Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Konohagakure (Hidden Leaf Village)

Back to Guilds

Reply Setzu's Anime-Video Game/RP/Writing Guild
Random Chatter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverboyLuke

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:45 pm
Ow, that snowman head gave me a serious ice cream headache, lol.

Hey guys, it's Luke, that's right, I DO have a face! Yah ever just feel like you just need to say something cause something inside you keeps pokin you with a stick, here yah go!

YOU CAN POST ANYTHING (within reason and rules) YOU WANT TO! Don't worry, if it's weird, weird it up!

I have a question though....

Why can't penguins fly? They're birds too dang it! They should be able to fly! "They can swim" oh, yeah, until the freaking killer whale bites their head off. If they could fly they could just float in the sky and harpoon fish, they don't actually have to risk getting eaten. Then they can just swim in the hot tub with the she penguins. Aaaaall right!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:26 am
Well, for one thing, it's like chickens and Roosters. It's thier body types that don't let them fly. Also, here's a question. How long have you been on Gaia?  

T.B.Fanatic
Vice Captain

goofy_enoc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:26 am
LoverboyLuke
Ow, that snowman head gave me a serious ice cream headache, lol.

Hey guys, it's Luke, that's right, I DO have a face! Yah ever just feel like you just need to say something cause something inside you keeps pokin you with a stick, here yah go!

YOU CAN POST ANYTHING (within reason and rules) YOU WANT TO! Don't worry, if it's weird, weird it up!

I have a question though....

Why can't penguins fly? They're birds too dang it! They should be able to fly! "They can swim" oh, yeah, until the freaking killer whale bites their head off. If they could fly they could just float in the sky and harpoon fish, they don't actually have to risk getting eaten. Then they can just swim in the hot tub with the she penguins. Aaaaall right!

i know menUser Image it sad for me because i love penguins this is my penguin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:43 am
My Guild is slowly dying. Can you try to get your friends to join? I'd really appriciate it.  

T.B.Fanatic
Vice Captain

Setzu's Anime-Video Game/RP/Writing Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces