Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role-playing forum
A Reluctant Killer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blah76
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:53 pm
((Umm I'm just gunna assume that Berona is me...if it isn’t tell me and I'll change the post sweatdrop
But other than that, YAY! I'm ungrounded! Well for a small amount of time at least sweatdrop I cant guaranty I'll be online everyday but I'll be on as much as possible))

Bana's orange eyes turned and looked at the charging bandit then gripped her glowing bracelet hard and pulled it off. As Bana swung the glowing bracelet to her side it transformed into a scythe. Bana swung the scythe at the charging bandit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:44 pm
((OL, yea I meant you. sweatdrop I have this friend naed Berona, so I mixed you two up by accident. heart )) Irene seemed to be struggling with herself. The wind died down, and her eyes went from normal, then glowed red. She threw a fireball blindly, causing a fire to start next to her. Her eyes grew normal again. "No! I won't... Let this... Control me again!" Irene formed a waterball and threw it at the fire, letting it out. 'The only way to stop this... Is to weaken myself. But how! Someone to fight, someone to waste all my energy on! I'm too unstable!' Irene's eyes grew a faint green, then back. That color kept comming back to her eyes as she fought her power.  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:11 pm
((Niko had been trying to help Bana, but oh well, I'll just pretend he was not with her yet. *is confused* ))

Niko had been following Bana's trail anxiously, hoping he could reach her in time. Suddenly, Irenes screams filled the air. He stopped dead, looking back in alarm. "What?" Something was happening back there, and he was torn between helping Bana and going back to see what was wrong wit Irene. But Yuki was with Irene, and Bana was only a child. She would be in danger. Making up his mind, he continued running towards Bana. Finally reaching them, he was surprised to see her holding a scythe... And going to hit the bandit. His eyes widened. 'No! If there's blood, I'll transform!'

Yuki watched Irene andMariah with wide eyes. "Oh no..." This was not good at all. Irene's power was going crazy. Clapping her hands together, she ran towards Irene and sent up a spiritual barrier around her, in an effort to keep any other outbursts from hurting anyone else. She glared at the bandit who had broken the necklace, then at Mariah. "How do we fix that necklace? Tell me, or spirits help me I'll blast you into the ground!" She was angry now.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:00 pm
Mariah seemed to look helpless for a second. Out of fear? Concern? It was hard to tell. But she motioned the bandit to leave and turned ready to leave too. "The only way, is for her to fight to exaustion and get the old man to make her another one before she wakes up. But for someone to be as strong as her even in this state, it's almost impossible. You'd have to be some sort of posessed demon, which I'm not. Her powers are far greater than mine, and I know his so... See ya!" Mariah jumped into the forest and out of sight, unable to be followed.

The bandit dodged the attack, but in his surprise he got hit just above the eye. It was deep enough to leave a scar, but the blood was delayed. He heard the scream as well, and covering his wound he let a low growl. "This won't be the last time you see me!" He jumped into the forest and disappeared, knowing Mariah would be waiting for him at their hideout.  

Emjay Bruce

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:12 pm
Irene thought of having Yuki leave so she could attack at the forest until she fainted, but she was also worried about the creatures that lived here. She would be destroying their home like the bandits destroyed hers, and accident or not she just couldn't let it happen. But if she held it in, she could die. She fought for control. "Y-Y-Yuki! You... You have to get out of here! Fi-find the others and... Tell them... I'll miss them... And, tell Niko... That I hope he can overcome the power inside him... Because I know how... It feels to have a burden... You can't control." Irene's eyes glowed green again, and as she screamed the sand around her became quicksand inside the barrier except the area where she stood. Then her eyes turned normal again, but the sand continued to swirl.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:21 pm
Bana stuck her tongue out in a childish taunt to where the bandit ran off to. "Nya na! Bad bandits shouldn't pick on small creatures!" Bana giggled then turned and saw Niko. Bana transformed the scythe back into a braclet and but in on her wrist again and smiled her most innocent smile hoping Niko wont be mad about the weapon.

Bana then looked in the direction of the screams then ran to Niko worridly. "Who's screaming?" Bana asked then looked up at Niko. "Mister Niko? You okay? Who's screaming?" Bana asked not sure what to do at the moment, not sure if is in trouble for using weapon or whats fully going on where the others are.

Blah76
Crew

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:15 pm
Niko flinched slightly as the bandit ran, looking away, but it was too late. The sound of the scythe tearing through flesh, and the few single drops of blood that had scattered as the bandit ran had opened up something inside him, and he heard the familiar, dark chuckle in the back of his mind.

"No..." his eyes widened slightly, then he noticed Bana in front of him. "Bana, get back to the others! Hurry!" A jolt of pain ran through him, and he fell to his kness, biting his lip hard to hold back a shout of pain. He shut his eyes, hands on his temples as he fought Shadows control. "Hurry, go!" He yelled. Darkness began to gather around him, a whisper of bloodlust in the air.

Yuki glared at Mariah as she ran off. "Coward..." Hearing Irene, she looked back at her with an angered look. "No, no, and no. You're so similar to my brother, you know that? If I leave you, it would be like I was leaving him. I can see his pain in your eyes. We're going to get through this, okay?"

A shiver ran through the air. Yuki looked up in surprise, then groaned. "Not now... Not on top of everything else..." Shadow was coming, and she wasn't with Niko to revert the transformation.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:29 pm
Irene felt that thing again... The demon inside Niko even from this far away. 'He's... Strong!' Irene thought. Even from way over here. Despite her predicimate, her worries shifted to Niko. "Niko! It's that feeling again... And I can't... Help him in this state... That I'm in! I can't... Help anyone!" Irene suddenly had an idea. If she can fight this shadow character and waste all of her energy, she might be able to weaken Shadow as well and save Niko. It was worth a shot, and really the only logical way to waste her energy so no one got hurt. "Yuki! You and Bana find... Somewhere safe! I know what to do... Please just trust me..." Without another word, she ran quickly through the forest. She followed her feeling, the feeling of evil and hate that was inside Niko. She made it, seeing Bana with the scythe and Niko changing. Her ees continued to change colors of red, white, green, blue, and her own eye color. It was so hard to keep from Bana seeing the change. Irene didn't want Bana to see Shadow. "Bana, Yuki's looking for you... Let Niko and I... Talk alone please. I'll tell you why... Afterward." Irene wasn't really going to, but she was sure Yuki could come up with an alibi.  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:38 pm
Yuki watched Irene go, frowning. "She can't be thinking of..." Silently, she followed Irene. Seeing Niko and Bana, she resisted the temptation to reverse the transformation. Irene needed Shadows energy. She only hoped that this would turn out alright. She had never seen someone like Irene, with so much pent=up energy, but would it be enough for someone like Shadow? She didn't know the extent of Shadows power; he had never needed to use it. No one was able to stand up to him using only a portion of his energy.

She went over to Bana, gently taking the childs hand. "Irene and niko have something they need to talk about," She told the child quietly, her voice gentle. "Let's give them a bit of privacy, alright? You and I can go find the village and tell everyone what happened, okay?" She gently pulled the small child away.

Niko was having trouble containing Shadow. He bit back another yell of pain, his body trembling. He saw as Yuki pulled Bana away... But why was Irene staying. "I-Irene, please go! I can't hold him... I can't hold him for much longer!" The effort required to hold back the demon was sapping all his energy.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:48 pm
Irene felt hisfear, his pain. Tat only made her more determined for this to work. "Don't worry... Niko! I won't let anything happen to you! I need to fight Shadow Niko, save your own energy... For later! And when I fall... Because I will, just follow through the forest... To a burned down ghost town. There, you'll meet an... Old man. He'll know what to do for me!" Irene sensed Niko's worries about this, but Irene knew holding her powers any longer wil lead to her death, and the death of the forest around them. She had to reassure him everything was going to be okay. "Niko, let Shadow out!" Irene forced a smile, showing she really cared for his safety and the safety of the others. "Please trust me Niko... I'm your friend."  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:27 pm
Yuki pulled Bana away quickly, feeling the dark energy gathering back where Niko and Iren were. She hoped that Irene knew what she was doing. She didn't want either of them to die. Smiling down at Bana, she said, "Let's go and see if there's anything to eat in the village, okay? We can set them up a big meal and surprise them later!" She tried to keep the child walking; it would end badly if she were to go back the way they had came. She could sense as Niko's control frayed.

He looked up at her shakily. His eyes flickered from grey to red, then back again. "Irene..." There was another dart of pain, and he yelled out, holding his head. His eyes went red and stayed that way, as he shut them tightly. He trusted her, more than he trusted others, but he didn't want to let Shadow out. He prayed she knew what she was doing, because was he was out, he was staying out until he was satisfied.

He couldn't hold Shadow back any longer. Black wings burst out of his back, and he yelled in pain, wind coming out of nowhere to swirl around him. The wings curled around his figure, hiding him from view, as the air itself darkened, black and red sparks of energy traveling lazily around the clearing. It was an odd and terrifying sensation, like hearing frozen screams of many spirits, unable to call out. The feathers ruffled slightly, then the wings pulled back. Niko's screams had died away.

He stood up, wings folding up behind him. His hair was no longer pure white, but a pitch black. There were strange triangle markings under each eye, fangs visible through slightly parted lips. Small horns could be seen at each side of his head, and claws tipped his fingers. Shadow took in a breath, then opened his eyes. The iris was blood red, with slitted pupils. There was no joy or happiness in those eyes, but bloodlust, and an uncontrollable anger and hatred.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:52 pm
Bana was confused and unsure of what was supposed to do so just let Yuki lead her. When Bana heard Niko scream she stopped and looked back to where they came from worridly. "Miss Yuki. Whats going on? Whats wrong with Miss Irene and Mister Niko? Whats happening?" Bana asked Yuki worridly having no idea whats going on between them all.  

Blah76
Crew

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:10 pm
Irene shuddered, but she wasn't intimidated. She knew she could at least match this guy... As long as they were in fair field like here. She called out. "So, you must be Shadow!" Irene felt a little relief as she finally let some of her power out, forming her right hand to her side to glow blue at the palm. "So what are you waiting for?!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:56 pm
Yuki smied reassuringly at Bana, hiding her worry for Niko and Irene. "Don't worry, they'll be fine. It was nothing to be worried about." They reached her mare, who was obviously spooked by the darkness coming from back in the clearing. Petting the horse, she asked Bana, "Do you want to ride her to the village? It must be tiring all the time." Trying to take her mind off of Irene and Niko.

Shadow examined Irene, his bloodthirsty gaze turning from her face to her hand as the light collected in her palm. He didn't appear at all worried; in fact, he could have been hopeful if he had been able to feel such emotions. "So you've got power. Hopefully, you'll last longer than the usual obnoxious slayers. I'm counting on at least a minute." It was Niko's voice, with anothers behind it like an echo; cold and uncaring.

He vanished. There had been no warning, no spell activated, he had been right there one second and the next he was gone. "What do you plan on doing with that energy?" He whispered in her ear, standing right behind her. "Kill a mouse?" He didn't draw his sword, meerly lashing out at between her shoulders with his razor sharp claws. He was very quick. Not really intending to kill her, simply testing her reactions. Shadow was curious.

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:09 am
Irene's eyes opened wide when he disappeared. When he whispered in her ear though, it was a dead giveaway. She ducked under the blow, but got her shirt cut a bit in the middle of the shoulderblades. 'He's fast! I almost didn't make that.' Still, she smirked. "You're one to talk, you're slow as a turtle!" Irene swung her palm and aimed at the stomach. The aura left as her hand turned cold and hard as ice. She wanted to knock the wind out of him, but she was too afraid to hurt him badly knowing she could hurt Niko too.  
Role-playing forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff