Hakudoshi that he cannot place. As if reading his thoughts the masked figure cocked its head in amusement as Hakudoshi spoke.

"
What are you? Where am I?
" 'Hakudoshi asked.

"
Well right about now I'm probably your best shot of survival. As for where we are...that's the wrong question. It's more like when we are.
" The new being said, stalking forward.

"
When?
" The Haku said now aware he was somewhat at the creatures mercy. Looking around he did get a sense that he knew this place.

"
This is the Sage Realm populated by various mythical creatures, spirits, and monsters. In the hierarchy of worlds, it is higher than the Human Realm but lower than the Heavenly Realm. Your ancestor, the great sage Kumiho Hanillum hails from this realm. This is no place for the weaklings, only the strongest may be allowed to survive and thrive. Your probably feeling that emptiness about now. K'eheheheheh
"

"
What about it.
" The man challenged the creature.

"
It's like your missing a part of yourself. You must seek out a way to cure it, that's why your here. Your ancestor......the First. Resides here in this world. That rosary around your neck will lead you to him,but first.
" With a snap the masked man summons a blue hair humanoid child. Electrical discharge radiating from the creature makes Haku's hairs stand up. In its hand is a bo staff and from its forehead potrudes an ebony horn.

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:12 pm

User Image

Lord of The Storm: Thunderous The Rajin

The creature rushes toward Hakudoshi, who then leaps to the side to narrowly avoid being tackled." What the hell Is this?
'' he demanded, sand spraying into the air as he skidded away.

" K'ehehe ehehehe This is what you wanted. It's a dog-eat-dog world here. You either eat or you die! " the masked figure laughed as it faded away. In a matter of moments the creature appeared over the sand dunes running at the kitsune. Hakudoshi instinctually rushed forward reaching for his sword, only to find out it was gone.

" Damn.
he said in surprise, giving the creature ample time to bring its staff down against shoulders. Haku then shoots himself upward, arching backwards to reach low enough for a shot at his opponents face, but this was met again by the creature. The two stumbled backward before charging towards each other, the metal of the bo-staff ringing out when they braced against one another and their eyes locked as the game turned to a push and pull war.

" Maybe you are worthy of the power of The Lord of The Storm: Thunderous. " The creature said , pushing Haku back a step. The kitsune was strong, but his lack of weight was a problem. You just need to brace yourself properly otherwise you could be tossed around like a rag-doll.The creature teased.

" Tch Shut-up! Do not underestimate me!
" Haku shot coldly. He hated this kind of situation. It was like a child battling a mountain. The creature started running forward, the soles of his shoes screeching against the ground as he slid backwards from the force before he came crashing into a wall. Winded, he cried out as the Raijin's bo-staff pressed into his chest, the sickening crunch of a rib following as he fought to release the pressure.

"Not bad…but you could do with some practice,If you wanna catch up to that old fox, and use my power ."the Thunderous snickered.

"Shut…up…don't you dare talk about my ancestor that way!" Haku hissed through gritted teeth, finally finding the strength to push the bo-staff away. He was left with maybe an inch of room between him and the creatures chest, but that was when his slim frame came in handy. He put a foot against the creatures knee and the other on the wall behind him and pushed up—flipping over the Thunderous. He was dangerously low to the ground and used this fact to his advantage as he executed a leg sweep at the creature before connecting with his gut and sending him flying.

" I'll live up to my families legacy! I'll start by taking you out now!
"Haku rushes forward.

Thunderous had expected as much and jumped up quick, bringing his staff with him, this time vertically toward the kitsune's head. He expected Haku to roll away, but the kitsune stood when the whizzing metal was coming for him and raised both hands—catching the end of the staff between them as he clapped.

Thunderous chuckles. " What you lack in power you make up for it with your tenacity. My father used to tell me I should know better than to corner an fox. He said they have a tendency to show their teeth. As one of "his" descendants I expected alot from you. Though I must say.....Your bite is a tad underwhelming.
".

Haku literally growled at the comment and charged in blind fury with his eyes becoming golden slits as his silver aura surfaced giving him a surge of strength. Thunderous didn't even have the chance to count how many times Haku struck at him. Eventually the kitsune disarmed Thunderous and kept staff in constant motion, twirling and spinning it as he shifted his body to move properly with each thrust, swing and sweep. It was like a dance, swift and agile as Haku was. That hate fueled so much strength and was aided greatly by adrenaline as he tried as hard as he could to knock Thunderous down, and soon he was granted a gift for all his efforts. He raised the edge of the staff high enough above Thunderous, and brought it down on the crown of his head and knock his head forward. Pain erupted in Thunderous's neck as he stumbled back, slowly lifting his head. It could have been broken, but even if it was he seemed fine

" There it is. That inner beast. That instinct.
". Thunderous congratulated, watching the kitsune as his own body changed,and Haku's power flared. " There it is. That inner beast. That instinct.
".
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:00 pm

User Image

Thunderous's true form is a more mature version of his child like form wherein he appears to be in his late teens. His hair loses all color and flows like a small cloud. The horn he had before vanishes and turns into three separate glowing blue points. He wears a blue waistcoat and leather pants with flat shoes. His bow is replaced by a sleek sword and hovering around him is a neon ring with five black orbs embedded at various points along it.

. " I usually hate using this form because it offends his my sense of aesthetics. Hence I only use this form to access the full range of my powers to battle opponent I deem worthy. In your case to wield my power I must test you in this form. I refuse for my power to be wielded by master who's weaker than me and get cut to ribbons with him. If you're weaker than me, then I'll destroy you. That's the Law of the Beast.
'' Thunderous said stretching. It had been awhile sense he'd used this form.

" We'll lucky me. What do you mean wield your power. Who are you? " Hakudoshi watches his opponent carefully. The change in power didn't go unnoticed. The young Lord would have to be wary.

" Who am I? I'm hurt can't you tell who I am? That's a real shame. I mean, stuck in that sword, waitng for years upon years for you to be able to speak with me, and when you do you don't even know who I am. I am Lord of The Storm Thunderous, tho you might know me better from this... Thunderous body shifts for a moment into Haku's Shirafune no-Murakumo and back. Haku looks completely surprised giving Thunderous another opening to rush him.

" You! Your my Shirafune? I don't understand. " Haku keeps bobbing and weaving the Raijins advances, shielding himself with his own lightning. It was all he could do just to block and evade.

That sword was made of your fang,and thus your soul. However, it is also a vessel for any electrical or lightning you absorbed combat. While usually that wouldn't amount to much you placed a lot of yourself into it. All the battles we went thru, The Monk, Ren and especially that Raijin you absorbed power from. All of that brought me into existence. It's time you knew of me, and that your goals are not the same as mine. The Raijin says seriously catching Haku in the face.

" I see. It's been one sided between us. Always asking things of you like your just a tool. If you don't fully recognize me, then your power won't manifest in its true form and therefore will always be weaker than what it's ca[able of. We need to acknowledge each other, and come to an understanding.
" Haku says laughing. His power flares and Thunderous is pushed back. Haku summons his Shirafune no-Murakumo.

" Thats correct. Let out that instinct deep within, and push your body and soul further. Manifest you power: Apparition, then be able to move while using Apparition. You can already use after images and enhance your body so the next step would be something greater. Circular movement. Continuously changing movement allows you to be unpredictable with your footwork and instantly shift your position while moving. It's far above teleportation or any after image technique. Master this and your technique improve like never before. " Haku trades blows with Thunderous's blade. It was clear in terms of current speed the the kitsune was out matched. It didn't take Haku long to recognize the obvious gap between thier skills.

" Circular movement. Easier said then done.
"Haku focuses his mind on the task at hand. A direct hit from Thunderous would result in his death, this much he was certain. Fighting the Raijin directly was also pretty dangerous. When fighting an opponent with more experience Haku had learn to counter attack in the moment at the exact moment the opponent tries to attack. Slowly but surely Haku begins to keep Thunderous's pace, circling around the Rajin countering his advances more effectively.

" Tch not bad. You learn quickly. Seems your taking this fight more seriously. "
----
Time Skip
-----
As thier spar continued Thunderous's demeanor had changed. He looked at Haku coldly. " Haven't you figured out the gap between us yet? Trying to force me to submit. Don't make me laugh.
". he said suddenly rushing forward. Haku barely had time time to turn his body to dodge.

" Are you going to keep running away!!
". Thunderous turns around and clashes with Haku once more. The kitsune was clearly at the end of his rope. In a desperate attempt he pushes Thunderous back and makes a wild advance." SHUT UP. I need more power! No matter what.
" Thunderous parries easily and flares his power suddenly, blowing Haku away slowly." Pathetic. Begone for this world. You don't belong.
".Haku gathers his power,and holds his ground. " I'm not done yet. Don't you think for a second that I'd ever back down from a challenge. The strong survive and the weak are destroyed. That's then Law of the Beast right?
". Thunderous turns." That's right.
". The two begin to clash on more. Haku matching Thunderous blow for blow seemingly rejuvenated.

----------  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:24 am

User Image

" Why have you suddenly changed?
'' Thunderous said starring back.

" I don't know. I just know i can't afford to lose to you. Everyone's waiting on me. " Hakudoshi rushes at Thunderous, and clashes with him once more. As the two separated the young lord noticed his opponents sword was trembling. It was then that a realization dawned on Haku. Thunderous could have ended this at any moment, but he seemed to be hesitating. Thunderous aims a thrust toward Hakudoshi's chest and speeds forward to deliver a fatal blow. Haku moves to intercept, but at a gamble unsummons his weapon at the last moment and freely takes the strike. Haku and Thunderous stand still with the Rajin's sword impaled within his chest. Surprisingly Haku felt no pain, only an odd sense of calm.

" Well done. You realized that the only way to obtain my power in its entirety is to allow yourself to willingly be pierced by my blade.
"

" It....doesn't hurt.

" Of course not. Shirafune no-Murakumo is your own self. When you accept that,how could being pierced by it hurt you? Don't you get it? The thing that I want. Is to protect you. This blade will teach you my meaning soon enough, together with the essential of my technique. "
Which that Thunderous disappears and Haku brandishes his newly empowered sword. After tending to his wounds he rests for a bit

----------  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:56 am

User Image

As he slumbers a caravan of bandits appear. However before they approached the resting kitsune thier leader steps in. After a few moments the caravan transport Hakudoshi to a nearby city. The kitsune wakes up to a vast array of food and drink before him,and surveys the area. Across from him is a thin yet muscular, hairless sphinx like beast with large pointed ears, and a sports a whip-like tail. The creature wears black, blue, and gold Egyptian-looking attire with white and orange diamond decorations. The creature raises his hand for Hakudoshi to calm himself.

" Now now. If we wanted you dead we would have left you where we found you. We might be thieves, but I'm not so dishonorable to attack a sleeping Gitsune without reason. So relax. Eat, drink. You are now the guest of Kazem Anubuisa.
'' said the sphinx smiling raising a cup.

" I suppose I should be thanking you then. " Hakudoshi says calmly. He was still sore from his battle with Thunderous, and Kazem had been hospitable enough to patch him up somewhat. Kazem had even given him new clothing and access to his empires finest warriors to train. It took weeks for the kitsune to fully recover, and within that time he came to become friends with Kazem.
----
Skip
----
" Now that you are healed and trained you can continue your journey. In the forest you must seek the heirs of Sūn Wùkōng, and obtain some Sage Fruit.
" Hakudoshi scratches his head ." Why does that name seem so familiar. I'm sure I've heard it before. " Kazem smirks. " When the monkey king was young he went to the Heavenly Realm and challenged the gods there eventually gaining a reputation of killing the gods he encountered.
The monkey king along with the beast kings went to war with the Heavenly Realm. He eventually fought against the one you seek but to the monkey kings dismay their fight was interrupted and the king was captured and put into the Eight Trigrams Jail. Now his wife, Hihiō-Saruba and sons, Vega and Ko command the monkeys in his absence. They might hold a grudge against you,and will not give up the fruit easily. When it comes to hand to hand combat and martial arts they are unmatched. Be wary not to draw any weapons against them. Let's go my friend.
"

----
Time Skip
------
The Haku and Kazem travelled to the forest home of the monkeys. Along the way the rosary around his neck glowed ominously and he would receive visions of the past. His ancestor respected the Monkey king and the two would spar regularly. Haku lost himself in the visions until Kazem snapped him out of it. Looking around he was caught of guard by how far they'd travelled he quickly bowed in respect.

Sitting on a bed of pillows infront of them is Hihō-Saruba a tall, curvaceous woman with green fur covering most of her body, with the exception of her chest and abdomen. She has ankle-length, light mallow hair with black markings on her bangs. Her eyes are light green, and she has a beauty mark on the left side of her chest. Haku was caught off guard by the monkey's expression as it seemed as though she was furious, but on closure inspection Haku chalked it up to intense focus and naturally penetrating eyes that could unnerve anyone.

" I didn't think that you have fallen so far send a child to get you one of my Sage fruits Kazem. Much less one of "his" clan, your lucky I don't thrash you both right now.
" Grunted Hihō who got a light chuckle out of Haku's startled expression.

" No, I had something even more ridiculous to ask.
" Hihō's attention was brought back to Kazem from Haku and the latter let out a relieve sigh. " I want you to put him thru The Trail of The Beast Kings.
"

Hihō noted that the Haku was just as surprised as she was based on his sudden glare at Kazem who smirked, much to the older parties amusement. The queen was surprised by Kazem, to offer a candidate was highly irregular for him and never been done before; as Haku's failure could cause Kazem to lose his title and potential his kingdom. For as long as she'd know Kazem and his clan they didn't take up such endeavors lightly. Hihō surprised herself when she realized that she was considering it, it would certainly be good for the clan to have the opportunity to dish out a little payback to the Gitsune's. Hihō stopped her inner debate and turned back to Kazem.

" I will test him, you can leave if you want I'm sure you have work to do.
"

Kazem tosses the queen a jar of a golden liquid and says his good byes to Haku " Good luck my friend.
"

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:43 pm

User Image

When they were alone Hakudoshi hesitantly turned to the glaring woman. " Hello Hihiō-san, my name is....
" Before he could finish, Hakudoshi was punched clear across the room to a clearing outside by the monkey queen.

" Silence! I will learn your name should you pass the test!
" Shouted Hihiō, meanwhile Hakudoshi was trying to remember why he hadn't already in the first place after such a jarring punch." You must impress me without dying!
" Haku shot up at that, as he had no intention of dying to some ape. He was hardly given more than a second before the Hihiō shot towards him at speeds that he could barely keep up with. Even after his training with thunderous he still took a movement to adjust to high speed movements. The Kitsune rolled out of the way of the queens stomp and went to tackle his opponent the ground. Haku was swatted away like a fly and sent tumbling for a few seconds before he regained his footing and took his stance, which consisted of a boxer stance with both hands held up to keep his head protected.

Hihiō was unimpressed with the boys offense and defense, but he did posses above average reflexes, fast enough to avoid the stomp. The boy could take a punch, but he was a light years away from Kumiho's level of skills. Hihiō shot towards Haku with speeds to be just fast enough for Haku to follow but not to change the pace of the fight. Hihiō started off with a hammer strike that was predictably avoided by the kitsune before the Queen's leg shot out hitting Haku in the stomach causing him to double over. Hakudoshi pushed the pain away and jumped away from Hihiō, when he saw that the Queen was about to charge at him, he ran away towards the trees. Momentarily thrown off by the strange tactic Hihiō chases after him.

Hakudoshi concealed his presence and got as far away as he could. His rosary begins to glow enticing his instincts. The kitsune appearance changes drastically to something more feline and predatory. His teeth become jagged and sharp, his hands turn into black claws and his feet become black clawed paws, similar to that of a cat, along with a slender whip-like tail that's longer than his body. His hair becomes very long and flowing, and the markings around his eyes enlarge and extend to the tips of his ears, which become swept back and cat-like. He gains a sort of a headgear upon his brow covering his forehead. His clothing changes to become form-fitting white . He sees the image of his ancestor before him gesturing for him to confront the queen" There is no possible way that I can match that thing! Every hit feels like my bones are going to snap, even if I'm transformed the gap is far to wide
" Meaning that he would need to strike at the least expected time and place. As his ancestor vanishes he could hear the heavy footsteps of his adversary drawing near him. Haku slowly and steadily flexed his claws and tapped into his primal senses, no way in hell was he going to be able to contend with the monkey's strength. However, skin was skin and a Gitsune's claws can cut down anything that might oppose them.

Hihiō discretely glanced around the forests making it a point to let Hakudoshi think she couldn't find him. It was a smart tactic, if you couldn't overpower your opponent then outsmart them but the young fox wasn't experienced enough or smart enough to get one over on the Queen just yet. Though she was pleased that the rookie had a brain under that thick skull of his big enough to realize that he couldn't win in flat out combat, now she just needed to see how well he did from the shadows. Hakudoshi waited until Hihiō was fully faced away from him before firing out of the bushes like a cannonball towards the queen. The very second that Haku shot from the bushes Hihiō whirled around and caught the boy mid-air with one hand and the other stopping the kitsune claws from slicing her throat.

" Not bad little fox. No wasted movement, right for the kill! Maybe you one of "his" after all, but your still a greenhorn. Next time I won't hold back either. It's get or get got, that's the Law of Beasts.
" Praised Hihiō as warmly as she could. Haku would have been pleased but he was still in a choke hold and Hihiō's face never changed from her extremely intense gaze which was extremely unnerving to see as he was being praised. The queen let go of his throat, dropping him to the ground and let him regain his breath. Hihiō was impressed with the kitsune; he was an uncut gem for sure as Hihiō could see the immeasurable potential lying within him and all that was needed was a guiding hand and careful instruction.

Hakudoshi pulled himself to his feet with nothing less than sheer willpower, that spar, if it could be even called that, took a lot more out of him than Kazem and Thunderous training had. Tho based on the look in that sadistic monkey's eye, the day wasn't over yet.
--------
Time skip
-------

It had been months if there was anyway from him to keep track. Hakudoshi had learned a lot but was never able to best the queen. Thru his rosary he learned to incorporate Kumiho's martial arts and fully trust his instincts. As his final task Hihiō had sent her servants to seek out her sons Vega and Ko for Haku's final test. During his training he had learned the brothers had undergone intense training in the Eight Trigrams Prison, and how power that rivaled the monks kings. Kazem had appeared to give Hakudoshi support and stood next to Hihō. Hakudoshi spent the day preparing and stood silently waiting.

Both brothers flew in on twin nimbus clouds, and it seemed the entire Monkey Kingdom had gathered to welcome them back. Vega and Ko were to spiky haired' muscular men with thier bodies half covered in silver fur with thier tails wrapped around thier waists. Vega and Ko glare at Haku with fiery eyes and golden cross-shaped pupils immediately enraged. Vega, the oldest speaks first. " Mother what is the meaning of this! Letting one of them inside fathers sacred chambers. It's because of -
"

Hihō raises her hand and her son falls silent. Hakudoshi knew that this would get mixed responses, but if Hihiō-sama and Kazem vouched for him then the brother couldn't complain. " This one has survived the training and now must battle you two to complete the trail.
"

" This Weakling!? Surely you jest. Watch as I end him with a thunder clap. Witness the power of the great Sun Wukong's sacred treasure. Kinto-un! Thunder Strike.
" from nowhere a very large thunder cloud forms above the palace. Vega swings his downward, and a powerful bolt of lightning strikes strikes downward at Haku. Hihō stops Kazem from interfering as Hakudoshi calmly receives the bolt without fear.

----------

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:35 am
User Image

Hakudoshi shows no fear taking the attack on full force, but he knows that he will die instantly if he makes make a single false move. The Kitsune hears thunderous in his mind. Let the energy in your own body flow, the lightning will follow it. Create a pathway from your fingertips up your arm to the shoulder, then down into the stomach. The stomach is the source of energy in your body; it is called the sea of chi. From your stomach you direct it up again and out the other arm. The stomach detour is critical; you must not let the lightning pass through your heart, or the damage could be deadly. Taking this to heart he breaths and calmly redirects the full force of the bolt right back at Vega; with Ko moving out the way to watch near Kazem; intrigued by the kitsune. Vega braces himself and crosses his arms over his chest to block the rebound. Haku takes note as the areas that were hit are covered by some black substance, to protect Vega from damage. It must have been the work of his Eight Trigrams training, but the Monkey Princes hair been noticeably singed prompting some in the crowd to chuckle. Meanwhile Kazem looked on in amazement and Hihiō even cracked a smile. Haku had come pretty far, but Vega was prideful and she knew what happened next could make or brake this battle.

" Impossible! To think a mere cub like you redirected my attack. No it's nothing ....just a fluke. You damn fox....your just a trickster. I am an elite warrior, the Monkey Prince, VEGA!!! Now, I'm going to show you what true power REALLY is. Crimson Gourd SEALING!
" Vega reaches towards his side and produces a small gourd from his belt. The gourd appears to have a simple shape with stamps on it, and spikes coming off of the sides. Without warning Haku suddenly returns to his normal form and curses. " Tch so much for a fair fight! "
He says as the prince releases a massive volley of fiery blasts straight at Haku. " There's no such thing as fair or unfair in battle. There is only victory, or in your case, defeat. NOW DIE FOX " Hakudoshi keeps his cool and focuses his power to on of his legs,setting them ablaze. The kitsune then kicks slightly upwards sending a massive blade of flames towards the Princes attack;cutting thru the blasts and striking Vega setting him ablaze. With the gourds seal weakened Haku uses the rosaries power to brake it completely. He then glares toward Vega." My conviction can easily overcome your pride. That's why I'm powerful. You have already made the assumption that I am weak, yet you haven't even seen my power yet. Perhaps your just the weaker brother.....
" Before he could finish, he was suddenly knocked back by a shockwave produced by Vegas screech. Hihiō shook her head as Haku had just stuck his head in the hornets net with his last remark. The cub was dead meat, no doubt about it. Even the other monkeys seemed to cower at thier Lords utterance. Hakudoshi grounds himself and enters his stance as his beast form returns. Vega summons a dark crimson energy encased by several pieces of metal giving it the appearance of a big rod. Haku then tenses as the Princes eyes shift into Wolge. Though monkeys are often a kind and calm race normally, under certain circumstances like anger or when their life feels threaten they are known to get extremely violent. Hakudoshi lets his instinct take over and readies himself.  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:56 am
User Image

Silence falls in-between the deadly gaze of one, and the enraged gaze of another.
A harsh, aura surrounded the two, their bodies seeming to fade from place, meeting at the midpoint with a loud "crash", their fists pushing against each other. Growling, Vega kicked off of the ground, throwing his body away from Hakudoshi's, firing multiple blasts of golden energy from his palms, each deflected by Haku's own blasts. The Kitsune chased after Vega, pounding a fist into his torso, sending his body to the ground. Vega quickly made a recovery and shot up to his feet,making a tiger claw-like swipe toward Haku which sent slicing energy out of his finger tips at his opponent. Hakudoshi curses as multiple cuts appear on his person. Vega was using Whoahyorakgeyok; a form of martial arts that was created by the Monkey King, centuries ago, specifically designed for the monkeys of the Sage Realm using a monkey's specific attributes. Combined with Wolge Vega would be very difficult to defeat.

" So this is The Heavenly Arts 48th form Whoahyorakgeyok. "
Not a second went by that the Vega let up on Hakudoshi . As soon as they could see again, they went right back into action. Their bodies met in a flash, exchanging fierce strikes to the others body, only to be blocked or dodged. Hakudoshi aimed a strike to Vega's face, only for the Prince to duck down, countering it with a sharp uppercut, sending Hakudoshi into the air. As the Kitsune flew, Vega chased after him, cutting him off mid-flight to strike his back with a raise of the knee, and then send him crashing into the ground below with a punch to the stomach.

Hakudoshi was helpless against the strike, groaning in pain as his body struck the ground, the impact of his body forming a miniature crater. Vega was not far behind , freefalling towards Haku's body in an attempt to smash into him. The fox waited still until his opponent became close enough, then he lifted his body with his hands, spinning his body along the ground to kick Vega as hard as he could as he was falling. The unexpected kick sending the Prince back into the ceiling. Hakudoshi made no effort to chase him and he knew the fight had to take a major step up if he was going to win. As Vega recovered from the strike, a slow increase in power from Hakudoshi could be felt. Vega detaches himself from the ceiling and looks down at Hakudoshi.

" You will never defeat me, Fox! " Vega panted. The golden aura around his body increasingly became stronger, while turning a pitch black shade. Sparks of crimson began to surround the Prince's body as he wraps his tail around his waist.

" We will see about that. "
Haku panted as well, but willed his body to stand straight up, his muscles tensing as the calm, silver aura around his body began to imitate Vega, increasing in mass and color, sparks crackling around him as well. The warriors did not spare another word and went straight into the fight. Haku, seemed to simply vanish, but Vega had observed enough to know what the fox was planning. Spinning on his heels, Vega curled his bare hands into fists and launched his right arm behind him. He blinked in disbelief as his fist merely went through an after-image.

" Looking for someone? "
Haku cracked from behind Vega, striking him in the spine with a hard fist. However, Haku also came up short and found himself being slammed in the head with a quick roundhouse from Vega; sending his body through the air.

" Drop dead! "
Vega laughed, extending his right arm out with his palm held open, crimson energy charging within his fingers. He waited until Haku recovered before letting the attack slide from his fingers, projecting itself as a massive sphere of pure energy. Keeping his calm Hakudoshi lets his natural instinct take over. An rushes toward the energy; his arms pulled back, both bursting into flames as he cried. " Shishi-ō no mai (Dance of the Beast King) " He cried, crashing straight thru Vega's attack to the Princes shock. Haku had that look Vega had seen so many years ago;the look he feared.

" Stay down cub "
Vega growled yelled in desperation, throwing his arms in front of him, firing his energy as a concentrated beam, in an attempt to weaken Haku. The pushed and pushed farther and farther, his conviction forcing his body to advance. Vega's attacks were split into spectrums as Haku approached him. Vega forced more and more energy into his attack, but Haku charged right through it. A large roar could be heard, from Haku, as Vega felt the strong crash of the Kitsune cross-slash against his torso, feeling as if it torn both through him and into him. Every ounce of breath was stolen from his lungs as his body was engulfed in a blazing vortex. As the attack subsided Haku fell to his knees and Vega fell onto his back.

" Ack. To think a lowly little fox could push me so far. Dammit. " The Prince coughed, blood spilling to the ground from his lips. His chest now sporting an x-shaped scar.

" Vega…its over "
Haku said as he struggled to fill his lungs with breath. The Kitsune had used so much energy… Not only to maintain his beast form, but to use his techniques so quickly. It was hard to bare; his body starting to rebound from the strain.

" "N-No… I'll never give up… I am the son of the Great Son Wukong. The one who can walk away… Is the true Beast King…Now die " Vega growled, pulling his right arm back with his palm open wide. A light began to form, taking the shape of a perfect sphere, raw, crimson energy began to charge. Unable to move Haku curses.

" THATS ENOUGH! "
Vega's arm is grabbed by Ko much to the younger frustration.

" Don't you dare interfere brother. I can not allow myself to be beaten by a fox after....what happened to father. "

" Vega, face it. To continue this way is futile and useless. Just wake up. You’ve been blinded by your pride and as father warned it has been your down fall. You keep going on about being a Elite because of father, but stuff like that doesn't always matter. Arrogance is for fools, not warriors. Now do the right thing " Ko props his brother up to face Haku. Vega sighs and calms himself. To continue would be pointless, he had been defeated. He looks Haku in the eyes and speaks.

" I’ve got to hand it to you. You’re the first one who’s ever gotten the best of me besides my loving family that is.It’s been so long since I felt the pain of defeat that I had grown arrogant. What is your name. "

" Hakudoshi Nenekirimaru Gitsune. " The Kitsune recites.

" Beast King: Hakudoshi Nenekirimaru Gitsune. I have engraved your name into my memory. I concede this fight to you. "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:49 am

User Image

Son of The Oxen King: Taurus

After his bout with the Monkey Prince the Kitsune had been introduce to the Oxen Kings Son Taurus; a tall man who looks in his late 20's with distinctive, bull-like horns coming out of the sides of his head. He was wears a white robe and wields a stave-like weapon with blades protruding from it and is extremely proficient in battle. Hakudoshi had been put under his care as his body adjusted to the Sage Fruit.

" The Horns of a Bull are thought to be it's mightiest weapon, with it's brute strength second. Many wish to "tame" bulls, and brand them as property. Bulls are meant to be free, and they will not go down without a fight, no matter the opponent's skill. In their eyes, they see only conquering their opposition. But as you see, the bull's willpower and ferocity combined are it's mightiest weapon as when put to use, they create an unstoppable force that can annihilate anything in their path of charge. Now, let me show you why they call me Taurus.
'' Taurus said chuckling.

" You sure like to talk a lot.
"

The two continue to train together until Hakudoshi's body & soul is fully synchronized. The Kitsune's control of his energy was far more refined: with the monkey princes allowing him to train in the Eight Trigrams Prison his body was strengthened as well. Hakudoshi was now a fully fledged warrior ready to meet his destiny. Taurus puts him thru one last training session to prepare him on the next step of his journey.

" Your body has adjusted well Haku-moo. It's up to your own skills now. The being that guards your ancestors prison is stronger than any Beast King or opponent you've faced up till now-moo. Ashura are a beings that have existed since as time immemorial-moo, a being from the celestial plane. Jikiniki (Wendigo)-moo.
''

" I have come to far to back down now.
"

----------  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:27 pm

User Image

Asura : Kahzuma

Taurus takes Haku to the path and parts ways. Proud warrior that he was even the son of the Oxen king was afraid to go near the Land of Asura. The Rosary around Haku's neck glows and his ancestor Kumiho appears before him.

" Ashura are a beings that goes as far back as time immemorial, a being from the celestial plane, coming down to the earthly realm in order to keep 'peace' between the demons,beasts, monster and deities. In my time as a guardian the couple Deus and Ravaah along with the Garuda were my comrades during the heavenly war. Before my fall from grace they decided to revisit the world of man once again, rejoining the ranks and intermingling with the humans, trying to teach them the path to enlightenment. Renowned for thier devout following of thier duty, Ran and Ravaah were feared as the Twin Jikiniki (Wendigo), using the powers of thier celestial station to keep order and peace, on the battle field. Great powers, and the physical might of a titan, the couple earned thier moniker for the strength and swiftness they displayed in close quarters combat, and the efficiency in dispatching armies that had opposed the balance of the world in ages past. However, as the time past the two lovers became corrupted by the evil of the world and became warped and fused together. Make no mistake boy they will be the toughest threat you have encountered, for if you lose to them it won't just be your soul that taken. '' Kumiho said seriously.

"
I came to terms with what could happen should I failed long ago. The path I am walking down will help me reach my goal. To protect those that came after me, and protect the Land that you founded. That is the Focus imparted to me. That is my chosen path.
"

" It pleases me that the ideals instilled in my offspring still remains. The shadows of the past will be eliminated by the light that you bring to the present and will carry with you into the future. You have my blessing. That object around your neck is my most treasured possession Sōhaku no Tamashī (Wisdom of the Heavens;Rosary). When I was imprisoned by the very ones I once served, my brother found a method of soul separation and bound pieces of my soul to this sacred rosary; each bead sealed with a specific virtue of the Clan and passed down to the next in line. Using the Sōhaku no Tamashī allows my bloodline to empower themselves with the skills and knowledge of all the past Gitsune.
''

" The Power of the Past Generations. I am truly honored.
"

" When you call upon that artifact the power you feel is all those souls focusing their energy through your body. The hair of my children represents our bond. Hair as white as my very own fur. It is the only true sign of a pure blooded Gitsune. But in my centuries within the rosaries, I have met plenty who fought and loved enough to catch my blessing. One of them being your very own Mother. I impart the wisdom I gave to them to you now. Power you earn will always reap more than birthrights. Never forget what you endured here to use the rosaries power. Now let us begin your final test. "

----------  
--Mission Forum--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff