Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel VS DC Universe

Back to Guilds

Several universes have been merged into one. Now those who have made it to this new world must find a way back home, or adapt. 

Tags: Marvel, DC comics, Role Play, comics, original characters 

Reply New York City
Xavier Institute for Higher Learning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Gossamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:29 pm
User Image

The second Rosie hit the ground, her twin lept over to her, fuzed back together with her, and dove towards Temp. She moved behind him and hid a bit, peeking out and watched the other Reapers leave.

//writers block//

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:41 pm
"They'll be back, I can tell, you two ok?" Wolverine asked as he retracted his claws and turned around to face them.

XPRiku

Dangerous Genius

Madam Gossamer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:26 pm
User Image

Rosie looked back at the man and nodded. "Yeah. Just scared us...er, me." she replied. "What about the other girls? Are they going to be ok?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:04 pm
"Yeah, he was telling the truth; I could tell by the way they smelled." Wolverine said. "Name's Wolverine." he said; introducing himself.

[That's a damn good nose if you can smell what universe a person is from.]

XPRiku

Dangerous Genius

Madam Gossamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:51 am
// lol, wow that would be wierd. //

User Image

Rosie gave him a small smile. "I'm Rosie." she replied.
"Tempo" Brock replied a bit nervously. Hopefully no one here knew about his record.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:32 pm
"I'm guessing you two are mutants, make yourself at home." Wolverine said; obviously still having no clue of what was going on right now.

XPRiku

Dangerous Genius

Madam Gossamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:49 pm
// I is having writers block on how to make them stay here longer//

User Image

Rosie cocked her head a bit, then looked down at her hands. She was a mutant? She thought those were supposed to be those big slimy green monsters that lived in swamps. That would be gross. Though it would be cool to have claws...and fangs...and a tail...and she could roar. Oh, and shoot lazers out of her eyes! Bzzzzzz! She could stomp around and....

While Rosie's imagination was getting the better of her, Tempo sighed a bit and relaxed. "Actually, home is where I should be taking you. Right?"

Rosie stopped and looked up at him blankly a moment. "Huh? Oh, yeah! The warehouse." she replied.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:11 pm
Wolverine raised an eyebrow "Warehouse, not exactly the best place to call home." he said.

XPRiku

Dangerous Genius

Madam Gossamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:05 am
User Image

Rosie looked back at the other man a moment. "Well...no...but that's where everyone was when I accidentally fell through the spot thing. And I'm not very old so I don't know if my mom has another place to stay or not." she replied.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:53 pm
"Well tell you what, I'll let you and your mom stay here; where is she?" Wolverine asked.

XPRiku

Dangerous Genius

Madam Gossamer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:24 am
User Image

Rosie beamed up at the man "Really?! Wow, thank you!" This would be a major improvement compared to that dirty old warehouse they were in.

"Last I seen, she was in one of the old warehouses between New York and Gotham." Tempo replied.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:46 pm
"Gotham, I haven't heard that since...." Then it hit Wolverine and he knew what was going on. "Where exactly are you from?" he asked.

XPRiku

Dangerous Genius

Madam Gossamer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:50 am
User Image

Rosie blinked for a moment and thought. "Um...the warehouse..." she replied questionably. That was a good question.
"She was created by this woman with powers in the warehouse. I'm from New York City." Tempo replied.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:28 pm
"Interesting, lets go." Wolverine said as he left to the Warehouse.

EXIT to Warehouse.

XPRiku

Dangerous Genius

Madam Gossamer

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image

Rosie and Tempo knodded and followed after Wolverine

EXIT to Warehouse.

New York City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games