Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xBeefxTacox
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:52 pm
Tell me about yourself, what other bands do you like? What your favorite color? Whats your name? Whats you favorite T&S song? You know, useless crap like that biggrin

Hello, my name is tatu_anime, a.k.a. Rachel
I am your captain I rule you

Favorite color: Blue, I like black more but thats not a color, it's a shade.

Other Bands I like:
Dresden Dolls
Ani Difranco
Queens of the Stone Age
Deftones
Ryan Adams
Otep
Evanescence
Rob Zombie
Out Lady Peace
Damien Rice
PAW
Slow Lorries
Rachael Cantu
Ect.

Favorite T&S song: I love them all, I could never choose so I'll choose one Tegan and one Sara song from each CD

Under Feet like Ours
Tegan: This is Everything
Sara: Heavy

This Buisness of Art
Tegan: My Number
Sara: Come On

If it Was You
Tegan: Its a tie between City Girl, Don't Confess, and Living Room
Sara: Underwater

So Jealous
Tegan: I know, I know, I know
Sara: I Can't Take It

The Con
Tegan: Are You Ten Years Ago and The Con
Sara: Like O, Like H

My other obsessions include:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, more specifically Faith
User Image*swoon*
What!? I never said I was sane!
Werewolves
Jackie Chan (Don't ask)
South of Nowhere
Emy Story heart
The L Word

Random Stuff:
I very rarely stay on topic sweatdrop
I am pretty much completely psychotic 3nodding
My obsession with Tegan and Sara is...frighting on some levels sweatdrop
I am the definition of fan girl when it comes to them, which is quite a frighting though to me.
I'm a lesbian and damn proud of it biggrin
I am an artist and a musician (guitar) I got them both from my parents, my mom was an amazing artist and my dad is a musician.

EDIT: My account has been hacked so I am now using my mule, -lTee_and_Essingl-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:29 pm
well ok then lets get this show on the road eh?

sup im amazon_wolf

im your vice captian

i guess ill do the same as tatu

fav color: purple..well a dark purple

other bands i love:
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Sia
Deftones
Rob Zombie
The Mars Volta
Sarah Mclachlan

Favorite T & S song: Well thats pretty tough...but im gonna have to go with "The Con" such an amazing song oh and i also love "I Bet It Stung"

umm..other Stuff

i am also obsessed with Buffy The Vampire Slayer and especially Faith<--(really obsessed eek ) iv'e got it bad for Eliza Dushku
User Image*Drool* eek HOT!!

ok yeah im also insane..but she's so hot..ok.. anyway
ummm.. i love The L Word and South of Nowhere

randomness:
Im Super Gay
Im crazy
i have a major obsession with Fuffy ( Buffy heart Faith... cause they were totally ment to be biggrin 3nodding ) to the point were it scares me.

well ok yeah that's about it  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

xBeefxTacox
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:33 pm
Sia is kick a**!

I can't listen to Sarah Mclachlan anymore, my mom loved her so every time I listen to her I think of my mom crying

Gotta love Tool and A Perfect Circle!

I'm listening to the Con right now whee I have to change my answer, Are You Ten Years Ago and The Con are tied for my favorite Tegan song off "The Con"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:43 pm
tatu_anime
Sia is kick a**!

I can't listen to Sarah Mclachlan anymore, my mom loved her so every time I listen to her I think of my mom crying

I'm listening to the Con right now whee I have to change my answer, Are You Ten Years Ago and The Con are tied for my favorite Tegan song off "The Con"

I love Sia!!!! she has such a beautiful voice 3nodding

oh and i also love the Song "Wake up Exausted"  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

xBeefxTacox
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:46 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
Sia is kick a**!

3nodding I love her voice.

All there song rock whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:50 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
Sia is kick a**!

All there song rock whee

indeed 3nodding  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

xBeefxTacox
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
Sia is kick a**!

oh and i also love the Song "Wake up Exhausted"

All there song rock whee

indeed 3nodding
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:56 pm
hi there, you guys. thanks for the invite to the guild. biggrin

are either of you members of the LJ T&S comm or the saraandtegan forums?

i guess i'll fill this out now, haha.

