Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The American Military Guild
N. Korea missle testing, asking for war? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:24 pm
If you all havent seen the FOX News there were reports from our Jap. allies that N. Korea tried to fire a 3 stage missle, but failed seconds after launch and sunk in the Sea of Japan. It is unknown if it was a test or an actual attempt to fire the warhead payload to California. The 3 stage missle has a top range of 9,100 miles, far enough to hit El Paso TX. What do you think?

EDIT 1: It is also the Fourth of July, pointed out by the Secretary of Defense.

EDIT 2: This does not have to turn into a FOX is better/worse than CNN issue. This isnt about two different news channels, this is about N. Korea and its missles.

This story can also be reached right from the homepage of the website.

*This is based on my GD topic*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:40 pm
Well, they do have a right to test their weapons to protect themselves, all I got to say.  

Marxs22

Drewser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:01 pm
To the person above, yes they do have their right, biological weapons for defense I don't see how, but it is, never the less it was fired in international waters and not sncioned by the United Nations or the United States. The dude is a retard, it would just be stupid of him to hit the US, cause the second he let's an atomic weapon go, that gives us the right to use ours, and his little country would only take about 2 maybe 3 to destroy it. On top of that, if this is an attempt to get the world focused on him, I would like to reach him and personally tell him what a ******** up idea that was, we went there once, we will go again, the Government has for the most part not given a s**t about the PR problem, ie Iraq and we are still there, meaning, that if we went to north korea, we would be there alot longer the Nam or the earlier war. And bomb the living s**t out of his troups destroy all his resources, and have asia back us up. So like I said, if he asks for it, we'll come a knocking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:30 pm
Like Drewser said, they have the right, but the test wasnt given a "go ahead." And like he said many asian countries would back us up, but the US has a shitload of problems right now. The last thing we needed was 9 million citizens killed by some a*****e in N. Korea.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:02 am
in my opinion, they're asking for a punch in the face.

not being our allies (more of an enemy, for that matter) and testing a missile is like a kid you hate at school baring his fists in your face...

i just hope that we have something in our defence arsenal that could take that POS out before it hits us... i dont know if the Patriot missile can handle that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:12 am
Drewser
it would just be stupid of him to hit the US, cause the second he let's an atomic weapon go, that gives us the right to use ours, and his little country would only take about 2 maybe 3 to destroy it.

that's true. however, a big problem for the us here is a little thing called fallout, because N.Korea's small size is also their freind. we would be unable to use our nuclear arsenal on n.Korea without hurting our allies around that retard... China, i wouldn't mind, but South Korea, Japan, all those little Asian Countries around there... we wouldn't be able to use anything. our only option there would be conventional warfare, unless we could somehow organize a mass evacuation of the neighboring countries (and looking at the time it took for the world to react to the tidal wave in indonesia, i doubt that doing something quickly without panicking would be in their tiny range of options.)  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:13 pm
Evacuation would never work. The radiation would linger over the Sea of Japan for about 5 years anyway. Hawaii just isnt big enough for the japs. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:31 pm
Silvrtide
Drewser
it would just be stupid of him to hit the US, cause the second he let's an atomic weapon go, that gives us the right to use ours, and his little country would only take about 2 maybe 3 to destroy it.

that's true. however, a big problem for the us here is a little thing called fallout, because N.Korea's small size is also their freind. we would be unable to use our nuclear arsenal on n.Korea without hurting our allies around that retard... China, i wouldn't mind, but South Korea, Japan, all those little Asian Countries around there... we wouldn't be able to use anything. our only option there would be conventional warfare, unless we could somehow organize a mass evacuation of the neighboring countries (and looking at the time it took for the world to react to the tidal wave in indonesia, i doubt that doing something quickly without panicking would be in their tiny range of options.)

Ever hear Dane Cook? Haha "that was ment to be a controlled blast... the weapon, we didn't know it was guna do that"

Anyways, we can use hydregen bombs, and even though N. Korea is small, it's bigger then iraq, larger then 50 square miles, and can certainly withstand a blast not hitting any of our allies, unless china, in that case, I think we should calabrate our weapons at them first, before any thing else.  

Drewser

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:22 pm
Drewser
Silvrtide
Drewser

Ever hear Dane Cook? Haha "that was ment to be a controlled blast... the weapon, we didn't know it was guna do that"

Anyways, we can use hydregen bombs, and even though N. Korea is small, it's bigger then iraq, larger then 50 square miles, and can certainly withstand a blast not hitting any of our allies, unless china, in that case, I think we should calabrate our weapons at them first, before any thing else.
Yeah I gotta agree, but you know the world, the trusted U.S. Nation fires an H-Bomb so does everyone. Heck Canada could be dishing out the pain! (exageration)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:29 pm
Ah, good points all......  

Marxs22

Drewser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:07 am
Wyvern Knight
Drewser
Silvrtide
Drewser

Yeah I gotta agree, but you know the world, the trusted U.S. Nation fires an H-Bomb so does everyone. Heck Canada could be dishing out the pain! (exageration)

We're the only ones with the H-bomb and I mean, here is the thing, everyone over there is on the fence line, and no one really wants to start a war with the US, they arn't finacially politically or militaryly stable enough to do that. Bassically, no one but N. Korea is in the mood for war haha, and so if we make military action, no one will really become allies with N. Korea, because simply it wouldn't be in there best intrest. If China does it, then we destroy them economically, I mean seriously, when was the last time you bought a toy that wasn't made in china? Russia, haha well after the cold war, the corruption has taken over, they don't have the oil, funds or anything really to lead them to war, so long story short, if the little dictator want's a war, the second he presses the button that says "nuke america" our radar system will pick it up, hopefully get shot down by our Pasific fleet and we be sitting in the sea of japan ready to kick a**, the 37,000 soldiers in south korea will then set off a trip wire and we will show them the whole furry of the United States Arsonal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:45 pm
Drewser
Wyvern Knight
Drewser
Silvrtide
Drewser

We're the only ones with the H-bomb and I mean, here is the thing, everyone over there is on the fence line, and no one really wants to start a war with the US, they arn't finacially politically or militaryly stable enough to do that. Bassically, no one but N. Korea is in the mood for war haha, and so if we make military action, no one will really become allies with N. Korea, because simply it wouldn't be in there best intrest. If China does it, then we destroy them economically, I mean seriously, when was the last time you bought a toy that wasn't made in china? Russia, haha well after the cold war, the corruption has taken over, they don't have the oil, funds or anything really to lead them to war, so long story short, if the little dictator want's a war, the second he presses the button that says "nuke america" our radar system will pick it up, hopefully get shot down by our Pasific fleet and we be sitting in the sea of japan ready to kick a**, the 37,000 soldiers in south korea will then set off a trip wire and we will show them the whole furry of the United States Arsonal.
I think that exactly. However, many US citizens would continue to protest war, like they already are. But who knows? dramallama  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Drewser
Wyvern Knight
Drewser
Silvrtide
Drewser

Yes, and that's exactly what we did on D-Day. And that's what the situations gonna be like with korea if we ever get to that point. if we come in from South Korea, it's going to be the EXACT same thing as the first Korean War. We can't use tanks--too many mountains and crap--so the Bradley, Humvee, and the Abrahms are gone. Yes, the helicopters are an option, but N.Korea has missiles now, unlike 50 years ago. They surely have some sort of AMS (anti-missile system, for all you challenged people) for cruise missiles, so it'll be a lot harder attacking from out of reach of their guns. if we attack from the beaches, it will definitely be another Normandy. there is just no way in hell that the f*cktard left the beaches wide open for our SEALs and rangers to just come in and kick a**. their weakest point would be their Air Force. their is no way china would let us use their turf as a staging area. if anything, they would probably back n.Korea up if we attacked (or defended ouself, whichever situation it is), which only adds to our problems. and yes, there may be something i missed, just to get that clear now, and im looking at the glass as half full, i know. im not trying to be a dirty hippie. i know that if it comes down to another normandy being our best choice, then i'll back that up, and do anything in my power to help the effort. sometimes sacrifices must be made in order to bring hell to a terrorist (yes, that's what i think of Kim Jong-il, or whatever that b*****d calls himself). we know that already. i just dont want this to turn into another Cold War--it might just get Hot this time around. in the immortal words of the W,"whether we bring our enemies to justice... or justice to our enemies... justice will be done."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:41 am
Silvrtide
Drewser
Wyvern Knight
Drewser
Silvrtide
Drewser

Yes, and that's exactly what we did on D-Day. And that's what the situations gonna be like with korea if we ever get to that point. if we come in from South Korea, it's going to be the EXACT same thing as the first Korean War. We can't use tanks--too many mountains and crap--so the Bradley, Humvee, and the Abrahms are gone. Yes, the helicopters are an option, but N.Korea has missiles now, unlike 50 years ago. They surely have some sort of AMS (anti-missile system, for all you challenged people) for cruise missiles, so it'll be a lot harder attacking from out of reach of their guns. if we attack from the beaches, it will definitely be another Normandy. there is just no way in hell that the f*cktard left the beaches wide open for our SEALs and rangers to just come in and kick a**. their weakest point would be their Air Force. their is no way china would let us use their turf as a staging area. if anything, they would probably back n.Korea up if we attacked (or defended ouself, whichever situation it is), which only adds to our problems. and yes, there may be something i missed, just to get that clear now, and im looking at the glass as half full, i know. im not trying to be a dirty hippie. i know that if it comes down to another normandy being our best choice, then i'll back that up, and do anything in my power to help the effort. sometimes sacrifices must be made in order to bring hell to a terrorist (yes, that's what i think of Kim Jong-il, or whatever that b*****d calls himself). we know that already. i just dont want this to turn into another Cold War--it might just get Hot this time around. in the immortal words of the W,"whether we bring our enemies to justice... or justice to our enemies... justice will be done."
No doubt. I think your the only one on this Gaia that fully understands warfare. Everyone else on this site is a 12 year old that thinks America is invincible and we shouldnt go to war unless no one on our side gets hurt.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:19 pm
Wyvern Knight
Silvrtide
Drewser
Wyvern Knight
Drewser

No doubt. I think your the only one on this Gaia that fully understands warfare. Everyone else on this site is a 12 year old that thinks America is invincible and we shouldnt go to war unless no one on our side gets hurt.

i am sooo relieved to see that someone finally sees through my eyes... anyway, i've been thinking while doing some household chores. our best bet would probably be to bomb the living hell out of them with b-2s, with stealth fighter escort. yes, i know, fighter escort is a bit obsolete, and whoever heard of a n.korean air force? well, whoever heard of n.korea actually having icbm's a few months ago? even though the missile test failed, they should still be judged as a threat. the same with a possible air force. anyways, after we bomb the sh*t out of them, send in the 82nd and the 101st, make some of those tank drops via air (where possible) and secure the areas of any surface-to-air threats, and just launch another shock-and-awe. if that fails by any chance, launch a TOT (Time On Target, for the stupid people [where we launch missiles to hit the target at the exact same second, not just launch them at the same time]) with cruise missiles, 5-10 at a time, to take out any AMS emplacements, continue to take out SAMs, and then launch another shock-and-awe. we have to hit them hard enough to make china not want to get involved. big bang. never fails.  
The American Military Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff