Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:33 am
Lilly smiled divinely, right up until she dunked them both under the water deviously. Kissing Julie as she went under.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:32 pm
Blinking as Lilly had pulled them both under, her cloth being forgotten as she responded to the kiss. Her hands drifted to caress Lilly's face as thoughts raced through her head-one in particular... She hadn't claimed Lilly as hers yet, but she had no idea how she'd go through the process of doing it. The thoughts made her blush and wonder if what they had done the night before had already fused their relationship or if there was more that was needed. She wanted to be Lilly's and she wanted Lilly to be her's. She wondered if making someone there's was done by an act or if it was done in words. As they broke to the surface however for air. Julie traveled from Lilly's mouth, to her neck, kissing a light trail to where her neck and shoulders met as she then started to suckle there. It left a mark last night, however, she wanted to renew it. She knew that was a way to show that someone already had someone that they loved, but she also wondered if she'd get the chance to renew it each time, or perhaps if she too would be recieving this temporary mark as well... Thinking about it more, she wondered if this was the way to claim someone as theirs and if so, if Lilly would want to renew it each time. Cuddling into Lilly's bare skin however as she was in the process of making her love mark, and feeling Lilly's bosom against her own she blushed and pulled away as she tried to cover up her own bosom with her arms, a bit embarassed, her towel floating a couple of yards away, just out of her reach.  

ChiemiChan

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:09 pm
Lilly responded with a soft moan to Julie's embrace, wrapping her arms around Julie's neck and playing her fingers through the other woman's scalp.
She flicked her tail in the water, spraying droplets in the air as they pressed together, breasts rubbing gently and tantilizing with no cloth to seperate them. And then Julie backed off, obviously embarrassed. Lilly chuckled and sank into the water, sliding after her reserved lover.
"Don't blush, it's perfectly natural." She murmured.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:12 pm
Julie's face turned even more red as she stood in the bath, her cheeks becoming redder and redder, Squeezing her arms around her breasts, she looked at Lilly and said in a slightly whining voice "B..b..but... your's are so much nicer... they're bigger and more cuddlier and I don't really got much..."  

ChiemiChan

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:43 pm
Lilly wrapped her fingers around Julie's hands and pressed against the other woman so she could whisper in her ear. "It's not the size that counts, sweet Julie..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:08 am
Julie's entire face was almost covered in a blush that reached from one end and spread across it to the other. Entwining her fingers with Lilly's, Julie blushed and then said "... Well... I still like yours better... but... but if you don't mind how small mine are... I...I want to say that I don't want anyone else to be able to touch them..." Her hands went from Lilly's hands to her breasts and lay them there gently. She didn't know how Lilly would act towards this but right now she felt a dire need to let Lilly know her feelings. She didn't want anyone else to be able to be with Lilly like this, and though she thought it selfish of herself, she didn't want to share Lilly with anyone either. "I... I want to say that... well..."lifting one hand from Lilly's breast to the love mark she had given earlier, she continued "As... as long as this is here... I... I don't want anyone to be able to touch you... I want you to be mine... and only mine..." Pausing for a bit, she then continued "I... I'd also like to renew this each time it gets even near disappearing... I don't know if you'd want to do the same but... umm... I... I don't know how to put it in the right words, just.... would you be mine?" Julie blushed as the words came out of her mouth, but she meant them, truly and sincerely.  

ChiemiChan

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:15 pm
The unicorn smiled gently, rubbing her cheek against Julie's. "Sure. But the same goes for you." She whispered. "Now stop spluttering and kiss me."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:22 am
Smiling, Julie then said "Of course" while tippy toeing in the water to reach up and capture Lilly's lips. She didn't stay there long however as she continued down to leave a trail of kisses and love marks all over Lilly's neck as she then went back up to kiss her once more. Julie's long hair pooled around them as she got a little caught up in the moment allowing her hands to roam. In that amount of time, they each seemed to latch onto places that they shouldn't be. Her right was upon Lilly's left breast and her left had traveled a bit lower to rest upon Lilly's abdomen. Her left was mainly in a position to support herself if she were to fall due to the powerful emotions that were surging though her body with every touch that she and Lilly made, though her right seemed to have a mind of it's own as it massaged every ounce of flesh it made contact with. Blushing, Julie looked up at Lilly seeking consent. They had done it once before and she had loved it, though she was wondering if what Lilly wanted was what she was doing... as well as another thing... Blushing even more, she knew that it'd probably hurt if it was her first time and wanted to know if she needed to be gentle with her love, "Lilly... are you still... umm... untouched?..."  

ChiemiChan

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:23 pm
Lilly smiled and nodded her head in silent consent and answer to the question, her golden locks floated in the water around Julie's, mixing the beautiful dark colour of Julie's hair with her own. Their hair entwined in the warm liquid, pretty and mingling in a weird imitation of what their bodies would soon be doing. Lilly stroked her way down to Julie's chest, gently taking one of the other woman's nipples in her mouth and suckling lightly, increasing her pressure as she went so as to cause a mark.
The pair of them all but sparkled in the morning light, bodies entwined in their intimate dance, long hair floating around the both of them like a halo of some sort.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:35 pm
((Okie then... baby time -^v^-))

Smiling, Julie held her new child within her arms, Yuri was a little bundle of joy, she couldn't help but spoil her, she was like the spitting image of her other mother who had carried her for so long. Such beautiful, soft, golden locks that shone within the light, she was a sight to behold. Braiding her hair was a problem that Julie had though, Yuri despised when others touched her hair and would often swat their hands away whenever they tried to touch it. Try as she may, she got a some what decent braid into the child's hair as she tried to make sure that she wouldn't get her hair messy as well as look presentable for she'd be meeting some friends today.

Scrunching her nose, as Julie tried to braid her hair, she fussed about as the braids finally took shape. It's not that she didn't like her mother, or that it hurt, it was just rather, she disliked when anyone touched her hair. It was very sensitive to the touch and whenever someone touched it, it brought her a great discomfort. The only people so far she'd let near her hair was her mothers and Nox, though she didn't like when they would touch it. One thing that she hated though was the thought of ever having to cut her hair. That would most likely be devastating to her. Curling up in a ball however, Yuri rolled around and played with Julie's legs as she hugged them.  

ChiemiChan

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:16 am
Lilly frowned as she finally found the twin tails of Nox peeking out from under the bed in the children's room and frowned.
"Hey little guy, it's time to get dressed for the party." She bent down next to the boy and gently stroked his tail, chuckling silently as his snow-leopard tail lashed in the air a few times.

Nox squirmed out from under the bed and pouted. "How'dja find me?" The child asked, letting his mother pick him up and curling round her hip as he was carried out of the room and into his mothers' bedroom where Julie and Yuri were already waiting.

Lillyanya grinned over her bundle of child and gave Julie a quick kiss before she sat down and set Nox on the ground in front of them. He was only wearing a pair of pants. No shirt, and probably no nappy, knowing the naturalist that was their son.
"What are we to do with this pair?" She giggled, amused.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:57 am
Smiling, Julie gently stroked Lilly's cheek and gave her a kiss as she then lay down on her lap and said "Hmm... well... hug them, and kiss them, and always, love them I suppose." Though they had children, Julie was still very much in love with Lilly, now she knew how Jacey and Dior felt about each other as she recalled the countless times she was kept awake by Dior sneaking into Jacey's room. It was fine now though as the pair had decided to move together into Dior's room leaving Jacey's old room to little Yuri and Nox. Whoever was next to them now was the one with the problem, hopefully Chiemi had installed some sound-proof walls and doors for them...

Holding Cerise's hand with one, and covering her mouth as she yawned with the other. "It's way too early in the morning for this..." and with that, she walked into the room where Julie and quite a lovely unicorn, were sitting. Smiling at the pair, she then said "Why Julie, why didn't you tell me the mother of your children was this gorgeous- ooww... owww... Dior... that's my hand you've got there..."

Giggling a bit, Dior smiled at the two and held out her hand that was currently squeezing Jacey's to meet Julie's mate. "Hello, I'm Dior, and I apologize for my Jacey's bad behavior, she didn't behave last night either..." Turning to Jacey, Dior continued "Jacey~ When are you gonna learn to behave yourself!? You need to be more gentle with others, not. just. hit. on. them. every. chance. that. you. get!"

Giggling at the bickering of her two mothers, she slid down from being carried by Dior and ran over to Cerise's side, the moment that she did though, she noticed two smaller children before her. Smiling with glee, she waved and said "Hiya! I'm Alexus Kotoha, but you may call me Alexus, and this is Cerise, well... Cerise Shizuka to be exact, and this is our mommies, mommy Jacey and mommy Dior. Mommy Dior always scolds mommy Jacey whenever she touches or even looks at other women, it surprises me though that she still lets mommy Jacey in her bed that same night. I mean-"

Placing her hand gently over her sister's mouth, Cerise spoke in a soft voice "I'm sorry, she's a little over eccentric, you mustn't have understood a word that she said, forgive my rudeness for not quieting her earlier, however some things must be done... I am Cerise as she just said, and this is my lovely little sister Alexus. She's quite a handful, but she can be quite cute sometimes. It's nice to meet you."

Giggling at the words of Cerise and Alexus, Yuri snugged up against Cerise and said "I'm Yuwi... pweese to meet you... I want... numnum... That Nox, he my bwada, he pwetty boy... Yeah... umm... hmm... hi~" Yuri still didn't have that great of language skills as she was still 1 and 1/2, though she was trying hard to say what little things that she knew.  

ChiemiChan

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:05 am
Lillyanya chuckled at Julie's comment. "I was thinking something a bit more fun...." She ran a hand through Julie's hair, smoothing it back into place.

And then Jacey and Dior appeared, Lilly straightened her dress as the two walked in and greeted them with a blush, sometimes she still felt like a stranger in this big place. She wrapped her arm delicately around Julie's, a sign of slight nervousness. "It's fine, really. Nice to meet you both, Julie's told me about you."

Nox's twin tails flickered out and around his waist comfortably. He held out his hand for shaking to Cerise like the little gentleman he was supposed to be. "'lo. Yuwi is my sis-ta." Of course, he was trying not to squirm with his new clothing on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:50 pm
Snuggling up against Lilly, Julie pouted at Jacey as she then held Lilly's hand to her and whined a bit "Jacey~ you've got Dior every night for the rest of eternity~ Lilly's mine~" Her face showed a light tint of red as she said the last line. It still was a tad bit embarrasing for her to say things like that as normally her actions would speak louder than words. Cuddling with the Lilly's hand that she was now holding, Julie looked up at Lilly and responding to her earlier question, semi-joked, "Hmm... well... we could have more, so that they can have some brothers and sisters to play with..."

Placing her arms around Dior's waist, Jacey then said to Julie while winking "Fine, fine fine... but you know sooner or later, you two'll end up just like us-"

Dior's face was a dark shade of red as she whacked Jacey lightly. Who would've thought that her little kirin would be so open about their bed life.

"Ooh, look Ceri, the grown ups are being all lovey dovey, how about we do that too~" Jokingly hugging her sister she smiled at Yuri and Nox implying that it was a fun behavior that they should do too, though she knew her sister really loved when other people would cling on to her, she showed another side.

"Stop it Alexus, that's so baby-ish. You'll teach them bad things~" Pouting, Cerise moved a bit edgy about her sister's closness.

Randomly gloping Nox, Yuri said "Nox my best bwada, he's so nice and pwetty boy, he a boy, yeah... he a boy."  

ChiemiChan

Auric Halcyon

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:01 am
Lilly laughed at the thought of more rugrats running around. "Maybe we should try and rear these two first before we think about starting up another batch of buns in the oven." She glanced at the other two women. "well, anyway, would you two like to have a seat and share with us some of your wisdom." She spoke the last with a sweeping motion toward the little'n's now also hugging each other like it was the fashion. Lilly chuckled.

Nox grinned at his sister and snuggled his head against her. "I wuv hugs from Yuwi. One day Yuwi will hug me alllllll day."  
Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games