Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Runescape Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Runescape, skilling, non-drama, helpful 

Reply The Runescape Guild
Bank pics! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cloud read

O.G. Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:02 am
Kail of the Shadow Flames
Got extreamly bored and decided to make a pic. It's not as good as I planned it to be. I wanted more stocked up barrows items, runes, rune items, and whips, but meh. I got bored.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

*looks at the d stones ,blue charms & purple cany*.............i just died a littlebut i got 1 word to say"damn"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

my bank... >.>

TIME TO MESS IT UP!!!!

(just did it this way to take screenies.... now time to put the things i use daily at the bottom!)

i got to use up some times... Like duel of rings.. i have like different charges.
Water can... 2 of them.. different water lvls.... unenchanted jewlery... finish some unfinished pots.... cook them fish.. burn those logs (or fletch) make bars out of those ore and use ore to make stuff and hi alch that stuff or use them... >.> *sigh* so much to do but don't want to do it.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

Jok3r IV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:38 pm
User Image

Jealous,
Yea I know.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:40 pm
Err...yeah, you wish. :Sweat:  

Kail Ritsuka

Ironclad Pen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:44 pm
_C o c o - L o r d_
User Image

Jealous,
Yea I know.

You are not my lord! scream
And the only thing I would want
out of your bank is the fury.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:10 pm
_C o c o - L o r d_
User Image

Jealous,
Yea I know.
No not really to be honest no one in this guild really gets jealous..... So yeah btw YOU ARE NOT LIZZYS LORD KAIL IS!!! GOT IT BUDDY :p RIGHT KAIL ? 3nodding i purposely used caps locks btw razz  

Aicas

Snarfwiggle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:19 pm
_C o c o - L o r d_
User Image

Jealous,
Yea I know.
A bit full of yourself? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:55 am
lyokoluc
_C o c o - L o r d_
User Image

Jealous,
Yea I know.
No not really to be honest no one in this guild really gets jealous..... So yeah btw YOU ARE NOT LIZZYS LORD KAIL IS!!! GOT IT BUDDY :p RIGHT KAIL ? 3nodding i purposely used caps locks btw razz

I never said I was...  

Jok3r IV

Ironclad Pen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:22 am
_C o c o - L o r d_
lyokoluc
_C o c o - L o r d_
User Image

Jealous,
Yea I know.

I never said I was...

Ok, because you're a slow kid who's really full of
himself, I'll tell you the joke. My runescape name
is Cocoalady. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:39 pm
lizzardoffire16
_C o c o - L o r d_
lyokoluc
_C o c o - L o r d_
User Image

Jealous,
Yea I know.

I never said I was...

is Cocoalady. 3nodding

kid, works hard eek  

War Nexus

Aicas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:41 pm
War Nexus
lizzardoffire16
_C o c o - L o r d_
lyokoluc
_C o c o - L o r d_
User Image

Jealous,
Yea I know.

I never said I was...

is Cocoalady. 3nodding

kid, works hard eek
Do you mind if i say something no offense theres nothing wrong with it but to be honest i think its boot leg (fake) because i dont think someone is really that rich if you are good for you sorry if i made a wrong prediction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:02 pm
lyokoluc
War Nexus
lizzardoffire16
_C o c o - L o r d_
lyokoluc
_C o c o - L o r d_
User Image

Jealous,
Yea I know.

I never said I was...

is Cocoalady. 3nodding

kid, works hard eek
Do you mind if i say something no offense theres nothing wrong with it but to be honest i think its boot leg (fake) because i dont think someone is really that rich if you are good for you sorry if i made a wrong prediction.

i am really amazed at the quality of the pictures. i looked at everyone and they have pixels around them... these dont.... how you do that. i want to have good quality pictures! crying  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

Aicas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:09 pm
Death2thayer
lyokoluc
War Nexus
lizzardoffire16
_C o c o - L o r d_

I never said I was...

is Cocoalady. 3nodding

kid, works hard eek

i am really amazed at the quality of the pictures. i looked at everyone and they have pixels around them... these dont.... how you do that. i want to have good quality pictures! crying
D2t its king you can smooth it out kind of its the way the pic is compressed and to be honest i dont think this is his bank if it is coco lord im sorry for the wrong accusation. Well good bye.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:20 pm
lyokoluc
Death2thayer
lyokoluc
War Nexus
lizzardoffire16
_C o c o - L o r d_

I never said I was...

is Cocoalady. 3nodding

kid, works hard eek

D2t its king you can smooth it out kind of its the way the pic is compressed and to be honest i dont think this is his bank if it is coco lord im sorry for the wrong accusation. Well good bye.

It is possible.. There isn't a limit to how much your bank can be worth, but there is a limit to the cash you can have, and if you reach it, your account gets disabled or something. Friends got a similar bank to this, minus the armydyal set and ags/bgs.

Christowns

Aicas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:49 pm
Christowns
lyokoluc
Death2thayer
lyokoluc
War Nexus

kid, works hard eek

It is possible.. There isn't a limit to how much your bank can be worth, but there is a limit to the cash you can have, and if you reach it, your account gets disabled or something. Friends got a similar bank to this, minus the armydyal set and ags/bgs.
I know its possible but i dont think this one is true oh well i can be wrong by the way your account doesnt get disable even if you reach max cash...  
The Runescape Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games