Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aldo

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:31 am
Lady Pyre
Aldo
huh, how did you end up with that profile page for drama queens? I haven't seen any announcements for it.

It's on the homepage in the "Keeping the Lights On" section. neutral
oh, i never look there. I thought all sponsorships were announced through an announcement.

I guess Gaia was too ashamed to do that with this ugly game.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:18 am
just putting this out there: Yst is the bestest.  

Aldo

Vicious Warlord

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:20 am
I'll just leave this here for the Airbender movie.
http://superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=8355

*Dies inside*  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:23 pm
Aeolusis

*Dies inside*

Really? I think those pictures look pretty damn promising.  

Waltz for Luma
Crew

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:35 pm
Aldo
Lady Pyre
Aldo
huh, how did you end up with that profile page for drama queens? I haven't seen any announcements for it.

It's on the homepage in the "Keeping the Lights On" section. neutral
oh, i never look there. I thought all sponsorships were announced through an announcement.

I guess Gaia was too ashamed to do that with this ugly game.

Hopefully that's the reason. I just figured it was coming. Sometimes they put them on the homepage before they announce them.

Although with all the convention/baseball/prom crap going on, maybe they conveniently "forgot"?  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:54 pm
Waltz for Luma
Aeolusis

*Dies inside*

Really? I think those pictures look pretty damn promising.

I never watched Avatar but Dev Patel is going to be in the movie and Dev Patel is a tasty dish. P:  

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:22 pm
Dude... what the hell? I was so excited to reply to somebody's message in a bottle and I got some chick crying about her dead grandma. Thanks a lot, Debbie Downer! And I had to reply to it, to get a new one. -_-

"The ocean is full of tears."

Why do people think that strangers on the internet give a damn about their problems?

Edit: Wow. I this one said "im pretty met me at rally." I about died laughing at some of the replies.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:04 pm
Marlous just wanted sex. Still, it feels weird ending it like this.
-____________- Wth.  

Amatevi

Romantic Noob

Waltz for Luma
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:53 pm
I kind of like not having to make a decision about "what I do" yet... I get to have a little taste of everything. Composing, performing, teaching, editing/transcribing.

I may have picked up a piano student through YouTube. :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:26 am
********!!! Why can't frames easily be found in the size I want/need for my ink drawing? It really pisses me off you know. And the white ink I got didn't work the way I wanted it to. crying

Aivi: Aang I find to be promising to some extent, zuko I'm kind of disappointed and worried about. I think I'd have to hear and see the actors play a small part to be more convinced.

I'm really worried about how the bending will be done.  

Aeolusis
Crew

A Fatal Fairytale

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:38 am
Uuuugh, curse you early work shift!

It worries me that I find noon early now. D:  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:12 am
Aeolusis
Aivi: Aang I find to be promising to some extent, zuko I'm kind of disappointed and worried about.

Heh, Aang's the one I'm worried about. Dev Patel is an award-winning young actor for his performance in Slumdog Millionaire. And that movie was amazing. And rightfully won a bunch of Oscars.

Also, they both are martial artists so I'm not too worried about their bending.

Plus, Dev at least will have a little bit of an accent like Dante Bosco (well, not the same accent - Dev's British). I'm going to cry if Noah (Aang) opens his mouth and sounds like he's from Alabama or something.  

Waltz for Luma
Crew

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:24 pm
So I went to the webcasting of the Fanime panel and they asked one of my questions. biggrin

"Lady Pyre wants to know if engraving will ever be fixed."

That was a dumb question. I wished they'd asked the one about Meredith and if she'll ever get more facetime in the manga, but oh well. I was the first question they took from the forum group. Whee!

Oh, and the answer is yes. Lanzer said he was talking to one of the devs about it the other day. heart

Now I really have to pee. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:17 pm
WE DON'T NEED A WAL-MART HERE! There's one ten minutes south, one 25 minutes north, and another one being built only ten minutes north! There is NO NEED to have FOUR of those stupid freaking stores within a 40-minute drive! AGH!  

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200

A Fatal Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:01 pm
Oh, for crike's sake boy, stop being so emo. gonk I thought you wanted to talk, not b***h about how being gay makes life so hard for you. I know it's not a choice, but it's the same thing every single time we talk about this, and I can't take being a therapist when I have plenty on my own plate to deal with.  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games