Welcome to Gaia! ::

Under Construction..........................

Back to Guilds

Reply Under Construction...
hinata or sakura who would win Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would win
  Hinata
  Sakura
View Results

Kitsune Hinata

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:05 pm
Who would win...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:14 pm
Hinata would win without even breaking a sweat! scream Sakura doesn't stand a chance! blaugh

.... sweatdrop It's true....  

x_Emerald Hearts_x

cyrichie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Emerald Hearts 4ever
Hinata would win without even breaking a sweat! scream Sakura doesn't stand a chance! blaugh

.... sweatdrop It's true....

that is so true sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:46 pm
Depnds on if you mean before the time jump or afterwards. Before the jump, it would be Hinata (although it depends on if they were out for blood, the circumstances of the fight, the stakes, etc... That might mean Sakura would have a chance at winning).

After the time jump is anybody's game. Sakura, with both brains, strength, and speed on her side, could possibly decimate Hinata in a single blow, aimed at the ground... And the environment would play a big role, too! Soo... Yeah. It's really anybody's game. Either one of them could win.  

Dirk Bolero

DRN-OOO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:50 pm
Hinata would win hands down  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:35 am
Hinata will win hopfully..in the time sasuke goes to Orchimaru,sakura is like a SISTER to naruto like, well yea u no wat i meen, so and hinata and naruto get CLOSE in the time skip  

NarutoGrl

Ren_Hyuuga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:56 am
mizz_ninja
Hinata would win hands down

ninja hinata would win only dorks would think Sakura would win ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:29 pm
I think they are evenly matched, because Sakura is stronger physically, and is smarter, but Hinata has better jutsus.  

THIS BEACH IS SANDY

Esscenceofdreamz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:48 pm
Dirk Bolero
Depnds on if you mean before the time jump or afterwards. Before the jump, it would be Hinata (although it depends on if they were out for blood, the circumstances of the fight, the stakes, etc... That might mean Sakura would have a chance at winning).

After the time jump is anybody's game. Sakura, with both brains, strength, and speed on her side, could possibly decimate Hinata in a single blow, aimed at the ground... And the environment would play a big role, too! Soo... Yeah. It's really anybody's game. Either one of them could win.

Exactly. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:04 am
Depends when in the series, beacuse later on <3

Sakura has strength as Tsunade, and is a Medical Ninja, so I'm sorry later on Sakura would win quite quick,

But I do Love Hinata <33  

ll son zack ll

x_Emerald Hearts_x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:46 pm
son zack
Depends when in the series, beacuse later on <3

Sakura has strength as Tsunade, and is a Medical Ninja, so I'm sorry later on Sakura would win quite quick,

But I do Love Hinata <33

I disagree with that. neutral We still haven't seen Hinata fight at the time skip, so basically, she could've improved just as much, if not more. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:40 am
hinata  

SexyDiamondz

-The Spider Lily-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:46 pm
Esscenceofdreamz
Dirk Bolero

Exactly. 3nodding

Thank god, somebody else who actually THINKS before jumping up and saying "Hinata."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:50 am
Neurotic Angel
Esscenceofdreamz
Dirk Bolero

Exactly. 3nodding

Thank god, somebody else who actually THINKS before jumping up and saying "Hinata."
Um, what gives you rights to insult other people? stare Cause yeah, you just insulted everyone who said Hinata's going win.  

x_Emerald Hearts_x

Kyouka_Maiden_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:08 pm
hinata of course..  
Under Construction...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items