Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:35 am
Kudos Das
That I can understand, but Kai's gone crazy...

Maybe we should let him have his own Guild Nim so he can sit there by himself and not drain our precious IQ?

...i have an iq?..where? besides its fun to watch a grown man cry like a little school girl who didnt get any candy  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:17 pm
Yay... ness...  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Kudos Das

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:38 pm
*Ponders* It is, isn't it? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:45 am
heheh yea...well if u could call kai a grown man stare 3nodding xp domokun wink whee sweatdrop  

Nimliiost

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:55 pm
Nimliiost
heheh yea...well if u could call kai a grown man stare 3nodding xp domokun wink whee sweatdrop

White haired Hobbit smells like rotten fish!

Guild!...guildy guild guild.....guild guild guild.....dliug?.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:05 pm
Kai Karasurei
Nimliiost

White haired Hobbit smells like rotten fish!

Guild!...guildy guild guild.....guild guild guild.....dliug?.....
*pokes Kai with a sharpened stick* stare  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:12 pm
whee *laughs*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:15 am
*Tries to think of something intelligent to say but realizes that it can't happen in this thread* xp  

Kudos Das

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:41 am
e=mc2  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:23 am
There are times when I really hate you Nim... domokun  

Kudos Das

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:11 pm
lies!! nyaaah!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:40 pm
blaugh 3nodding *glomps all*  

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:20 pm
Kudos Das
*Tries to think of something intelligent to say but realizes that it can't happen in this thread* xp

Actually, Its entirely concievable for any one of the continually returning individuals who are a part of this guild to demonstrate any level of intellect while posting in this particualar thread. There is nothing inherent about the thread itself that bars such a display of intellectual ability. Its just that most of the people here lack the motivitation to deliever such a post with a material content above that of unfettered banter which we see as a daily occurence within the thread. This is because it is specifically set aside for the out of context references that used to prepetuate the posts when the guild used to be contained in a single thread during the days prior to the Gaian Guild Network.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:32 pm
*feigns idiocy* Duh... What'd he say?

^_^ I think it's fair to reason that the statement made by Kai is right for one, simple reason. We must have moments of absolutely pointless banter if we are to relax ourselves and grow some sort of liking (or disliking) of each other. I think this thread brings that uncanny sense of trust displayed in your Role-Playing posts (to which I may soon be participating...if I can come up with a few, minor additions to my profile ^_^; ). In otherwords, conversting in an intelligent manner within the confines of this thread becomes nothing more than a whimsical display of the naught nature.

xp In otherwords, have fun and shut-up wink We likie teh anti-sane talks of tis realm @_@

Medixia

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:28 am
Medixia
*feigns idiocy* Duh... What'd he say?

^_^ I think it's fair to reason that the statement made by Kai is right for one, simple reason. We must have moments of absolutely pointless banter if we are to relax ourselves and grow some sort of liking (or disliking) of each other. I think this thread brings that uncanny sense of trust displayed in your Role-Playing posts (to which I may soon be participating...if I can come up with a few, minor additions to my profile ^_^; ). In otherwords, conversting in an intelligent manner within the confines of this thread becomes nothing more than a whimsical display of the naught nature.

xp In otherwords, have fun and shut-up wink We likie teh anti-sane talks of tis realm @_@

Condemably Linear.  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games