Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hetalia Guild

Back to Guilds

The official Hetalia RP Guild for all nations. 

Tags: Axis Power Hetalia, Hetalia, Web Comic, Anime, Roleplay 

Reply Reenactment - [RP forum]
[RP] - National Reunion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Hero America

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:57 pm
-not going to get involved in the serious business going on-

:l No one wants to play baseball with me. . .

-tosses ball up and strikes it with the bat watching it go in the air-

-stares over at Vash-

Actually he's not Canada. . he's Quebec. . he part of Canada >>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:58 pm
Roderich Edelstein
Quebec-kun
(I'm heading off to bed. Night all.)

I enjoy skiing. >>
Skiing? You should come visit sometime.
... Who are you again, may I ask?

I'm Quebec. -nods- I'm the French province in Canada. -blinks- Your land has mountains and slopes? >>;;  

iTouya Kinomoto

Roderich Edelstein
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:00 pm
Quebec-kun
Roderich Edelstein
Quebec-kun

I enjoy skiing. >>

I'm Quebec. -nods- I'm the French province in Canada. -blinks- Your land has mountains and slopes? >>;;
Ah, I see.
My nation has the Alps, yes. Mountains, slopes, and glaciers. Ideal for skiing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:02 pm
Quote:
How was he gloating? He was stating reality. <.<

I hope you're not defending him on the account of him saving you 52 times... >> Cause that would be most distasteful...  

lsIand
Captain

iTouya Kinomoto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:04 pm
Roderich Edelstein
Quebec-kun
Roderich Edelstein
Quebec-kun

I enjoy skiing. >>

Ah, I see.

Interesting. I shall think about that. ^^ -nods and smiles- Thank you for the invite.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:05 pm
Iceland-san
Quote:

I hope you're not defending him on the account of him saving you 52 times... >> Cause that would be most distasteful...
Your accusation is distasteful. |: And you avoided answering me, which, in itself, is an answer.  

Roderich Edelstein
Vice Captain

Roderich Edelstein
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:06 pm
Quebec-kun
Roderich Edelstein
Quebec-kun
Roderich Edelstein
Quebec-kun

I enjoy skiing. >>

Ah, I see.

Interesting. I shall think about that. ^^ -nods and smiles- Thank you for the invite.
You are very welcome. *Nods politely*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:08 pm
Roderich Edelstein
Iceland-san
Quote:

Your accusation is distasteful. |: And you avoided answering me, which, in itself, is an answer.

Whats distasteful is taking sides on which is totally unfair. Esp when it comes down to bringing others down. D:< -fumes- I refuse to let a small land-locked nation bring down another yet struggling nation. And for your question. He openly admits to gloating. >: (  

lsIand
Captain

iTouya Kinomoto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:12 pm
Quote:
You are very welcome. *Nods politely*

-smiles and nods-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:12 pm
Iceland-san
You're lucky I do not have my rifle on me, Switz. I'd shoot your a**. Cause clearly you are insensitive to how others feel. I find it tragically sad that you bear no emotions. I truly believe that you're inhumane. I feel so sorry for your fiancee. >> -shakes head in disappointment- War has nothing to do with independence. Some cases, its solved with a simple treaty. Those who gloat end up sitting alone on a boat. |:

... You didn't understand what I was saying at all. Do try to figure out what someone means before blowing their head off. >.>  

Vash Zwingli
Vice Captain

Vash Zwingli
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:13 pm
The Hero America

-stares over at Vash-

Actually he's not Canada. . he's Quebec. . he part of Canada >>

... And I never stated otherwise. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:16 pm
Iceland-san
Roderich Edelstein
Iceland-san
Quote:

Whats distasteful is taking sides on which is totally unfair. Esp when it comes down to bringing others down. D:< -fumes- I refuse to let a small land-locked nation bring down another yet struggling nation. And for your question. He openly admits to gloating. >: (

I was not bringing anyone down. I don't refer to a man as a fisherman if he's not a fisherman, I don't refer to a woman as a judge if she's not a judge and I don't refer to a nation as a nation if it's not a nation. Is that bringing anyone down? I believe it is keeping everyone in their place.  

Vash Zwingli
Vice Captain

lsIand
Captain

-frowns- Stop playing innocent. Russia tells me how you pray on smaller nations to make you seem bigger. Egos are deadly to our environment. Good day, sir. |:  
Iceland-san
Roderich Edelstein
Iceland-san
Quote:

What is unfair? Every nation went through struggle and hardships to earn recognition. We did not have recognition thrown our way, we had to fight for it. Those who succeeded are with us today, or if it is past their time they are honored in history books. Those who failed, are not. Switzerland is not "bringing down" another struggling nation. He is simply pointing out that the title "nation" has yet to be earned. It is unfair to put nation and province on the same level. The difference between them is too fundamental.
Where did he admit to gloating?  

Roderich Edelstein
Vice Captain

Vash Zwingli
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:17 pm
Iceland-san
-frowns- Stop playing innocent. Russia tells me how you pray on smaller nations to make you seem bigger. Egos are deadly to our environment. Good day, sir. |:

[[ waa sometimes it's confusing who you're referring to... was that for me now? ]]  
Reenactment - [RP forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games