Favorite color: Green

Other Bands I like:
Elliott Smith
The Beatles
Eisley
Patty Griffin
Sleater-Kinney
Missy Higgins
The Hush Sound
Imogen Heap
Regina Spektor
Chris Pureka
Ani DiFranco
etc....
(www.last.fm/user/castleday)

Favorite T&S song: i could never choose in a million years. right now, i would say "burn your life down". i just heard the entirety of "the con" yesterday when they put up the tracks on their myspace, because i didn't want to download the leak, and that's my favorite so far -- or it could be "like o, like h"...although every song is absolutely AMAZING and it's definitely my favorite album of theirs. in general, i prefer sara's songs, particularly on "so jealous".

My other obsessions include:
Harry Potter
The Internet
Chocolate
Dogs
Reading
various other musicians

Random Stuff:
"fraud" is misspelled in the guild name, just to tell you wink
emy rules.
the video chapters for the dvd are just brilliant. lol  

pullyourtangles
Crew

xBeefxTacox
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:02 pm
I just died inside a little, I can't believe I forgotten to put Ani Difranco
eek I am IN LOVE with Ani Difranco!

Your right, it is misspelled xd I noticed that right after I pressed save and now it wont let me fix it sweatdrop

I love the part in the "Hop A Plane" chapter when Tegan is putting her hood on rofl And when she smiles at the beginning *swoon*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:06 pm
tatu_anime
I just died inside a little, I can't believe I forgotten to put Ani Difranco
eek I am IN LOVE with Ani Difranco!

Your right, it is misspelled xd I noticed that right after I pressed save and now it wont let me fix it sweatdrop

I love the part in the "Hop A Plane" chapter when Tegan is putting her hood on rofl And when she smiles at the beginning *swoon*

oh i know she iwas soo cute when she did that xd  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

pullyourtangles
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:06 pm
yes! ani rules!!! if you like ani, you should definitely check out chris pureka, she is amazing -- and anais mitchell, ani signed her to her label this year.

ah, that sucks. sad

i love those parts too! and when they're discussing sara's hair in 1998, hahaha. the parts in the "back in your head" video when sara's recording the vocals...she looks so adorable. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:09 pm
pullyourtangles
yes! ani rules!!! if you like ani, you should definitely check out chris pureka, she is amazing -- and anais mitchell, ani signed her to her label this year.

ah, that sucks. sad

i love those parts too! and when they're discussing sara's hair in 1998, hahaha. the parts in the "back in your head" video when sara's recording the vocals...she looks so adorable. heart
I'll defiantly check 'em out 3nodding

Sara's hair gave to the earth rofl I also love the part when Tegan is talking about Hop A Plane and she says "I wanna hear me, and only me." rofl  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

pullyourtangles
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:12 pm
tatu_anime
pullyourtangles

ah, that sucks. sad

Sara's hair gave to the earth rofl I also love the part when Tegan is talking about Hop A Plane and she says "I wanna hear me, and only me." rofl

yay! whee

it's all gold. lol

oh hey, you didn't answer my question about the forums or LJ...are you on either? if you are i've probably seen you over there!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:14 pm
pullyourtangles
tatu_anime
pullyourtangles

ah, that sucks. sad

yay! whee

it's all gold. lol

oh hey, you didn't answer my question about the forums or LJ...are you on either? if you are i've probably seen you over there!
I don't have a LJ but I go to the Tegan and Sara community daily to check for updates 3nodding
What forums?  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

pullyourtangles
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:17 pm
tatu_anime
pullyourtangles
tatu_anime
pullyourtangles

ah, that sucks. sad

yay! whee

it's all gold. lol

I don't have a LJ but I go to the Tegan and Sara community daily to check for updates 3nodding
What forums?

cool!

the absolute best t&s message board is www.saraandtegan.com. you should really check it out; everyone there is wonderful and if there's any sort of news about t&s it'll be there right away. biggrin my username is sstarss on LJ and the forums.  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff