Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nilynn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:07 am
That sucks, but he didn't know. sad But that's sweet that he comforted you after poisoning you by mistake. sweatdrop
I don't have food allergies so I wouldn't know how much pain you were in.
All I get are rashes from grass and leather. emo

Gimpi is cute, I just had to get one myself, and the Urn too, so I sold my S Gaia Tshirt, since I never wore it. emo
Gimpi and the Demonic Imp are by far my favorite pets. I wonder what he has in store.
I'll try to draw your avatar this weekend after I pay back my friend Sonia after she bought me the Trick or Treat tote and Captain Asa's Nestegg.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:33 am
Awh, thanks Aeo. =) I can't wait to see!

And yeah, neither of us knew I was that badly allergic, so I'm not mad at him in the least. ;p 'Sides, he's adorable when he's worried about me.
For me, it's notsomuch pain as it is lightheadedness, nausea, and the inability to breathe - when I was little it'd make me panic and freak out, which always made it worse.

And grass rash hurts. x.x Leather doesn't bother me, thankfully.

I really want to get a nest egg and a tote - and probably another Gimpi. I just want to hug him!

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200

nilynn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:58 am
lol Nothing says "I love you" like giving your girlfriend an allergic reaction. rofl

Oh, it's like that? Then that sounds like how I feel when I pass through the perfume area to get into the mall.
Only I don't get nausea, and only lasts so long, until I can get fresh air into my longs.
That or it can just be sensory overload or something. I'm so sensitive to smells. And light too, but that's another story.
It's rare for me to be able to breathe around perfume even to the faintest kinds, and the male equivalent. emo

And leather isn't so bad for me, as long as I don't keep it in contact with my skin too long where I sweat from it. Which is why I don't wear a wristwatch, even though I've found one that I love. crying

I want to get my Fuzzy Penguin Slippers sold, so I can get the other things I want.
Like white ink so I can get gray body dye to become a drow.
And to get some other evolution items. sweatdrop

I'll start the base soon, after I'm finished watching old episodes of Avatar that I missed when it was still on.
The internet is so wonderful to have around. Too bad my computer sucks and can't watch media on it, so I have to watch it on another computer. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:16 pm
Oh sure. NOW Gaia wants me to Beta test. rolleyes  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:23 pm
Well I say that's good news Pyre, unless you've finally given up on gaia that is. sweatdrop <******** yeah, FINALLY I get these Fuzzy Penguin Slippers sold, after fighting for a month to get a buyer. stare
But I can buy some stuff that I've been wanting now. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:50 pm
Lady Pyre

Yeeeeeeah. They just invited everyone who applied to the zOMG beta. <<; Which was like a horrible, horrible idea. XD  

Kozray
Crew

Bloblike Blob

Aldo

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:19 am
Kilana
Lady Pyre

Yeeeeeeah. They just invited everyone who applied to the zOMG beta. <<; Which was like a horrible, horrible idea. XD
It's a stress test. Nothing more.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:03 am
Okay, yeah. I've dropped you.
BUT FOR YOU TO WORK FOR MONTHS
and then totally s**t out on me?
That's ******** up, ******** UP.

I just lost 73 Frank Zappa songs and my new Smells Like Children album until I can get to the Apple Store sometime this week. God, I really, really, really hope that it can get fixed without lots of money or having to get a new iPod, because I've grown attached to you, Rupert.

But if I have to get a new iPod, I just might get one of those heavy-duty mp3 players that can withstand more than a stiff ******** breeze. neutral  

CarbonatedWater

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:31 pm
Aldo
Kilana
Lady Pyre

Yeah. I feel so special that they want me to go break their game. Because one warning means I'm an absolutely terrible person with no merit who is only useful for BREAKING things.

I think Gaia gave up on me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:38 pm
Lady Pyre
Aldo
Kilana
Lady Pyre

Yeah. I feel so special that they want me to go break their game. Because one warning means I'm an absolutely terrible person with no merit who is only useful for BREAKING things.

I think Gaia gave up on me.
What makes you think Gaia ever gave a damn about you? @_@  

Aldo

Vicious Warlord

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:40 pm
But it told me it LOVED ME! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:32 pm
CarbonatedWater
Okay, yeah. I've dropped you.
BUT FOR YOU TO WORK FOR MONTHS
and then totally s**t out on me?
That's ******** up, ******** UP.

I just lost 73 Frank Zappa songs and my new Smells Like Children album until I can get to the Apple Store sometime this week. God, I really, really, really hope that it can get fixed without lots of money or having to get a new iPod, because I've grown attached to you, Rupert.

But if I have to get a new iPod, I just might get one of those heavy-duty mp3 players that can withstand more than a stiff ******** breeze. neutral

From my experience, iPods are reeeaaally expensive to fix - most of the time, you're better off just buying a new mp3 player.  

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200

kerminatrix

O.G. Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:27 pm
i thought i had a rant, but i guess i already got it out of my system. i am resigned to not making tryouts in 3 weeks. i just hope the skeezer who has caused me to feel this way also doesn't make them - which will only occur if the interview brings out her shitty personality, because she has all the technical skills in spades.

so, uh...
hate!
anger!
rage!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:59 pm
I want to sell some old s**t I never use to buy some new s**t I'll likely never use, either. But I don't want to go through the same s**t Ryo is complaining about. The economy is ridiculous. Who can pay for this stuff in 12 items and pure?

I say s**t a lot.

I am poor in gold and rich in impossible-to-sell items. sweatdrop  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:08 pm
Eh, I finally got my slippers sold so I'm not bitching anymore.
But my tip for you is, sell things on Buy Only, so you can move your price up and down as needed.
Keep your price a bit cheaper then the rest, by maybe 5000 gold if it's expensive.
And keep the date listed between 2-5 days.

It took me a month to sell my slippers, but half the time was just waiting for the listing to expire cause you can't cancel listings that have the bidding option.
Also, never wait for somebody to save up to buy from you, if they're offering something that's 10% to 20% less then your listed price take it.  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games