Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
= Yuromeshi High = The Strange High School = [GuildRP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:47 pm
Leon looked down at the papers as he started to take off his coat and shirt leaving his pants on but taking off his shoes and socks because everything was soaked from falling in the pool. He sighed reading these things over." Well at least their not blaming me." he smiled softly. Fuji looked at the girl before looking away. He walked back and got his bag before heading to the teacher's room. He paused as he noticed the door was locked, he walked off and sat near a window waiting for her to come out and drag him off. He sighed as he pulled out a pencil and paper and started to draw.

Leon smiled," I am surpised they never blamed these things on you now Curei!" He laughed knowing she got blamed for alot of things that happened around here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:17 pm
Esuna loved the way the water ran down her back, enjoying the feel of its warmth. As Leon looked at the papers she got out of the shower, dressing into a nice mini skirt and tanktop. She grabbed a small vest, it covered her shoulders, was no sleeved, and stopped at the start of her ribs, only covering her chest. Placing the vest on she walked out the office and back to Leon. "Well... when we make kids disappear, they always find a way back, these students on the other hand..." She flipped through some of the pictures. "Never were seen again.... and talking about students its almost time for the last class to end, that means learning stops for now... and Fuji comes with me." Smiling she opens the door, ready to fetch Fuji.

"Oh its you..." Looking outside she glances around, Fuji by the door.  

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:26 pm
Leon smiled as he sighed," I guess.." He said as he sighed. Fuji jumped when he saw the women, he glared," You could put more clothes on!" He protested as he looked away leaning back against the window. He looked down as he sighed," Lets just get this over with..." He muttered as he glanced around the place. He paused as he put the art book back into his back pack as well as his pencil.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:53 pm
Pensuke was oblivious to what heppened to Miss Curei as he walked to his next class after getting changed his hair was still wet as he tried to dry it off. He walked into his classroom and slid into a desk and waited for the class to start. He scribbled down his thoughts again and then he out his notebook away trying to get his stuff ready.  

Ponder Bear
Crew

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:59 pm
RooYooWolf
Leon smiled as he sighed," I guess.." He said as he sighed. Fuji jumped when he saw the women, he glared," You could put more clothes on!" He protested as he looked away leaning back against the window. He looked down as he sighed," Lets just get this over with..." He muttered as he glanced around the place. He paused as he put the art book back into his back pack as well as his pencil.

"Leon... I suppose this means I'll be heading out." She grabbed his wet clothes and placed them in a bag for him, giving Leon an extra pair of sock, another shirt, and a small jacket. Kissing him gently she walked him out her office and locked the door. Miss Curei smiled, grabbing onto Fuji's waist from behind, her chest pressing against his back. "Well well, ready to spend time with your favorite teacher?" She smiled, turning her head toward Leon, his face had a look of worry. "If I need your help ... I'll give you a call ok deary? Don't worry about me. Esuna know's how to handle children." She swivled her head around his neck and onto his shoulder. "Ready little Fuji?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:05 pm
Leon sighed," You better not get burt alive." he mummbled. Fuji glared blowing a small fire at Leon as the vampire fluttered off growled," damn kids."he sighed.

Fuji growled as he wiggled from the women's grasp," I am not little and you are far from my 'favorit' teacher." he sighed as he moved behind the teacher to fallow her," Lets just get this over with so I can go to sleep and sleep the rest of the night off." He muttered softly as he fallowed behind Curei," Are...we driving back?" He asked wondering looking up at the other girl before he looked away holding his back pack close to him.

RooYooWolf
Crew

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:16 pm
RooYooWolf
Leon sighed," You better not get burt alive." he mummbled. Fuji glared blowing a small fire at Leon as the vampire fluttered off growled," damn kids."he sighed.

Fuji growled as he wiggled from the women's grasp," I am not little and you are far from my 'favorit' teacher." he sighed as he moved behind the teacher to fallow her," Lets just get this over with so I can go to sleep and sleep the rest of the night off." He muttered softly as he fallowed behind Curei," Are...we driving back?" He asked wondering looking up at the other girl before he looked away holding his back pack close to him.

Esuna frowned, sighing as he breaks free, walking behind her. After making it outside near the front of the school she begins to walk slower. Stopping suddenly she turns to look at him, her frown still showed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:22 pm
Fuji stopped behind her almost running into her as he didn't realized she stopped," W-what?" He asked looking at the girl," What do you want?" He asked looking at the girl confused as he stood there putting his back pack on his back as he sighed," Do you have a car or not?" He asked unsure of what to do.  

RooYooWolf
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:03 pm
Shrugged when the young man told her to put on some clothes. She didn't feel like it right now as she was drying off, beside if she walked into her room it'd be freaking cold in there. So she lightly dozed off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:35 am
RooYooWolf
Fuji stopped behind her almost running into her as he didn't realized she stopped," W-what?" He asked looking at the girl," What do you want?" He asked looking at the girl confused as he stood there putting his back pack on his back as he sighed," Do you have a car or not?" He asked unsure of what to do.

Not answering to his remark she hastily continued, her eyes seemed somewhat different, lacking the usual cheerfulness that made her a crazy teacher. Flicking a small strand of her short hair backwards, she walked on turning around the street, the moon was already beginning to rise, and a soft breeze blew by. Walking along the side walk, Miss Curei lead him, her small mini skirt slid up and down her thighs according to her walk. She rearranged the colar on her vest, fixing a strap of her tanktop underneath her stride picking up. Why is it that there is always one student that seems to hate me... and no students that actually love my class...? Sighing Esuna flicked back another strand. I suppose that fan club of mine doesn't count at all... they only like my for my looks... not so much of me, hell no one in that school knows the real me anyway.... 'cept Leon, and dear Leon hes not always around you know.... Her face grew pale thinking about the negative sides of her job, for she never really had time to think about it that way, she was always taking care of paper work or teaching a class. Making sure Fuji's foot steps stayed the same distance behind her she continued to walk, not wanting to turn around so he could see her face.  

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:25 am
Fuji was confused by the sudden change in the teacher, he sighed guessing he would have to figure out what he said that made her so sad. His eyes glanced around at the different things they passed by, he hadn't really got the chance to see anything around the school because he had droven the whole way up there with no stoping till he made it to the school.

He paused seeing them coming up upon a house," This is yours?" He asked noticing Miss Curei walking towards it. He sighed noticing the whole cold, quiet lady. He thought back what he said or when she started acting different, then it hit him, he paused," Look...I am sorry." He said lightly," I just talked without thinking...about the whole...teacher thing." He mummbled as he fixed his back pack on his back." My...anger gets the best of me..." He said softly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:51 am
RooYooWolf
Fuji was confused by the sudden change in the teacher, he sighed guessing he would have to figure out what he said that made her so sad. His eyes glanced around at the different things they passed by, he hadn't really got the chance to see anything around the school because he had droven the whole way up there with no stoping till he made it to the school.

He paused seeing them coming up upon a house," This is yours?" He asked noticing Miss Curei walking towards it. He sighed noticing the whole cold, quiet lady. He thought back what he said or when she started acting different, then it hit him, he paused," Look...I am sorry." He said lightly," I just talked without thinking...about the whole...teacher thing." He mummbled as he fixed his back pack on his back." My...anger gets the best of me..." He said softly.

Though in school she acted very cheery, coming back to her house did make her feel a little worse. Walking up to the door she pulled out some keys out her pocket, briskly opening the door, she left it open and walked inside of the dark room. Flicking the light switch near the enterance of the house, the light was somewhat dim, emitting a fair light over the small livingrooom. Her house, was very small, with only one room, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a dining room, all of which weren't very big. The wall paper was torn on one side of the living room, the tiles a blank white, most of which were cracked. She removed her shoes at the door and strided slowly towards the kitchen, parallel to the living room, and turned that light on. The kitchen light made a small staticy noise and continued blinking as it stayed on. Miss Curei motioned for Fuji to sit on a small love seat, which was missing a leg. She gave Fuji ample time to look around the house, Esuna turning around slightly just to see what his reaction was. Fuji looked shocked, as expected. From in the kitchen he could her a small lighter flick as grey smoke emitted from in the dining room, which was to the right of the kitchen. Just then Esuna spoke in a low, quite tone.

"Sit down kid..."

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:04 am
Fuji sat down slowly, he started up small balls of fire as he looked around," I guess...teachers don't get paid enough." He muttered.

Lucky for Leon though, he was so old he had lived in a castle that was near the school, so he had always had a pretty nice big house.

Glancing over at the kitchen his eye twitched slightly," Um...do you need help Miss Curei?" He asked as he rubbed his head lightly sitting on the couch. He was a little scared to seeing the missing leg, but he did anyways. He wondered why the female lived in such a run down places, surely teachers weren't that poor...maybe she just never had enough time to fix the house up. He guessed as he sighed feeling bad now at what he had said to her." I am sorry..." He said in a cear sad like voice. He looked back up at the kitchen," Um...so what do I need to do?" He asked placing his back pack on the floor next to his feet pulling out a pencil and some paper to write with.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:29 am
RooYooWolf
Fuji sat down slowly, he started up small balls of fire as he looked around," I guess...teachers don't get paid enough." He muttered.

Lucky for Leon though, he was so old he had lived in a castle that was near the school, so he had always had a pretty nice big house.

Glancing over at the kitchen his eye twitched slightly," Um...do you need help Miss Curei?" He asked as he rubbed his head lightly sitting on the couch. He was a little scared to seeing the missing leg, but he did anyways. He wondered why the female lived in such a run down places, surely teachers weren't that poor...maybe she just never had enough time to fix the house up. He guessed as he sighed feeling bad now at what he had said to her." I am sorry..." He said in a cear sad like voice. He looked back up at the kitchen," Um...so what do I need to do?" He asked placing his back pack on the floor next to his feet pulling out a pencil and some paper to write with.

Walking out from in the dining room she sighed, Esuna's lips barely holding up the cigerette in it. Esuna glanced down at him, glancing back up into space. She sat on the arm of the loveseat placing her elbow on her knee, her hand on her forehead. She let her fingers slide into her hair tiredly.

".... hmm... " It was as if she wasn't even listening to him anymore, Miss Curei deep in her own thoughts.

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:39 am
Fuji blinked as he looked at her as he sighed," Look, I am sorry..." He said unsure of why the lady was still sad. He sighed as he moved closer slowly taking a hand and ever so lightly pattered her back," Um..." He was unsure of what to say as he let his hand drop and he sat there quietly thinking to himself.

He paused as he glanced over to the kitchen and slowly let his eyes roam around the house," I am guessing i am sleeping on the cough right?" He asked as he moved to look at Miss Curei once more lightly stroking his fingers through her hair without him realizing it, but once he did he automaticly stoped.

M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff