Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:31 pm
Ryuu - Yeah, I did the whole no-symptom-them-hit-'em-with-a-heart-attack thing, but Madagascar started shutting down their borders long before I got the chance. How do they know it's a disease if there are no symptoms? I curse them and their futuristic diagnostics.

(LULZ. xd )

Heath Ledger was amazing. I'd kind of expected it to be overblown, but he was simply incredible. He put Christian Bale to shame. I went with my brother and we damn near died laughing when he appeared in the nurse's uniform.

Batman talked like a large man in a corset. How are we supposed to take him seriously when he's wheezing?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:06 am
Abandoned Dreams
Ryuu - Yeah, I did the whole no-symptom-them-hit-'em-with-a-heart-attack thing, but Madagascar started shutting down their borders long before I got the chance. How do they know it's a disease if there are no symptoms? I curse them and their futuristic diagnostics.

(LULZ. xd )

Heath Ledger was amazing. I'd kind of expected it to be overblown, but he was simply incredible. He put Christian Bale to shame. I went with my brother and we damn near died laughing when he appeared in the nurse's uniform.

Batman talked like a large man in a corset. How are we supposed to take him seriously when he's wheezing?

Madagascars are pussies, 'nuff said. Someone sneezes and they quarantine them xd I first spreaded LULz in Madagascar but it took a LONG time to spread LULz to other parts since they are so not funny, they only go about by boat and they almost ever send boats at all anywhere; after that it was easier to spread the LULz.

I almost died when I saw Joker on the nurse uniform xd ! heart

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:17 pm
AD: rofl I could not take Christian Bale seriously with that voice either. I wanted to crack up half the time. If I ever met Batman in real life and he spoke like that, I'd probably "buh?" out too long to even be rescued.

Joker in nurse outfit = win. That whole hospital scene (especially the last part) was probably one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.
He really did such a fantastic job. You kinda got that sad vibe at the end like you'd witnessed something incredible and you'd never see something quite like that at the end. :c The whole theater clapped for like 2 solid minutes at the end (I went to the midnight premiere so all the hardcore fans were there, half dressed up and all)

PS. That game is addictive! However I cannot get Madagascar either!! Arg.
My favorite part is when all countries are locked down and there's like one sad lost boat floating the ocean...BUT NOBODY IS OPEN. xd

Ryuhou: Watermelons!
Will never look at those the same again. gonk
I always knew Lulz would bring about the demise of humanity. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:55 pm
Clown/nurse/vampire. Yes.

axel - I liked the bank heist best. Especially when the banker pulled out a shotgun. xd

For some reason, Greenland likes to keep their port open and send out an occasional boat just to tour the world and come back, since there was nowhere to go.

Edit: Just watched Cloverfield. OMG. heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:48 pm
ninja

Been gone long enough to be declared dead. But I'm alive, I kinda got taken away by this evil thing called REAL LIFE. The b*****d just sneaks up on you and next thing you know months are gone and you don't even realize it.

But I'm alive, and a little less busy. My internet time started to become, check emails then sent something to download. Then work followed by sleep. An then the weekend hits and with my schedule the weekend is Sunday and Monday. So Sunday is kind of a write off since all I do is sleep eat and clean, and catchup on downloading things of the week. And then Monday is out of the house buy things for the week, go back home and sleep, before you have to go to work again.

So yeah, it seems like I finally got a job which has finally made me grow up to fast. I hate it, I'm stressed out 5 days a week, I can't sleep normally anymore and I get blamed for everything. It's not my fault if they can't write the proper instruction and tell us to ignore something that need to be monitored. Check your s**t before you start bitching at me. ******** VPs.

I'd quite in a second if I could find a similar paying job.

So sorry for disappearing for months, I'm just glad I came back to something that's still here. I hope everyone is doing well, I wanted to read back post but to much missed time.

Luv heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:55 pm
Shin no Kimiko
Abandoned Dreams
Shin no Kimiko
@-@; Uhm, hi everyone.
Does anyone know when and how Jenna got hacked? D:

s**t, I didn't hear anything about that. She was here on the 20th, but I haven't seen/spoken with her since. What happened?

I'm not sure. I just signed onto MSN and her status said that she was hacked and if anyone got a message from her, it wasn't her.
It makes me wonder if she got a PM from Zer, because he got tricked by a fake login page and the scammer sent out a few PMs. >_<

Hurrrrrrr~ That's what happened. My browser clicked the link after I started typing and it twitched out and got all weird =___= Everything on my end is safe though~ The hacker and I were in the account at the same time and I got my minis out and shipped to someone before I got locked out of the account. x: But yeah~ It was Zer...and I thought it was weird since I hadn't heard from him in a bazillion years~

BUT ALL IS WELL NOW~ I just have to wait for them to get up and remove the disable on my trades and what not...

=___= And I'm now jenna_chan2 until I fix that out too.

. . . -continues her magical backread-

EDIT :: Lawl~ I still haven't seen Dark Knight x: Everytime I plan to effing go, no one wants to go with me and whatever~ It's slightly ridiculous.

Updates in Jennaland :: Jenna has a house with her younger sister and decided that lime green would be an awesome color choice for her bed room. The other rooms are similar whacked out neon Easter colors, so it really just looks like Kermit, Barney, and Cookie Monster exploded in each of the bedrooms. But overall I'm totally pumped to be out of this hell hole disaster of a house and in my own space XD

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh....I don't know what else. I'm really not that interesting XD

jenna_chan2

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:57 pm
Death to Gaia updates. If you're trying to turn Gaia into Facebook, you needn't brag about it.

Akahoshi! - heart Hey, luff! I'm glad to hear you aren't dead! What are you doing for work now? Having money is always nice, but don't lose sight of your sanity.

Jenna - Yeesh. I'm glad you came out unscathed, though.

You're super interesting! whee Exploding Barneys are always fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:21 am
Abandoned Dreams
Jenna - Yeesh. I'm glad you came out unscathed, though.

You're super interesting! whee Exploding Barneys are always fun.

XD I'll have to take more pictures of the room...but really, my room is the epitome of lime green~ It's amazing.

8D Jenna is good~ And UNINTERESTING D:

I can't just be randomly interesting all of a sudden...something must have changed.

x: Is there something on my face?

BY THE WAY :: LAWL at the signature XD

I read all the damn books just because I started them and I'm OCD about finishing series x__X Breaking Dawn was the most amount of epic emo vampire fail I've seen in a while. Amusing...slightly, but it'd help if there were no more headboards being broken...did we really need ALL the information she gave us? Not so much =___= I want my six hours back.

jenna_chan2

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:01 pm
jenna - Sometimes being uninteresting is good. It means nothing's on fire. (...wait.)

Ohgod. I hate Twilight. Well, no, I hate the fandom. I work in a library, remember, so every now and then we'll get some preteen Twilighter all upset because we don't have every single book immediately available for them to drool over. I could not stomach through the first book beyond the first 25 pages, but I did skim through Breaking Dawn (absolutelynotpiratedinanyway) to see if Meyer had improved. *twitch* Not so much. If Edward isn't your classic abusive boyfriend, then I must have been reading the wrong book.

The full comic is over here: http://shinga.deviantart.com/art/Head-Trip-Twilight-Sucks-85504254  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:39 pm
Well...today is the day that keeps on giving. Classes in the morning, dad flies back in, campus is full of fail, painting furniture sucks....and getting rearended by a tow truck...driven by my high school econ teacher....

Oh yes. Today is epic win for Jenna.

I lol'd at the first half of the book. Actually, Edward wasn't abusive...Bella was just a nympho XD

At least it was interesting enough to read from Jacob's point of view. x: At least he had a bit of personality...and humor.

Shiro linked me to the comic awhile ago after someone told him that I was a fan of the books. I read the first three in three-four days because I had nothing else to do and insomnia hit me like a brick...so I was up until five and the books ended around four. x__X Jenna is rather lame.

jenna_chan2

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:02 pm
Oh dear. You got rearended by your old teacher? xd How much damage?

Um, Edward was routinely abusive. Not physically, of course. Just in the you're-my-woman-and-I-own-you sort of way. Like disabling her car. And distracting her whenever she's trying to make a point. And generally preventing her from being a human being. And don't get me started on his passive-aggressive, mood-change-driven emotional problems.

And by the way: If you have to beg your husband for sex on your honeymoon -- and feel guilty for "seducing" him -- the relationship already has issues, none of which have to do with a horny wife.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:30 pm
jenna_chan2
Shiro linked me to the comic awhile ago after someone told him that I was a fan of the books. I read the first three in three-four days because I had nothing else to do and insomnia hit me like a brick...so I was up until five and the books ended around four. x__X Jenna is rather lame.

this is true....except the part of jenna being lame. I mean, wtf srsly! 8(

I.will.PHELP.you.jenna dearest.

lol HI GUILD! 8D I HOPE YOU GUYS DIDN'T MISS ME.... plurk beckons me tho crying thus why i've been away, as well as my five nights in a row work as as security guard. :'D

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Songjewel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:07 pm
Shiro found me. Somehow, despite the fact that I have been using a mule and posting in only a few threads, he made his way to the one I've been hanging out in.

I miss being on Gaia back when we had art parties and stuff...new Gaia is kind of a drag. I'm mostly only on when I'm at work, to kill time. My job is starting to bore me, which I guess is ok since I'm gonna be going to law school soon.

I guess I could follow Hoshi's example by telling you all what I've been up to...for the past year...since I graduated from college and got a job. But mostly it involves being too busy to live, so I'll summarize.

This summer I had two car wrecks in two months (both my fault and fairly minor.) The first one happened a week before I took the LSAT, which is like the SAT for law school admission. So that was fun.

Spent a good bit of my free time this summer making things to sell in the artist alley at Otakon, which was wildly lucrative. Yay me. I say things, and not art, because no one buys my art. I think I sold 5 prints the whole con. However, I sold many, many more pieces of jewelry, shirts, and hats. Apparently people buying art at cons want hot man-on-man fanart action, which I don't do. Ah well.

I am so ready for con season to be over so I can get back to my art. I got an Intuos 6x8 that I want more time to play with

Going to Dragon*con soon, and then cons will be over until February.

Jenna, at least you got hit, and not the other way around. It sucks to be the one at fault and doing the paying. Hopefully this will be my quota of car accidents for the next many years.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:29 am
Shiro - "Who closed that?!" xd

SJ - Hi! Good to see you! Yes, Gaia is, on the whole, complete garbage now. I miss the good old days.

Law school, huh? I'm not sure whether I should congratulate you or not. What's the end goal? Own firm, etc?

2008 has been the year for wrecks. Don't even worry about it.

Hats?

My tablet, which surprisingly still resides on my desk, is now used as a large, square coaster. I'm glad to hear you're still arting.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Songjewel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:38 am
xd I took my tablet to work so I can draw when I'm bored. If you're curious, my newest WIP is here. Although I find I make significantly more off of my jewelry than my art. -_-

I'm planning to go into environmental law. The main goal is to have a job that is interesting and challenging and pays more than my current one. I've been here a year and I'm bored with it already. Hence the tablet at work. The secondary goal would be to pwn ignorant hippies, possibly in the pay of an evil corporation, while still covertly helping them to make their policies more environmentally sound. Oh, and to make lots of money. I should be able to at the least double my salary when I graduate, and I don't see Environmental Law as a field that is going away or cutting jobs any time soon.

I'm not really worried about the wrecks, other than how it will affect my insurance. I'm sure it will go up, but I've already budgeted for a 100% increase, so it can't possibly be worse than that, right? sweatdrop

And these hats: [x]

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games