Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soranoko
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:34 pm
******** LOST

THAT WAS THE WORST CLIFFHANGER YET

*FLIPS A TABLE*  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:08 am
An ad for ladies' razorblades? On my Gaia?

Whiskey.
Tango.
Foxtrot.

Sorcette

wafflezinmahpantz

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:59 am
i r gunna fale macroeconomix. crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 am
wafflezinmahpantz
price elasticity confusing you?  

Aldo

Vicious Warlord

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:34 am
Sorce
An ad for ladies' razorblades? On my Gaia?

Whiskey.
Tango.
Foxtrot.

I don't fine that too strange there are a lot gels on gaia.
I'm kind of surprised they don't have a ad for guys razorblades.....
Wait I take that back most of the males on gaia only have peach fuzz if any at all so they don't need razorblades.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:00 pm
Aldo
wafflezinmahpantz
I didn't even learn that stuff man. They wre asking for graphs and money market curves and stuff. And when I couldn't provide they beat me up. crying I h8 u College Board.

that girl needs to stop hugging my boyfriend and waving her tits around dumb b***h scream  

wafflezinmahpantz

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:10 am
OMGOMGOMGOMG *runs around in circles, screaming* I can get into my storage! I can organize my inventory! I don't even remembering owning half of this stuff! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

I'm going to be spending all day tomorrow cleaning this ******** up, but now I need to go to bed. Oh, but the excitement. Shiny new inventory arranger, whee!  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:18 am
wafflezinmahpantz
Aldo
wafflezinmahpantz
I didn't even learn that stuff man. They wre asking for graphs and money market curves and stuff. And when I couldn't provide they beat me up. crying I h8 u College Board.

that girl needs to stop hugging my boyfriend and waving her tits around dumb b***h scream
Uhm, isn't that what you apply the theory of price elasticity to? razz demand/supply blablabla.  

Aldo

Vicious Warlord

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:44 pm
I about pissed myself when I saw the Pride of Hera. It is the most gorgeous MI we've had in a long, long time. Maybe ever.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:11 pm
Aldo
wafflezinmahpantz
Aldo
wafflezinmahpantz

Uhm, isn't that what you apply the theory of price elasticity to? razz demand/supply blablabla.
Oh, that term just didn't sound familiar.

It's really sad when the AP economics class knows a lot less than some of the regular economics classes.  

wafflezinmahpantz

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:04 pm
Organizing my inventory suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. gonk

3-4 hours and I've only got my wearable items done. Well, more or less. I haven't decided what to do with some of the random, multipose cash shop items yet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:35 pm
I had a trial version of a program required for my final project (worth more than half my grade in a college course) and it just. expired-

ON my birthday (at midnight)-

my final's due at the beg. of next week-

AND the campus store is conveniently "renegotiating" their contract with the company, so they don't have any for sale & won't for a long time.

The program costs more than 5 years of birthday $ combined if I buy it some place other than @ school. FML lol  

removed62884

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:45 pm
Ugh, school deadlines. Doesn't that always happen? Srsly, that along with printer problems. I found that any time you really need a printer to work it will always pitch a hissy fit and fail in some way.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:41 pm
I swear. My computer's HD crashed halfway through every final paper I wrote in high school. And my midterm project for graphing calculators? I was one of the lucky people to have the s**t-for-innards school computers corrupt my floppy disk so nothing would read the data.

Oh, and I always wind up picking up used books with the very pages I need for my classes ripped out. It is so bad that I'd just buy new ones to be on the safe side, but god forbid the college bookstore stock any new books. Ever.

But yeah... if the program is for a college class, would any of the computers on campus have it installed? It's inconvenient, but at least you could get your work done.  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:25 pm
...the inventory arranger arranged my stuff, all right - in a completely random-a** order. x.x And it won't let me fix it, either. BAH.  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games