Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:15 pm
OOC: What'd be the logic in taking two?

"Wait! I haven't been able to get to my TARDIS, this ENTIRE time, and now you need a second one and you take hers!?"

This was getting more confusing and more aggrevating each and every second.

"I'm not going with her! I don't know her!"

And she didn't want to go with the Dalek.

But she didn't move from her place outside the TARDIS.

"JUST COME ON!" She yelled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:50 pm
Sorvad scratched his head; frustrated that he didn't know the full story as to what was going on.

He looked to the one the called 'Doctor" and grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him close. "You're a doctor? Perhaps you can fix my brain... I seem to be finding bits and pieces that don't quite belong. Can you give me a prognoses?"

Sorvad looked to the girl called Editor. "What''s the rush? You stabbed me in the brain. Don't you think I am owed answers?"  

Lone-Lycan

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:18 am
(( OOC: Logic in taking two? More power, seems safer. 1. The Doctor and Susan can have different tools in their TARDIS, perhaps even different versions of a TARDIS. 2. The Ruler is using his TARDIS as a battery to suck up extra earth energy, why can't two TARDISes be used to counter that, 1 vs. 2? Gives them a better chance of winning. 3. There are two places that are a part of the situation, the worm hole and earth. 4. And before, there were less people. You said that the TARDISes were getting a little cramped when more people came along. It just seems... more logical. ))

The Doctor looked from Eddie, to Sorvad, and back to Eddie.

"You need to get more comfortable with new things." He said to her. "Anyway, two TARDISes can come in handy. Two heads are better than one, you know? I knew this guy... Zaphod..." Eddie glared at him.

The Doctor looked at her for a second. Sorvad squeezed the Doctor's wrist. "Susan's nice." The Doctor assured her. "My TARDIS is just down the street... er..." He pulled out two walkie-talkies from his bottomless coat pocket. "Best to keep in communication, eh?" Eddie still didn't move. Susan took the walkie-talkie. He whispered to Susan, "Whatever she does... be nice to her... she's smart but her TARDIS is broken and she's been marooned on earth for a while..." Susan nodded in comprehension.

The Doctor's TARDIS has broken down before but only for a brief amount of time. Even then, it was near torture.

He walked away on the shaking sidewalk, his head slightly turned to Sorvad who was still gripping his wrist and following him.

(( OOC: From here on, only Sorvad really needs to read it. ))

"Sorry Sorvad, I'll explain to you the situation... there's this man called the Ruler who came here, to Earth, to make it into his... mine, Eddie's and Susan's old home planet which was destroyed a while ago in the Time War. We happen to be the last Time Lords left, apparently, but it gets even more complicated. The Ruler is not from this universe, he's from a parallel one. We have to stop him because the humans on this planet will die, either immediately for use of their energy to change Earth into a new Gallifrey, or later on..." The Doctor took a deep breath, and he found himself at the foot of his Police Call Box shaped Tardis. He opened the door and they both stepped inside.

"As for your prognosis. Daleks are a species bred for a single purpose: to destory all that is not like them. The only thing they feel is ambition. There was one Dalek who wanted to evolve, and wanted change, so he fused with a human... creating a Dalek Human hybrid. Dalek kind turned against him and killed him, though, because he became too human. It looks as though they've left a device in your head that was trying, but failed, to squash out the human in you."

The Doctor touched the consul of his TARDIS, which hummed with contented recognition. He felt it blanch at the presence of Sorvad, but he calmed it's worry with his mind.

Sorvad squinted his eyes at the main consul. "I feel... energy and power..."

"Yes," nodded the Doctor, "Daleks used Time Lord energy for their own." He pulled out a silver Helmet from a case that lay at the base of his consul.

"I've always wondered when this would come in handy. Here, to protect your exposed brain." He offered Sorvad the helmet, who took it and looked at it with curiosity.

He also handed Sorvad the Walkie-Talkie. "Check in on Susan and Eddie, will you?" Sorvad nodded.

"And... we're off!"

The Doctor pulled levers, pressed buttons, and the TARDIS made it's lovely grating metal sound as it located the Ruler's TARDIS.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:17 pm
((is it ok if the helmet is designed like a motorcycle helmet?))

Sorvad grimaced as he tried the helmet on, it fit snuggly and covered his his face. It was the first article of clothing he had ever worn. He took the walkie talkie. "Ugh... this thing is stupid..."

"I'll do what ever I can to help."  

Lone-Lycan

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:57 pm
Eddie sighed, this was only complicating things in her mind. But also she didn't feel comfortable leaving the Doctor, as almost despite himself, he seemed like he knew what he was doing, and what he was dealing with.

She stared over at Susan who simply stared back at her.

Then a walkie talkie rung with life, and they both stared at each other before going to grab it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:37 pm
Susan had only just came back into herself, and already they were hip deep in trouble. It made her feel young again.
Susan looked at the talkie in her hand and looked back up at Eddie. "I know we don't really know each other personally, but we are going to need to work together on this one. Too many lives were already lost."
Susan walked back into the TARDIS and spoke into the walkie, "What's the plan?"

OOC: Did you know that people think that there's a black hole and a white hole here on Earth? We all have heard about the Bermuda Triangle. In fact, there's a part in Cuba where you can stand on a scale outside the triangle, and take the same scale into the area, and find yourself lighter. Now, do you know about the Dragon's Triangle? http://www.mysterymag.com/earthmysteries/?page=article&subID=75&artID=197
I've heard that if you take a wire, put it through the center of the Bermuda Triangle, go through the center (the core) you'd hit the Dragon's Triangle. I'm thinking of a way to undo the Rulers plan. And it's easy too.
And you know, Sorvad could be given something cool to cover his brain. Like what Rancov from Flash Gordan has to protect his.  

Triska
Crew

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:24 pm
"Ummm... plan?" Eddie and Susan heard Sorvad's unsure voice crackle on the other line. "Here... if they want the plan..." The Doctor's voice was faint as he spoke to Sorvad. Then they heard a clunk, and "Oops!"

After a few moments, the Doctor's voice was clear through the Walkie Talkie. "Sorry guys, I dropped the Talkie. So... I was thinking that one of us could stop the flow of the energy through the vortex while another reverses the process the Ruler is putting Earth through." There was a pause, and some muttering.

"Excellent. Sorvad as agreed to accompany me to confront the Ruler, and reversing his machine. I also have to save our friends. It's my fault they got kidnapped."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:05 pm
"Ah, space, huh. Closing down a vortex, or at least stopping it's flow of energy..." Eddie nodded to herself.

She looked at the TARDIS controls and sighed, she didn't know how to read them, it was all different than hers and the Doctor's. She sighed, before looking up at Susan and gesturing for the console.

"Let's get going. It's a giant wormhole in space, not hard to miss."  

TheSmilingShadow

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:31 pm
Susan thought for a moment on how to do this. She spoke into the talkie, "I can force it through the black hole in the Bermuda Triangle and as it passes through on it's natural course to the Dragon's Triangle I can direct it back to the Wormhole. But we need to make certain the Ruler doesn't create a dame and back it up. As long as he doesn't know that energy is flowing past him instead of staying put it should work. It would give you time."
Susan turned to Eddie and said, "The Dragon's Triangle is a white hole. All we would need to do is force it through the Black hole in the Bermuda Triangle. It should be easy. The Ruler is in the Core and that's where the path flows through. The speed of the energy would make it fly past to the end of it's course which is the Dragon's Triangle. However... if he does catch on and create that dame. Grandfather would need to move faster cause the energy would be hitting it at a greater rate."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:16 pm
"Wait, wait, wait, wait." Eddie stopped her. "You're gonna what with the what? Are you saying you're going to take the wormhole...and put it in a black hole, to a white hole?"

Eddie knew that Susan was making sense to herself, but only herself.

"I'm an engineer." Eddie said then. "I made things that went through space and time, meaning I know how space and time work. If there's a black hole on this planet, there would be no planet. I built those machines the Ruler is using, I know how to stop this."

Eddie was wanted her TARDIS at that point, nothing more than her TARDIS.

"We're gonna go into space, okay? To the wormhole, we can't close it, we aren't equipped for that. We're going to end the flow to the Ruler, we're going to put the energy it's pouring out, into here. AND! I'll tell you why that's a better plan for both of us."

Eddie approached Susan, dumping all the frustrations down to her.

"Because not only is easier, the energy can be used to give your TARDIS some extra boost, and FIX MY TARDIS!!! And if my TARDIS is fixed, I don't have to stay in your TARDIS, or your grandpa's TARDIS, in fact I don't even have to stick around with you two, which I'm sure both you and I will enjoy. So. To kill two birds with one stone, why don't we just do that?"  

TheSmilingShadow

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:48 am
Susan figured it best not to go into a phylisophical debate over the formation of the universe and how creations come into being rather than distruction comes into bla bla bla. Some things are just not point of fact. Not even for Time Lords. With Eddie being an engenier, she lives on facts.
That and it would be like getting yourself a roommate that drives you nuts should she be forced to stay with the two of them.
Susan said, "And there are no draw backs. Ok, I'll let you have at it then."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:08 pm
Sorvad took the helmet off and tucked it beneath his tentacles. He opened up the walkie talkie and switched around the circuitry. He put the walkie talkie back together and switched to the frequency of Eddie's talkie. He heard Susan's obscure plan.

He sighed in relief when Eddie spoke, he couldn't help but admire her ability to take control.

"So, is this Ruler a pretty tough guy?" He asked the Doctor.  

Lone-Lycan

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:18 am
"Hmmm. Yeeah..." The Doctor said with an air of distraction. He was thinking about what Eddie said. "Yeah. That would work. Okay, Sorvad, my man... dalek... whatever. Let's kick some Ruler a**." He pulled a lever, and the TARDIS traveled next to the Ruler's TARDIS.

~~~

Sam was wondering why the Ruler was so eager to expect the Doctor and the Editor, when he heard a knocking on the Ruler's TARDIS door.

"Ah!" Said the Ruler. "Was I right, or was I right?"

"That's a lame saying." Pouted Irene.

"Fine." With the Ruler's retort, Sam once again found themselves bound by cords to the wall of the TARDIS, Irene beside him.

"Crap." Said Sam. "You're crazy." He still had his baseball bat in his hand, and he waved it (feebly, due to the small amount of wrist movement he had from the tight cords). "Really crazy."

The TARDIS doors opened, and the Doctor Stood outside, looking in. Sam didn't see Eddie, but a strange figure with a silver helmet on.

"Hey, Doc, come to rescue us again and save the world?" Sam said, trying to sound cheerful. He had given up taking the energy to act angry. "I'm really tired of being the damsel in distress."

"Yah, really." Muttered Irene.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:11 pm
Eddie stood over a monitor that was telling her the wormhole energy transfer was going well. The TARDIS was successfully taking it all in with no problems of leakage or contamination to the software or anything like that she had neglected to inform Susan about.

"Okay. That should be enough to get the Ruler to notice something." Eddie said. "Just keep this going for a little while longer, the machines will run out of steam."

Susan was about to ask if they could go yet.

"No." Eddie said.

"'Ello!" The Doctor beamed into the Ruler's TARDIS.

The Ruler stood in front of the Sam and Irene, smiling back at the Doctor. He saw Sorvad but didn't think much of him, it wans't like he had time to really get distracted by a Dalek Hybrid at the moment.

But then an alarm began to sound. The TARDIS cried out to the Ruler, something was going terrible wrong. The Doctor smiled at the Ruler, who ran up to his TARDIS consoles and saw the machines, his precious machines that made the Earth itself sake into a familiar Gallifrey were stopping. They had run out of cells, run out of instructions to further continue the transformation. The machines were stopping before the Earth had even shown any evient signs of change.

"What!?" The Ruler screamed. "WHAT!?"

He looked up to the Doctor.

"Looks like you need an engineer." The Doctor said.

The Doctor approached the Ruler then, who leaned over his console.

"Come." The Doctor said. "We can still talk this through....we are the last, we owe it to our people."

The Doctor laid his hand on the Ruler's shoulder and felt how deep the Ruler was breathing.

"You look so familiar." The Ruler said. "You are so familiar." He looked up to the Doctor. "That boyish face, that youthful optimism. It's wrong, Doctor, it's wrong. I hate it."

The Doctor looked at him confused.

"I HATE IT!" The Ruler screamed.

The Ruler pulled out his sonic screwdriver and drove it at the Doctor, who fell back, taken by shock.

"I can still do it, Doctor!" The Ruler yelled above him. "I just need your help!"

Just then the mind-taping devices emerged from the endless ceiling of the Ruler's TARDIS. They dropped down towards the Doctor, alive in their movements, trying to get at him.

"Remember Gallifrey, Doctor! Remember, our home! Remember, everyone...and everything..." The Ruler told him.

A Mind-taping helmet was thrown away by the Doctor, who had made it fall apart with his own sonic screwdriver, but another one found its way to his head. It drove it's screws into his head, and the Doctor remembered.

He fell over then, limp, the sonic screwdriver being thrown to Irene and Sam's feet. The two looked at each other.

Irene looked over to the Ruler who seemed to be lost in his own sad thoughts, he breathed in deep, tired after such a short burst of energy.

"Let him go!" Sorvad had yelled.

"Oh you poor thing." The Ruler said looking at him. "Do you even know what you are?"

"What?"

"I can tell you."

"What?"

"I can tell you everything there is to know about exactly what you are."

TheSmilingShadow

Lone-Lycan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:06 pm
Sorvad winced when he saw the Doctor fly back from the force of the sonic screwdriver. He looked at Irene and Sam for help.

"Is that all you have to offer me?"

Sorvad backed away, not knowing exactly what the Ruler is capable of. He didn't want to appear week so he stood firm, and extended his tentacles t make himself taller.

"It is... unlikely that I stand to gain anything from such an inferior creature."

Sorvad smirked and coolly ran a hand over his exposed brain.

"But... please humor me. What am I? I've been told that I am part Dalek, what ever that means."  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff