Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Found Hope

Back to Guilds

A place for gaians to gather, share, Roleplay, discuss, question, and just be themselves 

Tags: LGBT, ArtWork, RolePlay, Discussion, Sharing 

Reply I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound cool?
  Yes
  No
  You're stupid
  Shu'dup and give me my gold
View Results

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 pm
Lucian went through the bag and pulled out a small blade. He flipped the blade open and stared at it. "You refuse and you resist me. You say you want to serve me, to please me, but you do not serve me nor do you please me. You aggravate me and you infuriate me and you make everything as difficult as possible." Lucian grabbed Leo's injured wrist and yanked him to his feet. He held the blade up to the male's face, pressing the cool metal to his cheek. "I could ruin that pretty little face that you have and no one will have you again but me. Would that make you happy? Then you won't ever have to fear of anyone else wanting to take your little body and harm it. Would that ease your fears and make you bend to my will?"
Lucian ground his teeth in anger. He let Leo fall back to the ground. "And If I see your face ever go back towards that floor again I'll grind you're face into earth. Are we clear?" Lucian stalked over to his bag and put everything back inside it. He pulled a small ponytail holder and a small brush out of the bag and went back over to Leo. He kneeled behind Leo's body and began to brush his hair back. Lucian's touch was gentle and tender, each brush stroke barely pulling. Once all the hair was brushed back, Lucian pulled it into a low ponytail. The ponytail holder sat at the middle of Leo's back while the rest of the hair continued down. Lucian leaned his head down on Leo's shoulder, his eyes closed and his arms encircling Leo's waist.
"Why do you make me so mad Lily? Why can't I keep myself under control when I'm with you? What is it about you that makes me want to hate you in the same way I want to make love to you? And why wont you let me love you?" Lucian pressed his face into the curve of Leo's neck and gave a soft sob.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:51 am
Leo was nothing short of terrified as the cool metal pressed to his flesh. tears slide from the corners of his eyes and glided down his cheek and over the sharp blade. he knew for a fact that no matter how much the master ravaged his face, it would quickly heal, leaving no mark of his being injured at all. when he was allowed to fall to his knees, he immediatly curled in on himself, protecting his stomach and hopefully his face as well, but then the master's angered words sunk in and his face snapped up. he held as still as he could while Lucian bushed and tied his hair back. then the master was pulling him close and hugging him, face pressed into Leo's neck. when he heard the sob, Leo's arms encircled Lucian's shoulders, hands fisting in the other's shirt. "f-Forgive me, master" he said softly, "perhaps it would be easier to just hate me and be done with it." leo's stomach clenched with ice cold fear, but he forced himself to continue. "You should send me back to my people. i have failed both you and them and deserve my punishment. i will only hurt you more should i stay."  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 pm
Lucian growled into Leo's neck. "I'll see you dead at my own hands before I hand you back to them." Lucian nuzzled his face into Leo's neck and inhaled his scent. "Why don't you believe in me?" Lucian's arms pulled Leo closer to his body so that thier bodies touched. Lucian let his control down and his power rolled over Leo's skin. The power ran through Leo and rubbed against Leo's energy like a cat. He took Leo's face into his hands and tilted his face up. Lucian's eyes were a foggy gray and the pain was clear on his face. "Can't you feel that? That's out connection, your bond. My beast calls to you and it aches for you. You were the first to see my beast and you accepted it." Lucian placed his forehead to Leo's and let tears run down his face. "I don't think I'll survive without this connection. I've never felt so whole in my entire life. Why won't you let me love you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:31 am
User Image"Master-" Leo said softly, the hands holding Lucian tightening slightly, "i-i cannot love or be loved. i'm-i'm not-they broke something in me. i'm not a real person anymore, i am just a thing...something to be used and hrown aside. i can never be anything more than that. if i try to become something more i will be punished. i am sorry that you fell in love with something like me, but as long as you desire me and allow me to remain at your side then here i will be." he pulled away and looked into Lucian's eyes. He smiled and it was warm and gentle, the closest to a true smile that he'd shown in six years, "thank you for being kind. we should be going soon, the king and queen must be worried about their precious son"  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:40 pm
Lucian buried his face into Leo's chest and sobbed. "Damn them. Damn them to hell and back! Damn the power, the money, the royal blood, damn it all! I don't want any of it. I want to be normal, I want to be able to walk in the sunlight and never fear someone will try to kidnap or kill me. I want to be able to spend my afternoons watching the clouds, not sitting in royal councils or meetings." Lucian's entire body shook with the power of his sobs. He could hardly get enough air in as he wheezed out the next sound. "I want to take you with me into the nothingness of the forest and be free, but I can't take you away from the chance at something greater than what you've had. I want you to regain that part of you they killed, I want to mend your broken body and heal your fractured wings but you wont let me!" Lucian banged his fists against the floor and sobbed. "I can't fix you and I can't save me. I don't know what to do." Lucian fought the convulsions that started in his stomach and tightened the muscles in his back. "I hate the look you give me when I stand over you. I hate the terror in your face when I raise my hand. I hate the way you flinch at my slightest touch to your skin. You expect me to be like them and I can't make you stop without becoming one of them." His hands tightened into little fists and he spoke through clenched teeth. "I see the wings that are in you. You see my beast right beneath my skin and you've touched it. It wont let you leave. I've found my other half, my other beast. I've seen your beast. I know not its name, but it has wings of a light so bright they cast shadows over the creature they cling to." Lucian's head suddenly tilted up and he was staring at Leo with eyes like small storms. "I want you to see that beast and I want you to tell me you don't want it. I want you to tell me you don't crave that creature to flow under your skin and be alive." Lucian grabbed Leo's hands, wrapped his fingers around the wrists and gripping tightly, his power flowing off his body in hot scalding waves. Lucian poured the power over Leo, streams of tears running down his face. He touched his forehead to Leo's and let his power brush against Leo's and he gave a soft sigh. "Can't you see it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 am
User ImageLeo was cinfused by the master's words. he tried not to flinch at the painful grip on his wrists, but the burning power washing over him was almost more than he could handle. he tried to look away, but the master's face was so close it was all he could see. slowly, Leo met the master's eyes and what he saw allowed him to grow bold, if only for a little while. "Master, why should i say i hate something that is a part of who and what i am? I do not know what you mean by my having a winged beast inside of me, but if there is one there then it is a part of me and why should i hate myself anymore than i already do?" he felt his own power rising to gently brush against Lucian's heated force and cooled it. "You are fire master. you are the storm and i-i am water, the peaceful calm found below the tempist tossed waves. we are oposites and yet we are the same. you hate they way i have been treated, you hate the life you are forced to lead. but your country is the strongest and most peaceful country in the world. if you run away, you the future of this proud and wonderful country, how long do you think that peace will last? when i was told i was to be given to you, for the first time in six years i had hope. even now the hope is there, and yes, it terrifies me. i'm scared because if that little ray i have hidden deep inside is crushed, i'm not sure i'll survive. i'm sorry that i flinch from you, but master i have only been with you a little over two days. do you expect me to overcome six years of torture in so little time?" he shook his head, "master, even for me that is impossible. i'm sorry, i'm sorry i hurt you but this is the only way i've been able to survive." he said, his honesty clear in his voice and eyes  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:01 am
Fresh tears spilled from Lucian's eyes and he nuzzled his face into Leo's chest. "There you are my winged beauty." He let Leo's hands free from his grip and his power cooled to a warm breeze. "You speak from that part in you that is caged within and it is not afraid of me." Lucian nuzzled his face into Leo's neck then rubbed his face across his body. When Lucian's cheek brushed against Leo's abdomen he froze. His body tensed and his stomach began to tighten. Lucian fought the urge to growl and slowly inched his way back from Leo. Once Lucian was a few inches back he gave a low sigh and shook his body. He looked up at Leo and smiled. "You smell like the forest and all things that live inside it. You will have to control that if you don't want me stripping you naked and ravishing your body." Lucian's eyes lightened and turned to a warm orange-yellow hue that made his eyes even odder looking. Lucian smiled and pounced on Leo, playfully tackling the male to the ground and hugging him. "I'll never make you promise to love me but promise me you'll never hate me." Lucian pulled Leo into his arms then into his lap and he cuddled him. "As your master I grant you free speech over me. Anything you wish to say to me I will not punish you for it. Anything, ever, and I will never punish you for it. I promise you on my very life that i will never punish you for speaking to me in any tone you feel is needed."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:18 am
User ImageLeo's eyes widened, "You really mean it, don't you?" he said softly, knowing that the other was seinser now that he'd allowed his powers to flow out just a little. "I'm sorry about the scent, i can't help it, it's just a part of what i am." he smiled a little, his power allowing him to be confident in himself and he dared to be even more bold than he had been before, "However, if you can contain youself, we really should get back, you father wont be happy about his precious dogs"  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:42 am
"I've never had anyone speak to me in such a way that I've wanted to just roll over and let you do as you please." Lucian lifted his head and smiled at Leo. "I will never punish you for things you cannot control, whether it be your body or your power. I will never make you hate any part of yourself as long as you do the same for me." Lucian lifted Leo's hand to his lips and placed a gentle kiss to it. "We will grow together under the roof that my great grand father built and you will be given all the things you could ever wish for." Lucian gently pulled Leo to his feet then pulled him close and kissed his lips passionately.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:22 am
User Imagethere was only one thing Leo truely wished for, and it was something that no one could ever possibly give him. he smiled warmly at the pince and nodded, "then lets go, master. i pray that i have not caused you too much trouble, for i'd never be able to forgive myself if i had." he stood and walcked to the slightly opened doorway, "the sun feels so nice-" he said softly as a gentle breeze blew his hair back and a soft russling sound, almost like the shifting of feathers, drifted from him. "As a faie, i can recieve nutrians and energy from sunlight. My element is water and as such i can survive on nothing but sun and water for a fair amount of time, it is a useful trait for a bentien" expecially when the master was angry with you and ordered for you to not be feed for days at a time  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:24 am
Lucian smiled as he looked at Leo sparkle in the sunlight. "You are beautiful Lily, the most beautiful fay I've ever laid eyes upon." He brushed the soft strands of hair across his fingers and inhaled the sweet, earthen scent coming from Leo."I would never make you suffer that way. I will have a room built just for you and fill it with all things alive. The sun will fill the room and water will flow through the floor and only you will be given the keys to that room. I will be yours." Lucian took Leo's hand and kissed it then jumped out the tree and landed on the ground. He looked up at Leo and smiled, lifting his arms up to him. "Jump! I promise I'll catch you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:26 pm
User ImageLeo looked down with wide eyes but he gently eased himself over the edge and let himself fall. he closed his eyes, knowing that he'd survive the impact if he hit the ground, but also kniwng it would be increadibly painful. it wasn't that he didn't trust that Lucian was able to catch him, it was just instinct now to expect the worst senario possible, and even then there were times when his masters had unpleasently suprised him.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:14 am
Lucian caught Leo out of the air and swung him around. Lucian smiled and placed a kiss upon Leo's forehead. "You thought I was going to drop you didn't I? Never!" Lucian rubbed his nose against Leo's and set him down."Do you wish to walk or would you rather me carry you until we reach the city?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:35 pm
User ImageLeo blushed and looked down, "Sorry for having doubted you. whichever is easiest for you, Master"  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:57 am
"I could understand why you'd doubt me." Lucian lifted Leo onto his back and began walking. "I'm sorry for letting my emotions get the best of me. When I'm in the forest, amongst the living and the dead nature I tend to lose control of my emotions." Lucian reached up into a branch and pulled down a white flower. He twisted the stem around strands of Leo's hair and smiled. "I'm also sorry I tried to force myself on you. I've just never had someone not fall head over heels to be naked with me and let me pleasure them. I've never seen it polite to seek release from another before you give them release. That's just how I am naturally. I also never meant to harm you in any way. Your wrist was entirely my fault and I am so very sorry to have harmed you." Lucian looked up into the branches over head and gave a soft sigh. "I've never felt this connected to anyone. It's like I've been waiting on you to come to me or for me to come to you. You brought my beast out with just a taste of you and I've been addicted to you ever since. I can't image life without you now."  
I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games