what level of DDR do you play !?!
  beginner
  light
  standard
  heavy
  double beginner/light
  double standard
  double heavy
  I can do awesome dance moves while playing DDR !!! woot !!!
View Results

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:50 am
hello everyone !!! shiraz here !!! uhm im not here a whole lot and actually this is the first day i have been back to this guild since i joined ... sweatdrop

eh heh so yeah i see new faces and i think thats great !!! i know alot of people play DDR these days !!! so i posted this topic to get a new conversation going ... !!!

so go ahead talk about DDR (and other games as well) !!!

tell us which is your favorite song, what level you are on, where your favorite place to play DDR is, or the pros and cons of where/what system you play DDR is !!!

that last sentence really didnt make a whole lot of sense ... stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:55 am
ok !!! i play ddr almost everyday !!! its such a great game !!! not to mention good exercise !!! lmao

i play mostly in standard but i can do most songs in heavy ... i just dont say im in heavy mode ... because im not ready for that ... lmao !!! however i can consider myself on the level of double standard !!! playing with two dance pads is soo much fun and challenging !!!

funny thing is me and my brother are working on a dance routine ... like those videos you see of the crazy DDR people on youtube ... its pretty amazing ... but we are working on it to see if we can pull it off !!! lmao

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

sweetstef
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:24 pm
i like DDR but guitar hero is my favorite its like DDR but its even more fun to me i love it sooooooooooo much  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:21 pm
omg !!! yes !!! guitar hero is awesome too !!! i love that game !!!  

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

xxxcupcakeloverxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:45 am
i love ddr. but they hate me -_-U  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:34 pm
who hates you ?  

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

xxxcupcakeloverxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:23 am
Shiraz_Kun
who hates you ?

the DAMN ddr pad. u know when u have it home and its all plastic and won't stay in one play well i slipped and hit my shin on the damn tv , it was painful  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:26 pm
oh dan!!! im sorry !!! i dont have one of those cheap-o dance pads anymore ^_ ^ i have the thick foamy ones that cost near $100  

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

xxxcupcakeloverxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:47 pm
well i got the cheap ones cuz it was the only one available i got it like a few years ago and stuff  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:43 pm
i remember those days when i had the cheap-o crappy ones !!! good times man good times !!!  

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

Syron Ecorhes

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:41 pm
My friend, Whisper Esteed, pulls MAD moves on DDR! She even does crazy somersaults and mid-air spins. She pretty much looks like she's club dancing to some, while looking like she's break-dancing with others, all like the game is NOTHING! She's amazing! I wish I could DDR like her... crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:32 pm
yeah man !!!! people can do some crazy s**t like that !!! but i dont ever want to be able to anything like that ... its looks like you dont have a life and all you do is play ddr ... stare  

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

Jynx the shadow fox

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:16 pm
Hey, I'm new, but yeah anyways, I watched this thing on Youtube and there was a five year old Japanese kid playing DDR on Hard mode and he got a AA with a star, it was crazy  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:39 pm
Shiraz_Kun
yeah man !!!! people can do some crazy s**t like that !!! but i dont ever want to be able to anything like that ... its looks like you dont have a life and all you do is play ddr ... stare
Hey, that's mean! My friend Whisper HAS a life! (Actually, NOW, she's holed up in the hospital, but NOT from DDR.) Whisper's good at DDR cuz dance is her innate ability. (Rarely does she stumble in DDR, but when she does, she shifts her body so that the foot that she slipped with ends up on the right arrow on the game pad. She still looks good when it happens, too. MAN, I wish I could dance like her!

Oh, wait, I said that already, didn't I? ._.  

Syron Ecorhes

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:52 pm
HongZavier
Shiraz_Kun
Hey, that's mean! My friend Whisper HAS a life! (Actually, NOW, she's holed up in the hospital, but NOT from DDR.) Whisper's good at DDR cuz dance is her innate ability. (Rarely does she stumble in DDR, but when she does, she shifts her body so that the foot that she slipped with ends up on the right arrow on the game pad. She still looks good when it happens, too. MAN, I wish I could dance like her!

Oh, wait, I said that already, didn't I? ._.

lol im sorry i didnt mean that she didnt have a life ... but i kind of had that message going towards the way of males ... but im just going to shut up ... its not my place to say ^_^ but thats awesome ... you know in a way i wish i could dance like that too ... you know to say that i can ^_^

but i hope she has a healthy recovery from her injuries ^_^  
Game Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces