Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Runescape Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Runescape, skilling, non-drama, helpful 

Reply The Runescape Guild
Bank pics! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Newbiers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:09 am
Airazor
Mandy Eat Noobs
it's my nature to be serious.

So you have a neutral nature, do you? What about that other thing that people look at for EV training that seems to have no name?

Huhh? -confused-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:40 am
Mandy Eat Noobs
Airazor
Mandy Eat Noobs

So you have a neutral nature, do you? What about that other thing that people look at for EV training that seems to have no name?

Huhh? -confused-

Shes talking about pokemon games.
EV (effort value) training refers to getting a pokemon with a nature that compliments its abilities and then training it on specific pokemon in order to get the proper EV points for the stats you want to be higher.

I beleive this thing with "no name" is the personality. Things such as "often scatters things", "capable of takeing hits" and "strong willed".  

Shimerin

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:26 am
Shimerin
Mandy Eat Noobs
Airazor
Mandy Eat Noobs

Huhh? -confused-

Shes talking about pokemon games.
EV (effort value) training refers to getting a pokemon with a nature that compliments its abilities and then training it on specific pokemon in order to get the proper EV points for the stats you want to be higher.

I beleive this thing with "no name" is the personality. Things such as "often scatters things", "capable of takeing hits" and "strong willed".
The personality is called "nature" too. Which is odd since she said nature in there. Unless she's talking about IVs, but I have no idea what that has to do with this.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:56 pm
Okay seriously I'm lost.  

Newbiers

Renette

7,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 pm
Mandy Eat Noobs
Okay seriously I'm lost.

They're mixing Pokemon and Runescape again. Don't mind them when they act like sillies. Just smile, nod your head, and back away slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:48 pm
Renette
Mandy Eat Noobs
Okay seriously I'm lost.

They're mixing Pokemon and Runescape again. Don't mind them when they act like sillies. Just smile, nod your head, and back away slowly.
ACT LIKE SILLIES! BUT REN WE ARE SILLIES! D:

Can someone else post their bank? I'd post BDP's here but since he's a Ranger he's poor and has literally nothing in his bank besides runes, some food and basic armor.

And by that I mean. REN I WANNA SEE YOUR GODDAMN BANK. whee  

Geekosaurus

Renette

7,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:04 am
Bombi
Renette
ACT LIKE SILLIES! BUT REN WE ARE SILLIES! D:

Can someone else post their bank? I'd post BDP's here but since he's a Ranger he's poor and has literally nothing in his bank besides runes, some food and basic armor.

And by that I mean. REN I WANNA SEE YOUR GODDAMN BANK. whee

Pfth. You have to wait until I get another 350k of crafting experience or so. >.> Because I said I'd take a shot when I get rank 250 in crafting. So just wait, you impatient billygoat! It shouldn't take that long once I get my orb count up again... Until then, VOILA. OLD bank shots. :p

99 Crafting Bank - Bank Picture - 12/14/08

Rank 750 Crafting Bank - Bank Picture - 02/01/09

Rank 500 Crafting Bank - Bank Picture - 03/27/09

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:59 pm
You know, I was about to do like... my bank... But then I realized that I can summarize it:

I have 24M

I have seeds

I have outfits

I have runes

I have skill capes

I'm poor.

~Hampy heart  

Miss Hampy

Newbiers

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:05 pm
Lol ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Holy shite you have a ton of stuff

Ungodly Redemption

Renette

7,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:07 pm
Ungodly Redemption

Yeah, I do have a lot of stuff. o-o; A hazard of being a multi-skiller. Course, this doesn't include all the stuff in my house, which I'll have to capture at some point between now and then. -nod- Thanks for reminding me.

Newest Bankshot - 05/05/09 Bank Screenshot

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:54 pm
OMFG REN!!!!

I am disappointed in you!!

Really, I am!

You know what I am talking about! Pfft. Safety first!  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

Renette

7,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:02 am
Doctor Nitrus Brio
OMFG REN!!!!

I am disappointed in you!!

Really, I am!

You know what I am talking about! Pfft. Safety first!

.... o-o; I have NO CLUE what you're babbling about.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:11 am
Renette
Ungodly Redemption

Yeah, I do have a lot of stuff. o-o; A hazard of being a multi-skiller. Course, this doesn't include all the stuff in my house, which I'll have to capture at some point between now and then. -nod- Thanks for reminding me.

Newest Bankshot - 05/05/09 Bank Screenshot
-Sees joo arrows-

I are disappointed.  

Geekosaurus

The Runescape Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games