Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Random Roleplaying Guild
Entering lightfighter Aniel! My rp story! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 am
Desilla looked at the ground silently. Everything he had said was true. But could she come back after so long? Could it really be that easy? She looked up at Mike as she thought.

"Oh..." Serena said feeling stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:11 pm
"Its no problem....I'm guessing Master Xiz never told you that I was the one....He could be full of himself." Aniel replied to her as hugs her.

"You could come back...They accepted me back and I did alot worst even Flane accepted me....I did even worst than you done....and there could be two spirit gaurdians. Rules are that only one sibling in a pair of couples which means step siblings don't count that can bear guardianship since you and Desilla aren't sibling you also could have the power like Jaden and Loric. Yes Jaden is alive again." Mike replied.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:09 pm
"I...alright. I'll come back...but I doubt that they'll be as accepting...I don't even think Amani knows what I am to her." Desilla replied as she looked up at Mike. She let her scythe disappear.

Serena hugged him lightly back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:35 pm
"I don't think she should know but its up to you to tell here.....I didn't come her for revenge neither I'm still mad about our break up...I came here to get back with the guardians and ask you, Why did you break up with me and then left everyone else especially Amani?" Mike said as he transforms back to normal knowing that she wont touch him with her ability and as a sign he wants peace from her.

"Whoa creepy Mike and Desilla.....I can't even imagine those two together.....Wait a minute, Master Desilla is the women that became my teacher can this really be her in the past but mention being a titan?" Nymp whispers to himself still hiding in the tree from them.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:22 am
"I...I could tell you liked Flane the moment you saw her. I saw the look in your eyes, something I'd never seen before. I knew it'd be best for you to let you decide. You chose Flane. I couldn't bare to see you around her anymore...so I left. You always did have a thing for redheads." Desilla said. She laughed coldly at her last statement.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 am
"Well yeah but...hmmm.....You were reason why I turned into darkness plus you knew no one could know about us because you were my master and dating you was against the rules but I still chose you. I chosen Flane because me and her had more in common than we did and I notice you used to like Jaden......you always had a thing for guys in black and purple......I still and always love Flane but I know you love someone else." Mike replied to her with a chuckle.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:47 pm
Desilla sighed as she looked at him. "I like Jaden, it's you I loved." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:31 pm
Mike looked down as he feels shock what Desilla said. He is completely in love with Flane but he also have some feelings for Desilla. Mike was afraid his constant courtship will get to him one day and now he finally settle in. "Desilla, I know you love me and I want you to find someone better. Trust me there is always someone out there. I only want to be your friend even though its alittle harder because we have a daughter together but I know we can work this out." Mike replied as he hugs her gently.

Loric teleported to a tree and notice Nymp was there but didn't say anything. He had heard the whole thing that happened.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Desilla hugged him lightly back. Tears were running down her cheeks. She let go after a moment. "I know you're right. It's just hard." she said as she continued to look down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:56 pm
"I know how hard it really is.....I have kds with so many girls it even funny....Serena is my half daughter (DSK and Mike was one), I got twins now, and Amani is our daughter." Mike replied as he hugs her.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:59 pm
Desilla hugged him back but once again let go. "Should we get to the others then?" she asked, still not looking at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:12 pm
"Yeah but one sec..." Mike said as he kiss Desilla on the cheek. "I will always be your best friend no matter what."  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:18 am
Desilla hid a blush. She smiled at him slightly. "And I'll be yours." she said. She started to head back with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:35 pm
"Whoa amazing the legendary Master Lightfighter Mike is grandpa. " Nymp said to himself as teleport back to his time and made a noise in the tree.

Mike heard the noise in the tree and looks up and sees Loric. "Hey look whose here." Mike said.

Loric was so shocked that Mike saw him he fell off the tree. "Ouch....are you guys really Amani's parents?" Loric said to them.

"Yeah I guess you heard everything...yeah we are but you are not to say a word to Amani until Desilla tells her....oh by the way, this is Loric, Jaden's son." Mike said to Loric then looking at Desilla.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:47 pm
"I didn't know Jaden has a son." Desilla said with suprise. She kept her death touch under control as she helped Loric up.  
Random Roleplaying Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff