Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Found Hope

Back to Guilds

A place for gaians to gather, share, Roleplay, discuss, question, and just be themselves 

Tags: LGBT, ArtWork, RolePlay, Discussion, Sharing 

Reply I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound cool?
  Yes
  No
  You're stupid
  Shu'dup and give me my gold
View Results

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:10 pm
Lucian felt Leo's distress at running, but he couldn't stop himself. Lucian turned a few sharp corners and stopped in front of a small cottage. Lucian inhaled and smiled. He flew into the door, still pulling Leo with him. The small shop smelled of sugary warmth and it sunk deep into ones soul. Lucian inhaled again and smiled."Mama Cleo! Mama Cleo!" A round woman came waddling from behind the counter, her arms opened wide and covered in flour. "Little Lulu! Aye! Mama has missed you! Come give Mama a hug!" Lucian hugged Mama Cleo tightly, quickly getting dusted by the flour. Mama Cleo turned to look at Leo and smiled. "Ah, you bring pretty lady to visit aye? She is quite the beauty, doll face. A wee little thing! Let Mama get you a cream puff, that will get some puff to those little hips!" Lucian giggled, taking Leo's hand. "Mama Cleo this is my girlfriend Lily, we're going to be wed in the future, if she's accept my proposal."
Mama Cleo gave a great chuckle, waddling behind the counter to pull some things from the oven. The entire room was filled with the sweet scent of cinnamon as she pulled muffins from the oven."Well Mama approves! I remember when you used to toddle into my shop to get a cookie every Thursday afternoon. I remember those little hands as they reached up to the counter and the wide smile as that cookie went right into that mouth. Mama remembers her little Lulu when he used to sneak in here to to avoid his mother." Lucian smiled, his eyes filled with a happiness that was rarely shown. "I remember those days. Mother would find me sitting in the back of your shop, flour coating me from head to toe and a broom in hand. She'd always be so mad at me for leaving, but she envied you Mama Cleo. Mother would be so mad when I'd thank you and hug you and let you smoother me in kisses." Mama Cleo smiled, placed the muffins into a small bag and placing them on the counter. "Aye, that woman never liked me. She envy ma connection to you, always accusing Mama of bad things. She tried to close Mama down once by raising the taxes, but the village people love Mama to much! Can't live without those berry tarts!" Lucian smiled and looked around the shop. "Speaking of tarts.." Mama Cleo chuckled again, pulling a strawberry tart from a small shelf. "Yes, yes, your favorite. A strawberry-cream tart with a dusting of powdered sugar." Lucian took the tart and bit into it. He shivered and sighed. "Oh, oh god. This is so good. I've missed these so badly!" Mama Cleo smiled, handing Lucian the bag with the muffins. "Take these, my gift to you and you're lovely bride to be. And Mama will be making the cake to said wedding." Mama Cleo waddled around the counter and embraced Leo into a tight hug. "Anything you ever need, come tell Mama and Mama will help you the best she can. Now, can Mama get you anything to take with you? Cake? Pie? Toast with a homemade jam?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:41 am
User ImageLeo's eyes widened at Lucian's sudden announcment, "M-master i-" but his words were drowned out by the large woman's cheerful voice and he fell silent, looking down at the ground. a bentian was strictly forbidden from brcoming a wife. a concubine was the highest it could ever become, nothing more. he listened carefully to this 'Mama Cleo' and his master as they spoke, taking note and using the information to better understand Lucian. he had his eyes lowered stiil and was thinking about what he heard when 'Mama Cleo' hugged him. he instantly siffened and held perfectly still while the woman held him, unsure what to do and frightened. he could feel his heart pounding inhis chest, but he made sure that it didn't show on his face. when he was finally released he took a step back nd clasped his hands infront of himself, bowing respecfully. "Forgive my, Mistress, i am fine" he whispered, not wanting to offend the woman but knowing that he could never recieve gifts from anyone but his master lest his master grow angry or jelous.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:58 am
Lucian smiled and slipped Mama Cleo some money. "Take this. This will make sure you can get all the best ingredients and equipment." Mama smiled and gave Lucian a hug. Lucian was easily lifted off the ground by the woman's strong arms.
The kitchen door opened up and another person came in with a tray of unbaked treats. "Mama, I've got the next batch of tarts ready." The face looked up and saw the prince then panicked. The tray went to the counter and the person fell to their knees. "Forgive me Prince, I didn't know you were coming. I wouldn't have come into the room at all." Mama waddled over to the kneeling person and lifted it by it's collar. When the face looked up again the soft curves of the face were feminate but the voice was male. "Mama, please! I cannot look at the Prince! Its agaisnt all the rules and laws!" Mama scoffed, giving the boy a solid pop to the back of the head.
"Nonsense Mika! You must learn to accept what you arr. You're a good child, you didn't ask to be kidnapped. Now get up and greet the Prince or you're going outside to weed Mama's garden." Mika looked up at Mama then slung around the counter. He wore a loose fitting shirt that fell off both shoulders and an ankle length skirt that was tied in the back to keep it around his slight hips. Mika gave a great bow to Lucian. "It is an honor to have you in my home, sir. Please forgive my rudeness before." Lucian smiled and ruffled the boy's short hair. "How long has Mama had you working here?" Mika smiled slightly, his eyes aimed at the ground. "Mama took me from a rich lord who was beating me in the street. She lifted me from the cobble stones, called and officer, had the man arrested for blatant abuse of a child. She thought I was a girl back then until she tried to bathe me. I appreciate Mama so very much for taking in a lowly Bentain like me." Mama gave a great chuckle. "My little Mika has a whole following of suitors! And he loves to dance!" Mika blushed. "Mama you know I can never marry. I am neither man nor woman and no one would ever think to marry someone who is a false woman." Lucian clenched his fist. "That's a lie. If you love them it doesn't matter what their gender says they are." Mama gave Lucian a warm smile. "Your little woman is a bentian then?" Lucian's face paled slightly and his eyes dropped to the floor. "I love Lily and I will marry her if I have to rewrite all the laws of this kingdom. She deserves the best for all the hell she's been through." Mika placed a hand over his heart. "Oh Mama, he is just as wonderful as you told me! Maybe he'll make it so I could marry that duke who seeks my hand so! I could be a duchess!" Mama smiled, giving Mika a gentle hug "My little Lulu thinks more of others than himself. He's not like his parents. Clear of head and pure of heart." Lucian took Leo's hand and squeezed it, his yellow eyes warm and gentle. "Mika I promise you, when I become king I will make the laws change so that all bentians may marry. It wont be easy but I will make sure you get to marry that duke who seeks your hand." Mika began to tear up and could only nod in happiness. Mama smiled at them all. "How do you feel about that ma little Lilly? Would you accept Lucian as yours in a few years?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:51 pm
User ImageLeo stared at the boy with wide eyes. he didn't recodnise this particular bentian, but that was no surpise. though he was widly known, he hardly knew any of the others. his training had been unique and he'd never really been around any of the others. afterwards, he'd been forced to have many encounters with other bentians and their masters, but his mind had shut down into a sort of twilight making it hard to remember faces or details of what had been done to him body and by whom. he bowed gracefully to the other like him, and forced his eyes to the ground, refusing to raise them again. he started slightly when 'Mama Cleo' addressed him directly, "I-" he had to swallow and bowed his head further, so his face was hidden behind his hair, "I have never had a master so kind, mistress. i pray to be a fitting bentian for my master and to please him in every way possible" he said softly, his voice not quiet male but neither was it feminine. "i shall surve my master for as long as he will have me." he prayed that it was the correct responce, everything had been turned upside down and backwards and he was scared to say or do the wrong thing and dissapoint his master or those whom he held in such high regard.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:08 am
Lucian gave a tight smile, but Mama shook her head. "Not the proper answer my dear! Mika!" Mika bowed and scurried into the backroom. Lucian raised and eyebrow to Mama who did nothing more than smile and whistle a tune. Mika came back into the room with a tambourine and began to shake it. Mama smiled and began to sing in a foreign tune. Mika span around the room, shaking the tambourine and dancing. Lucian began to smile and clap to the beat. Mika came over and grabbed Lucian's arm, spinning him around and laughing. Lucian span out of Mika's arms and took Leo into them. He span around with Leo, holding the boy to his chest. Mika twirled around the room, his skirt floating up around his knees and a wide smile on his face.
When Mika stopped dancing and Mama stopped singing Lucian applauded them. Mika bowed deeply to Lucian. "Your approval means very much to me, Prince." Lucian took a step forward and bowed to Mika who blushed a bright pink. "You are a beautiful dancer and I was greatly entertained by you. I will tell all my servants about you and your amazing dancing." Lucian took Mika's hand and gave it a slight kiss. Mika began to giggle madly. "Oh Prince, If I were a true woman I'd bare you lots of children!" Lucian blushed slightly. "Well the offer is greatly appreciated, but my heart is in the hands of my dearest Lily." Mika nodded slightly, glancing up at the Prince's face. "How long have you been with...her?" Lucian gripped Leo's hand and smiled. "Three days." Mika's mouth dropped open in shock while Mama gave a great rumbling laugh. "My, if my little Lulu hasn't fallen right into her spell like a true Romeo! Be easy on my boy Lily, he looks like a tough guy on the outside but deep down he's nothing more than a cream puff!" Lucian gave Mama a slight pout then smiled. "Lucian, let me borrow Lily for a few moments in the back. Take any other sweets you would like, but I must speak with the little one." Lucian kissed Leo's cheek and nodded. "Its ok Lily, she'd never hurt you." Mika nodded. "She's much to kind to harm any of us."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:50 am
User ImageLeo was caught off gaurd when Lucian pulled him into the dance, but his training took effect and he moved automatically, moving along with Lucian with ease. he smiled slightly and rested his cheek on Lucian's chest while they moved, but then the music stopped and Leo bowed low clapping along with Luican. he turned to 'Mama; when she was speaking to him and bowed again, "I will try to please him, mistress" he said softly. When the woman wanted to speek to him alone, he stiifened and dispite Mika's assurance, he felt a tiny tremor of fear shook up his spine. he glanced at Lucian to make sure it was ok before nodding and stepping forward, his face blank. "As you wish, mistress."  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:20 am
Mama smiled, swinging her thick arm around Leo's shoulders and ushering him into the back room. When the door swung shut, Mama gently turned Leo around so they faced each other. "Now, I know how difficult your life is. You've been free of your shackles of servitude now for only three short days. I am amazed at how well you're hanging on so far. My little Mika was so shy and quiet when I first took him in only a year ago. He would never speak and followed me like a tiny shadow. I never pushed him to return to being a male, I slowly let him find himself." Mama Cleo dabbed at her eyes and smile. "I was so very proud of Mika when he cut his hair and stopped wearing dresses, but he couldn't wear pants just yet. Mika wears shorts under his skirts and I knew by next fall he'll be wearing pants again, but now that the Duke seeks Mika's hand I'm afraid he'll never wish to return to being a male." Mama waved her hand like she was banishing a thought. "But I'm not here to brag to you about Mika because Mika was only a bentian for a few short years but I can see by the look in your eyes how long you've been under their power."
Mama waddled to a chair and sat her heavy body down with a sigh. "Lily, do you know how much that silly boy out there loves you? He looks at you like a second coming of Goddess and I know how terrifying it must be. I know Lucian doesn't understand the rules and laws of the Bentian society, but you must not hold that against Lucian. He was very sick as a child and almost died many times." Mama placed her hand over her mouth, tears forming in her eyes. "They found him half drowned in the lake near the castle and they feared the worst. Even when Lucian survived and got well again his parents kept him locked away. He's grown up alone and locked inside stone walls and though he's been given everything in the world he could ask for he's never understood how humans work. Once he opens himself up to someone, you belong to him and he belongs to you. When the Queen tried to close down my shop, Lucian locked himself in his room and refused to come out until his father swore my shop would survive." Mama rose from her seat and waddled to her cabinets. She opened the door and pulled out a small picture. She blew the layer of dust off the picture and handed it to Leo. "That was little Lulu when he was eleven."
The dusty image was of younger Lucian, a wide smile on his face and a mess of wavey brown hair falling around his face. His arm was around another boy who's face was in an even wider smile and his dark black hair fell in a sharp bang to one side with the rest swept back. Mama Cleo smiled again. "The boy with Lucian was one of my many adopted children, Caspin. I picked him up when he was but a toddler. He loved working in this little store right up until the day those men came and stole him from me. I wept for my little Caspin until he came home ten years later. My little boy was all grown up but they'd done horrible things to him." Mama gave a deep sigh. "They made my lil Caspin into a eunuch and his heart broke over the pain of it until he met Lucian. Lucian became Caspin's little brother and Caspin meant the world to Lucian. Sadly, Caspin was killed a few years back by some men who attacked him. Many say that was the reason why Lucian was floating in the pond. Lucian was never the same once Caspin died."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:39 pm
User ImageLeo looked down at the picture in his hands, "I am sorry for your loss-" he whispered softly, studying the black haired boy in the picture. "Mistress-" he started, gently putting the picture down, "Why are you telling me this? i-" he looked at his hands, "I was taken from my home when i was ten years old. it's been six years, but i remember what it was like to have someone care for you the way you seem to care for my master. I-I am glad that Mika-chan found someone kind to care for and nurture her-him, but i'm afraid it can never be with master and i. they-they broke me and now there is nothing left. not even my-" he had to swallow, "Not even my mother could recodnise or love the thing i've become." his hands curled into fists and he felt tears in his eyes, "please-you care for the master and he trusts you. tell him that he cannot love me, convince him that a thing like me will only hurt him, i beg you!" Leo fell to his knees and bowed so low, his forehead touched the ground, "mistress, please, i do not wish to hurt my master, but ii'll never be able to be the-the man he wants me to be." the tears broke free and slide down his cheeks, "i-he wants me to go against all of my training and i know i'll just dissapoint him, please Mistress, i don't want to hurt my master!"  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 am
"Mama? Why is that girl crying?" A little girl came around the cabinets, blond hair falling around her shoulders in tight curls. Mama shook her head, kneeling down to stroke Leo's hair. "Her heart aches for a loss that is very great." The girl came into the room and knelt down beside Leo, taking his hand in hers and tilting his head up. She smiled at him, half of her face covered in thick bandages. Mama gripped Leo by the hand and lifted him up to his feet. "I will hear none of that nonsense you spew at me. If you were incapable of loving that boy you wouldn't be weeping. Your tears are proof that you are not completely broken, that there is something still in you that is willing to fight."The blond girl rose to her feet and went to stand behind Mama. "Mama, have you adopted another Bentian? Does she weep because she wants to return to the house or does she weep because she fears death?" Mama shook her head. "Marie hold your tongue! What is wrong with you this day?"
Marie's soft features became cold and a distant. "I just find any Bentian lucky to be given such a nice place to work and live. At least you are whole!" Mama reached out to touch Marie's shoulder, but Marie side stepped. "I hate watching you parade around the city in all your splendor, men dressed as women, and being sought after by everyone!" Mama grabbed Marie's shoulder roughly. "How dare you speak to my guest in such a way! Hold your tongue before i hold it for you!" Marie shook herself free of Mama's grasp and scowled. "Why do you protect them! They're the reason Caspin got killed! If you had let those men take those damned creatures back to the brothels then Caspin would be here and-and-". "And you two would be living happily ever after?" Marie's eyes looked up at Lucian who strode from the doorway, Mika trailing timidly behind him. "You think you're the only one who suffered at the death of Caspin? He was like the brother I never had; he made my life bearable again. Now you curse the very beings you are?" Marie's face flamed. "I am not one of them!" Lucian slammed his fist against a table. "Then what are you!" Marie through her hands into the air. "They made me into one of them! I never wanted it! I hated being a woman! I fought! They were never gonna break me, they never could! Nothing they did could break me and when I refused and rejected them they cut me! They put bound me to a table and put me under a knife! I fought and screamed and they laughed at my pain. I can still feel the pain of the blade!" Marie screamed wordlessly into the air. Mika gave a gasp, his hands going to his mouth and tears forming in his eyes as Maire plowed on. "I can never return to being a man and I will never be a woman! They have a choice! I do not!"
Lucian's face softened. "They did the same thing to Caspin." Marie's face went blank and then he shook his head. "You lie, Caspin was a man!" Lucian shook his head. "Did you never notice he never shaved and that his voice barely dropped? They cut him too but he became a man anyway. He never cursed bentians! He was forced to be one, but he never blamed them. They never wanted that life and neither did he so he fought it." Lucian turned his face away and fought tears. Mika ran over and hugged Lucian tight around the waist. "Prince, do not weep. Caspin died to protect all of us." Lucian gently patted Mika's head, Mika's eyes turning to Leo with a dark look in them. "I never had the pleasure of meeting Caspin, but I'm sure he was a great man, just like yourself Prince. He'd be very proud to see the way you grew up." Lucian nodded. "I have no one else in this world." Mama's eyes got wide. "What of your little bride?" Lucian's face was blank and calm. "What of her?" Mama flinched a little bit. "What do you mean by such harsh words? What happened to the tender love that you held her for only moments ago." Lucian's eyes filled with tears. "She obviously does not want me and there is nothing I can do to change her mind." Mama shook her head. "She does care for you! She weeps for you. She wants you to be happy, but she doesn't know how to make you happy. You ask too much of her! She is but three days reborn from the depth of hell and you ask her to become an angel? You ask too much too quickly. Mika took many months just to admit he was male and many more months to stop addressing me as 'misstress'. You must give her time!"
Lucian stomped his foot on the ground. "I do not have time! I have until the Fall Carnival to be wed or I'll be forced to marry that Princess from the far off kingdom whom I detest! I want to marry Lily, I want to make her happy, I want to have the time to bring her slowly back into the normal world, but I do not have the time! I do not want to marry some woman who only wants my title and money. I want someone who has a connection with me and knows the feelings that reside deep inside me." Mama took Lucian into his arms. "What connection do you have with Lily and that you cannot form with the Princess?" Lucian shook his head. "She knows what I am and she isn't afraid of me for it. I've never felt so alive nor have I felt so whole when I am wrapped tight around her body. No one's arms have ever felt so comforting." Lucian's eyes began to fade to gray and his body radiated his animal energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:21 am
User ImageLeo flinched away from Marie's anger and the swirling emotions around him. so Marie too had been taken to be a bentain-but he'd fought the trainers and so he'd been broken in another way. Leo'd heard he'd been one of the only ones to survive the 'dream' training, and therefore he was one of the few it had been used on. he wondered what would have happened had he been trained like those here. his tears dried and he hugged himself, trying to make himself as small as possible as the others around him argued, but when Lucian spoke his words cut into Leo like a knife and he had to bite his lip to keep from crying out. Leo's hands clutched at his arms, and he trembled as he tried to think of a way to please his master. he was a bentain, his entire purpose was to obey and please his master-he could never be a wife...but if the master ordered that he become the master's wife then he had no choise but to obey...Leo stopped trembling and whispered, "Force me-" his head snapped up and he stared at Lucian, "Order me to wed you-to-to become your wife. I must do whatever it is you command me to-if you order me to marry you i will have no choice but to obey, master" he said softly.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:13 pm
Marie's anger came to a head. "You want to marry that! That wretched thing that lies hidden in a corner!?" Lucian's eyes widened and his power flared. A glass on a counter exploded and Mika screamed. "How dare you insult my love! How dare you stand before me and speak as if you understand anything of my life at all! Who I love and what for is my choice and I will not have some bloody enunch tell me what I should and should not do!" Marie's eyes darkened and her tongue came back. "And what are you! An unruly Prince? A rebel? What makes you so much better than me or Mika? What makes you better than Caspin?" Lucian's face went slack for a moment, his anger gone. An image appeared in his mind, the connection between Lucian and Leo flaring to life and letting Leo see as well.
A broken body lay in the street, blood pooling beneath the body. A pale face surrounded by an ocean of black hair was turned up to the sky, the face battered and beaten. "I'm so sorry, little brother,"came a soft voice from the bloodied mass," I just couldn't fight them all. I wish things didn't have to end this way." A pale hand came into the image and it gently touched the male's face. The face smiled and the image blurred. "Don't cry for me, little brother, I did this for you." The image blurred then cleared. The face turned upwards again and smiled. "I'm so happy I had the chance to say goodbye to you, Lulu. You've made me feel something close to normal in these few years." The dark eyes closed and the body was still. The image was thrown up to the darkness of the sky and the sound of someone's scream ripped through the air.
The room was suddenly full of energy, the air raw and hot. Mika stood in the corner of the room, gasping and clinging to a counter. Marie watched as Lucian's body stood stock still and tears flowed down his face. "I am not better than anyone. I'm no better than the common man. I'm no better than those bastards who captured Mika, killed Caspin, and cut you. I'm no better than those men who held Lily hostage. I'm no better than the lowest man creature on the face of this earth." Lucian's shoulders shook and he started to sob. "They killed him because they wanted to kidnap the prince and he refused to tell them where I was." Marie flew at Lucian, her fists pounding at him in a rage. "You let them kill him!! You monster! They wanted you! You let him die to save your own neck! You killed him! You killed him! You are worse than the lowest wretch int he gutters! You're not a prince! Your a murder! Even bentian's are above you!" Lucian sank to the floor and let Marie beat at him until Mika was able to yank him off. Lucian sat curled into a ball and wept. His eyes turned to Leo as he heard the male speak. Lucian shook his head violently. "I will never force you into anything. If I am forced to marry the girl I will marry her, but my bloodline ends here. I will never bring a single child into this world." Mama shook her head. "What would you do if you had taken Lily as a bride then? You know she cannot bare a child." Tears ran freely down Lucian's face. "I'd take a consort and she'd bare all the children, but I'd take a poor girl who'd never had a thing in the world and have her carry my child. I'd even let her go and marry someone else if she wished it." Mama's hand went to comfort Lucian but he threw himself into her arms, sobbing violently. Mama rubbed his back. "What are you going to do now?" Lucian shook his head. "I'm going to go home and let Father lock me in my room until the Festival, be wed to that wretched girl, and become the only king in history to never bare a single heir." Mama's voice was soft now. "And what of Lily?" Lucian sniffled, his eyes glancing over to Leo. "She can either come with me willingly to marry me or she can stay here and live with you. I will not force her to follow me into the palace."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:28 am
User ImageLeo's scream echoed through the room and over everything else, silencing them. the boy had crumpled to his knees, his hands over his ers and tears flowing from his cheeks. "STOP IT! STOP IT ALL OF YOU!" his head snapped up and he stood, pulling himself up to his full height. his eyes glowed blue, tears continuing to fall, and wings sprouted from his back as power poured from him. "Enough of this! Stop blaming Lucian for something he had no power over! Caspin made a decision. he protected his little brother and if you blame Lucian for that then you are only dragging Caspin's name through the mud. Was his life really so worthless that you would hate the one whom he willingly gave it to? You are putting a black mark on his memory when he died smiling knowing he'd done something worth while in his life? and what have you done?" he growled at Marie, his voice like thunder, "you whine and complain and hate everyone saying 'poor me' and 'everything is against me!' Well that's bullshit! I envied the enunchs! Have you ever had fifty men use you over and over for hours with no prayer of them stopping. and if you made one sound, even the smallest of whimpers, they tied you to a table and whipped you until there was no more skin on your back? How many times have you been penitrated by a red hot poker and then laughed at for crying? This is common for bentians. so common that it's laughable, and you seem to think we have it so easy just because we still have balls? are you f*cking crasy?" his body was trembling from six years of supressed pain and rage, "I dare you to survive one day, one day as a full bentian and then, maybe we can talk about who has suffered more!" he shook his head and the power surounding him dimmed, "I-I'm sorry-" he whispered, coming to himself as his wings faded and his power died completely. "I'm sorry-" his knees gave out and he crumpled to the floor, unconcious, his hair spilling everywhere, covering his face from view  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:52 am
Lucian felt the earth move beneath him as Leo's power flared around him. He held his breath, feeling the rolling waves of anger and rage wash over him. Lucian winced a fragments of memory ran through his mind, but he was left motionless. He felt numb from head to toe. Marie's face paled, her mouth without words to combat Leo's and Mika was a weeping mess. His eyes were haunted and every inch of his body shook with suppressed memories. Mama went over and held Mika who shuddered and sobbed in silence; his body moved, but not a sound came from his lips. Lucian looked at Mika and felt something cold fill his chest. He knew deep down inside that Mika had taught himself to cry in silence to protect his body. "How many times," came the distant sound of Lucian's voice," did they beat you for crying?" Tears streamed down Mika's face and his eyes stayed on the ground. "At least a hundred times in the first week. After that I stopped crying all together, but they didn't like that so they invented new things and I started crying without sound. I gave them all the tears they wanted, but I couldn't find a noise to give them." Lucian turned his head away, his eyes flooded with that dark gray and his beast pacing beneath his skin. "Do you remember life outside the brothels?" Mika shook his head, tears making his eye lashes stick together. "I was born in them. My mother was a common whore and they had me training from the day I could walk to be a girl. I never knew I was a boy until they sent me here, to the Bentian house. I was maybe six when they first whipped me and by ten I was considered perfectly trained. I was sold to my first master by eleven." Lucian's jaw muscles tightened and his fists clenched. "Did that man hurt you?" Mika shook his head. "No, he was very kind. The kindest man I'd ever met until I met the Duke. He was old and just wanted a pretty face to walk around town with. He never hit me, never so much as raised his voice to me. He died in his sleep one night, had left a small fortune for me. The man who did the will said I couldn't take any of the money since I was a Bentain, but he'd keep it locked away until I was either freed or acquired a new master. The next man was very cruel, always hitting me and making me do such humiliating things. He never had the chance to rape me, Mama Cleo took me from him a week after he bought me. The will man transferred all the money to Mama Cleo whose been keeping the funds safe until I'm old enough to leave."
Mama patted Mika's head. "You are a very brave boy, Mika."Mika's face darkened a touch, a heavy sadness falling over him. "I had my life easy, I knew nothing else, but skirts and manners. But Lily, she had a life outside those walls. I saw her the first day she came in. She fought the entire time, thrashing and screaming. I doubt she'd remember me, my face was pressed against a wooden post as they whipped me for not providing a service to a paying customer." Lucian's eyes fell over Leo then he knelt beside him, stroking his hair. Lucian lifted Leo into his arms, cradling the boy's head to his chest. "When did you recognize Lily?" Mika bit his lip, the tears having stopped. "Just now. When she got mad, I remember the fire in her eyes. Her eyes reminded me of blue fire, alive and filled with so much power. I can't believe they broke her...she fought them so hard." Mika's eyes went downcast. Marie gave a huff. "What difference does it make if she's broken? You can't marry a bentian and since the 'Prince' wont order her to do it, he'll be wed to that princess at the Festival. If she was a good bentian, she'd have kept her pretty little mouth shut and waited to be spoke-" Mika's hand collided with the side of Marie's face with such force Marie went crashing to the floor. "Never speak of her in such a way! The Prince picked her and they will find a way to be together!" Marie spit on Mika. "And what of you and your Duke? You haven't even told him you're a boy yet! He'll never marry you as a boy!" Mika's anger softened for a moment then returned in full force. "I won't marry him! I'll send him off with some story and he'll never have to worry over me again. I'm not going to blame the world for my problems! Maybe I'll go marry another bentian and we can share of pain and make something of our agony! I will pick up the pieces of my life and i will move on!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:35 am
Leo slept on, unaware of what was going on around him.

Leo's eyes opened and he looked around. it was pitch black and he couldn't see his hand when he placed it infront of his face. "Hello-?" he called, hearing nothing in return, not even an echo. "Master?" again, nothing. A small light appeared infront of Leo, and it looked like a far distant door that had been opened. Leo slowly started to walk towards the doorway, still trying to look around, and calling out, but again there was simply nothing. After what felt like hours of walking, Leo reached the doorway, but a sudden sense of dread stopped him before he could walk through it. Leo blinked as every instinct he had told him to run back into the darkness. Leo turned his head and looked, but the emptyness scared him and he took that final step into the light.

Leo's sleeping body twitched slightly, and he moved a little, murmering nonsense.

Leo binked as he was blinded momentarily and lifed his hand to block his eyes as he tried to look around. at first it looked like empty space, there was nothing, just whiteness, but then his sharp eyes caught a speck of color in the distance. he walked towards it, trying to make out just what the shape was, but for some reason, no matter how far he walked, he never got any close. his instincts still screamed at him to turn around and go back to the darkness, but he ignored them. anything was better than the nothing he'd just left. Out of nowhere, the still distant object he'd been searching for was just inches in front of him and he had to stop dead, nearly falling over. when he caught his balance, he looked up and saw a grand old tree. it's branches were so high, he'd have to lay down to see them all, but what interested him was the face carved into the trunk of the tree. it was that of beautiful human, though it was neither male nor female. Leo leaned closer to study the craftsmanship when the eyes opened and looked straight into his own.

Leo gasped and pulled back, his eyes wide as the perfectly formed lips smiled a cold glint in the lilac eyes that greedily raked Leo's body. Leo's back hit something solid and he looked up a steel like grip grabbed his upper arms and held him fast. Leo felt the blood drain from his face as he recognized the man and cruel lips turned up into a cold, dark smile.

"Hello again, pet"

Leo trembled and curled in on himself, a tiny whimper escaping his lips. a tiny light was visable to the side of and just under his left eye as a rose brand seemed to leek from his eyes and grow, covering over half his face in twisting vines and thorns, the rose itself blooming around the eye itself

Leo tried to break free, but the man only laughed, "You weren't able to stop me then, what makes you think you can stop me now?" he leaned down close to Leo and nuzzled his neck, "You naughty boy, you broke the seal, didn't you?" his laugh was as dark as his ice blue eyes, "too bad for you, that seal was the only thing keeping me away. it will be just like old times, remember? i've never trained such a beautiful creature before, i'm glad i get to have you for myself once more-"

""Ian" a soft voice called, and Leo's attention was once more on the tree, but it wasn't a tree anymore, it was a gorgious man with long green hair, "try not to break him too quickly this time, he's gotten some spirit back, i want to make it last-"

Leo screamed and his eyes flew open and he threw himself into a corner, curling into a ball and sobbing. he trembled, his body covered in a cold sweat, but he didn't notice, his hands fisting in his hair and pulling so hard he risked ripping it out. Oddly, no words escaped his lips, just the whimpering moans of a hurt and very frightened animal.
User Image
User Image
User Image
((Ian))
User Image
((James))  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

loveAkiochan
Crew

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:48 pm
Lucian felt his hair start to rise on end. He felt and an involuntary growl erupted from within his chest. His eyes shifted to a dark gray and he began to tremble. Everyone in the room took steps back as Lucian's power snapped in the air; his beast pacing beneath his skin. When Leo lept from his arms to the corner, Lucian snarled. Lucian felt his chest grow tight and a cold dread clinging to his body that wasn't his. Lucian reached out to touch Leo and stopped, the rose curling across Leo's face making him growl again. Lucian cupped Leo's face in his hands, forcing the their eyes to be leveled. The rose on Leo's face making another growl erupt from his lips.
Lucian pressed his lips to Leo's, kissing him passionately and pouring his power into Leo's little body in scalding waves. Lucian's beast ran down the power straight into Leo's body, leaving Lucian light headed and empty feeling.

The beast ran straight into the darkness, running blindly through it until it reached the light. The animal slowed only for a moment then continued on until it reached the small cage in the center of Leo's body. The winged creature lay in a heap, wings frantically fluttering but the body unmoving. The cage walls were bent and crumples but the lock to the cage was untouched. The beast paced the cage, breathing hot breaths over the fallen creature. The creature placed a weak hand over the beast's nose and the beast breathed across the palm. The beast began to glow a faint gray-white and the winged creature began to glow blue. The beast pressed its face against the bars of the cage and slowly slipped inside the cage. The winged creature fled to the other side of the cage, terror causing it's little wings to beat faster than they could be seen. The beast offered its nose to the creature and slowly the wings calmed down. The creature came close to the beast then embraced it, burring its face in the fur and whispering its fears into the soft throat. The beast curled its body around the creature and began to purr, letting its glow spread across the entire cage and making the bars whole once more.

Lucian came out of his dead faint with a gasp. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest, but he could feel his beast there. Lucian's hands came over Leo's back, caressing the skin. Lucian placed a gentle kiss on Leo's cheek. "Wake up. Wake up and tell me that it wasn't just a dream."  
I'm pretedning to be a girl :) Role Play Forum!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games