Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul society (Bleach anime and role play)

Back to Guilds

A role play of bleach soul reapers,captains, lieutenants and more. A sereitei made into a guild. 

Tags: Anime, Bleach, Role playing, Soul Society, Sereitei 

Reply Welcome to Soul Society
OOC Thread (OUT OF CHARACTER, SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valcazar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:34 pm
OOC: Thanks. as for Hokute, i haven't really heard from her in a while. so i assume she's very busy. i have yet to hear from her in imvu since that's where she'll be mostly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 pm
i talked to her just yesterday. she was on for about 20 or so minutes. she said that she's still in the moving process and will be on more when she gets a new computer so it wont be too long ^_^ also this is just a random thought but am i the only person here who's getting realllllly OCD about people's spelling. i know its a minor thing but its kind of driving me nuts and i dont wanna be rude and edit posts hahaha it just bugs me a little O_O  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

-AngelicRaven34-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:00 pm
u can edited all of mine if u wish  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 pm
yeah i just received her message on IMVU. thanks for telling us though.
hmph, nope your not the only one. it used to drive me so nuts, i would type my frustration and be so pissed about it in real-life. i've calmed down after that and learned to keep a cool head about it because sometimes, people here don't have the typing skills or the brain power to correct their spelling, or they type way too fast for their brain to keep up and just leave it alone. some people come on gaiaonline braindead too. i don't wanna be rude either too but did mention somewhere in one of the threads to Raven that he can't spell. but i tried to be gentler and say, that maybe he was too lazy to edit himself. it drives me nuts too but in the end some people don't listen. so all i do is edit their posts because i can. if it becomes a problem of course i'm gonna take a different action towards it, but it's minor. he only problem i have the most is a one sentence post. (Coughs Raven....COughs) but i guess that shows we ain't all writers nor are we perfect so thus, my conclusion, i leave it alone unless it really ticks me off like an itch on my back.  

Valcazar
Vice Captain

Lorde Kokoro
Vice Captain

Chatty Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:14 pm
Some people are used to talking text talk. I know this becauase I do it. Take it a little easier on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:21 pm
yeah i know i should take it easy and stuff it just sort of irks me. good to hear im not the only one though hahaha mrgreen  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Valcazar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:07 pm
SHe's Correct. HOwever Anya...however not all of them use text talk, and that is specifically what makes me and cyborg not very happy about. we're ok with the "Hey u!" or "she 4gets keys" quotes, however not many use them. specially when words are mispelled repeatedly alot in a post is rather irritating. but don't get me wrong i'm not saying every psot has to be perfect, but rather at least reduced errors and have us able to understand what word was meant to be said. some people's sentences are even hard to make out. however if it's necessary me and cyborg would go ooc and ask (What did you mean by this?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:59 am
User Image
My idea for an espada. I will draw her later as well, just don't have the time to do it now.

Her name is Lucayel Oshiro, also called Luca, she is the 9th Espada. The remnants of her hollow mask are covering most of her lower jaw, and her eyes are also affected by it, though no one knows how exactly because she wears a black mask all the time. She is calm and collected, fighting only for personal gain. Being a bit lazy, she's lying around most of the time, fighting only if winning would bring her major advantages. Her sword is elementized, and changes in a staff on second stage. She combines ordinary attacks with ice powers, chilling and freezing her enemies. The air around her is always colder that usual, and she often leaves frozen footsteps where she walks. In her final stage (last resort ability), she freezes her internal organs, and with it all the blood splattered anywhere, destroying things by expansion of frozen blood.  

ezzelinn

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:11 am
hey guys just figured i'd pop in to tell you all that i wont be on for a few days. i'll most likely be back on sunday so keep up the good fight i'll join you guys soon! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:19 am
ok ezzelin i'll put her on the list. you can all see them on the home page of this forum. seriously just click on guild home and you'll see the espada listed, defeated or not.  

Valcazar
Vice Captain

Valcazar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:41 am
sorry ppl i'm gonna be gone tonoghit because of some party in new jersey, i'll be on on sunday or one of the weekdays like monday hopefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:41 am
umm sorry XD back where am i? >_<  

-x- VlNCENT -x-
Vice Captain

Valcazar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:27 pm
well your gone somewhere. a place of your choosing. i highly doubt within soul society. either within the real world or hueco mundo. your choice.

meanwhile:

~Espada~

Leader 20: Tomka
19:
18:
17:
16:
15:
14:
13:
12:
11:
10:
9:Luca Oshiro (Ashura)
8:Shandra (valcazar) (Defeated)
7: Shizel Ritla (Anya Mizuke) (Defeated)
6:Tailong Grudger (Valcazar)
5:Yaijuu (Valcazar/Cyborg)
4:Renares Suko (Anya Mizuke)
3:Kamune (open)
2:Minato (open)
1:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:18 pm
cyborgmartian88XD
to val: yeah go for it. feel free to do watever. if you want to use the picture of the avi just go to tektek and type my username under find avatars. my green goblin one is there too so you can check it out (or just look at my sig)

to anya: um thanks...not really the reaction i want but it was kind of expected. guess i'll have to have someone draw my idea or i could give it a shot myself. perhaps when hokute gets back i could ask her. after all she is going to that art school ^_^ haha that is if she's not busy i can ask her

-pouts- ju never asked meh lol and draw what the avi u posted lol u guy -pouts more- i know i havent been around much but im never to busy for meh friends :p i can try to draw him but i've never really done a creature before just ppl lol or semi ppl i guess this is perfect practice i gotta learn if i wanna get good and i know eventually i will need to draw the villains from my manga lol so ill give it my best only i gots a problem i left the scanner at home with my brothers :p but i can take a snap shot of it with my cell phone :p it wont look as great but its better than nuffin until i get a scanner lol :p oh and i am adding color to vals drawing im taking my time though cuz i want his to look amazing! biggrin i want ppl to see the person i see. HOT >.> -giggles- but yea oh and sorry for meh typos using a wii isnt easy lolz  

hokute
Crew

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:23 pm
dont worry about it. ooc posts dont bother me its just when i'm tryin to follow the story. thanks though for at least attempting i straight up forgot to ask haha essentially hes a brown version of Blanka from Street Fighter if that helps either do that or a werewolf type thing and i'll be happy but ultimately i trust your artistry ^_^ go nuts hahaha btw is that comic going to be continued? just wondering cuz we got to where i walked in on you and val and he was about to throttle me hahahaha good luck with the manga villains.  
Welcome to Soul Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff