Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Announcments, Rules and Roleplays
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince.Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:42 pm
Most people spend a year or so becoming literate. If they enjoy roleplaying, they continue on to become advanced literate, right?
Right.
Well, to mark my progress, I started roleplaying when I came to Gaia last April. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the best.
But - and with fear of sounding all too arrogant, of which I am - I am by no means the worst. I roleplay how I want, when I want, with no regards to what others think or feel about my character. I prefer to keep it roleplay only, since I've lost many a decent roleplay to the out of character arguement. I break the rule, yes, but I try not to, is the point.
Like most literates, I am more than capable of making monstrous posts, and I've even been known to top the thirty paragraphs mark on more than one occasion. Granted, that was last summer when my creative juices were flowing as a river, but I'd still like to think I could do it. What's more, I'm much more organized than I was back then, meaning, my posts have (or at least build up to) been more relevent in the past year or so.
My real name's Derek. I'm seventeen, living in So Cal. Anything else you want to know, you can ask.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:49 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Keyna Chen and I am a sixteen year old resident of Georgia.
I haven't been roleplaying for very long but I do love to write. My writing is my way of unloading. I do believe that I have a lot of improving space when it comes to my roleplaying and I am willing to take suggestions. i find that it will help with my writing.
I do like MMORPGs but I don't spend much time playing them.

I am new to this guild and to Gaia. Please don't call me a noob, you'll find that I can hold my own when it comes to writing. I don't really have anyone to talk to here so I guess you'll find me here most of the times that I am on.

I like to hike and bike as well as swim and fish. I love to party and am usually found outside with my laptop.

I can't think of anything else to bore you with so i'll see you around.

KeynaChen

Vertigo20

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:57 pm
Hi guys.

My name's Brett. I'm 21 years old..I've been roleplaying online for about 6 years. My favorite kind of characters to play are neutral-ish rogueish characters with a considerable tilt towards evil.

I work two jobs, one as the supervisor of the rec center at Fort Lewis, an Army Training center here in town, the other as a board operator at KIT, the local talk radio station. My hobbies include playing tennis, reading, bicycling, being a geek, getting drunk, and thinking up creative ways to insult n00bs in ED.

My favorite book is "Fight Club" by Chuck Palahniuk, my favorite movie is Boondock Saints, and my favorite food is Pizza...or maybe sausage and egg mcmuffins. I like all kinds of music, but my favorite is calm alternative and indie rock.

I have a pet dog named Bo (Half rottweiler, half labrador) and two cats, Roxy and Arty.

I have a tattoo of a yin yang on my right shoulder, and my left ear is pierced. I have a myspace and melodramatic.com page. My handwriting makes chicken scratch look like cursive. I went to my homecoming dance dressed like a girl. I'm a member of a public access TV show called "Spin This with Kevin Porter" (http://www.myspace.com/spinthis). I was in College radio for two years. I have a brother and a half-brother. I've been described as sarcastic and witty.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:57 am
Uhm... I was just invited into this guild recently. I don't know who exactly did it, but I thank you for it. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy when people think I am literate.

I've been roleplaying for about six or seven years of my life. Started out roleplaying on Redwall Forums, and then started medieval/fantasy, until I worked up to all the other types of roleplays. I usually stay away from roleplays relating to anime, and video games, considering I don't know a lot of them. Even if I do know the plot, I don't like roleplaying characters that I don't imagine up myself.

I like to call myself a writer, even though the only things I've written are short stories, and a small attempt at a novel.... Even though my avatar is a guy, I am a girl. I roleplay both male and female characters, and I will change my avatar often.

Out side of roleplaying I love listening to music, reading, watching tv, dancing, and singing. I'm part of the show choir in my school, and I really enjoy it.

Don't know what else to say except, thank you for inviting me into the guild.

=^^= Kat

bandit of the night

~`Chepi`~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:58 pm
As bandit of the night was just invited so was I. I to get the same feeling. ^^ Thanks. xd

Uhm.. kay where to start. well obviously I'm Chepi, although you may call me what ever it is that you like. I answer to everything and anything. I am fifteen, love to read and write, and have been more or less doing so since I was about four. Well reading anyways.

I'm not that much into anime and manga, as I really only read one, Fruits Basket. I more or less do any form of role playing, except for angles and demons... yeah that doesn't interest me.

I love Pirates of the Caribbean, Moulin Rouge, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland(Yes I've read the books), Invader Zim, Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Dodegball- just to name a few. I'd love to role play any of them.

I love pirates (<3) aaand music. <3 I listen to classic rock. Aka The Beatles, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin (<33) AC/DC, and many others. I also love The White Stripes and Jet. I've been role playing for five, six years, and I believe I suck at it. I'm horribly pessimistic if oyu haven't figured that out yet.

Well I can't think of anything else to say, so this is it. xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Hi.

I'm Stereominate and I whore my words off.

heart

PS: Why do so many of the literate people write in small text? It's a conspiracy for me and my tiny monitor. ><  

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

The Rabble Rouser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:54 am
I like to keep things simple and clean, so here it goes. They call me Rouser/Thumper/Rabble/K-dizzle/and Mine, so you can call me any of those. I prefer to stay out of fights so if someone has a bone to pick with me, then they can count on me not to reply. I'm normally a friendly person and like to help out when at all possible, and I can't help but squander any gold I recieve... It's like a curse.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:44 pm
Hello... My name is Rachel... (Ray for short), call me which ever you please. ^^ blaugh I roleplay in a whole bunch of different types of roleplays, and I kind of an a bit 'overwhelming' in my roleplays, due to the fact that I add so much description into my posts. I roleplay in a whole bunch of different situations, such as Futuristic (modern/fantasy) realistic, fantasy, school (boarding, gifted, highschool, etc) elemental... pretty much everything, as long as it goes at least SOMEwhere.

I'm a grade ten student at a high school devoted to the arts. I am in two choirs, (one of which I went to Europe for two weeks with last April/May, and this April/May, I will be going to Bosten/Salem for a week with the other. <3 ) I have a part time job at a pharmacy, and I also have modelling classes wednesday and friday nights, every other monday night, and every last saturday morning of each month.

Well... That's about all that I can think of... thanks to whom ever invited me here, too. ^^ <3

~*Ray*~

_angel_of_dark_sorrows

Romantic Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Celi Santoyane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:30 pm
I'm Tash and I just got accpeted into this guild. I like any type of thread really except Naruto (never read it so it makes me mad I can't join. sweatdrop )

I'm in grade 9 and am totally dedicated to music and art. I love anime and couldn't live without it. I'm the oldest in a family of four girls and love it.

I've been told many times to shorten my posts because they're so long, so lately the stuff I've been doing is really short, only like a paragraph per post sweatdrop . Anyways, that's me, glad to meet you all.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:55 pm
CHEESE!!

Yes.. I know. It's a thing to introduce yourself. But I've already introduced myself *nods*  

FantasyFreakazoid

Aphiliam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:46 pm
Hello. My name's Kourtney, I'm almost fifteen and live in Northern Michigan. I just got accepted into the guild, and am still looking around. But I'm very glad to have found such a guild.

I have many animals, live close to my aunts and uncles, and have one younger sibling. I've been roleplaying for... close to two years (this is a mule) and at first I was extremely bad, I made every mistake possible to make, and probably invented a few while I was at it. After meeting my best friend I changed my ways and became literate, or at least as literate as I am currently.

At the beginning of this year I went to an audition for Barbizons modeling and talent agency along with my mother and sister. While talking to one of the agents I mentioned that I liked to sing, and was prodded towards giving a small example. Which led me to being picked as one of only fifty students, out of eight hundred people.

Three weeks ago I graduated from the school, in a truely fun runway show during which I sang one of my favourite songs.

Besides that, there's not much happening in my life, I like to write, sing, act, model, draw, ride horses, read, and normal other kid things. During the summer I work as a cook at a Renaissance Festival, several actually, and am one of the best at what I do. (Not to be egotistical of course)

I'm prone to being sarcastic, and have a rather dry and morbid sense of humour. My posts range from being insanely long, to only two paragraphs, depending on what I'm given to work with, and what's happening at the time.

That's all really. I'm glad to be here.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:53 pm
Well, I, Shoryuken: Guild moderator, Welcome you and everyone else I have not said this to to the guild.

WELCOME TO THE GUILD!!

btw, what kind of genre's of writing and stuff do you like?  

Shoryuken

Aphiliam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:15 pm
I don't know if you were talking to me, or everyone, but either way I shall answer.

I do;

Modern, Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Futurific, Futurific fantasy, Past, Past fantasy. Sixteenth centry and stuff from that genre, fantasy or not. I do Happy Potter, Pirate, Vampire (occasionally...), I haven't done slave and master since I was a n00b, but I assume that if it were extremely literate and not based on cybering, I could do it. Fantasy school theamed, I don't particularly like simply roleplaying going to school, as I'm home-schooled. (Forgot to mention that)
And I'm sure there's more, I'll edit as I remember.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:43 pm

I supose this would be a decent place to post my first post.

Greetings one and all. My name is Hashi Samurai which means Chopstick Warrior. "Why Chopsticks?" you may ask. "Just because," I shall reply.
I have no intention of posting my real name, nor do I intend on handing it out to anyone. But some of my alias' are Rena, Marie, Shiya- Take your pick.

I've been role playing for about *counts with fingers* Five or six years. I started on neopets as an illiterate newbie. But I found out about Gaia and I soon blossomed into a beautiful Literate Flower. Conceted? I think so.

I'm not entirely sure who invited me, but I was invited and accepted the request to join. Sadly, in the process I lost 50g, but I'm not going to complain. lol

I watch a decent amount of anime, I prefer to draw than write, but I do both anyways. I play Bass Guitar. I own a bass guitar which I have dubbed "Sir Squire Bass (B-a**)". He's my hero. He gets his exersize at church and at home.

Some role plays I enjoy partaking in are often fantasy based. But then again, what role play doesn't have some retarded fatasy twist in it? ... Rather than writing one large paragraph of my views on the RPs that I partake in, I guess I'll just write them out.

Modern/Fantasy, Medeval/Fantasy/, Japanese-related...
Wow. That was a long list..

To be comepletely honest, I partake in a lot of "TV/Manga" related stuff, but that's only because I can't come across a decent orignal rp with half decent role players that stay active! It's freaking frustraiting!

I'm pretty open-minded as to what I role play. If you ask me to join, chances are that I'll join in. Provided that I don't have like, 50 other ones going on at once.

Now that I'm done ranting, I believe I will end here.

Jei H

O.G. Fatcat

[ E v e l y n ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:32 am
Yo! I've been invited to this guild for awhile, but I haven't really had time to post....Some of you look familiar O.O. Anywho...you can call me LadyEvelyn, LE, Ri-Ri, Eve, Evelyn, Kat....whatever...I don't really care, heh. Um, well....let's see here.

I've been RPing since I was 8. I started with table top DnD, if anyone knows what that is. I moved on to other table tops, but because it's been so hard to find a group here at my ALL GIRLS college (silly girls not wanting to play video games and RP with me ), I've moved to message board RPs....hence why I am here.

Moving on, XD. I'm 19 years old and I work a fulltime job (32 hours a week) as well as go to school fulltime (17 credits). Sometimes I disappear randomly for long periods of time because of my work load, but never fear! I shall return with an explanation.

Um, that's about it....oh! I'm an Aries aka born b***h....if anyone wanted to know XD.  
Announcments, Rules and Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff