Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contest Spot.
ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a virgin?
  No...*coughyescough*
  Nope
  WTF is your freaking problem? Jerk
View Results

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:38 pm
Welcome to ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Contest Thread!

Here, I, ChronoSpark, will be holding ongoing and varying contests for people to win gold. I'm a generous person who likes to give, so I thought I would share it with this guild! Please read all of the rules below and read the Q&A before asking a question. The current contest being held is also posted below. Check back often, because it changes every time the last contest was won!

Also, I will donate 500g to the guild for every 100 pages this thread has passed! (i.e. Once this thread is on page 100, I will donate 500g, then on page 200 I will donate 500g, etc.)

Have a wonderful time!

I have decided that to make this the best contest thread it can possibly be, I cannot do it alone, no matter how rich and powerful I may seem to be at times. Please read below about how YOU can donate to keep this thread going and get the best items to you for almost nothing!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:44 pm
RULES

1. Follow the Gaia TOS and Guild rules (duh)

2. No bumping. This includes any variation of the word "bump," one word posts that are not responses, and posts that are only emoticons.

3. No page stretching. It's rude and it interrupts things.

4. No flaming whatsoever. Keep things civil.

5. No spamming or begging for gold. Any requests for gold will be ignored.

6. Keep things PG-13.

7. No advertising other threads or things. I've recently realized how annoying this is. Unless it's to promote YOUR avatar in the arena or YOUR quest, DO NOT POST ADS.

8. Try to actually converse. Although one-sentence posts aren't against the rules, they're not very fun, are they?

9. Do not lie about winning a contest.

10. No throwing of objects at me, ChronoSpark, the thread MASTA. If you so happen to throw something at me, it results in a fine of 1,000g and (to the girls) a b*****b on the side.

11. No more than 10 posts in a row. Talking to yourself for so long is pointless and considered bumping. If you want to post for gold, go to a bumping thread.

12. Most of all, have fun!

13. Follow the above rules.

Purposely breaking and/or disrespecting, or any blatant disregard of these rules will result in an immediate and automatic disqualification from any contests, current and future.

If you happen to have a question concerning any of these rules, just post the question and I will answer it ASAP. If I'm not currently on the thread, just PM the question to me. Thank you.

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:57 pm
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Q: Why is there no bumping allowed?
A: Because, I find it annoying, and certain contests may be something like "the first person on page X wins X Gold". I don't want people coming in and just bumping until they're on that page. Sure, one could argue "they were willing to bump 50 pages to get that gold." But I want things to be fair, and this ensures the most fairness in my opinion.

Q: Why do some contests require a minimum number of posts before a qualification to win?
A: Because certain contests may be something like ""the first person on page X wins X Gold". I don't want people coming in right before the page is reached to try to win when certain people have been committed to the thread and stayed to win the gold.

Q: Why are your rules so harsh and strict?
A: Because I just want things to be fair and enjoyable for as many people as possible. Unfortunately, certain people choose to abuse threads like this, and I'm just trying to prevent that.

Q: This guild is so small! How can you possibly expect people to NOT bump and get gold?
A: If you actually tried inviting other members to come talk to you in the thread, you might realize that time passes faster when you're actually talking, not bumping. Plus, the guild will grow!

For any other questions, please just ask and I'll answer them to the best of my ability. If I find them to be important enough I'll just post them here. Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:23 pm
CURRENT CONTESTS

Note: Contests highlighted in Indigo are ongoing

***The LAST person on every fiftieth page (50, 150, 200, 250, etc.) wins 1000g!***

***Roll TEN 100-sided dice. Every time you roll over 700, you win 500g!***

------------------------------------------------------------

Roll EIGHT 6-sided dice. The first person to roll a 43 OR ABOVE wins 15,000g!!

The first person on page 100 will win 1000g!

The first person on page 500 will win 5000g and a custom dream avatar Tektek'd by me! But they have to have at least 50 posts in this thread!

The first person on page 750 will win 10,000g! But they have to have at least 50 posts in this thread!

The first person on page 1000 will win a full Jack'd 2k6 set! But they have to have at least 50 posts in this thread!

If you win the dice game, send me a PM with the subject ChronoSpark's Phat Azz and please include the page! (and a link would help, but isn't required)

If you're the first person on one of the specified pages, I will PM you if you're the winner and send you your prize ASAP.

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:30 pm
CONTEST WINNERS

All contest winners and their total winnings will be listed here (gives a little incentive that you CAN win, and win BIG!)!

Kiyoshi_Moramita -- 5,000g (rolled a 42 in the dice game)
MacAnu -- 1,000g (first person on page 100)
MacAnu -- 1,000g (got a 50 with random numbers)
IceFantasy -- 3,500g (first person on page 500)
Wingly Princess -- 1,500g (IceFantasy split the pot with her)
Wingly Princess -- 1,000g (last post on page 500)
alwaysthere -- 1,000g (rolling over 700 on page 525)
Toasty321 -- 1,000g (rolling over 700 on page 533)
IceFantasy -- 1,000g (rolling over 700 on page 53 cool
IceFantasy -- 500g (rolling over 700 on page 546)
[Purely Pure] -- 1,000g (last post on page 550)
IceFantasy -- 500g (rolling over 700 on page 593)
IceFantasy -- 500g (rolling over 700 on page 599)
alwaysthere -- 500g (rolling over 700 on page 599)
alwaysthere -- 1,000g (last post on page 600)
IceFantasy -- 500g (rolling over 700 on page 604)
alwaysthere -- 500g (rolling over 700 on page 611)
alwaysthere -- 500g (rolling over 700 on page 616)
alwaysthere -- 1,000g (last post on page 650)
IceFantasy -- 500g (rolling over 700 on page 67 cool
IceFantasy -- 500g (rolling over 700 on page 682)
Toasty321 -- 1,000g (last post on page 700)
IceFantasy -- 500g (rolling over 700 on page 721)
IceFantasy -- 500g (rolling over 700 on page 733)
IceFantasy -- 10,000g (first post on page 750)
Tasrayryn -- 1,000g (last post on page 750)
Tasrayryn -- 15,000g (rolled a 43 in the dice game)
Tasrayryn -- 500g (rolling over a 700 on page 769)

Total Gold Given Away
52,000g

Biggest Winner
IceFantasy with 18,500g

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:31 pm
THREAD DONATIONS

If you would like to donate to this thread, here are the guidelines to follow:

1. I accept both items AND gold for donation. I will either use the gold to giveaway in contests on the thread, or use it to buy items for contests on the thread.

2. If you donate items, please remember, I am not looking for cheap items that anyone can quest for in a couple days. I'm looking for rare, expensive items that people have trouble getting a hold of. Think items valued at 10k or more.

3. All donations are to be sent directly to me in a trade. The subject of the trade MUST BE

Donation for ChronoSpark's Phat Azz Thread

if this is not the subject of the trade, I will treat the trade as a gift, no questions asked, so please follow this rule.

4. Please do not think that because your donation is 50 or 100g that it means nothing. ANY amount is good and will be helpful

5. I will be keeping a list of all donators and the amounts of gold and items they have donated, and maybe in the future will implement special prizes for the highest donators of the week and/or month.

6. Donating does not increase your chances of winning a prize in this thread. But it does ensure that this thread will continue to operate at its fullest and healthiest.

7. For any other questions regarding donations to the thread, please PM me

Thank you very much to all current, future, and potential donors out there!  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:33 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:36 pm
reserved  

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:38 pm
THE CONTESTS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Kiyoshi_Moramita rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:11 pm
hey dude.....you...can't roll a 42 with 2 six-sided dice o. o  

Kiyoshi_Moramita

ChronoSpark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:30 pm
Kiyoshi_Moramita

o_____o;; omfg, thank you for pointing that out.. i copied and pasted the rules from another contest i had in another guild... so..yeah XD!! i edited some of them, but i guess i forgot to change that..o__o;; oh man..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:38 pm
Nice contest. Now we only need some people here.  

Simp!e
Captain

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Kiyoshi_Moramita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:41 pm
ChronoSpark
Kiyoshi_Moramita

o_____o;; omfg, thank you for pointing that out.. i copied and pasted the rules from another contest i had in another guild... so..yeah XD!! i edited some of them, but i guess i forgot to change that..o__o;; oh man..
No prob XD I was like "eh....ok...if I get 42...I should get double XD"  
Kiyoshi_Moramita rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 1, 5, 6, 1, 1, 5 Total: 27 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:05 pm
*dances around* oh yeah, uh huh...woo! *dances more*  

Kiyoshi_Moramita

Games and Contest Spot.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 809 810 811 812 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out