Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:43 pm
Mr. M
I just want a gal who will jump my bones crying J/K

I'll start RPing when spring break is over ok. So hang tight continue RPing.
Jump your bones??WTF??...Ya.. I'm waiting for a reply from Our new Eddie for the Random post....Had to Scrap the"romance"...lol....

and...Lusts mine now....I love her <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:08 pm
((*she had really no comment on the majority of what was said, hiding from Envy behind Fire, and tempted to huggle Fire just for the fun of it* yes, you must introduce me to Emmi, no doubt about it now, she sounds like she is insane....*she herself was not quite right in the head at times*...anyway someone should post at the rp..*poked Felix/Envy* and then we can get things moving again...but reading all of these pages is so much fun..it was only three but it was highly entertaining...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:21 pm
Yes Felix get our little genderly confused, sadistic, perverted palm tree a** into the RP..okay being weird. And she has a randomness topic....and I might invite you guys as long as no one read back on the weird little random things we have.... -.-'  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:24 pm
Huh? o_o xp  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:28 pm
To Emmi's randomness topic! Where we have your little fanfic bishie stories...*falls over remembering the cookie show one emmi made* Emmi rocks at that stuff.... Also I found out something, bishies look really good in dresses! *pauses for a moment then slowly walks away*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:24 am
Felix Blackwood
Mr. M

Jump your bones??WTF??...Ya.. I'm waiting for a reply from Our new Eddie for the Random post....Had to Scrap the"romance"...lol....

xD Romance? -dies-  

KYLiE XD

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:29 pm
KYLiE XD
Felix Blackwood
Mr. M

xD Romance? -dies-

Lust is mine buddy go rape Winry or somethin. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:57 pm
stare ....ok....Just as soon as I reach 10000G(and if I feel like Spending that much on it)I'm changing my User name....If you all Are gonna classify me as Envy then I might aswell have his name...Scare ya even more..lolBones man...come on Mr.M...it sounded like you wanted to bump.Dont type it in such a way that My Sadistic little mind will twist it ....I do that...ALOT......Hump...lol  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:18 pm
((*she laughed at Envy's description once more, not being able to help it, but quickly nodded* I would love to come one of these days...it would be so much fun I bet..*promises not to backread*...yes, bishies do look good in dresses...even high and mightly Fluffy-sama, who is really already in a near dress anyway...*notes Felix changing his user name*))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:43 pm
Yess our topic is just plain weird. xp anywho Felix and Mr. M calm down there, besides who want Lust is beyond me...oh well. Sorry took a long nap.  

elegantdemonofpoop

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:45 pm
XD Lust gets who she wants. Period. It isn't who wants Lust more, it is who Lust wants more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:48 pm
((*she sighed* anything is fine, I don't mind if it's weird or not...but..*shuddered* Lust at times seems like my mother....but long naps are fun...*agreed strongly with KX* that's quite right...it's not a matter of them liking Lust, it's her wanting to use them....but you are so completely right...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:54 pm
Why would Lust even think that...*sighs and shakes her head* Then again your talking to someone who can't see wehy anyone would want any man(except bishies! xD ) Oh did I tell you for senior prom me and Emmi are going to together, we're going to act like lesbian(sp) and scare the crap out of people. ^^ Oh her dad's like a homophob(sp again) so that'd be even better! Oh we have soo much planned for junior and senior prom we are going to scare everyone! I wonder if there's ever been and [airs like that for prom?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:01 pm
((*she shook her head* Lust would just use them and discard them by killing them, no dig deal...but...I can see where you are coming from...*giggled softly* yes, I backread that..it was funny..I went to prom with one of my sister's friends my freshman year, and this year my sister is taking me, and then next year and the year after that hopefully I will be taking someone....but you have to try to get some pictures and post them on the net someplace so we can see shocked expressions....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:05 pm
Yes, next yeaer I"m taking my slave, and hopefully Emmi will take Ashi, heh heh. As a quote by emmi, "We'll be the big orgy group!" *falls over laughing* Yes my Emmi, she's very interesting, in the fact we both share the same perverted minds. xP  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games