Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:18 am
Hey Pasta
...the inventory arranger arranged my stuff, all right - in a completely random-a** order. x.x And it won't let me fix it, either. BAH.

Yeah... some of my stuff got moved to where I wanted it to, others got shuttled around randomly. I think, after a certain amount of time, your inventory reloads itself. And anything you move after that is all jacked up.

I'm too tired of looking at it to play with it any more. Maybe it will be fixed before I feel like trying again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Wow. I made one post in the Aquarium forum and got invited to two high trigger threads. I don't think my tanks is that good, but I feel kinda awesome. xd

*puts guild ad in sig in case threads become popular*  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:15 pm
So...can I even mess around with the items in my arranger or is it a lost cause? I want it to be in order but if it gets shuffled after I save it I don't want to waste my time. :/

I haven't arranged my items since I came back to Gaia. Man, I want my items organized SO BADLY! crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:17 pm
Sun God festival was fun. Next time I need to not get in line in the morning. Going in the afternoon and getting a wristband in 10 minutes is so much better than waiting for 3.5 hours. e____e;; I wasted all of my endurance on waiting and didn't want to stay after Sara Bareilles was done.  

Soranoko
Crew

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:36 pm
Sevi Rais
So...can I even mess around with the items in my arranger or is it a lost cause? I want it to be in order but if it gets shuffled after I save it I don't want to waste my time. :/

I haven't arranged my items since I came back to Gaia. Man, I want my items organized SO BADLY! crying

Don't waste your time yet, the developers are still working on it. emo  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:05 am
Great. My main is blocked because of too many failed log-in attempts. ******** you, lamers.  

Lord Pyre

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:19 am
I hate when that happens. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:24 am
It's never happened to me when I was actually trying to log in, before. I usually just wind up with e-mail notices sent while I was asleep.  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

removed62884

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:50 am
Sevi Rais
Ugh, school deadlines. Doesn't that always happen? Srsly, that along with printer problems. I found that any time you really need a printer to work it will always pitch a hissy fit and fail in some way.
Yea seriously rofl I always have to remind myself to factor in 10x the time I thought anything would take, because about 10 things always go wrong no lie rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:53 am
Lady Pyre
I swear. My computer's HD crashed halfway through every final paper I wrote in high school. And my midterm project for graphing calculators? I was one of the lucky people to have the s**t-for-innards school computers corrupt my floppy disk so nothing would read the data.

Oh, and I always wind up picking up used books with the very pages I need for my classes ripped out. It is so bad that I'd just buy new ones to be on the safe side, but god forbid the college bookstore stock any new books. Ever.

But yeah... if the program is for a college class, would any of the computers on campus have it installed? It's inconvenient, but at least you could get your work done.
Ugh, that sucks about the used books! & I hate when you go to sell them back, and they gives you like $1 when you paid a hundred for it just as used

Yea, luckily they do have the program on campus, but the labs close around 10-10:30 & unfortunately the work requires all night so they kinda figured their hours wrong lol  

removed62884

wafflezinmahpantz

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:16 am
YIPPY AI AY MINI SIRLOIN BURGERRRS
YIPPY AI OH MINI SIRLOIN BUUURGERRS
YIPPY AI AY MINI SIRLOIN BURGEEEEEEEEERS YEAH! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:32 pm
I'm sorry asking for a day to get stuff done after we've spent every minute for the last week or so together, except for when I'm at work, is such a big thing to ask. C'mon, boy.  

A Fatal Fairytale

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:29 am
Oh my ******** god I can't wait until Friday. You've been a burden on this family for like 6 years and you're finally leaving. On Friday.

It's 9:30 in the ******** morning and I have s**t to do this afternoon. Don't b***h at me for starting laundry at a reasonable time of day so I can have clothes for when I go out and have a social life. For ******** sake woman, you sit in your room and play WoW all day and you're only leaving that long enough to move in with your boyfriend who you met on WoW to go sit inside his house and play WoW all day. I know it's difficult for you to grasp the concept of other people going outside and not being as miserable as you, but come the ******** on. Don't b***h at me for doing my laundry and waking you up.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:30 pm
Three and a half years down the toilet. Maybe you'll meet someone and won't ******** it up next time. sad

Boyfriend no more.

*turns up "Single Ladies"* talk2hand  

wafflezinmahpantz

Waltz for Luma
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:41 am
Wow.

The Hitman movie was AWFUL.

What a way to ruin a good video game.  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games